PDA

View Full Version : Handsome007

Bangster
16-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Have any bros here receive a stupid email from the subject person who seems to be advertising FL services for a particular ex-Ms Singapore?

I got 2 PMs from him liao.

Really damn feel like asking the reporters from TNP to look him up.

tonberry
16-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Yah. I got one from him.

Bangster
16-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Bro tonberry,

maybe we should both give him an introductory zap. 6 from you, 6 from me.

then wait for 1 more bro with Power >3, then he'll be in the red.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Nbz..how cum u2 got..me no have de...:D

Maybe my avatar running around...he missed me out...

Bangster
16-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Bro Gem, you want ah?
I fwd you the pm...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Bro Gem, you want ah?
I fwd you the pm...

Then i also Zap ?....i see he already in the very very deep red sea liao.....:D
永不超生...:p

Xgenre
16-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Is it the offer at $2k/1/1? The lady where I think I can say 50% of men hate her?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Is it the offer at $2k/1/1? The lady where I think I can say 50% of men hate her?

He is really following this thread leh..

After Bro Bonkster PM me.."he" also pm-ed me..:eek:

If it's real.....................................im afrad........that ..the moaning sound would be.............b..............o................o.. .............m........z.........:p .......

richie_rich
19-04-2010, 12:49 PM
got pmed by the "goodlooking" guy who claims to be the okt. he's already in red so no need for any more zaps.

this topic is interesting as another bro did post in FL3 that he has the particular lady's number for exchange with other FLs' contact. the threads got deleted. why ah?

is she really available for a price? afterall, she has publicly claimed that she is still a virgin. ;)

Joris
19-04-2010, 01:23 PM
I also got de pm from him. So much for the high class boomz.
Rather spend my 2k else where than getting boomz !!

Xgenre
19-04-2010, 01:33 PM
If it's real.....................................im afrad........that ..the moaning sound would be.............b..............o................o.. .............m........z.........:p .......

Be more imaginative please. :p That word is for us guys to use when we cum on face. Imagine at the point of impact, we say that word when our sperm hits her face. Shiok man... BBOOOMMZZ, Booomzzz, boooomz, boomz as our sperm trickles to a drip...

Maybe got special costumes too. Other girls we like to see in air stewardess uniform, this girl we like to see in leopard prints and khaki shorts... :D

Jurist
19-04-2010, 03:34 PM
2k is alot of money. Celebrity?

birdie8819
19-04-2010, 03:42 PM
That word is for us guys to use when we cum on face. Imagine at the point of impact, we say that word when our sperm hits her face. Shiok man... BBOOOMMZZ, Booomzzz, boooomz, boomz as our sperm trickles to a drip...

Maybe got special costumes too. Other girls we like to see in air stewardess uniform, this girl we like to see in leopard prints and khaki shorts...

You're damn goot man bro .... not only air stewardess ... many more in uniforms that we'll like to do it on . :p

Well in this forum there're always these type of clowns around . :D

tookara
19-04-2010, 03:53 PM
his rep so low how can trust

richie_rich
19-04-2010, 04:30 PM
his rep so low how can trust

exactly. too ris(ky) lo....... :D :D :D

Frankiestine
19-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Bro tonberry,

maybe we should both give him an introductory zap. 6 from you, 6 from me.

then wait for 1 more bro with Power >3, then he'll be in the red.

want a 9 from me?:D:D

Bangster
20-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Hi Bro Monster,

I think no need lah.....I also 懒得 zap him. Might as well use my pwr to up those new bros who put in effort to write damn good stories.

anyways she's not a 'celebrity' worthed that kinda money or to protect from any smear campaign after the lengths she went to to make herself stay in the limelight.