PDA

View Full Version : papaya farm

stastasta
17-04-2010, 04:14 PM
anyone know any nice papaya farm around kl or subang ?
i looking for a relaxed pub where can hug the girls and squeeze boobs.
prefer dun want to buy them rm 20 drink.

mutdfan
17-04-2010, 05:42 PM
wah,so nice. If no money then don play. Wan play then don wan pay money. If who got this lobang can pm me also. Better drink then can hav fj no extra charges one

billgates
18-04-2010, 03:04 AM
I think most construction sites have papaya farm. Indo ladies will squeeze papaya, coconut, banana... any fruits u like for RM5-20.

skybear
18-04-2010, 06:54 PM

WALAU EH..............

Bro....don't make us shine lah......... where can get free one....... people also have moather one leh...... they come for money........

Pls lah ! if you really have that kind of lobang without pay want...... i die die also never go.............. very suay.............you know ? fuck free / press papaya free.............. just imagine your daughter let people treat like that what will you think har.............. at lesat you said budget spend not so tolan...........huh........:(

usmjordan2
18-04-2010, 07:31 PM

dont tell me you are chinese ok
see my signature:cool:

shiok1968
19-04-2010, 08:30 AM
prefer dun want to buy them rm 20 drink.Got Got....near Subang.

Last weekend I went there. Very relaxed place. Only problem is that it is not a PUB. However since U dun want to buy ladies drink, it also means that U also dun drink so PUB or not PUB not important right??:rolleyes:

Ok, back to location. As I mention nice place. Very nice environment and air very fresh. PLUS POINT is that really got alot of PAPAYA. Big ones, small ones, long ones, pointed ones, out of shape ones.....:p

U just have to go there, ask permission from owner and go ahead and press all you want.:p

If still interested in location, pls PM me.

P.S : Pls note that owner not fussy with how you press the PAPAYA but if you press too hard and PAPAYA break, then note that the cost is by KILO. How much per KILO pls ask owner yourself. Should be cheaper than RM20 :p

David_Villa
19-04-2010, 08:41 AM
dont tell me you are chinese ok
see my signature:cool:

I like your signature :),

mayb he let others up his ass for free!!!

Ohkui
19-04-2010, 08:56 AM
we hv similar mind-of sharing, dont take these as free.

pay within ur budget, nvr mind of mango or papaya.

chinese golden rules: either u rob, or rape, cant hv both & eat them.......

SanMiguel
21-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Got Got....near Subang.

Last weekend I went there. Very relaxed place. Only problem is that it is not a PUB. However since U dun want to buy ladies drink, it also means that U also dun drink so PUB or not PUB not important right??:rolleyes:

Ok, back to location. As I mention nice place. Very nice environment and air very fresh. PLUS POINT is that really got alot of PAPAYA. Big ones, small ones, long ones, pointed ones, out of shape ones.....:p

U just have to go there, ask permission from owner and go ahead and press all you want.:p

If still interested in location, pls PM me.

P.S : Pls note that owner not fussy with how you press the PAPAYA but if you press too hard and PAPAYA break, then note that the cost is by KILO. How much per KILO pls ask owner yourself. Should be cheaper than RM20 :p

Mahai, where? Need some fruit. Prefer with high fiber type. Ngg Ngg faster

localhunter
23-04-2010, 12:08 PM
i also want to squeeeze the papaya !!

hahahhaaa :D

if want to go to pub .. but dont want to pay lady drink .. and yet want to squeeze their boob ... hmmmmm ...

go home tfk better :p

swingerswagger
23-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Try dolphin in Sunway.. the girls let u there,, but go after 1am and but at least buy the beer..

stastasta
25-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Try dolphin in Sunway.. the girls let u there,, but go after 1am and but at least buy the beer..

of cos must order beer from them, but if no need buy them rm 20 drink then its ok for me.

actually i do know 1 pub. its staffed by filipino n indon girls. they can allow u to squeeze their boobs and hug them, lap dance etc. 1 bucket rm 55, 1 jug 47.

its my first time going to this kind of place, so i wonder if anyplace else got.

nukebomb
25-04-2010, 10:48 AM
actually i do know 1 pub. its staffed by filipino n indon girls. they can allow u to squeeze their boobs and hug them, lap dance etc. 1 bucket rm 55, 1 jug 47.

its my first time going to this kind of place, so i wonder if anyplace else got.

Bro, seem like you got a good lobang but based on other's comment and IMHO if we want to enjoy, we pay n tips then we can walk out head up mah:)

If you willing to intro yr lobang, i believe all samster is willing to pay n tips, cheers:p

stastasta
26-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Bro, seem like you got a good lobang but based on other's comment and IMHO if we want to enjoy, we pay n tips then we can walk out head up mah:)

If you willing to intro yr lobang, i believe all samster is willing to pay n tips, cheers:p

i have been there a few times. the girls do not ask for tips. never ever.
judging from the many sarcastic replies here, this type of place is very rare.

YaYa Papaya
26-04-2010, 09:42 PM
I prefer C to D cuppers.

nukebomb
27-04-2010, 01:20 PM

What we means is 天下间没有白吃的午餐。

shiok1968
27-04-2010, 01:51 PM
judging from the many sarcastic replies here, this type of place is very rare.Can I ask you a simple question?

Everytime you go there, how many buckets do you open? Do you know that every bucket you open, the gal you open for earns about RM5 to RM8 depending on place. Some people will open about 5 buckets for one gal and the commission from the buckets is considered tips to the gal.

May I also know if the gals allow you to raba raba immediately aft you open just one bucket or will they only be friendly aft maybe a few buckets? :cool:

stastasta
28-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Can I ask you a simple question?

Everytime you go there, how many buckets do you open? Do you know that every bucket you open, the gal you open for earns about RM5 to RM8 depending on place. Some people will open about 5 buckets for one gal and the commission from the buckets is considered tips to the gal.

May I also know if the gals allow you to raba raba immediately aft you open just one bucket or will they only be friendly aft maybe a few buckets? :cool:

when i go normally if 2 ppl then 1 bucket. if 3-4 ppl then 2 bucket.

shiok1968
28-04-2010, 08:17 AM
when i go normally if 2 ppl then 1 bucket. if 3-4 ppl then 2 bucket.Pls note that the ladies working in such places normally are paid rather low basic pay. The bulk of their income comes from the commission on the buckets. The more buckets the customer opens, the more the commission. In some places, they even have a quota to hit every nite. This is why most of these ladies will encourage you to open more buckets before they becum very friendly with you.:rolleyes:

Since you claim that the ladies of this pub will allow raba raba even if you open one bucket, then it is considered a good find. Maybe you can PM me the location and I will get some of the bros here to go check it out. Most of the time, if 2 ppl we will open at least 5 buckets so I guess the ladies there will love us.:p

Gorken
28-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Maybe you can PM me the location and I will get some of the bros here to go check it out. Most of the time, if 2 ppl we will open at least 5 buckets so I guess the ladies there will love us.:p

Orrrrrr Gau.......Orrrrrr Gau~~~~~

c_a_koh
28-04-2010, 10:31 PM

Bro, I m heading to KL tomorrow morning.. where is the place? maybe i can pay a visit there.. thanks

shiok1968
29-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Orrrrrr Gau.......Orrrrrr Gau~~~~~Hahaha...expected you will appear.:p

Me going back tmr and come back on Sun. Next week how? Wil cal u and we then confirm.:)

stastasta
29-04-2010, 07:29 PM
if 2 ppl we will open at least 5 buckets so I guess the ladies there will love us.:p
how is it possible for 2 ppl to open 5 bucket?
5 bucket = 25 bottles, 1 person can drink 10+ bottles ?

stastasta
29-04-2010, 07:32 PM
something wrong with the forum this few days, damn slow and i cant even check my fucking messages

shiok1968
30-04-2010, 08:19 AM
how is it possible for 2 ppl to open 5 bucket?
5 bucket = 25 bottles, 1 person can drink 10+ bottles ?Hahaha...free to join us and see for yourself??:rolleyes:

However pls note that we always share the bill so even if you drink one bottle, you stil got to share the total amt. Onz..??:D

Dun forget the ladies will also join you and most times we will play dice and loser drink. You will be surprised how fast one bucket can disappear.:eek:

mina.qq
30-04-2010, 08:34 AM

i went there once( no next time ) ....jus felt like uncle & aunty's pub oo...sorry if i'm saying the wrong things..*coz i'm local pj*..
but the gal there not bad lo..quite young..
i saw my frd kissing with the 30+++ lady who work there...i felt bit geli really...coz i'm frd jus 20 years old...

Gorken
30-04-2010, 11:35 AM
However pls note that we always share the bill so even if you drink one bottle, you stil got to share the total amt. Onz..??:D

Wooooo, i like this. I bet he wont come

fair fair
01-05-2010, 05:19 PM
i went there once( no next time ) ....jus felt like uncle & aunty's pub oo...sorry if i'm saying the wrong things..*coz i'm local pj*..
but the gal there not bad lo..quite young..
i saw my frd kissing with the 30+++ lady who work there...i felt bit geli really...coz i'm frd jus 20 years old...
so bro mina.qq, any nice place to recommend in pj?

shiok1968
03-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Wooooo, i like this. I bet he wont comeHahaha...me suspect the same thing.:rolleyes:

How this wed you free? Any new place to check out? :p:D