PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Bath in Singapore. Any?

flier74
20-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Any experience guys here know of Turkish Bath in Singapore? By ladies of course, dont give me men. hahahha

GoldenChief
20-04-2010, 04:19 PM
What style? Japanes or Thai?:rolleyes:

Sirrus
21-04-2010, 12:10 AM
sorry frog in a well here. but just what is a turkish bath?

JoeStand
24-04-2010, 03:26 AM
sorry frog in a well here. but just what is a turkish bath?

its the one we see on jackie chan movie .. lying on big marble table den got soap by turkish man...

itry
24-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Tried Turkish bath in Antalya where they did a mix bath. Opt for a female bather and best experience ever. Nothing really ellicit happened but it test your mattle to be bath by a beautiful usually Phillipine lady lol naked. Anyway you start of on a warm marble table with hard scrub with towel all over your body. A bit of a message sitting down and they shower or more like splashing you with buckets of water till you are fresh and clean the only plus point then was you get a glimpse of bold female ang mohs. Took about 60 mins and if there is anything close to that recently here in Sg or tranlated here is the Geyl Soap Slide wash lol. Hmmmm if there any here do buzz even a sg style tranlated version can't compare.

flier74
29-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Haha. Based on the response and non response from the bros here. I guess I can clearly assume won't be able to find in Singapore. I tried it before in japan rather than turkey and I reli enjoyed it. Ignoring the explicit part of it, the whole scrub makes u feel clean and refresh

flier74
29-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Why do I keep getting zap for this thread? Sighzzz

GoldenChief
29-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi Flier

Japan offers the best Turkish Bath. Gals are trained to serve in many different styles. Extremely skillful. Some even perform fucking during bath and makes you feel like an angel. Second part depends on your strength and chemistry.

Thailand also provide similar service and you can select the gal. Skill and professionalism, I prefer Japan style.

So far, no such spa in town nor Malaysia. Please inform me if you know they exist, I surely will go.;)

flier74
03-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah. Couldn't find it in Malaysia too. Still eargerly to wait for any bro to pm me. Haha

beldoeri
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi bro goldenchief,

could you recommend me a place as i am going to japan for holidays soon ?

thank you very much!

GoldenChief
05-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi bro goldenchief,

could you recommend me a place as i am going to japan for holidays soon ?

thank you very much!

Bro, sorry for late reply.

Japanese are very protective in so call "Touloku" bath. Normally they do not entertain foreigner.

Due to languages problem, the best way is to ask your local Japanese friend to bring you in. Charges various from Yen 20K to 50K. It depends on the area and specialty of the house.

I read the SBF "International Field Report" and bros in Japan may offer help if you inform them the cities you are going.

Good luck, enjoy and happy cheonging!

GoldenChief

kick_ass
05-05-2010, 10:21 PM
i ever heard there is a few in sg but its towards the gay community. not sure do they give the original turkish services though. so far i hv tried soapy n nuru massage in thailand. i would say its one of the best i hv exp so far at least compared to singapore which is sub standard or even lousy if ur comparing the thais to us...