PDA

View Full Version : Lost Contact for FL Msg (Xiao Yu aka Ke Ke aka Xin Yu)

killerlp
17-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Anyone has the contact for Xiao Yu aka Ke Ke aka Xin Yu, she is a FL msg that base her operation in Hotel 81 Cosy. She has 36C breasts, long straight hair, smokes and does a great BBBJ..

Hope someone remembers her or knows where she is.. there used to be a thread which has her full face pictures (i think she was wearing purple bra/panty set.. :))

Anyway, really appreciate if I can get her contact.. as i lost it when my h/p was lost.. Thanks :p

power69
17-04-2010, 03:06 PM
why not find the thread n ask from there

killerlp
17-04-2010, 06:23 PM
I cant seem to find the thread as I had her contact previously when she worked in a shop, so I am not too very sure which is her exact thread. I knew she had a thread coz she told me about it..

69massage89
18-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Anyone has the contact for Xiao Yu aka Ke Ke aka Xin Yu, she is a FL msg that base her operation in Hotel 81 Cosy. She has 36C breasts, long straight hair, smokes and does a great BBBJ..

Hope someone remembers her or knows where she is.. there used to be a thread which has her full face pictures (i think she was wearing purple bra/panty set.. :))

Anyway, really appreciate if I can get her contact.. as i lost it when my h/p was lost.. Thanks :p

Bro, do you still have your message save in your PM ?
You can just resent to the TS that you've got her nos from...
I'm not sure was this the thread by TS Bro "restar"...
Check out the following link see whether is this the "Xiao Yu" that you're looking for...Cheers ! :) :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/152684-housewife-xiao-yu-80-2-2-pics.html

killerlp
18-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks dude, I had her already had her number so I didnt get it from a TS. She did tell me there were threads on her but I did not really monitor

no pts to up you but Thanks anyway.. :)