PDA

View Full Version : Danok Lastest update

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Bellars
28-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Tnk...coz I'm stay in hatyai....so thinking book ger frm danok farm bring there...is it ok????? coz arrive early morning at border....

Usually it is the other way round. Bros will book girl in Hatyai and bring to Danok coz cheaper to book in Hatyai. :D

Bellars
28-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Need confirmation from regulars to Danok. I saw a coyote dancer in one of the Danok clubs who resembled the counter girl at one of the Hatyai tour agency. I went back to the tour agency next morning to verify the girl..... she looked tired and her boss joked last night she went Danok. I dared not ask her directly coz got customers in the agency.

Is it common for these workers to moonlight as coyotes in Danok?

wre7426
28-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Usually it is the other way round. Bros will book girl in Hatyai and bring to Danok coz cheaper to book in Hatyai. :D

Nowdays hatyai farm less choice de.....nice 1 sure get reserve 4 regular jor.....danok a lot choice a lot farm but just open so late ......lazy back to danok after arrive in hatyai.......any bro know any farm tat open early as hatyai in danok......area or farm name or contact.....anyway tnk bro 4. the info

Makashi
28-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Paramount hotel got a okt stars work early 10ish . Chinese fellow you can try there.

wre7426
28-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Paramount hotel got a okt stars work early 10ish . Chinese fellow you can try there.

U mean in side paramount hotel??? or nearby.....sry coz I'm donoe any farm there.....farm name or contact if u got! Tnk a lot...

baby
28-08-2012, 12:39 PM
U mean in side paramount hotel??? or nearby.....sry coz I'm donoe any farm there.....farm name or contact if u got! Tnk a lot...

Hahaha i think bro Makashi like tht OKT which he is working in paramount hotel & to locate him he may just hang around in the basement holding a samsung galaxy tab. There is also another farm near oliver hotel which is next to it open around 10am.

AHH2222MK6
28-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Hahaha i think bro Makashi like tht OKT which he is working in paramount hotel & to locate him he may just hang around in the basement holding a samsung galaxy tab. There is also another farm near oliver hotel which is next to it open around 10am.

The OKT hanging around in paramount lobby!:rolleyes: Perhaps you were talking about the guy wearing spec and quite big sized and tall. Although he sometimes may be sarcastic but he's quite a silly chap:rolleyes: He never dared to intro his farm girl to me because he knew once he bring me to mirror session, my model gf would kick his balls:D

Lim2305
28-08-2012, 01:52 PM
The OKT hanging around in paramount lobby!:rolleyes: Perhaps you were talking about the guy wearing spec and quite big sized and tall. Although he sometimes may be sarcastic but he's quite a silly chap:rolleyes: He never dared to intro his farm girl to me because he knew once he bring me to mirror session, my model gf would kick his balls:D

Ok, get it. You having a model gal. Salute to you! :D

Makashi
28-08-2012, 03:00 PM
I used to chit chat this okt abit cause he speaks Chinese, and he hold a tablet so can just view the gals he have without going to the joint. Quality wise I say again cannot guarantee cause everyone taste different.

Yokosi
28-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Anyone going to Danok on 8th Sept, a Saturday ?.

Most probably will be there on that day. Leaving the next day.

What about u, taikor Lim2305 ?.

BlueDragon193
28-08-2012, 03:49 PM

Bkk miss you mak mak and your hanging flowers.:D

Lim2305
28-08-2012, 03:55 PM

Bro,
I am there this Thursday. Will confirm with you next week for your trip.

Yokosi
28-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Lim2305,

Me going to Penang to work ( whole day and at night ) on 7th, so free for the 8th for Danok.

We wll continue contacts via phone.

How was Darknight, Jiar Kor trip last week ???. You also there???.

Yokosi

Yokosi
28-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Bkk miss you mak mak and your hanging flowers.:D

BlueDragon193,

Yes, the puyings in Scorpoin and Hello Bangkok, Danok, and also in Bangkok miss me mak mak and my hanging flowers.

This time, i will be ready.......with cheapo condoms......and thousands of different currencies........and with smalll staple to tape these together !!! :p

Likely, the puyings will go :eek: or :D. The singer lady in Claudia was fun when she got a hanging flower with expensive condom. At least, my act caused some idiots to be kiasu and kiasi and hanged hundreds of 100THB again and again on her !!!. At least, she got a bit richer due to my act !!!. 555 + !!!.

It will be fun..........and i got 2 bottles of unfinished Blk Labels with me ( from the Thai clubs in Kuala Lumpur ).........555+.

Yes, missed Bangkok, Pattaya, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta and Surabaya very much !!!. But will not be going to these places except on private trip.

Lim2305
28-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Lim2305,

Me going to Penang to work ( whole day and at night ) on 7th, so free for the 8th for Danok.

We wll continue contacts via phone.

How was Darknight, Jiar Kor trip last week ???. You also there???.

Yokosi
Ok, will contact you via phone next week.
Yes, I was there with Holy, TT, Dnight, Dunhillcolako to celebrate Xiao Jiao's Bday. For detail, please read the FR at DPF forum. :D

wre7426
28-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Anyway tnk 4 al the info bro.....when I'm there will go walk c.....have niceday 2 all....

alibala
28-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Most of the price is around tht but some can shoot to 5000 baht

Wow, bro , how come will have 5000thb ? Is the girls very chio??

baby
29-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Wow, bro , how come will have 5000thb ? Is the girls very chio??

No bro the gal is not very chio to me but the reason is y the price so high is the OKT told me tht she just broke her V to only one customer the day b4. But to me I dont even think of trying. The reason wht is the diff 2nd or 3rd customer to bonk her n to pay tht much

alibala
29-08-2012, 08:41 PM
No bro the gal is not very chio to me but the reason is y the price so high is the OKT told me tht she just broke her V to only one customer the day b4. But to me I dont even think of trying. The reason wht is the diff 2nd or 3rd customer to bonk her n to pay tht much

Hahas. Thanks bro. But I don't think what the OKT say is true ? Hahas . MP @ satti girl can book ?

Lone_Wolf
30-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Hahas. Thanks bro. But I don't think what the OKT say is true ? Hahas . MP @ satti girl can book ?

of course.... just pay barfine if you want to take her out.
price for p4p negotiate between you and her. :p

alibala
30-08-2012, 04:01 AM
of course.... just pay barfine if you want to take her out.
price for p4p negotiate between you and her. :p

So if I and her agreed at 3000 , still need to pay how much bar fine ? But is massage girls not bar girls why got bar fine?

Lone_Wolf
30-08-2012, 09:12 AM
So if I and her agreed at 3000 , still need to pay how much bar fine ? But is massage girls not bar girls why got bar fine?

The barfine is to compensate the massage joint for potential loss of income because you are taking her out during working hours. If you dun want to pay any barfine then you have to wait for her to finish her shift.

How much barfine is pegged to the numbers of hours she is supposed to be working..... so if you take her early afternoon is gonna be more than taking her around evening time. :D

alibala
30-08-2012, 04:42 PM
The barfine is to compensate the massage joint for potential loss of income because you are taking her out during working hours. If you dun want to pay any barfine then you have to wait for her to finish her shift.

How much barfine is pegged to the numbers of hours she is supposed to be working..... so if you take her early afternoon is gonna be more than taking her around evening time. :D

Ok. Thanks . Any idea about how much is the bar fine? If I take her out in the morning .

eric_cantona
02-09-2012, 07:05 PM
my fren and I plan to go from 15-18 from kl, mayb take bus coz only two of us.
any bro wanto join?so we can drive ther?

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Ok. Thanks . Any idea about how much is the bar fine? If I take her out in the morning .

I cannot recall the exact rate but I think it should be around 180 baht p/hr.
My girl knocks off at 9pm and I took her out around 7pm so I paid the barfine equivalent to 2 hrs.

Assuming the barfine is 180 baht per hour and her shift is from 9am to 9pm..... then you take her in the morning around 11am..... I think you have to pay 180 x 10 hrs = 1800 baht as barfine.

alibala
02-09-2012, 10:06 PM
I cannot recall the exact rate but I think it should be around 180 baht p/hr.
My girl knocks off at 9pm and I took her out around 7pm so I paid the barfine equivalent to 2 hrs.

Assuming the barfine is 180 baht per hour and her shift is from 9am to 9pm..... then you take her in the morning around 11am..... I think you have to pay 180 x 10 hrs = 1800 baht as barfine.

Ok thanks. I'm at LOS already . Got my girl already ..:D

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok thanks. I'm at LOS already . Got my girl already ..:D

Dun forget your FR. :D

lothario78
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Will be going to cheong at Dannok from 18-21 Sept with around 11-12 werewolves. Anyone wanna join or meet there?

20-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Hi bros, still happening in danok now?

Pink Lady
20-09-2012, 05:26 AM
Hi bros, still happening in danok now?

Yap.....i prefer Danok chick farm than HY.

KatoeyLover69
23-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Report from The Nation dated 23 September 2012 :-

Car bombs attacks in Southern Thailand

Security measures have been beefed up in the deep South following Friday's car bombing in Pattani's Sai Buri district, which killed six people and wounded some 50 others.
Pattani Governor Theera Minthasak said the insurgents had shifted from attacking officials to terrorising city residents and destroying the economy, in an attempt to discredit the state. He called for security to be beefed up, saying Friday's bombing might have been carried out by the same group that attacked the CS Pattani Hotel and a Honda showroom last month.

He reported that 26 injured persons remained hospitalised.

Combined forces of the Army and police tightened security in four Songkhla districts bordering the restive southernmost region. Songkhla residents were urged to look out for 10 stolen cars that might be used as car bombs, while officials manned strict checkpoints in Chana district to prevent any violence spilling over into Muang and Hat Yai districts.

However, the regional unrest continued yesterday with a roadside bomb attack at 11am in Narathiwat's Chanae district, which wounded a defence volunteer, Yasa Jehsor, 24.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

aloha1985
07-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Club v T1 is opening in danok.

Was there twice last month.

Hotels are cheaper.

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 10/10/12 :-

Malaysians / Singaporeans warned, HIV risk in South Thailand

The Malaysian state of Perak has warned Malaysian men travelling to Thailand's southern border provinces that they are at risk of being infected by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), a local newspaper in Malaysia reported on Tuesday.

According to the report in Kosmo, a recent study showed a rise in the the number of Malaysian men who contracted HIV after visiting Yala's Betong district, Narathiwat's Sungai Kolok district and Songkhla's Hat Yai district.

Betong health official Wongwit Akarawarothai said the Ministry of Public Health has been giving medical check-ups to women who work in the sex industry twice a year.

"If we find women who have Aids or other sexually transmitted diseases they will be treated and not be allowed to work in the sex industry again," Mr Wongwit said.

"The women should ask their clients to wear condoms every time they have sex, but we have learned that the women and their clients are usually drunk and they forget to use condoms."
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013

excloc
16-10-2012, 03:18 AM
What is the best disco there in terms of girls quality? Those that can bring back. Would appreciate any input from bros

collin_23
16-10-2012, 11:49 AM
If u mean karaoke , find ovation okt reliable , but take note majority myanmar girls no IC for some . Disco ? Maybe paragon . yes , barberry , kiss , hello bangkok need fishing skills .

What is the best disco there in terms of girls quality? Those that can bring back. Would appreciate any input from bros

AlanW
26-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Good afternoon all , I first time went to Danok,Thailand on October-18-2012 and stay up to October-20-2012 and below is my FR :)

Day 1 - October-18-2012
I start my journey at midnight from KL all the way to Penang to pick up one of my friend that located at Penang. After I pick him up,we all the way go ahead to BKH and passed the Malaysia Custom and park our car at Duty Free Zone that near the Thailand border. Brought all our stuff and heading to Thailand Custom. Chop chop then we reach Danok already @ 12PM ( Thai time ) then straight check-in to Siam Thana Hotel with RM 85 per night so 2 night will cost me RM 170. Put down my stuff and rest awhile in the hotel then bath. After 1 hour rest. We start to head out to look around. Went to massage at Oliver Massage Center near the Oliver Hotel with another 2 friend so total up is 4 people, RM 25 for 2 hours is really awesome and I paid additional RM 10 as tips. Then head to eat some food near the Rose Farm there,the food is terrible cannot eat.

The real action start after the food
After that head to Rose Farm to have a look at the girl, that time around 4PM ( Thai time ) , there is so many SYT over there and I don't know which one to choose, my friend already choosed on which is MILF but the look is not that pretty. End up after I think for 5 minutes , the OKT suddenly recommend a girl called Ms. Wan's , when I look at her , she look pretty SYT with a slim body so I also decided and grab her. Paid RM 300 to OKT which is called Mr. Ho's. After that I head back to my hotel and wait for her.

After 20 minutes of waiting, Ms. Wan's already arrived infront of my door and she knock my door and she stay to put down her stuff which is a bag of lotion and many more , her dress , short pant etc . Then I was resting on my bed while watching the TV. Then she came over to me and I was trying to break the ice , asking her full name and age , and she willing to tell me. She then took off her sweater and rest awhile on the bed and told me that she didn't sleep last night so give her rest awhile. I was fine with it. Then after awhile, she said she cannot last anymore and she want to have fun,we had a long french kiss on the bed while I was roaming her body. Then she said enough, she went to bathtub and start to switch on the hot water and cold water and the bathtub was full of water after 20 minutes , that time me and her still kissing and touching in the bathroom. She then took 1 bottle of showel gel and put inside the bathtub and try to make some bubble. Then me and her try to enter the bathrub slowly and she washing me and my back very clean including my little brother, that time was really hard already so I also keep on washing her body. Once finish clean,we dry ourself and heading to bed.

On the bed,I roaming her whole body then start to bite her nipple,she starting to give some moan then she start her BJ with condom on. After awhile she was on top of me , she start to ride me for very long while I hold her breast for quite some time and play with the nipple. Then again we change our style to enter from top and then to missionary and also try to doggie style and end up I burst in 30 minutes on the bed. After the action , we head to shower together and I'm still playing with her body around. After tired,rest awhile on the bed then my friend called me for dinner time, I asked Ms. Wan's wanna follow or not, she said she want and we was heading to BBQ steamboat which I don't really like but I can see she also not taking it so much. She will clean everything before pass it to me and then she will ask me what to eat then she go pick-up all up.. But too bad I don't eat pork and i only took chicken meat and some eggs and meatball. The bill came out with 4 person is RM 78 , I gave RM 80 and told the fella to keep the change then me and her head back to Hotel since she also tired and I also tired because of so long hour drive. Reach hotel,again she cannot control herself and keep on french kiss me and keep on bite my neck and nipple and she said she want it. Then from there I start roam,touch touch and put my finger into her love hole,she show some response then I cap myself to enter her missionary and end up burst there. Afterward I went to shower to clean myself because of BBQ charcoal smell around my body,same to her. From there we rest and reach midnight,she said she want to eat some mee and she need to go out so I just let her go out alone by taking my room key. After less than 30 minutes she was back and look so full face. She said she afraid of fat when at BBQ dinner so didn't eat so much. Then me and her start to watch TV and I start to feel tired so I sleep first. She then follow as I can see. Hug her whole night for sleep,the feeling is awesome.

When reach morning,I see that she is still sleeping and I wake her up and asked her want breakfast or not in Hotel,she said she don't want and she continue her sleep. After I finish the food,I quickly go up and see her cute sleeping face. Then I can't control and start to roam her again,at first she resist but I think the feeling is too good for her so she also couunter it back. Then again we start my bonking mission on the bed and finish it and shower together again. She then start to make-up and dress since it's Friday,she also took a very long time and she kiss me after she apply her lipstick. Before she left,I gave her additional tips for the good GFE. She asked me is it I gonna stay 1 more night and I told her yes and she said if I wanna take girl for tonight as well, I must be quick.

Girl detail
Name : Ms. Wan
Age : 19 years old according to her and I saw her FB DOB.
Face : 8/10 ( very SYT ) , to me very nice already
Body : 7/10 ( slim body )
Breast : 34B ( my hand cannot finish cover her breast )
GFE : 10/10 ( very nice , she treat me like her real boyfriend )
FJ : 9/10 ( still consider ok but she got reject me , asked me why need so much )
Damage : RM 300 + RM 40 as tips.

Day 2 will be coming soon.

excloc
28-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Looking forward to your day 2

excloc
28-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Good FR.
I went with my friends a few years back and the girls we picked up at paragon was so horny that I have to reject her a few times in the day cause my leg was sore. Yup they are great at giving girl friend feeling.

AlanW
28-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Day 2 - October-19-2012
After sent Ms. Wan's out of my room , I quickly change to another clothes to get ready to Hatyai to see see the world over there. Went to 7-eleven there and paid RM 13 for 2 person , so RM 6.50 for each person. The trip took us about 1 hour due of heavy rain and also the driver stop there and there and enter there from there. Reached Lee Garden there and enter to have a look and found out is nothing inside,plan to go walk around but can't because of rain. So we took tuktuk around Lee Garden area to go back bus station and it cost us RM 8 which is cheap. Then reach bus station,I don't know how to go back to Danok so go around and asking people, the old couple told us to grab a ticket at counter 26 to buy a Danok/Border ticket. At the end reach back Danok at 7PM ( Thai time ).

Action start now
Quickly went back to room and bath and then my friend was finish and asking me what is the plan. Wanna continue book the girl or just go out listen to music , so we decide to book at a girl and I gave a call to Mr. Ho's that work in Rose. I told the OKT that I prefer a young girl with good service, then he brought a girl called Little Chillies. After my friend was ok with the girl,the girl already brought everything here while I decide to grab the little chillies and start to nego with the OKT since we're repeat customer. Was able to bring down the price by RM 20 so end up I paid RM 280 to OKT and the little chillies go back to her place and bring her stuff.

After 15 minutes of waiting,she knock my door and enter my room and start to put down all the stuff. I was on the bed resting and as usual was trying to break the ice, not bad. The girl was friendly and asking what is my name , so I told her my name and her name is called Nam. She went to bathtub and setting the water,while I was on the bed waiting for her to grab me over. While waiting the water,she came over and kiss me then I start a deep long french kiss with her , about 10 minutes we were kissing and our hand is roaming to each other.:D

I start to undress her and she was shy to let me undress her,then we slowly taking off our clothes off piece by piece and both of us end up with towel and enter the bathroom. She keep on making the bubble inside the bathtub , when the bathtub full of bubble,she enter and she ask me to enter as well, from there I was touching there and there and clean her as well. Then when finish,we heading to bed for action. On the bed,we was dry up already,then I start to kiss her and she was kissing me as well and she was stroking my hard rod,she then catbath me from top to my hard rod and without I notice,she BJ me without a condom which is awesome,she BJ me at least 15 minutes before she start to take out the condom and put in my rod. From there,she start to ride on top of me for around 15 minutes too while I was holding her breast and keep on press on nipple and have a deep french kiss when her head is coming down. Then she asked me to do missionary style , so I also follow, missionary style her around 10 minutes,keep on kiss and keep on missionary and change to doggy style for 10 minutes, she said she cum don't know how many times and I still not yet cum. Since my body was wet,I request to continue the job in bathroom and she agreed. I carry her to bathroom and from there I doing standing doggy and her whole body was facing the mirror, can see her impression is awesome and I feel I was cumming so I took off the condom and shot on her ass. From there then we had the light shower and rest for 2 hours after a awesome sex.

After 2 hours of rest,the girl said was boring inside the room so I was asking my friend where to go and he said go to YES club. When I mention YES club,she said ok and then I went to 7-eleven with her to buy some food to eat before heading to YES club. She was dressing like a pretty girl,I totally fall in love :o .Took the tuktuk to YES club and asked for 4 person,then the people was able to secure a 2 table facing the long stage there which is loud of music. Order 1 bucket of heineken plus others food,bill came out RM 109. A puying come to me and my girl was guarding me from those puying. Music was loud and I'm not use to it,got so many show , got lady gaga telephone,oppa gangnam style,madonna that I don't even remember. My girl was dancing around and same to me, I also dancing while holding her hand. After 2 hours inside the club,we was tired and preparing to go.

Reached back hotel,rest awhile then my friend bought some food and invites us to go over since just opposite and his girl was eating alot and look like she was trying to kiss me and I was avoid it since my girl is here and I can noticed that she not happy. Then I quickly bring her back to my room and told my friend to enjoy the night. Reach back my room,I was resting on my bed while she was watching youtube drama,she was watching it around 1 hours,afterward she cannot withstand anymore because I was roaming her whole body while she was watching the drama. Then I said I wanna go bath,ask her want or not and she follow me as well. As usual,shower inside there and I touch there and there.

Went back to our bed and action start again,we had a deep french kiss again for very long,then she again BJ me straight which is awesome eeling,then she cap me and start to ride it then enter from top for quite some time with our tongue always fighting. Missionary for 15 minutes and I still not yet cum,this time I carry her with my rod still is inside her and start the doggy style and standing missionary for awhile then I cum on her body. Had a shower and she continue watch awhile her drama then I fall asleep again.

Once I woke up at the morning, I aware that she hug me so tight at night to sleep, I can feel it at night too. Then I start to hug me and give her some light kiss,she look like know it and give it back to me. When it was around check out time,I had another session with her and this time we go shower together again and she gave me the longest BJ which is 25 minutes,then I start to enter her and pump her in missionary and at the end I cum.

Had shower together and waiting for her to make-up and then start to check-out,she was hugging me tight and gave me a goodbye kiss which my friend look at it and he jealous because his girl left early.. Had our first meal of the day at Mcdonald's and then go back to Malaysia. I miss Danok now...

Girl detail
Name : Little Chillies ( Nam )
Face : 9/10 ( Pretty than Ms.Wan's no matter how and I like it so much )
Body : 9/10 ( the slim body and I like it very much )
Breast : 32B ( the nice shape ever breast I can see )
GFE : 10/10 ( she treat me like boyfriend and I was happy and guard me from those puying )
FJ : 10/10 ( She willing to do any position as long I not tired and her face when moan is priceless )
FK : 10/10 ( We look like long lost couple and keep on kiss non-stop )
Damage : RM 280 + RM 70 tips.

leelelee
03-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the story.

I am not so good luck. Most of the time end up with girl not so good services.

hawk88
04-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Bro AlanW, taking a tutu that cost u RM8 (80 baht) to bus station from Lee Garden which u consider is cheap? FYI, it cost 20 baht (RM2) per pax only even to the bus station. Of cos this is not a big amount but it play a dif if u got a big group and often take tutu in HY. hope this helps u in future.

jayboy
05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Bro AlanW, taking a tutu that cost u RM8 (80 baht) to bus station from Lee Garden which u consider is cheap? FYI, it cost 20 baht (RM2) per pax only even to the bus station. Of cos this is not a big amount but it play a dif if u got a big group and often take tutu in HY. hope this helps u in future.

Anyway up you for the info also. Hope all bro will know more too.

AlanW
05-11-2012, 03:43 PM

Thank you so much Bro Hawk for the information. I been reading the page for 500+ pages until my eye also dry then only I dare to go up there :D. I was asking around already from Lee Garden to bus station and that day was heavy rain so spoilt my whole day already :(. I asked all also mention more than RM 2+, but 2 person is only RM8 so each person is RM 4 . But I don't know RM4 per person from Lee Garden to Bus Station is it good enough ? :eek:

hawk88
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Thank you so much Bro Hawk for the information. I been reading the page for 500+ pages until my eye also dry then only I dare to go up there :D. I was asking around already from Lee Garden to bus station and that day was heavy rain so spoilt my whole day already :(. I asked all also mention more than RM 2+, but 2 person is only RM8 so each person is RM 4 . But I don't know RM4 per person from Lee Garden to Bus Station is it good enough ? :eek:

Well, no venture no gain. Actually, u should stay a night in HY since u took the trouble to travel from Danok to HY (journey 1 hr+). Unless u like night life (disco), else HY will be a better choice than Danok cos Danok price had been spoil by many brothers.

Tapas
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Any bros plan for DEC trips to Hyd?

KatoeyLover69
28-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Report from The STAR dated 28 November 2012 :-

Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

SUNGAI PETANI: A 70-year-old Malaysian businessman was shot dead by an unidentified assailant in Danok, southern Thailand, near Bukit Kayu Hitam in Kedah.

Lim Gek Chai, said to be from Sungai Petani, was found dead with a bullet wound to his head in the driver's seat of a Toyota Camry.

Sadao police chief Kol Noppadol Phetsut said the deceased was holding a handphone when police arrived at the scene.

“A loaded .38 pistol was found under the driver's seat and a shot had been discharged from the firearm. The motive for the murder could be business rivalry or revenge.

“Investigations show that Lim, whom we believe ran a mini casino in Danok, had been making trips here for the past 20 years,” he said.

The body has been sent for a post-mortem.

His relatives have yet to claim the body at press time.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Lone_Wolf
29-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Report from The STAR dated 28 November 2012 :-

Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

it's an underworld assassination..... dun get involved and dun be a busybody. :D

ARS3NAL
30-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Any bros plan for DEC trips to Hyd?

I will go dannok after christmas, interested?

ARS3NAL
30-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Will go there after christmas, anyone Join from KL?

ARS3NAL
30-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Will go Dannok from KL after Christmas, anyone join?

ramadel
30-11-2012, 03:57 PM
it's an underworld assassination..... dun get involved and dun be a busybody. :D

So is it safe to go there?

etct88
30-11-2012, 09:31 PM
So is it safe to go there?

Dam bloody unsafe, don't go.... you have been warned!:rolleyes:

jacobsgoh
01-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Dam bloody unsafe, don't go.... you have been warned!:rolleyes:

Tell him go shower also dangerous, might slip when floor is wet. when eating might bite tongue.

vincenttcfun
02-12-2012, 01:18 PM
hi bro,

may i know girl booking cost in dannok recently?

any recommended farm house?

thanks.

panda2rocks
02-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Tell him go shower also dangerous, might slip when floor is wet. when eating might bite tongue.

Life is cheap man overthere. Any disputes they never / don't go to court to sue one another , never shout at each other , never gossips, no shouting neither do writeups in facebook - all can settled with hired assassin who come with damn sharp bullets.

By the way, ask any tutuman - they can bring u to their shooting range - commercialised by their police and army force - you can pay 500 bahts to enhance your shooting skills - only available in hatyai city -shooting range near police station. See how cheap life is ......:p

jacobsgoh
03-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Life is cheap man overthere. Any disputes they never / don't go to court to sue one another , never shout at each other , never gossips, no shouting neither do writeups in facebook - all can settled with hired assassin who come with damn sharp bullets.

By the way, ask any tutuman - they can bring u to their shooting range - commercialised by their police and army force - you can pay 500 bahts to enhance your shooting skills - only available in hatyai city -shooting range near police station. See how cheap life is ......:p
No wonder lky's sons never went there, another proof of their inherited wisdom.

Yokosi
15-12-2012, 06:32 PM

You know nothing about Danok, bro !.

etct88
15-12-2012, 10:01 PM
You know nothing about Danok, bro !.

I also know nothing about this little dangerous town, where is the police station........:confused:

kageyoshi
18-12-2012, 03:19 AM
juz got back from danok,,,1st time, went with a friend and had a lot of good memories. stayed at 2 hotels, 1st day-saturday night at PJ hotel @rm55/nite, 2nd day-sunday night at Changlun mansion @rm42/nite.

depart on friday, from kl @6pm arrived @12am. last one to check in to border after parking near the thai sadao imigresen. check at pj, dinner at warong nearby rm23 for 2 person.went for massaje @2am for rm50/2 hrs, then sleep.

saturday, check out at 11am, left 1 underwear at the hotel. walked around for lunch rm 18 for 2 person, apparently food is very expensive there since its a tourist attraction place.go to shalala massage for rm70/2hrs including body scrub and jacuzzi.

TO BE CONTINUED

kageyoshi
18-12-2012, 03:22 AM
lepak2 with old-school cheongsters from tganu. go eat pulut mangga for rm6 per plate, goddammit. not very tasty though. quite a bit strange. lepak karaoke with old-school cheongster, sponsored. one of the cheongster invite us to tanjung balai to cheong next week. lol. in cheong place and still rocking another cheong next week. whut a bro-choeng. got into scorpion club at 630pm, ordered drinks for rm31+5tips,not planning to get drunk since its the first time, need to explore more. kna pau rm30 tips by other waiters. so damn frustrating when forgot to bring small changes. see the show of 20+ topless puying. had fun because of the good music, gangnam style also played. get out at 930pm to go see puying. but, unfortunately all the recommended farms(along the changlun mansion street) closed edi. all farmer was very good and friendly(ah ho, tauke from KK karoke).
TBC

kageyoshi
18-12-2012, 03:23 AM
called tauke to find us puying, got one from chiang mai named nana, 168cm, 43kg, slim, rm280, maybe too expensiv, pale face but darker body, donno y. had sex 1st time but cannot pancut after 20 mins,rest then try again for 10 mins also no pancut, sleep first then at 4am wake up and asked her to have sex again, then baru pancut skali. hahaha not sure y im that bad in trying to please myself wtff. got up at 8am, asked for sex again but she said sakit, so don wanna have sex again. during sex she keep saying 'adik xdak ayaq', so funny 'abang punya ayaq xdak mai' kahkahkah. maybe because shes not drunk. she left at 8am on sunday morning. 11am sunday checked out from border and head back to KL. start to miss danok ever since. dammit.

summary
hotel: rm95
food: rm 100
massaje: rm120
puying: rm280
transport: rm150
total damage: rm745
experience: PRICELESS!!!

Yokosi
20-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I also know nothing about this little dangerous town, where is the police station........:confused:

etct88, ah Pek,

All police themselves now went far away from this dangerous cowboy town....they no dare to work in Danok.......now only police in this shit town is Thai mafia and Thai immigration that are so corrupted that they makan RM1 per entry and exit for all foreigners :D.

Steven Song
21-12-2012, 04:03 PM
etct88, ah Pek,

All police themselves now went far away from this dangerous cowboy town....they no dare to work in Danok.......now only police in this shit town is Thai mafia and Thai immigration that are so corrupted that they makan RM1 per entry and exit for all foreigners :D.

Well said!!! Fellow cheongters, avoid this place at ALL COST!!!

Lone_Wolf
21-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Due to the threat by the insurgents and frequent bombings against them.... the Police Station has ceased to operate as one now...... it is an empty shell and the actual building where real police work is carried out is located in another area known only to the authorities themselves.

Lone_Wolf
21-12-2012, 07:50 PM
etct88, ah Pek,

You are so lucky they collect only RM1 from you...... KNN they take my RM5 and refuse to give me the change.

etct88
21-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Well said!!! Fellow cheongters, avoid this place at ALL COST!!!

fully agree with you....... all have been warned......:p

le0rio
25-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Will going Danok cheong from 4th to 6th, back at 6th noon..anyone want folo pm me thanks bro..

le0rio
25-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Day 2 - October-19-2012
After sent Ms. Wan's out of my room , I quickly change to another clothes to get ready to Hatyai to see see the world over there. Went to 7-eleven there and paid RM 13 for 2 person , so RM 6.50 for each person. The trip took us about 1 hour due of heavy rain and also the driver stop there and there and enter there from there. Reached Lee Garden there and enter to have a look and found out is nothing inside,plan to go walk around but can't because of rain. So we took tuktuk around Lee Garden area to go back bus station and it cost us RM 8 which is cheap. Then reach bus station,I don't know how to go back to Danok so go around and asking people, the old couple told us to grab a ticket at counter 26 to buy a Danok/Border ticket. At the end reach back Danok at 7PM ( Thai time ).

Action start now
Quickly went back to room and bath and then my friend was finish and asking me what is the plan. Wanna continue book the girl or just go out listen to music , so we decide to book at a girl and I gave a call to Mr. Ho's that work in Rose. I told the OKT that I prefer a young girl with good service, then he brought a girl called Little Chillies. After my friend was ok with the girl,the girl already brought everything here while I decide to grab the little chillies and start to nego with the OKT since we're repeat customer. Was able to bring down the price by RM 20 so end up I paid RM 280 to OKT and the little chillies go back to her place and bring her stuff.

After 15 minutes of waiting,she knock my door and enter my room and start to put down all the stuff. I was on the bed resting and as usual was trying to break the ice, not bad. The girl was friendly and asking what is my name , so I told her my name and her name is called Nam. She went to bathtub and setting the water,while I was on the bed waiting for her to grab me over. While waiting the water,she came over and kiss me then I start a deep long french kiss with her , about 10 minutes we were kissing and our hand is roaming to each other.:D

I start to undress her and she was shy to let me undress her,then we slowly taking off our clothes off piece by piece and both of us end up with towel and enter the bathroom. She keep on making the bubble inside the bathtub , when the bathtub full of bubble,she enter and she ask me to enter as well, from there I was touching there and there and clean her as well. Then when finish,we heading to bed for action. On the bed,we was dry up already,then I start to kiss her and she was kissing me as well and she was stroking my hard rod,she then catbath me from top to my hard rod and without I notice,she BJ me without a condom which is awesome,she BJ me at least 15 minutes before she start to take out the condom and put in my rod. From there,she start to ride on top of me for around 15 minutes too while I was holding her breast and keep on press on nipple and have a deep french kiss when her head is coming down. Then she asked me to do missionary style , so I also follow, missionary style her around 10 minutes,keep on kiss and keep on missionary and change to doggy style for 10 minutes, she said she cum don't know how many times and I still not yet cum. Since my body was wet,I request to continue the job in bathroom and she agreed. I carry her to bathroom and from there I doing standing doggy and her whole body was facing the mirror, can see her impression is awesome and I feel I was cumming so I took off the condom and shot on her ass. From there then we had the light shower and rest for 2 hours after a awesome sex.

After 2 hours of rest,the girl said was boring inside the room so I was asking my friend where to go and he said go to YES club. When I mention YES club,she said ok and then I went to 7-eleven with her to buy some food to eat before heading to YES club. She was dressing like a pretty girl,I totally fall in love :o .Took the tuktuk to YES club and asked for 4 person,then the people was able to secure a 2 table facing the long stage there which is loud of music. Order 1 bucket of heineken plus others food,bill came out RM 109. A puying come to me and my girl was guarding me from those puying. Music was loud and I'm not use to it,got so many show , got lady gaga telephone,oppa gangnam style,madonna that I don't even remember. My girl was dancing around and same to me, I also dancing while holding her hand. After 2 hours inside the club,we was tired and preparing to go.

Reached back hotel,rest awhile then my friend bought some food and invites us to go over since just opposite and his girl was eating alot and look like she was trying to kiss me and I was avoid it since my girl is here and I can noticed that she not happy. Then I quickly bring her back to my room and told my friend to enjoy the night. Reach back my room,I was resting on my bed while she was watching youtube drama,she was watching it around 1 hours,afterward she cannot withstand anymore because I was roaming her whole body while she was watching the drama. Then I said I wanna go bath,ask her want or not and she follow me as well. As usual,shower inside there and I touch there and there.

Went back to our bed and action start again,we had a deep french kiss again for very long,then she again BJ me straight which is awesome eeling,then she cap me and start to ride it then enter from top for quite some time with our tongue always fighting. Missionary for 15 minutes and I still not yet cum,this time I carry her with my rod still is inside her and start the doggy style and standing missionary for awhile then I cum on her body. Had a shower and she continue watch awhile her drama then I fall asleep again.

Once I woke up at the morning, I aware that she hug me so tight at night to sleep, I can feel it at night too. Then I start to hug me and give her some light kiss,she look like know it and give it back to me. When it was around check out time,I had another session with her and this time we go shower together again and she gave me the longest BJ which is 25 minutes,then I start to enter her and pump her in missionary and at the end I cum.

Had shower together and waiting for her to make-up and then start to check-out,she was hugging me tight and gave me a goodbye kiss which my friend look at it and he jealous because his girl left early.. Had our first meal of the day at Mcdonald's and then go back to Malaysia. I miss Danok now...

Girl detail
Name : Little Chillies ( Nam )
Face : 9/10 ( Pretty than Ms.Wan's no matter how and I like it so much )
Body : 9/10 ( the slim body and I like it very much )
Breast : 32B ( the nice shape ever breast I can see )
GFE : 10/10 ( she treat me like boyfriend and I was happy and guard me from those puying )
FJ : 10/10 ( She willing to do any position as long I not tired and her face when moan is priceless )
FK : 10/10 ( We look like long lost couple and keep on kiss non-stop )
Damage : RM 280 + RM 70 tips.

Bro share this okt, as i gonna try this chillies out...itchy

excloc
28-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Who is collecting the charges? really gangs collecting it???

You are so lucky they collect only RM1 from you...... KNN they take my RM5 and refuse to give me the change.

Lone_Wolf
29-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Who is collecting the charges? really gangs collecting it???

The gangs in uniform...... make sure you have the exact amount when presenting your passport at the immigration booth. :)

panda2rocks
30-12-2012, 04:30 PM
etct88, ah Pek,

Sorry, to say u are equally more in the unknown and uninformed about the cowboy town. Greenhorn are you ????

One thing for sure ,the Police here see themselves , one up above the other enforcement agencies, they act tough as little napoleans and called the shots.

If not why should u see so many green and brown fatigues hanging around the town fringes with their double barrels, most of them, their fellow armymen doing the jobs for them.
If not because of their presence , u are sure to hear more fire works and powder exploding more often. Surely, the army are not here to kick football with the local mafias as ......what is there to compare the mafias with the army... when the Lady PM came to the South the army came along with Her....

toilet$50
30-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Sorry, to say u are equally more in the unknown and uninformed about the cowboy town. Greenhorn are you ????

One thing for sure ,the Police here see themselves , one up above the other enforcement agencies, they act tough as little napoleans and called the shots.

If not why should u see so many green and brown fatigues hanging around the town fringes with their double barrels, most of them, their fellow armymen doing the jobs for them.
If not because of their presence , u are sure to hear more fire works and powder exploding more often. Surely, the army are not here to kick football with the local mafias as ......what is there to compare the mafias with the army... when the Lady PM came to the South the army came along with Her....

me also green green horn:D
do you know what is cowboy town:confused:

panda2rocks
30-12-2012, 08:23 PM

...thoose days ..in the wild wild west....
presently, it should be .....the wild wild east...i suppose it works that way:cool:

toilet$50
30-12-2012, 08:53 PM
...thoose days ..in the wild wild west....
presently, it should be .....the wild wild east...i suppose it works that way:cool:

sorry snr bro.:)

etct88
30-12-2012, 09:32 PM

sorry snr bro.:)

I am also a green horn... I was in and out, never knew it was a cowboy or cowgirl town, East or West..... me now blur like fcuk....:confused:

... sorri sorri....khrap

Lone_Wolf
30-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I am also a green horn... I was in and out, never knew it was a cowboy or cowgirl town, East or West..... me now blur like fcuk....:confused:

... sorri sorri....khrap

Now with the increased army presence should be renamed as Fort Danok :D ........ upgraded from cowboy town. :p

toilet$50
30-12-2012, 10:03 PM

... sorri sorri....khrap

bro,east is at cowboy town,west is cowgirl town.
you went to south bfore?

toilet$50
30-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Now with the increased army presence should be renamed as Fort Danok :D ........ upgraded from cowboy town. :p

bro,east,west or south:confused:

Lone_Wolf
30-12-2012, 11:49 PM

Those police and army in green and brown fatigues are just wayang good for nothings....... the real ones doing the fighting there are the scout rangers (those in black fatigues). :)

Thai31
31-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Those police and army in green and brown fatigues are just wayang good for nothings....... the real ones doing the fighting there are the scout rangers (those in black fatigues). :)

gg bro...

:D

Thai31
31-12-2012, 04:35 AM

... sorri sorri....khrap

Hi bro...

me blur like sotong...:o

panda2rocks
31-12-2012, 01:58 PM

This scout rangers (those in black fatigues) are also wayang2 .Those special forces in Barracudas like the black ninjas are the top of the creme and they have the licence to kill without questions asked like the SWAT / SEAL team.

Nevermind ,bros, ......we are also the creme , the white ninjas (in our bedsheets), we also shoot to ....... :rolleyes:

The town is still safe for NY celebrations... Read below the headlines......

Full alert ordered for Hat Yai

Published: 27/12/2012 at 01:58 PM Online news: Security
Security forces have been put on full alert in Hat Yai district of Songkhla province and the pictures of four insurgents distributed to law enforcement agencies as part of precautions against possible violence during the New Year festivities, reports said.

The four insurgents were identified as Wankhoyari Sarayoraseh, 25, Abdulhalem Jehkhu, 25, Paming Jehkhae, 30, and Muhamad Mudolasae, 27, all of Narathiwat province.

The reports said intelligence units had warned security forces they might try to sneak into the towns during the New Year festival to set bombs.

In response to the warning, combined forces of military, police and defence volunteers have set up checkpoints on routes leading to Hat Yai.

On Wednesday, Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung, as head of the operations centre for solving problems in the three southern border provinces, said he would hold a video conference on Thursday with village and tambon chiefs and governors in the area to lay down an operational guideline.

On Jan 7 he would make a call on the Chularatchamontri, the Thai Muslim leader, before leading the National Security Council (NSC) chief, director of the Southern Border Provinces Administration Centre (SBPAC) and commander of the Special Branch Police to Malaysia for talks with officials there on ways of solving problems in the restive South.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/328157/full-alert-ordered-for-hat-yai

panda2rocks
31-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Those special forces in Barracudas like the black ninjas are the top of the creme and they have the licence to kill without questions asked like the SWAT / SEAL team.

Actually, they wore black balaclava ......... but strike with barracuda precision without mercy .:)

panda2rocks
31-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Weapons cache found in Narathiwat

Published: 29/12/2012 at 06:02 PM Online news: Security

Security forces have discovered a large cache of assault rifles and ammunition buried in a rubber plantation in Narathiwat's Cho Airong district.

About 200 offices from the 48 Rangers Regiment and border patrol police carried out the search around 11pm Friday in the southern province. They unearthed five assault rifles, including four M16s and an AK, with seven magazines and 382 bullets, including M16 and AK rifle bullets, shotgun shells and M60 machine-gun bullets.

The weapons and ammunition were found in eight large fertiliser sacks and plastic bags, each one buried under a rubber tree, said Lt Col Issara Chantakrayom, deputy commander of the 48 Rangers Regiment.

The search was carried out after authorities interrogated a key figure from the Runda Kumpulan Kecil (RKK) separatist group, identified as Ruslan Salae, age 35. Ruslan, wanted on two arrest warrants, was arrested in Cho Airong on Thursday.

Officials also discovered four metal plates used for assembling an improvised explosive device (IED), as well as medicine, during the operation which took more than three hours.

A verification of the firearms showed three M16s had been stolen from the fourth military development unit in Cho Airong district in 2004.

All of the seized firearms were well-maintained and ready to use at any time, said Lt Col Issara.

When explosive ordnance disposal officers searched the site on Saturday morning, they found two more M16 rifles with 50 bullets, a backpack and a handheld ICOM radio, said Lt Col Issara.

Authorities believed Ruslan and his associates intended to use the weapons in planned attacks during the New Year holiday period.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/328465/weapons-cache-found-in-narathiwat

KatoeyLover69
01-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 31 December 2012 :-

Bangkok 'best city for nightlife'

Bangkok has topped the list of the ten best cities for excellent nightlife adventures for travellers, according to a survey by Agoda.com, a leading hotel booking site.

Agoda.com has just released the list of the top ten nightlife cities as chosen by its customers. With New Year’s Eve now upon us, these cities are perfect to ring in 2013, it said.

The results were based on feedback from over 113,000 respondents provided at the end of their stay in the cities. The Agoda.com customers rated the nightlife on a scale of 1-5, 1 being “poor”, and 5 being “excellent”. The top spot was taken by Bangkok, which Agoda.com called "Thailand’s energetic capital known for its tuk-tuks, temples and street food", followed by Dubai, the gleaming desert city in the United Arab Emirates, and Boracay/Caticlan in the Philippines, famous for its white sand beaches and swaying palm trees.

Thailand placed again in the list with Pattaya, the seaside town widely known for its raucous Walking Street and massive influx of tourists looking to blow off some steam, followed by Tokyo, Japan’s neon-lit mega-city that’s home to 13 million people. Thailand’s largest island, Phuket, was next, followed by China’s Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, the former known for its vibrant architecture and world-class food, and the latter famous for its massive casinos and Portuguese/Chinese cuisine.

Rounding out the list were Taiwan’s modern capital of Taipei, and Bali, Indonesia’s perpetually buzzing island paradise.

Below is the full list of Agoda.com's top 25 cities in which Thailand features five times:

1. Bangkok

2. Dubai

3. Boracay / Caticlan

4. Pattaya

5. Tokyo

6. Phuket

7. Hong Kong

8. Macau

9. Taipei

10. Bali

11. Osaka

12. Shanghai

13. Seoul

14. Singapore

15. Sydney

16. Samui

17. Chiang Mai

18. London

19. Taichung

20. Kuala Lumpur

21. Jakarta

22. Manila

23. Kaohsiung

24. Paris

25. Siem Reap
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Lone_Wolf
01-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Those special forces in Barracudas like the black ninjas are the top of the creme and they have the licence to kill without questions asked like the SWAT / SEAL team.

Actually, they wore black balaclava ......... but strike with barracuda precision without mercy .:)

LOS Swat team is a joke....... those BiB only raid massage/gambling joints for publicity as there is always a TV news crew accompanying these raids.

LOS does not have a SEAL team...... their elite strike force are called the SOG and is based in Pattaya and do not see any action in the Southern region. Instead, the actual fighting against the extremists is done by the Scout Rangers from the 48th regiment.... with the regional army / police doing the security guard duties. :D

panda2rocks
01-01-2013, 10:39 PM
LOS does not have a SEAL team...... their elite strike force are called the SOG and is based in Pattaya and do not see any action in the Southern region. Instead, the actual fighting against the extremists is done by the Scout Rangers from the 48th regiment.... with the regional army / police doing the security guard duties. :D

For your info -

Royal Thai Border Patrol Police Elite Force... Naresuan 261
Naresuan 261 is the elite force of Royal Thai Border Patrol Police. The most famous mission is killing 9 Kareans (God Army) that took over a hospital in Rajburi provice near Thai-Burmese border on 24 Jan 2000. All 300 hostages were save while all Kareans received HEAD SHOT!!
...............http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?74003-Royal-Thai-Border-Patrol-Police-Elite-Force-Naresuan-261

Asian military strike forces

Malaysian, Filipino and Thai elite squads highlighted over History channel -
...............And finally in Thai Marine Recon, this elite unit specialises in clearing the path for large amphibious landings and infiltrating enemy lines by sea, land and air. The small units also gather intelligence or strike at enemy positions.

The team was created in 1962 during a period of communist insurgency and conflict spreading across South-East Asia. Engaged in conflicts on Thailand’s borders and deep in its jungles, prospective members undergo three stages of brutal training over a period of three months in order to earn the Marine recon badge, and have to survive in the harshest conditions on both sea and land
........:(:(

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/asian-military-strike-forces-27726

panda2rocks
01-01-2013, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=Lone_Wolf;8305425]LOS Swat team is a joke....... those BiB only raid massage/gambling joints for publicity as there is always a TV news crew accompanying these raids.

LOS does not have a SEAL team......

...never make general statements without evidence nor authorities to backup and ....do not underestimate them. soon ....You will be the Butt of the joke ...
and if u do undrstand Thai , please enter this website....

http://www.sealthailand.com/

Royal Thai Navy SEALs.

......a brief outline....
The Underwater Demolition Assault Unit (UDAU)[1] of the Royal Thai Navy (Thai: หน่วยทำลายใต้น้ำจู่โจม) is a 144-man special operations force within the Military of Thailand. The unit is colloquially also known as the Royal Thai Navy SEALs (Thai: หน่วยซีล), the Thai language word for Seals[2] as in the pinniped animals. Although this title was influenced by the US unit, it is not an acronym like the American unit's.

The unit was set up in 1956 with the assistance of the U.S. Government and has trained with United States Navy SEALs it predates. A small element within the Royal Thai Navy's "seal" unit has been trained to conduct Maritime Counter-Terrorism missions. This unit has close ties with the U.S. Navy's own SEAL teams.:D:D

pakalolo
02-01-2013, 12:59 AM
[QUOTE=Lone_Wolf;8305425]LOS Swat team is a joke....... those BiB only raid massage/gambling joints for publicity as there is always a TV news crew accompanying these raids.

LOS does not have a SEAL team......

...never make general statements without evidence nor authorities to backup and ....do not underestimate them. soon ....You will be the Butt of the joke ...
and if u do undrstand Thai , please enter this website....

http://www.sealthailand.com/

Royal Thai Navy SEALs.

......a brief outline....
The Underwater Demolition Assault Unit (UDAU)[1] of the Royal Thai Navy (Thai: หน่วยทำลายใต้น้ำจู่โจม) is a 144-man special operations force within the Military of Thailand. The unit is colloquially also known as the Royal Thai Navy SEALs (Thai: หน่วยซีล), the Thai language word for Seals[2] as in the pinniped animals. Although this title was influenced by the US unit, it is not an acronym like the American unit's.

The unit was set up in 1956 with the assistance of the U.S. Government and has trained with United States Navy SEALs it predates. A small element within the Royal Thai Navy's "seal" unit has been trained to conduct Maritime Counter-Terrorism missions. This unit has close ties with the U.S. Navy's own SEAL teams.:D:D

Very impressive,I have seen them in action near the Cambodia border. Whatever anyone wants to say,they are lots better than our own SAF who have no real action experience.

excloc
02-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Omg. Sammyboy becomes a military forum. It's more fun shooting than comparing whose gun is bigger. Believe me :)

pucukpanas
02-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Omg. Sammyboy becomes a military forum. It's more fun shooting than comparing whose gun is bigger. Believe me :)

Will be bringing my gun to show off to the girls next week. Anyone going?

Planning to shoot some Burmese and a few Siamese too.

etct88
02-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Big cannon here, big cannon there, ni neh a, how come become a big cannon talk........ me only small small 2.5cm:(

le0rio
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
At danok now..anyone want come out meet yum cha.???

Yokosi
11-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Big cannon here, big cannon there, ni neh a, how come become a big cannon talk........ me only small small 2.5cm:(

Ya, lah. We all small kacang. Hor ?. :) Hehehe !. Or blur blur liked drunk ducks !.

Unliked someone that knows everything about Thai military.:p I do not even see any Thai military in Danok.

Love to go to meet Candy, the model i picked up in Hello Bangkok. She is one hell of a good pick up.

And also love again to venture into Sungai Golok in Narathiwat without a freaking passport, where i went in, over 25 years ago. Nowadays, lots of fun in Soi Sawadee ktvs over there. Miss the Laos girls a lot in these ktvs.

My cannon is only for the puyings, hor ?.

xiaohu
16-01-2013, 12:45 AM
dear all chiongster danok....

last week i heard a news from my kedah fren who said got one girl whose working at 99 karaoke pub aka QQ beauty salon ( opposite oliver hotel , KPK side and old satti area ) , that she kena aids... But this news i dont know either is true or not...

pucukpanas
16-01-2013, 06:51 AM
dear all chiongster danok....she kena aids... But this news i dont know either is true or not...

Not entirely impossible. Better be safe than sorry.

excloc
17-01-2013, 12:25 AM
If you want to cheong, you must be prepared to take the risk.
Even if you pick up a singaporean syt in disco, how you know she is clean?
Do your necessary precautions and don your armour.

dear all chiongster danok....

last week i heard a news from my kedah fren who said got one girl whose working at 99 karaoke pub aka QQ beauty salon ( opposite oliver hotel , KPK side and old satti area ) , that she kena aids... But this news i dont know either is true or not...

TonyCheong
05-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Just reach Danok at 7am (GMT +7) after a 13 hour coach ride from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal. Hahaha. :D
06/02/13 onwards will be very packed during Chinese New Year period.

Current Damage:
04/02/13: S$100 -> RM241. RM75 Konsortium Bus to Bukit Kayu Hitam. RM7.55 KFC. RM2.50 Bread.

05/02/13: S$100 -> THB2380. THB35 Breakfast. THB380 TMT Hotel.

TMT Hotel is very basic with Aircon. Beside McDonald's. Free Wifi. Even has a porn channel! :eek:
Going to reece and takeaway when "KFC" Restaurants open at 2pm.
Night activities will be bar and club hopping.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to call (will update after I get a Thai SIM Card), WhatsApp +86 13428462464 or PM me. :)

etct88
05-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Just reach Danok at 7am (GMT +7) after a 13 hour coach ride from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal. Hahaha. :D
06/02/13 onwards will be very packed during Chinese New Year period.

Current Damage:
04/02/13: S$100 -> RM241. RM75 Konsortium Bus to Bukit Kayu Hitam. RM7.55 KFC. RM2.50 Bread.

05/02/13: S$100 -> THB2380. THB35 Breakfast. THB380 TMT Hotel.

TMT Hotel is very basic with Aircon. Beside McDonald's. Free Wifi. Even has a porn channel! :eek:
Going to reece and takeaway when "KFC" Restaurants open at 2pm.
Night activities will be bar and club hopping.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to call (will update after I get a Thai SIM Card), WhatsApp +86 13428462464 or PM me. :)

If really lonely, can call any PRC aunties to keep watch over you.... they are at the lobby.....:p

TonyCheong
06-02-2013, 04:17 AM
If really lonely, can call any PRC aunties to keep watch over you.... they are at the lobby.....:p

Haha that's a bit too extreme! :D
But all your info about Danok is spot on.
Saw them downstairs just now!

For bros who wants to cheong together in Danok these few days here's my Thai no +66 865978972.

le0rio
08-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Is there any lobang to get a model quality girl smtg like 5kbaht.?any bro got any info.?

etct88
09-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Is there any lobang to get a model quality girl smtg like 5kbaht.?any bro got any info.?

Free also have, but in the end, dam expensive..... ask my nephew, axed Prince of Danok.....:D

TonyCheong
09-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Is there any lobang to get a model quality girl smtg like 5kbaht.? any bro got any info.?

Hang a lot of flowers first.
Maybe have a chance to up. :D

Free also have, but in the end, dam expensive..... ask my nephew, axed Prince of Danok.....:D

5555555. :p

TonyCheong
09-02-2013, 05:53 PM
So bro, how long will you stay there?

From your report, it seems that you will be at Danok till CNY over?

Anway, enjoy yourself!

Bro MIKE_OK,

I'll leave Danok on 08/02/13 (Fri). :)

Bro,

U should take flight from south (Senai) to north (alor setar) to save your travel time, this give you more enjoying time in danok.

I thought danok shld be very quiet due to CNY. It used to be crowded starts CNY second day...

I went to betong last sunday, it seems a dead town, every pub has 2-3 tables only.

Bro noisa,

This time round I've time and trying to stretch my dollar.

Those better quality farm girls are usually THB3000.
Comparable to those sideliners in top Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours.
But you get only 1.5 hours of service instead of almost 24 hours of company and minimum 2 shots. :)

TonyCheong
09-02-2013, 05:58 PM
How is Danok condition at the moment, is it crowded?

Thanks for your reply. :)

Bro MIKE_OK,

Not really crowded for the past few days.
However I expect Danok will be very packed in the next 1 week as many Abangs will make use of the Chinese New Year long weekend to cheong hard.

Went to Winner and Fortune Agogo Bars just now.
Winner is better. Have full naked dancing. Hahaha.

Might go Spider Pub or Hello Bangkok Club.
See how it goes.

I see many low profile and friendly Abangs having fun in Danok.
That's the way it should be. :)

TonyCheong
09-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Bro,

I was in danok that day also, I went to winner pub, but didn't see the full naked show, perhaps I went there at the wrong time, may I know what time they performed full nude show?

If you haven't go to spider pub yet, pls and pls dun go because there are 99.99 percent are danosur strippers - giant and urgy, only 1 average look stripper only...

About scorpian pub, I was so surprise there are only 3 strippers do the full nude dance for the entire night, the others are performed normal dance and topless only, really disappointed!!!
Even they extended to 3am MAL time now, but the shows (they have ping-pong show like bangkok) are really suck!!!

1 of the typical example, they are 5 dancers and 1 singer dance gangnum style, but all of them don't know how to dance at all.

Compare to betong 'my love' pub, all of the dancers can dance very well and also dance in professional (somehow those dancers dance in full nude and can speak good english).

Conclusion, betong pub is better than danok pub a lots nowdays.

Anyhow, winner pub gals are improved a lots now.

Hello Bangkok pub is having very hot and pretty gals/models that day.

Bro noisa,

Maybe we bumped into each other that day?
Are you a Chinese or Malay guy?

I was in Winner Agogo Bar between 8:30-9:30pm where I saw the full naked dancing.
There's one girl with an amazing body that can dance very well. :p

I noticed a sharp difference in quality between Winner and Fortune Agogo Bar.
Fortune Agogo Bar also have many "dinosaurs".
Thanks for the warning about Scorpion and Spider Agogo Bar.
That'll save THB150 per Heineken bottle at each venue.
The savings will be used for buying you beers if we've a chance to cheong together in the future. Hahaha. :D

We should hook up and maybe you can show me your Betong playground. ;-)

Yes I noticed there're many hot models sitting outside Hello Bangkok.
I was chatting on WeChat with one puying working at Hello Bangkok the other day. Hehehe. :D

excloc
09-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Hellobangkok is hot

Yokosi
11-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Hellobangkok is hot

Please explain " Hellobangkok is hot ".

Please explain hot as i no speak good english. ;)

jacobsgoh
11-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Please explain " Hellobangkok is hot ".

Please explain hot as i no speak good english. ;)

Understood lah, air-con didn't work or forgot to switch on. their managers not doing good job.

etct88
12-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Understood lah, air-con didn't work or forgot to switch on. their managers not doing good job.

party till forget to pay utilities bills......:p

TonyCheong
12-02-2013, 11:54 PM
party till forget to pay utilities bills......:p

Tomorrow setting off again. :p
Need your recommendations for must check out KFC joints and massage with special service.
MILFs with big boobs also can. :D

For food I've tried Jib BBQ Buffet. THB89 per pax.
Basket soft drinks and ice more expensive than the food! :mad:

How's Phuket so far?
When are you coming back to Singapore?
Maybe meet you at Phuket if you're still around in the next few days.

Perdanatt
13-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Anyone in dannok tomorrow night ?

Perdanatt
13-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Anyone heading to danok tomorrow ?

TonyCheong
14-02-2013, 02:32 AM
Will be travelling to Danok/Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok from 14-21/02/13.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to PM, call or WhatsApp me. :)

Mobile: +66-865978972 (Call only) / +86-13428462464 (WhatsApp only)

etct88
14-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Tomorrow setting off again.
Need your recommendations for must check out KFC joints and massage with special service.
MILFs with big boobs also can. :D

For food I've tried Jib BBQ Buffet. THB89 per pax.
Basket soft drinks and ice more expensive than the food!

How's Phuket so far?
When are you coming back to Singapore?
Maybe meet you at Phuket if you're still around in the next few days.

Back to Home Sweet home..........:)

MILF with big boobs, chances are they will be sagging...... different if up lifted by silicon....:D

Phuket??? Phuking expensive..knn:(

KatoeyLover69
15-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Malaysians urged to stay away from southern Thailand

KOTA BARU: Malaysians, including residents at the Kelantan/Thai border, should temporarily stop travelling to southern Thailand following the latest insurgent attack at an army base in Narathiwat which killed 16 militants on Wednesday.
Eighth Infantry Brigade commander Brig-Gen Datuk Mohamad Zaki Hamzah said the call was made for their safety as Malaysians regularly crossed the border. They include day-trippers.

He said security personnel on the Kelantan side of the border with Narathiwat had been told to be on alert for any illegal movements in the area.

"So far, they have not detected any illegal elements or movement trying to sneak into our country after the incident.

"However, as a precaution, it is better for Malaysians not to cross over to Thailand at the moment as we do not know what actually happened there.

"The Thai government has also imposed a curfew in the most affected provinces."

Zaki said he believed Thai authorities, especially the army, had not asked assistance from the brigade as they were capable of handling the situation.

"I believe they can control the situation by taking their own action to solve the problem. However, we will not hesitate to help them if they ask us to do so."

Kelantan police chief Datuk Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman said the situation along the border was under control as all agencies, including the army and the state anti-smuggling unit, were monitoring the situation closely.

He called on border residents who had information or had come across those involved in the incident, to inform the army or the police immediately.

In the incident, 16 militants were killed when scores of heavily armed gunmen attacked a marine base in Narathiwat's Bacho district.

However, no military casualties were reported in the assault which was described as one of the most deadly attacks in Thailand's long-running insurgency.

Narathiwat governor Apinun Suetananuwong said that the situation in the province was under control as all agencies involved continued their operation to track down the remaining insurgents.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

BBHumper
16-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Go to Red Lion Pub. Contact the owner Mr. Christian, he can recommend you girls. 2 months ago he recommended me fantastic WL who gave me strong ejaculation. She said I have just been to the Milky Ways.

excloc
16-02-2013, 01:05 PM
great 1 week tour of thailand

Will be travelling to Danok/Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok from 14-21/02/13.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to PM, call or WhatsApp me. :)

Mobile: +66-865978972 (Call only) / +86-13428462464 (WhatsApp only)

ILoveSSYT
17-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Long time never go Danok, anyone can tell me how about the latest prices for ST and LT in Danok?

Appreciate...

Regards,
Dennis(ILoveSSYT)

ILoveSSYT
17-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Where can i find soapy massage in Danok? If yes, please provide me the location and prices.

Appreciate...

Warmest Regards,
Dennis(ILoveSSYT)

ILoveSSYT
17-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Anyone just back from Danok? I'm planning to stay 2 days, anyone can recommend me those decent places of hotels, foods, chick farms, massage parlor, pubs/discos.

Appreciate...

Warmest Regards,
Dennis(ILoveSSYT)

phantomtiger2
18-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 31 December 2012 :-

Bangkok 'best city for nightlife'

Bangkok has topped the list of the ten best cities for excellent nightlife adventures for travellers, according to a survey by Agoda.com, a leading hotel booking site.

Agoda.com has just released the list of the top ten nightlife cities as chosen by its customers.
1. Bangkok

2. Dubai

3. Boracay / Caticlan

4. Pattaya

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Of course from "our" POV.
Its obvious the "customers" in their survey are not cheongsters:rolleyes:

I could understand #1 and 4 and maybe even #2 (Dubai) but no way #3Boracay as I have more action within several blocks from home than in ALL of Boracay--ha ha:D

Cheers all

pinkblueice
18-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Hi bros,

reporting from Malaysia here, this will be my first report in this forum.

I have been to Danok twice. 1st time was Feb last year, just a 1 night trip with no booking just to experience the night life there.

Just back from 2 days 1 night trip Danok yesterday with 2 of my friends,we have been planning to go to Danok together since last year and finally
we were able to set a weekend where everyone has a free schedule.

pinkblueice
18-02-2013, 10:46 AM
We stayed in at Satit Grandview hotel for RM120 per night due to CNY period.
Even the "KFC" joints increased their price by RM50 during this CNY period :(

2 of my friends (lets call them J and R) booked their chicks from KK joint while I was the last to pick mine from WNG after much wandering around.
J took 31 year old Ann from Bangkok for RM350 while R took a girl named Phoy for Rm400!

I was so close to not make any booking and maybe just go for ST or try my luck to book a girl from massage parlour but lastly OKT "Ah Y" intro me to 1 nice girl for 350 and boy oh boy just my type.
My 2 friends commented that her boobs was huge but since I am not big boob lover thats not the first thing I notice.

Set the time with OKT Ah Y for her to come to my room 1 hour later and she showed up on time.

pinkblueice
18-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Fast forward, we had 6 sessions altogether! A world record for me and as I am typing this my energy is still drained! :o
After this experience now I understand why many guys are big boob lover! Nice to hold when cuddling and sleeping together if the shape is right!
Unfortunately she could not speak Malay and understand a little bit of English, plus point is she try to be friendly to me as much as she could.
She even allowed me to do her raw and I almost entered her raw at 1 time, but my big head takeover and get the better of me so cheong safe guys! :cool:

pinkblueice
18-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Around 5.30 pm, 3 of us had our late lunch together and shared our experience.

R mentioned her girl Phoy also have communication problem like me as she speak little English and little bit of Chinese too.

While J's girl Anne can communicate well in English but she liked rough sex! Anne even borrowed Rm100 from J and promised to return back that night (That time I already suspect this Anne girl wont be returning it back to my friend and this later came true :(

pinkblueice
18-02-2013, 10:51 AM
During the night around 10pm my 2 friends were going to fun fair with their girls but I declined due too tired. ( I just had my 4th round that time )
My friend will come back to go Yes Club with me later around 11.30pm.
Went to dinner with my girl after our 4th round and asked her if she want to join, she declined but thats okay with me coz I am happy to tag along with my friends and enjoy the show!
After dinner, my girl became horny so we had our 5th round before I went to Yes Club. :D

Another lessons learned here, my friend thought by bringing their girls can protect them from the Coyote girls but turned out to be the opposite!
J's girl Anne actually introduced lots of her Coyote friends to our table KNS!

pinkblueice
18-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Inside the club I met this Coyote girl named Kai, I told her upfront that I already have booking and she seemed to understand and said she will just accompany me as friend there.
Kai's can communicate well with me in English and Malay and even did some dirty dancing with me a few times. However with my experience in Danok on my 1st trip I know how well these Coyote girls will fleece ur money
and I doubt she will follow me back even if I dont have any booking.

I went back around 2am to my room as I was feeling tired. My girl was watching TV that time and she cuddled me and we slept not long afterward.
My girl was sleeping with just a night dress to and no panties and no bra!

The next morning I Woke up around 7.30am, and she started to fondled me and we started our 6th round! :D

pingch
19-02-2013, 09:17 PM
going to danok on 20th for 2 days then head to hatyai until the weekend

Long time never been there, any bro to accompany with will be good.

gangenki
21-02-2013, 11:41 AM
going to danok on 20th for 2 days then head to hatyai until the weekend

Long time never been there, any bro to accompany with will be good.

Hi, I do not know about Danok. Pls beware in hatyai. some place, the girl very bad.. no touching, no kissing, cannot take out. after 1 shot then they leave but you paid full day till tmr morning. Make sure get a trustable contact. ignore all tuk tuk and motocycle people approach you.

TonyCheong
22-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Sawasdee Khrap,

Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Thailand.
Revisited many places and purposely skipped some.
Using a combination of coach and plane as means of transporation.
The overall inflation on accomodation, transporation (Land), food, daily necessities and entertainment have been very minimal even compared to 3 years ago.
In some areas no inflation at all!
No wonder Thailand's slogan is "AMAZING THAILAND". :)

Just want to give a big shout out to all the bros that contacted or hang out with me.
Hope I can do this again more often.
Until then chok dee! :)

ASIA CHEONG RANKING:
1) Changping, Dongguan (Good for cheong only)
2) Bangkok, Thailand (Good for overall. Cheong, Food, Shopping)
3) Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (Value for cheong and historical tour)
4) Macau (Good for cheong but expensive)

sexlegend
27-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Sawasdee Khrap,

Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Thailand.
Revisited many places and purposely skipped some.

Wah ... see now you shifted ur cheonging to Dandok. How was the quality of stock there? Myself also used to frequent visit there many years back when Dandok was starting to take over Hatyai as the cheonging destination.

TonyCheong
27-02-2013, 04:59 AM
Wah ... see now you shifted ur cheonging to Dandok. How was the quality of stock there? Myself also used to frequent visit there many years back when Dandok was starting to take over Hatyai as the cheonging destination.

Bro sexlegend,

Hahaha what a nice surprise to hear from you!
Hope you had a wonderful Chinese New Year/TET.
You're still station in HCMC?

Nowadays the stock in Dannok is more expensive compared to many years ago.
Some Farm OKTs (Malaysian Chinese) are very pushy and lansi.
THB2000-2500 range is low to average quality.
THB3000 you can still get good quality Farm girls for LT.
Service is heng sway lah. Hahaha. :D

For Agogo Bars just stick to Winner.
Fortune, Scorpion and Spider many dinosaurs leh. :p

Haizzz miss the convenience of Dannok.
It's all within walking distance in this small cowboy town. :D

Definitely will revisit Dannok/Sungai Golok/Betong when I get another break from work.
More economical than going from Singapore to Bangkok mah. :D

etct88
27-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Fortune, Scorpion and Spider many dinosaurs leh. :p

Haizzz miss the convenience of Dannok ....... small cowboy town. :D

Definitely will revisit Dannok/Sungai Golok/Betong when I get another break from work......More economical than going from Singapore to Bangkok mah. :D

Wow, you must be bored, 5 am and posting.

Join us for TT tonight la.

Now SG/BKK more economical and practical for me.

TonyCheong
27-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Wow, you must be bored, 5am and posting.

Join us for TT tonight la.

Haha uncle I know it's Wednesday TT but I'm back in Changping now. :o

Now SG/BKK more economical and practical for me.

How come?
Thought driving to Sadao even more economical? :confused:

sexlegend
28-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Bro sexlegend,

Hahaha what a nice surprise to hear from you!
Hope you had a wonderful Chinese New Year/TET.
You're still station in HCMC?

U wont believe it but I now kena posted to India ... land of no cheonging :mad:

TonyCheong
28-02-2013, 02:54 AM

Holy shit!!! :eek:

Your Pho Bo days are over! :D

Don't think have the chance to cheong with you in India. :p

RoyDaz88
01-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi bros, im going to dannok for the first time next week and i want to know which currency is best to use, either Baht or Ringgit?

TonyCheong
01-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Hi bros, im going to dannok for the first time next week and i want to know which currency is best to use, either Baht or Ringgit?

Ringgit is widely accepted in Dannok. :)
RM1 = THB10
Change your Baht and Ringgit in Singapore (Raffles Arcade) for the best rates.

Envy you can cheong Dannok soon.
Miss my favourite coach operator Konsortium Bas Ekspres. :D

Lone_Wolf
02-03-2013, 12:20 AM

Who says so? .......Indians are horny bastards that they will screw anything.
Pussies are freely available :)

sexlegend
02-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Who says so? .......Indians are horny bastards that they will screw anything.
Pussies are freely available :)

Opps ... then I must be a failure :(. I'm covering Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi ... and seriously cannot find anything. Been to disco, pub, fashion shows and massage (there is no ktv over there) ... nothing happen. But recently, manage to sian one massage girl in Aura.

Btw, think I intruding into Dannok thread ... don't want to off topic :D

Lone_Wolf
02-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Opps ... then I must be a failure :(. I'm covering Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi ... and seriously cannot find anything. Been to disco, pub, fashion shows and massage (there is no ktv over there) ... nothing happen. But recently, manage to sian one massage girl in Aura.

Btw, think I intruding into Dannok thread ... don't want to off topic :D

You are looking in the wrong places..... you have to board the public bus. :p
........ jus jokin'

In India there is very few P4P places because the guys there dun believe in paying for sex..... they just do it if they fancy the girl.... sometimes by force if they can get away with it.

I am more civilised..... so I sian the female staff from my hotel and sometimes they introduce their friends / relatives too. But my favourite hunting ground is the yoga class..... there are abundant classes everywhere and the ratio of F to M is 4 : 1 so it is easy to pick FBs from there..... in case you do not know.... Yoga makes the ladies horny. :p

TonyCheong
02-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Hahaha from Dannok can talk all the way to India. :D

Gingerman
03-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Any good recommendations in danok? Just reached

karljeremy
03-03-2013, 11:51 PM
check your pm ;D

excloc
04-03-2013, 02:20 AM
is there a place in India called dandok???
lol

etct88
04-03-2013, 11:10 AM
lol

Yes, Danok Har, in Uttar Pradesh :D

tita
06-03-2013, 01:08 PM
danok in india?? ooo

RoyDaz88
07-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Ringgit is widely accepted in Dannok. :)
RM1 = THB10
Change your Baht and Ringgit in Singapore (Raffles Arcade) for the best rates.

Envy you can cheong Dannok soon.
Miss my favourite coach operator Konsortium Bas Ekspres. :D

Thanks for the info bro TonyCheong. Will be going to Dannok on 11-14 March.
Went to Raffles Arcade (2nd level) this afternoon to change my money. The rates are quite good :)

TonyCheong
08-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the info bro TonyCheong. Will be going to Dannok on 11-14 March.
Went to Raffles Arcade (2nd level) this afternoon to change my money. The rates are quite good :)

Haha yes Raffles Arcade (2nd Level) is the best place to change foreign currencies in Singapore.
If your base currency is Singapore Dollar.
It is more value if you use RM than THB in Dannok/Sungai Golok/Betong. :p

Have fun in Dannok and remember to update your adventures here. :)

cunter
13-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Hi guys.... I will be gg down to Dannok this coming friday... Any one got any lobang or contact no. which farms or OKT recommended. As well as which hotel should i stay... Need some guidance on it rather den be a carrot! thankSSS !!!! Help is needed greatly.:)

Citizens
13-03-2013, 06:46 PM
lol

I dunno about India, but there is a place called Dannook here in Manchester. :p

ramadel
15-03-2013, 01:07 AM
I dunno about India, but there is a place called Dannook here in Manchester. :p

It may be in Manchester but its a slum area infested with migrants from the subcontinent. No diff with being in India.

excloc
19-03-2013, 12:59 PM
I might not mind if the migrants are all female. :)

It may be in Manchester but its a slum area infested with migrants from the subcontinent. No diff with being in India.

perogol
19-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Will be at danok today.. any cifu wanna go for beer tarik.. let met know.. oh ya any recomendations? Tq

karljeremy
22-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Arrival time around 8pm. Will go hotel chk in n head to halo Bangkok , interested pm me . :rolleyes: leave me ur number ,,,,,:)

TonyCheong
22-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Arrival time around 8pm. Will go hotel chk in n head to halo Bangkok , interested pm me.

Can don't hang flowers or not? :p

kielbasa
23-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Hello bros, planning first time cheong across the border. Want good beer and syts at reasonable price, is danok the place for me to pop my cherry?

sunkistleong
23-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Any sifu here can give me that paramaount spec big guy contact. That one hold samsung tab.Thx
:D

TonyCheong
24-03-2013, 04:04 AM
I'll reply this PM here for the benefit of all readers.

Hi Bro,

I was browsing the Danok thread and I am thinking of making a trip up there. Actually, I know of Danok for quite sometime but never gave it any serious thought until I read your very comprehensive FRs. :)

As a senior chiongster to Danok, I was hoping that you can provide me with some advice on the transportation to the place?

I am thinking of planning a trip up from KL (I am in KL quite often for meetings). I understand that there are long-distance coaches from Puduraya all the way to the immigration checkpoint at Bukit Kayu Hitam.

Are the coaches used by Konsortium for this route the luxury type of spacious coaches with personal video at each seat? Or are there any other bus companies that have such type of coaches?

I don't mind paying abit more for the comfort as its a rather long road trip.

Hope you can enlighten me bro. :)

Cheers,
u*********

I'm very sure there're many coaches available from Puduraya to Bukit Kayu Hitam as Konsortium Coach sometimes will stop over at Puduraya to pick up passengers.

Coach type is VIP 27 Seater.
Johor Bahru (Larkin) --> Bukit Kayu Hitam/Hatyai
RM75.00 one way

Seat is spacious and comfortable.
No Personal Entertainment System available.

As for other details I'm unable to advise you.
You've to do the research yourself. :)

Good luck if you can make it to Dannok by land.
From Kuala Lumpur to Dannok should be around 7 hours.

Take note remember to do more hip exercise during pit stops.
If departing from Johor Bahru your backside usually will split by the time you reach Changlun, Kedah. :p

etct88
24-03-2013, 10:21 PM
If departing from Johor Bahru your backside usually will split by the time you reach Changlun, Kedah. :p

.... but it will heal immediately, once you enter the Land of Sins........ works the other way round too, it start to split once you cross the borders, and pain all the way Southwards...... :p :p

TonyCheong
26-03-2013, 02:22 AM
.... but it will heal immediately, once you enter the Land of Sins........ works the other way round too, it start to split once you cross the borders, and pain all the way Southwards...... :p :p

Hahaha kanasai! :D

TonyCheong
26-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Bangkok authorities in town now for raids.

Head shakers beware! :p

etct88
26-03-2013, 07:14 AM

ok ok... in 2 days time, I will stay outside town, and shake my k k c...... :p

snakehead
26-03-2013, 02:07 PM

BKK guys for show only....... just need to text them the Islamic guys are on the way and these BKK guys will beat a hasty retreat back to BKK.

TonyCheong
26-03-2013, 04:09 PM
ok ok... in 2 days time, I will stay outside town, and shake my k k c...... :p

What outside town?
What I see between Dannok and Hatyai is kampung only.
Care to enlighten what's the name of the outside town you've mentioned? :rolleyes:

KNN drive your "lorry" up there again? :confused:

Don't kena arrested by Thum Ruat (Polit). :p

GTTTT
29-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Will be cheonging Danok on 31st-2nd. Anybody wanna join me? :D

Any bros can advise where are the happening places still? (e.g. hello bangkok, Yess, barberry)
it has been many years since i last went and i hope to see many many sexy coyotes :p

BTW, is there a Model Club in Danok?

TonyCheong
29-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Any bros can advise where are the happening places still? (e.g. hello bangkok, Yess, barberry)

Hello Bangkok
Yes
Z Club

Not sure if Yes is re-opened already or not due to a recent raid by Bangkok MIB. :p

GTTTT
31-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the info bro. :)

I'm in Dannok now. Any bro want to join me cheonging tonight or tomorrow? Give me a call +66920610050. :D

TonyCheong
31-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the info bro.

I'm in Dannok now. Any bro want to join me cheonging tonight or tomorrow? Give me a call +66920610050. :D

Check out Winner Agogo Bar. ;)
But next door better avoid. :p

Anyone got cheong Dangdut joints boh?
Got good lobang? :)

levelcool
04-04-2013, 05:43 AM
any bros going to Dannok on 20 April ?? if have, maybe we can cheong together lol

etct88
04-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Check out Winner Agogo Bar. ;)
But next door better avoid. :p

Anyone got cheong Dangdut joints boh?
Got good lobang? :)

Dangdut, buay ngam lu a la..............:D

TonyCheong
04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Dangdut, buay ngam lu a la..............:D

Is it? :confused:

Dinosaurs many many arh? :p

etct88
04-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Is it? :confused:

Dinosaurs many many arh? :p

It's Jurassic Park..........:o

johncanon007
05-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi all Cheonging sifu ~ want to ask if there's any of you going up to danok this whole month :) and by any chance know which farm is cheap~ last 2 month I went and gotten 1 near the PP hotel :S expensive ): and this end of the month I'm traveling to Krabi to cheong :P hehe hopefully there will be nice ~ haven't been there for some time d.

GTTTT
06-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi all Cheonging sifu ~ want to ask if there's any of you going up to danok this whole month :) and by any chance know which farm is cheap~ last 2 month I went and gotten 1 near the PP hotel :S expensive

bro, rates are depending on quality of gal u pick. i got told 280-350 from the ktvs below Oliver hotel. U can try haggling a little too :P

Let us know if you find any better farms. :D

GTTTT
06-04-2013, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=TonyCheong;8753262]Check out Winner Agogo Bar. ;)
But next door better avoid. :p [QUOTE]

Winner agogo was not bad, had lots of fun there. But then fell into the hanging flower trap! :eek: lol

Sentinels
06-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Hi all Cheonging sifu ~ want to ask if there's any of you going up to danok this whole month :) and by any chance know which farm is cheap~ last 2 month I went and gotten 1 near the PP hotel :S expensive ): and this end of the month I'm traveling to Krabi to cheong :P hehe hopefully there will be nice ~ haven't been there for some time d.

Danok is no longer a cheap place to cheong.

TonyCheong
06-04-2013, 04:11 PM
It's Jurassic Park..........

Dinosaurs also got market one mah. :p

Dannok Farms no longer cheap.

THB2000 gets your below average quality.
THB2500 gets you average quality.
THB3000 and above gets you above average quality.

Winner agogo was not bad, had lots of fun there. But then fell into the hanging flower trap! :eek: lol

Told you Winner Agogo Bar not bad liao.
The rest like Fortune, Spider and Scorpion cannot make it.

Did any Aqua try to drink with you in Winner? :D

johncanon007
06-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Dinosaurs also got market one mah. :p

Dannok Farms no longer cheap.

THB2000 gets your below average quality.
THB2500 gets you average quality.
THB3000 and above gets you above average quality.

Told you Winner Agogo Bar not bad liao.
The rest like Fortune, Spider and Scorpion cannot make it.

Did any Aqua try to drink with you in Winner? :D

I know ! :( I paid Once 350 for a Laos girl :C

guyhere
07-04-2013, 05:08 AM
hi bros,

wanted to go to hatyai/danok then to bkk. was reading through the thread and decided that i might be going to explore this place alone or maybe if a friend if i can find one.

should be travelling from 14may to 16may in danok then 16may to 20may in bkk.

i had been to hatyai last year for a short trip, pretty comfortable with the place (channivet etc for KFC girls)

but totally newbie to danok. in fact, google got me almost next to no info and i believe this is actually the best place to source for info already.

some questions i have and i hope some senior bros like TonyCheong can help answer (in fact bro, its your FR that got me decided to go danok and try!)

1) Transportation: i'm planning to fly from SG to Hatyai via tiger airways. so when i reach hatyai airport, how do i get to danok? need not be the cheapest but at least comfortable and not so expensive. if so, whats the market rate so that i won't get chopped?

also, because i will be flying to bkk from hatyai airport, how much is it to go to the airport from danok? and how much time do you advise i should leave for me to get to the airport in time and not miss my flight?

2) Hotel: what's the hotel that i should be looking to stay in? preferably got bathtub and not so run-down. budget wise if can keep below SGD50-60 will be good. also, location of hotel near farms?

3) Girls: any farms to recommend? are the farms close to the each other? what's the market rate to go for nowadays? i prefer thai over than the laos/myanmar girls. still possible to find them in farms? LT preferred too. service wise i know can be a hit and miss, but at least with more recommendations from bros here, higher chance to get a good one.

4) Clubbing: what are the places to go to club? how much are the drinks there? normal clubs like those in bkk or coyote style like those in sg must buy LD and hang flowers? if so, whats the cost of LD and flowers too?

sorry for all the questions cos its probably gonna be my first time on a trip alone and to LOS and i can't really speak thai, just want to enjoy my trip and also work out my expenses and budget.

thanks!

Snuber
07-04-2013, 03:39 PM
in fact, google got me almost next to no info and i believe this is actually the best place to source for info already.
You are wrong! Depends on what you type in the searchbox, you will get alot of results... especially from tripadvisor..... Anyway, will answer your questions from what I can recall as I've been thru the same route.

1) Transportation: i'm planning to fly from SG to Hatyai via tiger airways. so when i reach hatyai airport, how do i get to danok? need not be the cheapest but at least comfortable and not so expensive. if so, whats the market rate so that i won't get chopped?
Hatyai airport is very small. At the ground floor, there is a taxi counter and you can just tell them you want to hire a taxi to Danok. Cost is around 1000bht if not wrong. If got friend, can share the cost. Other alternatives involve taking those minivans at a cheaper rate, but you have to wait till it's full before they move off. Else you can take a bus to the bus terminal and change to another bus to Danok from there.

also, because i will be flying to bkk from hatyai airport, how much is it to go to the airport from danok? and how much time do you advise i should leave for me to get to the airport in time and not miss my flight?
Give yourself about an hour travelling time. From Danok to Hatyai is about 50km. To airport, another additional 15, 20 min.

2) Hotel: what's the hotel that i should be looking to stay in? preferably got bathtub and not so run-down. budget wise if can keep below SGD50-60 will be good. also, location of hotel near farms?
Danok is a very small town, all within walking distance, unless it's KPK area. A motorcycle can get u there in less than 5min. Nothing much to do during the day. Along the 2 sides of the town, you can find a lot of hotels there. Rate is about rm80/day on average, so it's within your budget. As for which hotels got bathtub, you have to check with google as there are a few of them. Farms are also within walking distance on both sides.

3) Girls: any farms to recommend? are the farms close to the each other? what's the market rate to go for nowadays? i prefer thai over than the laos/myanmar girls. still possible to find them in farms? LT preferred too. service wise i know can be a hit and miss, but at least with more recommendations from bros here, higher chance to get a good one.
No recommendations from me as it's all based on individual's preference. But some cheongsters here will tell you which farms are good. Thing is..... go and walk around and see for yourself the quality of girls there. But do note that most of the OKTs are quite pushy..... LT is the norm there at min rm250 from the time you book the girl till next morning. You can read up alot of info from this thread. ST is about rm80/rm90 per pop.

4) Clubbing: what are the places to go to club? how much are the drinks there? normal clubs like those in bkk or coyote style like those in sg must buy LD and hang flowers? if so, whats the cost of LD and flowers too?
Got a few clubs there also, but waiters/waitresses and the coyotes are quite pushy on the tidbits, LDs, flowers part. You might find yourself spending more than you should if you have a budget

sorry for all the questions cos its probably gonna be my first time on a trip alone and to LOS and i can't really speak thai, just want to enjoy my trip and also work out my expenses and budget.
No need to worry about language as Danok is quite popular with Malaysians too. Can speak Eng or Mandarin there. Most can understand.

Most important thing is to keep an open mind, have fun and stay humble, especially in a foreign land even though sgd is kinda strong now. 1 more thing, rm is accepted there too at the rate of rm1 = 10thb everywhere except for 7-11 where the rate is lower.

levelcool
07-04-2013, 08:03 PM
bro guyhere... u can try Siam Thana Hotel in Dannok. if I not mistaken, tis hotel is around rm90 p/night & come wit bathtub too. tis is my favorite hotel in Dannok. all chiongin place within walking distance.

Lone_Wolf
07-04-2013, 08:43 PM
No recommendations from me as it's all based on individual's preference. But some cheongsters here will tell you which farms are good. Thing is..... go and walk around and see for yourself the quality of girls there. But do note that most of the OKTs are quite pushy.....

Are you a Singkie? There is a Singaporean OKT at one of the farms near to Oliver hotel...... he takes good care of fellow Singkies. :D

guyhere
07-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Are you a Singkie? There is a Singaporean OKT at one of the farms near to Oliver hotel...... he takes good care of fellow Singkies. :D
yes i am a sinkie in sink-a-pore.

if this is the case i am fairly tempted to go to danok and see see look look and try try. :D

Snuber
08-04-2013, 04:40 AM
I'm a person of everywhere :D

Will get his contact from you if going there... No harm having more contacts :p

Lone_Wolf
08-04-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm a person of everywhere :D

Will get his contact from you if going there... No harm having more contacts :p

No need contact from me..... when you walk outside near his farm he can smell you out that you are from Singapore. :D

CumOnly
11-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Will be heading to Danok next Friday with 7 frens for excitement. Which farm has the best girls and sevices?
Dint want to bang wall later on after booking.

CockUpForCunt
11-04-2013, 01:00 PM
To all bros
Just came back from LOS Thailand,
Stay 2 days in Dandok, a town near Thai-Malaysia border.
This place quite happening compare to Hatyai.
Many cafe, pub, Karaoke, Disco start operating frm 2pm.
Alot of girl joint when u walk around, ST for 1000/B-1500/B.
Try 2 Thai chinese girls, good service compare to PRC girl.
Cost 3000/B for overnite.
Also try one FL thai fair girl for 2000/B overnite.
Good Hotel like Oliver, price 690/B big n confortable.
There r many small hotel range frm 400-500B per/day.
How to get there?
just take a coach frm Golden mile to Hatyai , but u drop after thai custom.
Frm Hatyai , take a minivan from pasa cost 45/B per pax
it takes 45 mins to reach there.
Hope this will help, for those 1 2 cheong this place **Dandok**
happy cheonging.

I love that place. 5yrs bc I been thr 4times/year.

CockUpForCunt
11-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Is this place called Danok, next to the thai customs.

Do the hotel screen XXX movies 24 hours ..

How to get back to singapore from this place, please advise.

Cheers

If u wan 24hrs xXx movie u can go to oscar hotel ard 5mins walk frm thai checkpoint. Im nt sure if tt hotel still ard o changed name. Is along e main road.

Sentinels
12-04-2013, 01:08 AM
If u wan 24hrs xXx movie u can go to oscar hotel ard 5mins walk frm thai checkpoint. Im nt sure if tt hotel still ard o changed name. Is along e main road.

Oscar Palace Hotel is still there. The 2 Porn Channels are no longer freely available. You have to call the front office to tell them you want to access the XXX channels. One for English and the other for Asian (mostly JAV).

etct88
12-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Most hotels in Danok have porn channels, usually 2. Western and Japanese. :p

Normally, not viewed..... acting is much better.....:D

CumOnly
12-04-2013, 07:10 PM
I'll be checking in with my coll in Sian Thana next Saturday. Can't wait to view the fishes

TonyCheong
13-04-2013, 03:16 AM
some questions i have and i hope some senior bros like TonyCheong can help answer (in fact bro, its your FR that got me decided to go danok and try!)

Haha didn't know my FR is so inspiring! :D
Actually I must thank uncle etct88.
He had been teling me about Dannok for years.
Finally I took the plunge and decided to do Dannok during my recent Thailand tour from South to Central and back to South again. :p

Do provide a FR here after your trip.

THB1200 budget can get a very decent hotel in Dannok.
I prefer to stay around McDonald's.
Very centralised. :)

Most hotels in Danok have porn channels, usually 2. Western and Japanese.

Sometimes right or left palm lonely mah. :p

sexy78d4
13-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi All Danok Experts,

I have never experience the types of nightlife n bars or clubs in Bangkok.

Wonder is the scene in Danok similar to Bangok?

Thinking of making my maiden trip to Danok?

Thanks.

TonyCheong
13-04-2013, 03:53 PM
I have never experience the types of nightlife n bars or clubs in Bangkok.

Wonder is the scene in Danok similar to Bangok?

Thinking of making my maiden trip to Danok?

As your question is very general, my answer will also be the same.
Very different scene between Bangkok and Dannok.

Bangkok is the most sophisticated in all genres of cheonging.
Dannok is more laid back.
Very suitable for sex marathon athletes who go to KFC Farms to pick girls for Overnight. :p
Even though price has risen over the years but I still find it reasonable if compared to Bangkok.
No Soapy Massage Parlours in Dannok.
You've to go Hatyai City for that.

Its close proximity to Malaysia (especially for Penang and Kuala Lumpur cheongsters) makes cheonging in Dannok more economical by just driving.
But that doesn't mean no Singapore cheongsters drive up to Dannok also.
I personally know one uncle who does that frequently or at least used to.
He's active on this thread also. :D

Dannok Town is like Changping Town in Dongguan City, China.
Hotels and Entertainment establishments are very concentrated together.
Dannok is a very small version of Changping, Dongguan.

sexy78d4
13-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi Tony,

Many Thanks!

More tempting to go Danok as the farm more suitable for me. I can never hook a girl at bars. But is there any striptease show there as well?

Missed those i watched in Taiwan decades ago. I stopped cheonging since married . Now time to cheong again !

etct88
13-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi Tony,

Many Thanks!

More tempting to go Danok as the farm more suitable for me. I can never hook a girl at bars. But is there any striptease show there as well?

Missed those i watched in Taiwan decades ago. I stopped cheonging since married . Now time to cheong again !

It is very addictive, I still have the itch to go..... miss that place, laid back..

Can always go to Hello Bangkok, Yes, etc to see shows......... you wouldn't be disappointed. Bring a farm gal would certainly help you reduce cost..... :D

You have been warned.............:p

sexy78d4
13-04-2013, 08:41 PM
It is very addictive, I still have the itch to go..... miss that place, laid back..

Can always go to Hello Bangkok, Yes, etc to see shows......... you wouldn't be disappointed. Bring a farm gal would certainly help you reduce cost..... :D

You have been warned.............:p

Hi,

Yaya, missed it....

And bring a farm gal can reduce cost?? How?

Got farm gal in BKK?

Never cheong in BKK. Itching to go too..

Lone_Wolf
14-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi,

Yaya, missed it....

And bring a farm gal can reduce cost?? How?

Got farm gal in BKK?

Never cheong in BKK. Itching to go too..

Kedah is nearer than BKK.... you can get the farm girl from the padi fields in nearby Sungei Patani :p

GTTTT
14-04-2013, 02:49 PM
LOL

bringing your gal to the clubs means u "hopefully" get less harassed by the coyotes/PRs for lady drinks, hanging flowers, misc tips...

GTTTT
14-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Like bro Tony mentioned, go to agogo bars like Winner.
there are nudie shows

Again be warned if you go without a gal, they will fleece u for tips, LD, flowers
:P

TonyCheong
14-04-2013, 02:59 PM
bringing your gal to the clubs means u "hopefully" get less harassed by the coyotes/PRs for lady drinks, hanging flowers, misc tips...

Haha yes agree. :D

there are nudie shows

Again be warned if you go without a gal, they will fleece u for tips, LD, flowers

I went alone.

Just have to be firm about such matters. :p

Snuber
14-04-2013, 04:27 PM
LOL

LOL.... and also "hopefully" the farm girls dun have any friends working there, else they will ask you to help them hit their quota :eek:

Sentinels
14-04-2013, 05:45 PM
there are nudie shows

Not forgetting some of the girls can be aggressive and "help" themselves to your cash from your pockets. :mad:

Yokosi
14-04-2013, 08:52 PM

Can always go to Hello Bangkok, Yes, etc to see shows......... you wouldn't be disappointed.

And ..............Spider ???. :p

etct88
14-04-2013, 09:03 PM
And ..............Spider ???. :p

I no fxxx spider one..........:p

sexy78d4
15-04-2013, 08:46 PM
there are nudie shows

More itchy liao. Thks thks all Bros. Will post FR once back. Looking at end May. Hope not too crowded.

bluemenx
18-04-2013, 10:50 AM
hahaha... must to becareful

scofield666
18-04-2013, 02:27 PM
will be in dannok 26april
any brother there can meet for drinks ?

GTTTT
19-04-2013, 09:57 PM
In Danok, Land of Sin. Yeah! ;)
Solo now... any bro want to party together?

TonyCheong
20-04-2013, 03:23 PM
In Danok, Land of Sin. Yeah! ;)
Solo now... any bro want to party together?

Wow you steady! :eek:

So fast return to Dannok again?
Very envy leh! :p

etct88
20-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Wow you steady! :eek:

So fast return to Dannok again?
Very envy leh! :p

we all also envy, always in CP........:D

TonyCheong
20-04-2013, 04:01 PM
we all also envy, always in CP........:D

Me not holidaying in Changping you know? :p

Botarbolampar
20-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Me not holidaying in Changping you know?

Bro, you CP+DG+BK+DN kekeke :D

etct88
20-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Bro, you CP+DG+BK+DN kekeke :D

.... got chance, think he don't want to go VN? :D ... to work woh.....:p

GTTTT
20-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Me not holidaying in Changping you know? :p

Me envy you more. Work and play all day everyday :)
You only holiday when your didi need a break right. :p

TonyCheong
21-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Bro, you CP+DG+BK+DN kekeke

.... got chance, think he don't want to go VN? :D ... to work woh.....:p

Yah miss HCMC. :D

Me envy you more. Work and play all day everyday.
You only holiday when your didi need a break right.

:p

KatoeyLover69
22-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Report from The STAR dated 22 April 2013 :-

2 Malaysians killed in Thailand car crash, 5 seriously injured

GEORGE TOWN: Two Malaysians were killed and five others were seriously injured in a horrific accident in Thailand when a car rammed into their van while they were on their way to Songkhla.

Six other Malaysian passengers escaped with minor injuries during the incident at 4pm on Saturday.

The five injured are businessman Ch'ng Hock Leong, 35, Ch'ng Geat Foon, 41, Johnson Ch'ng Yong Sheng, 9, Hew Yi Jing, 15 and Hew Yi En, 13.

They sustained major fractures and lacerations and were sent to the Loh Guan Lye hospital at midnight Sunday.

Five ambulances from the St John Ambulance and the Air Itam Voluntary Fire and Rescue department were deployed to the Songkhla Hospital to ferry the victims back.

The deceased are Hock Leong's mother and the 63-year-old van driver, whose names have yet to be identified.

The families were reportedly on their annual pilgrimage to a temple in Songkhla.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

ed0gawa
30-04-2013, 11:06 AM
farm rate is absurd nowadays ...a lot of farms offering dinosaurs for >300 .....
Rose have the most reasonable rate...

Anyone knows what's the bar fine for Yes/Z, spent RM300 for barfine of a model.. hmmp

Ninja_Assassin
30-04-2013, 01:39 PM
farm rate is absurd nowadays ...a lot of farms offering dinosaurs for >300 .....

Anyone knows what's the bar fine for Yes/Z, spent RM300 for barfine of a model.. hmmp

Because there's carrot heads wiling to pay that price. :rolleyes:

le0rio
07-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Any bro going Danok this weekend?

Solo ranger want find kaki to join lae.

Anyone?

Don't want those aimai aimai de.

Thanks.

le0rio
08-05-2013, 11:27 PM
Any bro cheong Danok this weekend?

Solo ranger want find kaki to join lae.

Anyone?

Don't want those aimai aimai de.

Thanks.

TonyCheong
10-05-2013, 01:12 AM

The THB3000 Farm girls I saw in most shops are quite decent.
Maybe your price was quoted higher due to finder's fee. :D

Because there's carrot heads wiling to pay that price. :rolleyes:

Go here for carrot head water. :p

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/1f7abd7aa37e11e2af7e22000a1f8ae5_7.jpg

joests
18-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi brothers,

May I know what time both custom/imigration open ? Supposing catching a flight departs Penang airport at 10.25am, what time should I leave Danok hotel in order to avoid missing the flight ? Thank you for information.

baby
18-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi brothers,

May I know what time both custom/imigration open ? Supposing catching a flight departs Penang airport at 10.25am, what time should I leave Danok hotel in order to avoid missing the flight ? Thank you for information.

Bro the custom open at 6am malaysia time so if u travel to penang airport take around 2 hrs so u so leave latest around 7am.

joests
18-05-2013, 03:03 PM
tks bro,we going to stay in siamtana...any comment abt this hotel.

baby
18-05-2013, 05:19 PM
tks bro,we going to stay in siamtana...any comment abt this hotel.

If u get the old wing then is include the balcony which cost a bit more but the room is pretty cool n warm the best part is the bathroom there is a window to slide open so u can watch ur gal undress & bath :D

Makashi
19-05-2013, 09:31 AM
be aware siamtana is abit of a walk to the farms, just abit

tiger88828
19-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Bro , any idea how to come back from there to Singapore . Can book coach ticket from there ?? thanks

Bielsa
19-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Bro , any idea how to come back from there to Singapore . Can book coach ticket from there ?? thanks

Yes you can book your coach ticket in dannok but make sure you know the coach number as the coach will be come from hatyai and you board it after the immigration clearance. You miss it or are late and the driver will not wait for you.

baby
20-05-2013, 12:54 AM

Yes u r able to get the ticket from there which is near Oscar hotel for 850 baht back to Singapore

TonyCheong
20-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Yes u r able to get the ticket from there which is near Oscar hotel for 850 baht back to Singapore

Dannok --> Singapore [Coach THB800] one way (KKKL Coach)
Dannok --> Singapore [Coach THB900] one way (Konsortium Coach)

joests
20-05-2013, 08:41 AM
how long to take fr dannok - singapore? thanks

baby
20-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Dannok --> Singapore [Coach THB800] one way (KKKL Coach)
Dannok --> Singapore [Coach THB900] one way (Konsortium Coach)

Oh the price change already

baby
20-05-2013, 07:38 PM
how long to take fr dannok - singapore? thanks

It take around 14-15hrs

bluemenx
22-05-2013, 12:38 PM
newt week im going to danok again :)

TonyCheong
23-05-2013, 06:01 PM

Sharing is caring. :)

next week i'm going to danok again :)

Don't forget to update here with the latest info from this little humsup Southern town. :p

TonyCheong
23-05-2013, 06:06 PM

Sharing is caring. :)

On a side note if you choose to use KKKL Coach.
After clearing Singapore immigration be prepared to have a long wait for the coach to depart from CIQ to Golden Mile Complex. :mad:
Those coach taking regulars should know what I'm talking about. :D

I'll opt for Konsortium Ekpress Coach whenever possible.

newt week im going to danok again.

Don't forget to update here with the latest news from this little humsup Southern Thailand town. :p

etct88
27-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Sharing is caring.

I'll opt for Konsortium Ekpress Coach whenever possible.

Don't forget to update here with the latest news from this little humsup Southern Thailand town. :p

Just got back from Hatyai/Danok over the Vesak holidays.

Cipek, nurse in Hatyai on red.... quick quick escape to Danok.

Reached there 3pm, took a walk to Oliver Square, walked in WnG. OKT bring me in and said one one sure ngam me. I asked, how he know? knn.... he must be thinking humsup old man....

Have one sure ngam me, but he said better not, always on mobile... OKT seemed to dislike her, and she like dam lansi.

Then came his recommendation, wow! ngam ngam my specs... must say better than expected. Paid up 2800 bahts, told her to keep the change. Walked out and back to hotel, acted cool......

name : Yim, 25 from CNX.

looks : 7/10, body slim and firm, sorry, my bench mark very low....

small boobs, horny, wet, nice exciting moans (don't know fake or not, who cares)

reached room, within 2 hours 2 rounds, fcuking legs like jelly.

One down side, she a bit ting tong, but I sabai she sabai..... we get our money worth.

Morning quick quick, departed Danok, scared Thai CIQ human jam. And followed by highway jam...... left 8.45am reached 2nd link 5.30pm. Jammed at Malaysian CIQ.... knn...

before leaving she asked me to take down her mobile.....

RTF - SURE! (just when I was thinking of retiring from Hatyai and Danok... KNN)

must be getting old, cunt make up the mind.......:p

TonyCheong
27-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Uncle etct88,

Power lah! :eek:
2 hours, 2 shots.
Also marathon driving between Singapore and Thailand! :eek:

SALUTE YOUR DETERMINATION AND CHEONGING SPIRIT! :D

I use coach, you use car.
You more xiong as cannot sleep while driving. :p

etct88
27-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Uncle etct88,

Power lah! :eek:
2 hours, 2 shots.
Also marathon driving between Singapore and Thailand! :eek:

SALUTE YOUR DETERMINATION AND CHEONGING SPIRIT! :D

I use coach, you use car.
You more xiong as cannot sleep while driving. :p

You take coach, I drive car, I know someone ride bike....... super no joke.

Was driving back yesterday, saw a few groups of bikers..... cannot imagine. Guts and Glory to all the bikers, that ply all the way North. salute salute!

TonyCheong
27-05-2013, 11:53 PM

Was driving back yesterday, saw a few groups of bikers..... cannot imagine. Guts and Glory to all the bikers, that ply all the way North. salute salute!

One mountain got another mountain higher. :p

matgeduk
28-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Bro,

I will be in Danook from 10 June till 13 June with 2 friend. Stay in Oscar.

Solo traveller who need company can join us, feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

Citizens
28-05-2013, 12:57 AM

Riding those BIG BIG road bikes is still alrite...... I ever saw someone riding a tiny 80cc Honda Wave from Singapore to Hatyai to Bangkok and all the way to Chiangrai..... I wonder how he can tahan all the way. :)

etct88
28-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Riding those BIG BIG road bikes is still alrite...... I ever saw someone riding a tiny 80cc Honda Wave from Singapore to Hatyai to Bangkok and all the way to Chiangrai..... I wonder how he can tahan all the way. :)

This is ultimate! kudos kudos...

TonyCheong
29-05-2013, 02:22 AM

For super long distance bike riding won't the hands get numb? :confused:

Citizens
29-05-2013, 01:26 PM

Was that guy.......YOU? :rolleyes:

etct88
29-05-2013, 06:00 PM
For super long distance bike riding won't the hands get numb? :confused:

I think something else would be numb, maybe dead!

Was that guy.......YOU? :rolleyes:

Can't be me, I dare not even ride bicycle in Malaysia.