PDA

View Full Version : KTV recommendation?

Jonask
21-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here so juz wondering if anyone of veteran bros can recommend a good (not ex but have above-average gals) KTV in SG? dont need to have those "extra" services.

Thanks anyway. :)

waypastprime
21-04-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here so juz wondering if anyone of veteran bros can recommend a good (not ex but have above-average gals) KTV in SG? dont need to have those "extra" services.

Key word "not ex but have above-average gals". What's ur budget? :rolleyes:

How about u recommending me "not ex but average gals"?

forex
21-04-2004, 04:12 PM
i recommend Top Hits. there is a thread search for it.

naemlo
21-04-2004, 08:28 PM
i recommend Top Hits. there is a thread search for it.

Bro I guess TH is your homeground now... I told u, u r ahead of me...

wanderer23
21-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Hi Guys,

It also depends what kind of KTV you want... Cheng Ting type or Tom Yum type :)

Rof|maoxz
21-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Hi Guys,

If you have a group of 4-5 pax. You might wan to try HOC in windsor hotel, 3rd level. Overall not bad. Malaysians make up most of the hostress there.

forex
21-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Bro I guess TH is your homeground now... I told u, u r ahead of me...

no lah, i would prefer k in the following weeks to come.

naemlo
22-04-2004, 01:20 AM
no lah, i would prefer k in the following weeks to come.

Seriously speaking, I long long long time didn't go into MK.... was in T last week.... cmi, there are abt 20 gers but mostly lao chais. Purposely went to la kopi at M, saw the gers came out for dinner.... same scene as T..... is it a norm or easier now for l c to come to your home, sing?? How's the scene in K?

ahboy78
22-04-2004, 12:06 PM
I miss the old mkt....why is it that thhiiisssss batch of gals still cmi? Tot got updates of supply from the source? hmm........ miss eating cheng tengs leh......

naemlo
22-04-2004, 12:09 PM
I miss the old mkt....why is it that thhiiisssss batch of gals still cmi? Tot got updates of supply from the source? hmm........ miss eating cheng tengs leh......

All taken care by the your govt's servants

forex
22-04-2004, 03:58 PM
Seriously speaking, I long long long time didn't go into MK.... was in T last week.... cmi, there are abt 20 gers but mostly lao chais. Purposely went to la kopi at M, saw the gers came out for dinner.... same scene as T..... is it a norm or easier now for l c to come to your home, sing?? How's the scene in K?

maybe sun not a good day as chio ones go MS?

syt dun know how to sing th songs.

k? visiting soon. now nursing a bad tonsil. maybe did too much painting recently.

Jonask
23-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks for response...but I'm really new to all this so i'm not sure about the stuff u guys tok about. is there a beginner's guide somewhere? :D

how about addresses and rates? thanks! :)

seekfun
17-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Bro Jonask
There is one at Joo Chiat, its called Blue Ice, located next to Fragrance Hotel. The KTV is in a public room where different tables will rotate to sing. There are also singing sessions where the singers will sing songs of different languages. No "extra services" but u can send flowers to the singers as encouragement if you like their songs. I visit there sometimes and if you like to try it out just let me know.