PDA

View Full Version : Swing Action - Week of 19th April

swingcplsg
17-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi Folks,

Another week has past.

We are thinking of organizing another session for next week, time to be confirmed. We are looking for available couples or single females to join us for some safe, kinky fun.

Details are as below:

Guy: 32m 178cm tall, 65kg, boyish Athletic
Gal: 29f 1.57cm tall, 52kg sweet looking with a bit of wildness

Both are working professionals and are 110% discrete, looking for safe, exciting fun.

Guy also have lots of bondage props if the other couple is looking to explore bondage.

Gal will be in stockings and heels for the theme, looks wise both are definitely above average. Interested parties, do PM us on yr msn and we can take it from there. Looking forward to a another great fun session.

Cheers!

shawnJoy
17-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi,we r married couple.we r both local malay mix couple.both attractive and in our early 30s.we have been swinging for 8 yrs.mostly with caucasian expats here.well pls furnished us with more deatails,thnx.

Shawn/Joy
mobile :85103471

ColourBlindx2
17-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Bro, please try to stick to one thread lah, for easy reference.....

Sooooo........ Any swinging experience to share so far?

Colourblind f

bang2
18-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Bro I'm single male above average height and looks interested pls pm me the details thanks

Hi Folks,

Another week has past.

We are thinking of organizing another session for next week, time to be confirmed. We are looking for available couples or single females to join us for some safe, kinky fun.

Details are as below:

Guy: 32m 178cm tall, 65kg, boyish Athletic
Gal: 29f 1.57cm tall, 52kg sweet looking with a bit of wildness

Both are working professionals and are 110% discrete, looking for safe, exciting fun.

Guy also have lots of bondage props if the other couple is looking to explore bondage.

Gal will be in stockings and heels for the theme, looks wise both are definitely above average. Interested parties, do PM us on yr msn and we can take it from there. Looking forward to a another great fun session.

Cheers!

swingcplsg
19-04-2010, 02:42 AM
Hi Shawn/Joy,

Have just PM you guys, catch up then

swingcplsg
19-04-2010, 02:44 AM
hi Bang, sorry not looking into single males. either gp or ladies.. catch ya

swingcplsg
19-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Hi Colorblind,

Apologize for the multi-thread, thought be easier if we categorize by different dates :)

Yup we do have some swinging and we just looking for more varieties, cheers!

ColourBlindx2
19-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi Colorblind,

Apologize for the multi-thread, thought be easier if we categorize by different dates :)

Yup we do have some swinging and we just looking for more varieties, cheers!

Nah, dont have to apologise since you're not at any fault.. Share the experience by the way, Colourblind f very interested to know how it is like for other couples who swing and check if the Colourblinds are an abnormality :)

Colourblind f

swingcplsg
20-04-2010, 04:05 AM
hiya,

Counting down the days, most prob either wednesday after work or friday. Hmm but respond is not active yah.

Perhaps no one into pantyhose/stockings kinky play? Calling all single females/couple get in touch yah

winterkid
20-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi bro and sis,

May i ask wat does the "swing" u all talking about means??

Thanks for guidance in advance...

swingcplsg
20-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Dear Color Blind F,

Would appreciate if you can enlighten winterkid:)

ColourBlindx2
21-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Hi bro and sis,

May i ask wat does the "swing" u all talking about means??

Dear Color Blind F,

Would appreciate if you can enlighten winterkid:)

It's Colourblind F, thank you very much..

Winterkid wants to know what "swinging" means eh? Try going to google.com and type in "swinging" and WOW there's the answer!!

I am sorry but i have to say this, we're not here to breastfeed you. Pardon my bluntness.

Information is always at your fingertips. Just depends on how you attempt to access and use it. Like what Phua Chu Kang (google his name if you dont know who he is) says: use your brain use your brain.....

Colourblind f

swingcplsg
25-04-2010, 02:55 AM
Hmm anyone keen for tomorrow sunday session?