PDA

View Full Version : Danok Lastest update

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

holymannn
15-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Lets set up a new club.. called VOODOO CLUB :p

voodoo club?? Long time never heard this word liao. Hehe

naemlo
15-04-2009, 11:24 AM
voodoo club?? Long time never heard this word liao. Hehe

U always change avatar, and all so chio.... nbzzz now I know y u r the prince.

holymannn
15-04-2009, 03:35 PM
U always change avatar, and all so chio.... nbzzz now I know y u r the prince.

Please. Those avatar i downloaded from internet one la. Hehe. You also can downloaded it from internet what. me not prince la.....

Playman
15-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Please. Those avatar i downloaded from internet one la. Hehe. You also can downloaded it from internet what. me not prince la.....

yes...can download from Danok's side....hahahahh!:p

piratebooty
15-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Prince! Happy belated bday bro :D! sorry i couldnt down as many drinks as u... u guys too hardcore... drink like fishes everynight then play water wars next afternoon... plus in between prince must perform his royal "duties" on his willing "subjects" hehehe you're on your way to claiming the throne ;)

njxspeed
15-04-2009, 11:16 PM
look like alot of bros and shifus having alot of fun... how i wished i was there to join u all..:(:(:(

16-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi.... all bros, i need ur help.....
how' the situation in danok now?safe to play bo?
Use RM or THAI bath better now?
thx in adv...... & hav a nice day too.....:):)

Playman
16-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi.... all bros, i need ur help.....
how' the situation in danok now?safe to play bo?
Use RM or THAI bath better now?
thx in adv...... & hav a nice day too.....:):)

It is safe as long as we go there a tourist walk around and do nothing funny......and they normally uses RM for Malaysian or you can change to Thai bahts if you are Singaporean.......! This information is somewhere in the thread.....ok! :(

Below are the infos (2008) compiled by many bros here -

BAR, PUB, KARAOKE N DISCO.
1. Model Club (close at 1am siamclock)
- not many customer nowadays, alot puyings. Supply over demand, good place to go la, gals will come and entertain you, good quality models can be found there regularly.
- for a more relaxing place for show and drinks.

2. Bar Berry (close at 1am siamclock)
- Not much puyings inside. Not many customer even-though on friday and sat.
- The most chun one is Ah Fon
- rumour saying that, it's going to close down for awhile for renovation and the puyings will temp working in paragon from 7pm till 10pm. BTW, dont know when close. This rumour is around already few months.

3. Hello Bangkok (close at 1am siamclock)
- Newly renovated and hottest cheong place in danok. Went there recent trip, quality of the gals drop below so so par.
- heard that puyings normally not working on sunday night and monday night
- LOTS OF SWEE MAK MAK POO YINGS ARE THERE CURRENTLY
- Young SYT ..., see nose also bleeding la

4. New Sha la la (close at 1am siamclock)
- second hottest cheong place in danok, plus point is got strip dance, minus point is a lot of "thirsty camel" asking for lady drinks & to hang flower.
- Latest info was big wind there, often sapu by the authority.)
- Latest news is this pub is closing down soon, quite a number of puyings left.

5. KPK hotel Karaoke aka old folk's house
- Got around 200 PRCs, for PRC lover nia
- Latest info is that, ML likes to go there to sing karaoke

6. New World Karaoke (near to KPK)
- All PRC, quality not bad if you like PRC, alot syt.

7. Paragon Disco (close at 2am siamclock)
- able to find FL there but beware, you may kena con by the gal, never pay first is the rule
- hang out place for MLs, dancers and coyotes after work.
- If you regular in danok, for sure you will meet all your darlings inside.

8. M-One (behind KPK)
- New disco same as paragon but diff boss
- Sound system is coming from indonesia (i dont know what so special)
- second floor has few VIP room, not bad design, you can fooling around inside.

8. Spider (close at ???am siamclock)
- Surprisingly, still have extinct dinosaurs dancing on stage.
- Blood sucking waitress and puyings. they keep on asking you to hang flower and give tips.
- Beware of 2 ladyboy but one of them super chun. they have more now (ladyboy)

9. Fortune
- Very dark. dont think you can find your path.
- Quite crowded during day time
- Rm20 tipping to gal and can start auto-roaming + fingering already. Super cheap
- Spotted a few quite chun young puyings.
-LADY DRINKS COST RM8 PER GLASS

10. Scorpian
- Quality of the gal worst than spider

11. The Winner (beside Fortune)
- Setup abit like fortune, puyings not so many.
- Puyings inside not bad look surprisingly

HOTEL
1. KPK Hotel (furthest from danok town, not able to access if you walk,for those who like quiet place to rest, recommended hotel to stay...)
- M-One disco is at the back
- a lot of PRC at basement karaoke and disco.

2. Oliver Hotel (The most strategic location, beside paragon and barberry. Also a few farm there like charlie. you can find karaoke and mp nearby)
-TEL:0066743018003 IF U SCARE OF FULLY BOOKED, MAKE A CALL IN ADVANCED TO MAKE AN EARLY BIRD BOOKING FOR SECURE PLAN
-RM 89 DURING WEEKENDS N PUBLIC HOLIDAYS / RM79 DURING WEEKDAYS

3. Hejia Hotel (abit far from heart of danok, but within walking distance, make your underwear wet abit only, keke)
- rate incease from RM69 to RM79
- There is a hair saloon inside. Some sifu said got service to trim your kuku hair. also you can mirror in saloon.
- bowling is open back.
- Spa and Massage center is at level 1.
- ISIS massage is at level 1 (same owner with KPK massage)
-TEL: 006674301843 FOR RESERVATION ONLY, NOT TO FISH THE RECEPTIONISt

4. Hollywood Hotel (strategic location for Model Club, New Shalala, Helo BKK and Spider)
- Room rate is RM65
- newly renovated, rooms have few sizes but with same rate. if you heng then you will get big room lo.
- For those who wish to see themselve during cheong time, there is a mirror on the ceiling in every room, indeed a plus point for those who wanna see themselve in "action")

5. Hi Class Hotel (Behind ta he restaurant) +66743018613
- Room rate is around RM62
- Room very spacial and new. But no bathtub.
- Got balcony lor
- If you like quite place for bonk, this is your first choice....

6. OSCAR HOTEL +6674434258
-MP INSIDE THE HOTEL WITH A LARGE QUANTITY OF ML (200 ML)... SOME R SYT
-ROOM COST RM 75 DURING WEEKENDS N RM 65 WEEKDAYS...

CHICK FARM
1. Charlie (below oliver hotel)
- The OKT called Ah fatt and claimed that he got 80 over gals from local, viet, myanmar and Laos
- Reputation not as good. But some bro say ok. really hensuey one
- Price ranging from RM200 to RM300.

2. Rose II (behind oscar hotel)
- OKT called Ah Hua
- Gals quality not bad but limitted stock. The rest can not make it one.
- Price ranging from RM200 to RM250

3. KK (Opposite ovation)
- Some gals not bad, bonkable, but most can not make it. (got new stock liao, saw a few very good one)
- Good reputation
- Price range from RM200 to RM250
- OKT Mike, very realiable

4. Ovation (below oliver hotel)
- Gals quality quite ok. Good reputation.
- Price ranging from RM200 to RM250
- Got superstar look alike puying

5. Beside Hollywood Hotel (Dont know what name)
- Gals quality as promises. Honest OKT
-Price from RM200 to RM230
-All Thai only. Most new comers cant speak hokkien or mandarin. Only put thai
If needed the OKT no. PM kammou1289

6. JJJ (behind oscar)
- Quite a number of quality SYT available. really syt and not bad looking
- Price range from RM250 till RM300.
- Reliable, gal wont run away unless you bonk her 5 times aday... keke

7. W & G (infront of Charlie)
- Quality is very good. SYT and Boob lovers
- Prince range from RM230 till RM300
- Very reliable OKT (Goo, Chuan, Eddie) 24 hours service
- If you need OKT no. PM the_saint

MASSAGE PARLOR
1. Acient Massage (Opposite Oliver Hotel)
- normal massage, no hunky panky

2. Mutiara Massage (behind oscar hotel)
- heard from bro here is the best in Danok, i dont know
-RM50 PER 2HOURS SESSION, INCLUDING OIL MASSAGE, STEAM ROOM N JAGUZZI
- ML WILL DO ST / LT AT RELIABLE PRICE

3. Massage parlor in Hejia (ISIS) - same with KPK hotel
- Tried foot massage. RM27 only
- Body massage for RM24. room neat and ML is skillful

4. Oscar Massage (inside oscar hotel)
-Whole body in private room cost RM30 - 2 hours
- FJ is available in Oscar for a tip of about 1,000 Baht, must ask for private room in Oscar. (not all ML ya)
- Oil massage at RM40 (in private room)
- VIP room at RM50. very nice with mirror on ceiling

5. Satit MP (in Satit hotel)
- Young ML. age ranging from 18 to 30.
- Got around 100 over gals
- Damage RM24 + tips
- FJ available too, must ask for private room.

6. Tanjung SPA (behind chicken rice store)
- Same boss as Mutiara and share the same ML.
- More SYT than mutiara
-SAME SERVICES AS MUTIARA... BUT NOT STEAM ROOM.. GOT SAUNA ROOM... AND ADDITIONAL BODY SCRUB WITH HERBAL WHICH IS GOOD FOR UR SKINs
-COST RM 50

EATING PLACE
1. Lake View Restaurant (nice view, can bring puying there in order to melt thier heart)

2. Wantan Mee (heard it's famous, i tried, so so only to me)

3. Road Side Crab Stall (Fresh Crabs and Prawns ... yummy .. must try)

4. Bak Kut Teh beside 7-11 near Hollywood Hotel (only try the Dry BKT ... not bad)

5. Bak Kut Teh and Tim Sum (beside Nine Star karaoke or infront of Barberry) (Should be right in front of Charlie the FARM)

6. Pork Leg rice (in front of TNT Hotel)

7. Loong Foong Restaurant (Opposite Oliver hotel)

8. Sukiyaki (same road with the fortune pub, just walk till the end of the road n will see a an open air restaurant)

9. Restaurant infront of He Jia hotel. cannot remember the name but the restaurant is at the middle of the shop-row. Serve good, quality food with reasonable price.

INTERESTING PLACE TO VISIT
1. Kwan Yin temple (is located on the way to good view restaurant)
2. Wat Kap Rup Chan (in Padang Besar)
3. Budhha Wat (at the back road of Oscar Hotel)
4. Long Phu Tuat Wat

kammou1289
16-04-2009, 03:50 PM
It is safe as long as we go there a tourist walk around and do nothing funny......and they normally uses RM for Malaysian or you can change to Thai bahts if you are Singaporean.......! This information is somewhere in the thread.....ok! :(

Below are the infos (2008) compiled by many bros here -

BAR, PUB, KARAOKE N DISCO.
1. Model Club (close at 1am siamclock)
- not many customer nowadays, alot puyings. Supply over demand, good place to go la, gals will come and entertain you, good quality models can be found there regularly.
- for a more relaxing place for show and drinks.

HOTEL
1. KPK Hotel (furthest from danok town, not able to access if you walk,for those who like quiet place to rest, recommended hotel to stay...)
- M-One disco is at the back
- a lot of PRC at basement karaoke and disco.

CHICK FARM
1. Charlie (below oliver hotel)
- The OKT called Ah fatt and claimed that he got 80 over gals from local, viet, myanmar and Laos
- Reputation not as good. But some bro say ok. really hensuey one
- Price ranging from RM200 to RM300.

MASSAGE PARLOR
1. Acient Massage (Opposite Oliver Hotel)
- normal massage, no hunky panky

EATING PLACE
1. Lake View Restaurant (nice view, can bring puying there in order to melt thier heart)

INTERESTING PLACE TO VISIT
1. Kwan Yin temple (is located on the way to good view restaurant)

Sifu, now u become walking GPS (Danok) liao ah...

geng geng... when wana bring me go walk walk...???:o

Ps : Prince holy... sorry for the late wishes.. Happy Belated Birthday... My sifu treat u dinner(anywhere), i'll treat u a meal (at ur town)... wakaakakaa.a... dai mai khrap?:D

BascMOEK
16-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks to Bro TMC, Acid, Holyman, Froggy, SharpShooter, Saint, etc88, privatebooty and many more...

Happy belated Birthday to Bro Holyman & Froggy...

Sorry if cannot name all the bros I met at Danok....Too many Bros were there, had enjoyed and experienced many very memorable moments...Hehehe

Bro TMC, care to share some of the pics taken, especially with me in the background....THANKS SO MUCH....

PS, Farm tour with Bro TMC & Acid is an eye opening...I strongly recommending others to follow suit..

Again, thanks to all that we met at DANOK...the wonderful cowboy town....

Playman
16-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Sifu, now u become walking GPS (Danok) liao ah...

No lah.....the informations is there already mah!

geng geng... when wana bring me go walk walk...???:o

Me very busy noaways looking high and low for busy-si-ness....hahahahah! wait one fine day when I am there...I will jio you and Prince to have dinner with me....miss the steam crab there.....!:D

Ps : Prince holy... sorry for the late wishes.. Happy Belated Birthday... My sifu treat u dinner(anywhere), i'll treat u a meal (at ur town)... wakaakakaa.a... dai mai khrap?:D

Which town...he got 3 town now....!:D

naemlo
17-04-2009, 01:57 AM
me not prince la.....

U not prince, no one here can claim it... Y not we vote...see how many will acknowledge u as prince?? :rolleyes:

Hatyai King
17-04-2009, 02:28 AM
U not prince, no one here can claim it... Y not we vote...see how many will acknowledge u as prince?? :rolleyes:

I strongly recommend him as Dandok Prince :p

Playman
17-04-2009, 04:06 AM

That I have to agrees fully......:p No doubt about it! One and only Prince of Danok!:p

the_saint
17-04-2009, 04:45 AM
Prince! Happy belated bday bro :D! sorry i couldnt down as many drinks as u... u guys too hardcore... drink like fishes everynight then play water wars next afternoon... plus in between prince must perform his royal "duties" on his willing "subjects" hehehe you're on your way to claiming the throne ;)

yes cant agree more ..., he is truely a Charing Prince.

bro Holy, sorry about that nite too, was too tired got to take a early rest ..., was stuck at the custom for almost (1 hours) and driving around almost (6 hours) before stop at Danok.., too tired liao .., old man already lor .., :)

piratebooty
17-04-2009, 07:23 AM

bro Holy, sorry about that nite too, was too tired got to take a early rest ..., was stuck at the custom for almost (1 hours) and driving around almost (6 hours) before stop at Danok.., too tired liao .., old man already lor .., :)

sifu y bluff us for? if u tired then theres only one reason y right? dont make excuses about driving here n there kekeke;):D

shame couldnt meet up, anyway just heard bro danok_vader about ur next trip, i'll try to make it too for my final pre-retirement danok trip;)

Playman
17-04-2009, 08:55 AM
sifu y bluff us for? if u tired then theres only one reason y right? dont make excuses about driving here n there kekeke;)

shame couldnt meet up, anyway just heard bro danok_vader about ur next trip, i'll try to make it too for my final pre-retirement danok trip;)

So soon retired.........we didn't even met up yet....hahahahahah!

Nevertheless, it is my fault as I couldn't make it most of the time...hahahahah!:p:D

etct88
17-04-2009, 09:21 AM

Nevertheless, it is my fault as I couldn't make it most of the time...hahahahah!:p:D

so young onli learn to use the word, 'retired'....
so many clowns, so young declared they ar 'old'
some have 'tummy' and 'sleepy' eye
some easily 'tired', that's because you are farking like a rabbit

until, you have been to Thailand,in the days when someone approached you and said
'ah hia, par pow?'
never heard of these words with your ears,
young men, nephews, you are all not qualified to called yourselves 'OLD'

If your are old, then we are on the way to heaven, hell, playground, disco, etc..:o:o

etct88
17-04-2009, 09:23 AM

ha ha ha... he is half your age, and one third my age!

Chances are that you will meet him again is better than mine......:o

Playman
17-04-2009, 10:18 AM

Chances are that you will meet him again is better than mine......:o

Aiya brother we are only a few "months" apart but compare your stamina and heart.....I am no fight in any way......look at the way you drive across 3 countries in 1 day......!

If Piratebooty is old...then I am already Ah Pek..class.....!

Strange but true, "Ah Hia par pow days is gone but then the quality of gfe then is very much better with a taste of Thai hospitality....even in bed then !:p

holymannn
17-04-2009, 01:45 PM

Aiyo, please don't make fun of me la. Sifuuuuu. I just a tiny fly nia.

etct88
17-04-2009, 02:26 PM

you small fry???? i is your royal subject, your wish is my command!... hee hee....... anything else boss...:p:p:p

ProfessorOokami
17-04-2009, 03:30 PM

So, bro holymann is the "prince" eh! I have been wondering who was that "prince charming"...got eye no know mountain Tai :D so far we have not met before, so maybe seeing in real person will confirm that title (or seeing you in action may be even more convincing);)

holymannn
17-04-2009, 03:32 PM
you small fry???? i is your royal subject, your wish is my command!... hee hee....... anything else boss...:p:p:p

wah please sifuuu don't say like that le. You jio me, I on you only. Not my wish la. Hehe. Anyway thanks for taking care of her. She said you Koon dee cai dee. Now I afraid she interested on you liao. :p

Playman
17-04-2009, 03:35 PM
wah please sifuuu don't say like that le. You jio me, I on you only. Not my wish la. Hehe. Anyway thanks for taking care of her. She said you Koon dee cai dee. Now I afraid she interested on you liao. :p

Becareful......uncle got the "man' smell.....and Romeo heart....Cassanova's ....you know what....hahahaahah!:p

naemlo
17-04-2009, 03:52 PM

All voted for u leh.... Fact has shown. :D

I strongly recommend him as Dandok Prince :p

That I have to agrees fully......:p No doubt about it! One and only Prince of Danok!:p

etct88
17-04-2009, 04:27 PM

eat liao, want to pui... want me to eat leftover... hee hee hee.... i want i want:D:D

etct88
17-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Becareful......uncle got the "man' smell.....and Romeo heart....Cassanova's ....you know what....hahahaahah!:p

Suan me la......:mad:

you dun have man smell, la. you have bar poke smell? KNS!

I have ah pek smell, ok.... you jealous?

have Casannova's kar chng.... always kenna laugh at, 'cos always cannot find didi.... lost in the little bush i had..... some more nowadays, always hiding very shy.... cunt stand liao.....

you think have gers like ma............:o

piratebooty
17-04-2009, 06:38 PM

ahaha sifu u were the one that intro danok to me (or helped me find my way to danok by sending ur angels/saints to guide me there ;)). i want to retire from danok only, doesnt mean we cant meet up somewhere "else" bro hehehe

Chances are that you will meet him again is better than mine......

uncle no way im 1/3 ur age la dont pretend to be dino, age is just a number what counts is how old ur heart feels like :D

anyway im learning from ur example, time to expand my horizons n see what else LOS has to offer

Playman
18-04-2009, 01:55 AM
ahaha sifu u were the one that intro danok to me (or helped me find my way to danok by sending ur angels/saints to guide me there ;)). i want to retire from danok only, doesnt mean we cant meet up somewhere "else" bro hehehe

First of all, I am not even near to a shifu (over the hill already) secondly....I heard that you are becoming a hell of a shifu in Model Club....not bad! Kudos Kudos to you!

uncle no way im 1/3 ur age la dont pretend to be dino, age is just a number what counts is how old ur heart feels like :D

anyway im learning from ur example, time to expand my horizons n see what else LOS has to offer

Yes........we only talk through sms and Pm and I believe strongly one of these days, we shall meet!:p:D

the_saint
18-04-2009, 10:10 AM
sifu y bluff us for? if u tired then theres only one reason y right? dont make excuses about driving here n there kekeke;):D

try to make it la bro ! we will have a good last one there (with the puying that you mention in your sms to me) and move to other region ya ..., planning to go west or south this round ..., will plan with you and bro DV on the date and schedule ya ..., ;)

happy to hear that you are back and safe ..., lately up north political issues is very CAOS !!

Playman
18-04-2009, 11:41 AM
try to make it la bro ! we will have a good last one there (with the puying that you mention in your sms to me) and move to other region ya ..., planning to go west or south this round ..., will plan with you and bro DV on the date and schedule ya ..., ;)

happy to hear that you are back and safe ..., lately up north political issues is very CAOS !!

Don't worry as there is still many corners in Bkk that is safe and still many many places to enjoy.....trust me....hahahahahah!:p:D

holymannn
18-04-2009, 07:42 PM
So, bro holymann is the "prince" eh! I have been wondering who was that "prince charming"...got eye no know mountain Tai :D so far we have not met before, so maybe seeing in real person will confirm that title (or seeing you in action may be even more convincing);)

prof. I am just another stupid walking ATM machine walking around danok nia. Don't think you interested to meet me la. Hehe

holymannn
18-04-2009, 10:14 PM
eat liao, want to pui... want me to eat leftover... hee hee hee.... i want i want:D:D

no la. No plan to pui yet. Temporary stop fishing a while. Really Enjoy her company. Hehe.

Pearl
18-04-2009, 11:18 PM
no la. No plan to pui yet. Temporary stop fishing a while. Really Enjoy her company. Hehe.

Then pass to me all the Old Veges u PUI liao.. :D

holymannn
18-04-2009, 11:31 PM

etct88
19-04-2009, 12:14 AM

I also enjoy her company...... na luck.....:)

etct88
19-04-2009, 12:17 AM

You eat international cusine, where got want old vege.... decorated with sperms.........:p:D

Playman
19-04-2009, 12:57 AM
I also enjoy her company...... na luck.....:)

Please wait until people pui first don't rush people after got choke...how? This one I think he will chew for sometime......hahahhah!:D

etct88
19-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Please wait until people pui first don't rush people after got choke...how? This one I think he will chew for sometime......hahahhah!:D

what talking you, again???? she called me uncle, want me to look after nephew for her...... my nephew now learning how to chew his food p r o p e r l y.....:p

Playman
19-04-2009, 01:11 AM
what talking you, again???? she called me uncle, want me to look after nephew for her...... my nephew now learning how to chew his food p r o p e r l y.....:p

Luckily nephew didn't ask you to look after her.....hahahahaha....who knows maybe she like the smell of manly MAN, only a few got.....:p

oolouis
19-04-2009, 01:31 AM

Brother Holymann

I pm you a message. Can you pls read Cheers

Oolouis

Pearl
19-04-2009, 08:21 AM
You eat international cusine, where got want old vege.... decorated with sperms.........:p:D

Last I know.. Danok still belongs to Thai hor. They accept RM doesnt mean they belong to Malaysia..

So technically still considered interenational cuisine to me. :D

etct88
19-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Last I know.. Danok still belongs to Thai hor. They accept RM doesnt mean they belong to Malaysia..

wow! International Sifu, mean International Sifu...... pui fook pui fook:D

Playman
19-04-2009, 01:25 PM

That I got to agree....hahahaha! Now I can tell my HM that I am going oversea for business already....hahahahah!:p:D

holymannn
19-04-2009, 05:02 PM

sorry taiko, you too late liao. I have deleted all my old vege number Liao lo. Btw don't think you like my old vege la. My taste a bit odd one, I like witch one. Keke.

holymannn
19-04-2009, 05:08 PM

sorry taiko, you too late liao. I have deleted all my old vege number Liao lo. Btw don't think you like my old vege la. My taste a bit odd one, I like witch one. Keke.

holymannn
19-04-2009, 07:02 PM

Now only i know how come some sifu like to chew food slowly. Taste better. Swallow food makes the food tasteless and hard to digest. Hehe

Pearl
19-04-2009, 09:09 PM

Wah...to delete all old contacts when get new one.. is SOOOOO DEEEPPPP :p

U better climb out of this hole fast hor.. give u 3 months then I personally come and drag u out :D

holymannn
19-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Brother Holymann

I pm you a message. Can you pls read Cheers

Oolouis

hello bro. I replied you already. Thanks

holymannn
19-04-2009, 10:55 PM

U better climb out of this hole fast hor.. give u 3 months then I personally come and drag u out :D

Aiyo. No point keep those number la because will not look for them again liao. Now should collect new number already. Old not go new not come la sifuuu correct or not?

Sifuuuu... 3 months a bit short la. 6 months la. I will come out by myself. Keke

Playman
20-04-2009, 12:18 AM

Hmmmmm...that smell trouble.....!:p

Aiyo. No point keep those number la because will not look for them again liao. Now should collect new number already. Old not go new not come la sifuuu correct or not?

Sifuuuu... 3 months a bit short la. 6 months la. I will come out by myself. Keke

Ok...that is a bit more like my Prince.....! Well said...see you in 6 months time...for a few hours in Danok then I will go further North...sui boh!

Yeap....I forgot that I still own you one dinner.....!:D

ProfessorOokami
20-04-2009, 12:10 PM
prof. I am just another stupid walking ATM machine walking around danok nia. Don't think you interested to meet me la. Hehe

Dont say like that lah :D I am a victim of circumstances. I have my weekends all fiiled up and the only opportune time travel "overeseas" to Danok is within the Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday bandwidth, paiseh...can not accomodate your ventures into Danok,as you travel there like most of our brothers, on a Friday-Saturday-Sunday bandwidth, so boh pian loh....maybe one day circumstances could be kinder to me ;) Worst than you...I am an old and crazy "calculator" and not a loaded ATM

the_saint
20-04-2009, 01:01 PM

agree with bro etct88, take it easy and enjoy the fullest ..., ;)its a very experince

holymannn
20-04-2009, 03:03 PM
hello prof... Sure we will have chance to meet la but dont know when nia. Weekday to me very hard. But sometime i do go in weekday too. But next day early morning got to go back to work liao. Let me know your next trip lo. Hehe

Dont say like that lah :D I am a victim of circumstances. I have my weekends all fiiled up and the only opportune time travel "overeseas" to Danok is within the Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday bandwidth, paiseh...can not accomodate your ventures into Danok,as you travel there like most of our brothers, on a Friday-Saturday-Sunday bandwidth, so boh pian loh....maybe one day circumstances could be kinder to me ;) Worst than you...I am an old and crazy "calculator" and not a loaded ATM

calven
20-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Dear All Bros/Sifu/Prince/King/Si Gung/Senior/Master/Taiko,

I have 1 question. If I take flight to Alor Setar airport. Do u all know whether there is any transport that can go to Danok? If yes, can I know roughly how much it will cost and how long is the journey?

Thank You in Advance.

Planning for my next trip. Will update the date later.

kwfliew
20-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Hey when are you going? I hv confirmed my flight on 8 May

I have 1 question. If I take flight to Alor Setar airport. Do u all know whether there is any transport that can go to Danok? If yes, can I know roughly how much it will cost and how long is the journey?

Thank You in Advance.

ProfessorOokami
20-04-2009, 11:24 PM

Thank You in Advance.

Alor Star is just 36 Km [highway point-to-point] away from Bukit Kayu Hitam and Danok over the border. Should not be a problem to get taxis, you even try walking there or run there [shorter distance than marathorn]

holymannn
20-04-2009, 11:48 PM

Thank You in Advance.

take taxi from alor star airport to danok will cost you around RM50 only...

Lim2305
21-04-2009, 06:45 AM

Thank You in Advance.

U can get the taxis at the counter with the price of RM55. You may also stand at the counter for while to look for sharing of the taxis fare with other passengers i.e. go to Kayu Hitam.......
The Journey is around 30-45 minutes depend on the driver.

Playman
21-04-2009, 09:28 AM
agree with bro etct88, take it easy and enjoy the fullest ..., ;)its a very experince

Wow....nowadays everyone is into KC game......good luck!:p:D

calven
21-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Hey when are you going? I hv confirmed my flight on 8 May
Hi Bro, My schedule not fix yet but shldnt be 8th May cos I worry weekend too crowded leh. I shld be travel down during weekdays. I not handsome yet another crazy "calculator". Scared later no puying to company me.

Alor Star is just 36 Km [highway point-to-point] away from Bukit Kayu Hitam and Danok over the border. Should not be a problem to get taxis, you even try walking there or run there [shorter distance than marathorn]
Thanks for the info prof. I prefer bed marathon. :p:p Walk cannot la, tummy very big. HAHA....

take taxi from alor star airport to danok will cost you around RM50 only...
Arigato...MY DANOK PRINCE....May the force be with you....Next trip cheong together OK? Let 小弟(I dont mean the age, is the experience - me old dy) ,打开眼界。。。。。Haha....

Dont say like that lah. I am a victim of circumstances. I have my weekends all fiiled up and the only opportune time travel "overeseas" to Danok is within the Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday bandwidth, paiseh...can not accomodate your ventures into Danok,as you travel there like most of our brothers, on a Friday-Saturday-Sunday bandwidth, so boh pian loh....maybe one day circumstances could be kinder to me. Worst than you...I am an old and crazy "calculator" and not a loaded ATM
Haha Prof, Me oso weekdays traveller because worry weekend too crowded and alot of demand for the gals. I not handsome yet another crazy "calculator". Scared later no puying to company me. Prof if we both go together, we can be the accountant there. Haha. Maybe can do audit as well. But I scared the OKT will chop our head off. Cos we so HAMSAP yet so KIAMSAP.....:D:D

kammou1289
21-04-2009, 11:20 AM

Sifu, u also can be one of them.. dont worry..

ps : mayb not in danok la.. in BKK gua.. :rolleyes:

holymannn
21-04-2009, 12:42 PM
please la taiko. I only cheong danok since 1 year ago only. I got no experience le. They are more taiko here who really laojiao in danok. Keke

Hi Bro, My schedule not fix yet but shldnt be 8th May cos I worry weekend too crowded leh. I shld be travel down during weekdays. I not handsome yet another crazy "calculator". Scared later no puying to company me.

Thanks for the info prof. I prefer bed marathon. :p:p Walk cannot la, tummy very big. HAHA....

Arigato...MY DANOK PRINCE....May the force be with you....Next trip cheong together OK? Let (I dont mean the age, is the experience - me old dy) Haha....

Haha Prof, Me oso weekdays traveller because worry weekend too crowded and alot of demand for the gals. I not handsome yet another crazy "calculator". Scared later no puying to company me. Prof if we both go together, we can be the accountant there. Haha. Maybe can do audit as well. But I scared the OKT will chop our head off. Cos we so HAMSAP yet so KIAMSAP.....:D:D

holymannn
21-04-2009, 12:45 PM

everyday fishing also sian la. Now keep fish awhile la to recharge. Hehe

Playman
21-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Sifu, u also can be one of them.. dont worry..

ps : mayb not in danok la.. in BKK gua.. :rolleyes:

No...lah...I CMI......as old, no $$$ and no ham sum...how to fight some more....should called it a day and retired soon! if not go out with you people, young, ham sum and full of $$$...i Very paiseh paiseh...!:o

kammou1289
21-04-2009, 02:31 PM
No...lah...I CMI......as old, no $$$ and no ham sum...how to fight some more....should called it a day and retired soon! if not go out with you people, young, ham sum and full of $$$...i Very paiseh paiseh...!:o

Sifu.. u dont mislead others in here lo...

All of us also used our MAGIC NOTES (MONEY)...

but u r so different... u used ur MAGIC WORDS (SPEAK THAI)

if compare back sure we lose la... n stand aside too... kekekeke... :p

naemlo
21-04-2009, 02:33 PM

Prince means prince.... Talk also so chim. Can teach me how to fish? :D

naemlo
21-04-2009, 02:35 PM
No...lah...I CMI......as old, no $$$ and no ham sum...how to fight some more....should called it a day and retired soon!

We should start an old man club for the retire men like us. :D 长江后浪推前浪

kammou1289
21-04-2009, 02:36 PM

Prince Holy, u keep fish also need a big fish tank lo..

how can u put 50-100 over fishes in a small tank oh..?:p

holymannn
21-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Prince means prince.... Talk also so chim. Can teach me how to fish? :D

please taiko... Dont suan me la. I just follow what my sifuuu teach me only. Nothing to proud of. You should follow my sifu la.....

naemlo
21-04-2009, 02:57 PM
You should follow my sifu la.....

Who is prince's shifu??? :D

mekongcatfish
21-04-2009, 03:59 PM

Totally agree with u bro Kammou. Once Grand sifu Playman opens his mouth to speak thai, we all have to step aside....no fight, no challenge. SYt (some aunties) stick tighly to him. On top of this, he is also fast hand and leg. We have witnessed how fast (less than 90 sec) he pluck Ah Wan from the Rainbow 4 stage.

holymannn
21-04-2009, 04:47 PM
yes, not to mention i interested on that ah wan too. When the time i wanna book her, She has already get changed and stand beside my grand sifu playman. So envy.... Hehe

Totally agree with u bro Kammou. Once Grand sifu Playman opens his mouth to speak thai, we all have to step aside....no fight, no challenge. SYt (some aunties) stick tighly to him. On top of this, he is also fast hand and leg. We have witnessed how fast (less than 90 sec) he pluck Ah Wan from the Rainbow 4 stage.

ethanboy
21-04-2009, 07:25 PM
hello to all seniors here, what is the fastest way or mode of transport to to danok from singapore??

i had checked thai airways flights but there's no direct flight to hatyai anymore, every city u take flight would have to go thru bkk
starting march 29th.
Means singapore - bkk - hatyai (8hrs include transit waiting time)
hatyai - danok will be about 5-6hrs(coach)?
That will be about 14 hrs to reach danok :eek: even if u take flight.

Playman
21-04-2009, 07:38 PM

yes, not to mention i interested on that ah wan too. When the time i wanna book her, She has already get changed and stand beside my grand sifu playman. So envy.... Hehe

You people like that suan me....good meh?:mad::o:D

Playman
21-04-2009, 07:46 PM
We should start an old man club for the retire men like us. :D 长江后浪推前浪

Can I registered first....first member to the club!:p:D

piratebooty
21-04-2009, 08:58 PM
hello to all seniors here, what is the fastest way or mode of transport to to danok from singapore??

i had checked thai airways flights but there's no direct flight to hatyai anymore, every city u take flight would have to go thru bkk
starting march 29th.
Means singapore - bkk - hatyai (8hrs include transit waiting time)
hatyai - danok will be about 5-6hrs(coach)?
That will be about 14 hrs to reach danok :eek: even if u take flight.

hatyai - danok is a very short trip... about 1hour+

y not break ur trip up n spend some time in lovely bkk :D definitely got more things to do there then in danok...;)

piratebooty
21-04-2009, 09:02 PM
You people like that suan me....good meh?

we r only paying respect to the founder of danok! :D
bro when u gonna teach me some fishing skills...i dont want to eat pakgor anymore bro :(:p

calven
21-04-2009, 10:41 PM
please la taiko. I only cheong danok since 1 year ago only. I got no experience le. They are more taiko here who really laojiao in danok. Keke

Wah....Only 1 yr of cheonging there already become Prince. Even Obama also need to campaign damn long to get the president post. U really something....THE CHOSEN ONE....:p:p:p:p...... Kekeke.......

holymannn
21-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Wah....Only 1 yr of cheonging there already become Prince. Even Obama also need to campaign damn long to get the president post. U really something....THE CHOSEN ONE....:p:p:p:p...... Kekeke.......

Aiyo. me not prince la. They suan me one. Dont believe in them please. me just small bird...

Playman
21-04-2009, 11:13 PM
bro when u gonna teach me some fishing skills...i dont want to eat pakgor anymore bro

Please don't say like that.....if all the brothers..too lan and stand around me and start shooting their juice also I die....kau kau!:o:D

Actually, they really suan me as they know I am a small fly there.....I am lost in Danok.... dunno even where to eat...only know steam crab by the roadside and Lakeview, Goodview all view view by the lake!:p

Some of the brothers (shifus) here even know how many girls is new, and who went back already, who got husband, who got Bf..whether Thai or Chinese...whatever....even how many children......besides all the specification also they know......I am sure you know who are they....!

Playman
21-04-2009, 11:19 PM
bro when u gonna teach me some fishing skills...i dont want to eat pakgor anymore bro :(:p

For fishing skill....you must get the skill from the one and only one....The Prince! Bro Holymann....!

naemlo
21-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Can I registered first....first member to the club!:p:D

Hahhahaha u r welcome, u r the pioneer of the club.... :D

Playman
21-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Wah....Only 1 yr of cheonging there already become Prince. Even Obama also need to campaign damn long to get the president post. U really something....THE CHOSEN ONE....:p:p...... Kekeke.......

So you know who to PM for guidance in Danok....may it be puying, food, coffee anything under the sun and moon!:p:D

Playman
21-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Hahhahaha u r welcome, u r the pioneer of the club.... :D

Thank you very much.....president of ....what shall we called it....."Lau Pek Club"...hahahahahah!:p:D

naemlo
21-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Thank you very much.....president of ....what shall we called it....."Lau Pek Club"...hahahahahah!:p:D

Anything, I will be a member... Old retired man.. :D

lokching
22-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Need some enlightenment here. Any Taikor/Bros here knows where 'winning' is? Thought of going there to look see. And what time will the last van depart to Hdy from 7-11?

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Playman
22-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Need some enlightenment here. Any Taikor/Bros here knows where 'winning' is? Thought of going there to look see. And what time will the last van depart to Hdy from 7-11?

The place if I am not mistaken should be known as "Winners" and for the location....maybe Prince Holy can advise.
The last one van leaving from Danok to Hatyai is 10.00 pm Thai time! Or you can chartered the whole van for about 600 bahts regardless how many people squeeze in the van not more than 10 people excluding driver, then you can leave a bit later says 11.00 pm Thai time:D

holymannn
22-04-2009, 11:21 AM
hey bro, if you refering to pub. It's winner and not winning. It's just beside fortune. It open at 4pm thai time and close at 10pm thai time. The best time to go there is around 6pm thai, not too crowded with a lot of gal already reported to work. 8pm is thier prime time. Very crowded and more sexy show. hehe

holymannn
22-04-2009, 11:29 AM
you are killing me sifuuu. My taiko privite booty is model killer le. All his puying suey mak mak one. My puying all witches. You ask him to learn fishing skill from me. You must be kidding. I should learn from him instead la.

For fishing skill....you must get the skill from the one and only one....The Prince! Bro Holymann....!

Redoxan
22-04-2009, 12:22 PM
you are killing me sifuuu. My taiko privite booty is model killer le. All his puying suey mak mak one. My puying all witches. You ask him to learn fishing skill from me. You must be kidding. I should learn from him instead la.

Must find a chance to go Dandok and ask you to teach me how to fish girls there...:D

torex
22-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Must find a chance to go Dandok and ask you to teach me how to fish girls there...:D

Ai Yah... No need to fight lah... All of u are very good at fishing for girls... I should be the one asking to be your student. :D

Pearl
22-04-2009, 05:31 PM

You are wrong lar.. He teach u how to be BAIT and fished by the gals. This is his level liao.

Playman
22-04-2009, 07:37 PM
You are wrong lar.. He teach u how to be BAIT and fished by the gals. This is his level liao.

To think of it.....it is the highest level....just sit tight and enjoy!

ethanboy
22-04-2009, 10:25 PM
hatyai - danok is a very short trip... about 1hour+

y not break ur trip up n spend some time in lovely bkk :D definitely got more things to do there then in danok...;)

bkk go until sianzzz.............
not enuff leave to go n spend time in bkk n danok.............
so looking for faster way to go danok :D

lokching
23-04-2009, 01:18 AM
The place if I am not mistaken should be known as "Winners" and for the location.......:D

hey bro, if you refering to pub. It's winner ...............

Thanks Bro Playman and Bro Holymann for all the valuable info. Will go look see.

Cheers

holymannn
23-04-2009, 07:39 AM

bro dont suan me le. You are more yangtao and more loaded than me. When we was at bkk cm2, gals come to you not me. You should teach me how to be bait la. Kan

Playman
23-04-2009, 12:31 PM
bro dont suan me le. You are more yangtao and more loaded than me. When we was at bkk cm2, gals come to you not me. You should teach me how to be bait la. Kan

You two don't point fingers at each other you both also yangtao and all girls sure stick to you people when you 2 are around......you can only wait for leftovers.....:(

holymannn
23-04-2009, 12:35 PM

you dont talk cock. When you wanna go in with me again?

naemlo
23-04-2009, 01:56 PM
you dont talk cock. When you wanna go in with me again?

I always want to go with prince... but always no chance. :D When u coming to Hanoi? :D

etct88
23-04-2009, 02:51 PM
I always want to go with prince

aiyah, you only want to go out with Royalties la......

but always no chance. :D

you think so easy, hrrr... I wait so long then have chance, now ah pek cunt do a thing.... knn.....

When u coming to Hanoi? :D

Careful!.... he cum all over all places........

Aiayh, you only want to go out with Royalties...... Hanoi have commies......

holymannn
23-04-2009, 03:05 PM
I always want to go with prince... but always no chance. :D When u coming to Hanoi? :D

taiko. I got no licience to go out of malaysia la. Danok is consider local to me since only 1.5hrs ago only. Somemore got malaysia line. Honoi ah??? I can only hear of it from you guys and drooling. Unless you find me a job to station in honoi. hehe

naemlo
23-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Aiayh, you only want to go out with Royalties...... Hanoi have commies......

Hahhahaha I want him to teach me how to be fished. :D

taiko. I got no licience to go out of malaysia la. Danok is consider local to me since only 1.5hrs ago only.

I'm trying very hard to go KL then can go up north to Thailand. :D

Playman
23-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Hahhahaha I want him to teach me how to be fished. :D

I'm trying very hard to go KL then can go up north to Thailand. :D

One word of caution....I dunno about you....if I want to go with prince Holy....I might have to think about plastic surgery first to be more ham sum and hamsap...if not it is heartache, all the girls by pass you and go straight to him.....even when you want to buy the ladies drink for the girl they also no "hew" you when the prince is present......:( :D

naemlo
23-04-2009, 04:44 PM
even when you want to buy the ladies drink for the girl they also no "hew" you when the prince is present......:( :D

Wow, I didn't think of this.... better dun go with him. I think go with u better cos both of us same same, old man, no ger will notice us if we stand beside the prince..... :o

etct88
24-04-2009, 01:05 AM
Wow, I didn't think of this.... better dun go with him. I think go with u better cos both of us same same, old man, no ger will notice us if we stand beside the prince..... :o

you also be careful of the pig that eat tiger aka playman...... he chiak one gal right under the noses of holymann (he wanted the ger, also lose to the tiger eating oink oink) and redoxan. These are two are princes, and are very steady pun pee pee kaki, also not fast enough.....:eek:

this tiger eating pig have something that really attract the puying to him, like bees to honey.....

dun believe, please go out with him to know.... heh heh heh...

dun say never warn you... :p

naemlo
24-04-2009, 02:15 AM

Ok got it thanks... cannot believe that man words... :D

oolouis
24-04-2009, 12:19 PM
you also be careful of the pig that eat tiger aka playman...... he chiak one gal right under the noses of holymann (he wanted the ger, also lose to the tiger eating oink oink) and redoxan. These are two are princes, and are very steady pun pee pee kaki, also not fast enough.....:eek:

this tiger eating pig have something that really attract the puying to him, like bees to honey.....

dun believe, please go out with him to know.... heh heh heh...

Wah, I am in trouble. I may be going punting with Sifu Holymann today. Never mind, I can always learn

tmc148
24-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi to all master and sifu here, pls allow me this small bug landing on this thread, hope can get more info from our sifu here, especially Prince Of Dannok...Holymann!!! :p

Btw, thanks to Bro Holymann yesterday paid the Dinner at Khun Thai Restaurant, Raja Uda, Perai! :)

holymannn
24-04-2009, 12:50 PM
hello taiko. Welcome to sbf. Keke. Finally you post your virgin post. Keke. Tiu, what info you want. you give people info one la and not ask info from people. Tiu

No prob, you owe me 1 meal then

Hi to all master and sifu here, pls allow me this small bug landing on this thread, hope can get more info from our sifu here, especially Prince Of Dannok...Holymann!!! :p

Btw, thanks to Bro Holymann yesterday paid the Dinner at Khun Thai Restaurant, Raja Uda, Perai! :)

holymannn
24-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Wah, I am in trouble. I may be going punting with Sifu Holymann today. Never mind, I can always learn

please la taiko. You started cheong there when i was having my first pacifier. so you are laoeng there. Dont think i can compete with you too. i better prepare xxx movie and stay in hotel to pcc. Keke.

I will call you once i reach. Dinner?

holymannn
24-04-2009, 12:58 PM

you better believe this wise old man words. Keke. You also laojiao la. Acting pig eat tiger too. Keke. I heard alot about you too from other sifuuuuuu.... Hehehe

etct88
24-04-2009, 01:22 PM
you better believe this wise old man words. Keke. You also laojiao la. Acting pig eat tiger too. Keke. I heard alot about you too from other sifuuuuuu.... Hehehe

ha ha ha ...... we all heard all about one another ...... all are warned ...... :D:D

Playman
24-04-2009, 01:35 PM

Aiyo let me first give you all a scenario.....3 men walk in a Club...and 2 tall young handsome and leng chai look with a Ah Pek with small eyes and a big tummy.....do you think the 2 princes will lose out...?

If so it must be a black-out as the puying cannot see who she is holding to.....then she will definitely smell Ah Pek from a mile away.......!

You believe him.....well, I dunno blame you as he is the Crouching Tiger acting like a pig eating even thai elephants…..can a normal cheongster give you so many info like where to get girls and which farm is good…..check his previous postings then you will know! Don't prey play with this uncle loh!:(:)

etct88
24-04-2009, 01:53 PM

hello big brother (noticed I didn't call you nephew... ha ha ha...)

no worries, go clubbing with this Prince dam shiok one....... make sure you go Hell Boy, and see many many sui mak mak puyings.

He sure take care of you, just that you may have to see how the bait is being snapped up by the fishes..... (bait = Prince, fishes = coyotes, models, waitress... YES waitresses too) but actually quite fun to see, as long as you don't fel sore....:)

Seeing the Prince you will understand and go out with him you lagi understand....... cos all the sui mak mak, sexy mak mak around him, sure make your under stand..... hee hee.... hard hard....:D

enjoy....

Playman
24-04-2009, 02:04 PM

Aiyo another one.....tiger pretending to a pig and swallow you whole.....welcome bro!:p:D

etct88
24-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Aiyo let me first give you all a scenario.....3 men walk in a Club...and 2 tall young handsome and leng chai look with a Ah Pek with small eyes and a big tummy.....do you think the 2 princes will lose out...?

But the 2 Princes did lose out! That is a fact.......knn...

If so it must be a black-out as the puying cannot see who she is holding to.....then she will definitely smell Ah Pek from a mile away.......!

Since when a working girl is ever blind 'cannot see'........ Talk Cock Sing Song!!!!

You believe him.....well, I dunno blame you as he is the Crouching Tiger acting like a pig eating even thai elephants…..can a normal cheongster give you so many info like where to get girls and which farm is good…..check his previous postings then you will know! Don't prey play with this uncle loh!:(

Must admit, was once a Crouching Dragon! (OK!) eat and never have to act like oink oink..... not like some Lords is doing now... claiming to be over the hills, 'upgraded' to Playman, soon will be Playlord....

That's why I give info..... cannot use anymore!

and at the end of the day called me UNCLE... and he declared himself old???:eek::mad:

Think about it...... hmmmm.......:p

Pearl
24-04-2009, 05:26 PM
KNS.. go outstation a few days, log in see all these Bull Shi$ around.

All play Humble Pie Newbie ala Chow Sing Chi.

All I know is all of them (only cos I met before) is 5 Heavenly King and 1 Kar Chng King ( this 1 good luck, never met :p)

1) Playman - Confirmed King
2) ETCT - Confirmed King
3) Holymann - This no need to elaborate. Puying Killer aka Bait ( cacing)
4) TMC - Another pretender to be newbie
5) TT - No need to say liao.. super king
6) Naemlo - Reknowned Lao Chi Bai king and Kar chng King :p

Btw..dun push the crown back at me hor.. I go Danok ONCE a YEAR.. muahahahahah.

dodg3vip3r
24-04-2009, 08:41 PM
This thread so happening, can see so many crouching tigers and hidden dragons plus many pretending pigs to eat tigers, :D All the sifus and prince charmings here dun need to be so humble la...:)

naemlo
24-04-2009, 09:46 PM
I heard alot about you too from other sifuuuuuu.... Hehehe

Wow... u must be hearing the wrong info.... :D

check his previous postings then you will know! Don't prey play with this uncle loh!

Think about it...... hmmmm.......:p

All here to act virgin liao :D

Ma hai, no FR from u on JKT???

naemlo
24-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Anyone from KL planning to go up to Danok or Haytai next weekend 1-3/5???

piratebooty
24-04-2009, 10:55 PM

nope, but the following weekend yes :D hopefully prince holy is also there then so he can pass me his leftovers hehehe ;)

piratebooty
24-04-2009, 10:57 PM

hahaha welcome to SBF taiko :D
Emailed u details for my next trip, hope u can take me under your wing again :D

Pearl
24-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Ma hai, no FR from u on JKT???

Kns.. same old story..

Eat, Sleep and Bonk lo.

naemlo
24-04-2009, 11:49 PM
nope, but the following weekend yes :D

This weekend, cannot.... :(

Eat, Sleep and Bonk lo.

U sounded like a pig ready to be slaughtered. :D

etct88
25-04-2009, 01:55 AM
....U sounded like a pig ready to be slaughtered. :D

and you see a dead tiger inside the stomach............:D:D

etct88
25-04-2009, 02:00 AM
KNS.. go outstation a few days, log in see all these Bull Shi$ around.

All play Humble Pie Newbie ala Chow Sing Chi.

All I know is all of them (only cos I met before) is 5 Heavenly King and 1 Kar Chng King ( this 1 good luck, never met :p)

1) Playman - Confirmed King
2) ETCT - Confirmed King
3) Holymann - This no need to elaborate. Puying Killer aka Bait ( cacing)
5) TT - No need to say liao.. super king
6) Naemlo - Reknowned Lao Chi Bai king and Kar chng King :p

1. I no eat humble pie, I eat hum sup pie, chow chee pie

2. Go Danok, once a year, each time 364 days...

oolouis
25-04-2009, 02:33 AM
Posting this at KPK lobby.

Just returned from a night out with Bro. Holymann. All you bros are right, knn, he has lady-killer looks. I am tempted myself to give up my heterosexual status , all the puyings were stealing looks at him.

Next time I go out with him , I will bring a mask for him to wear, otherwise no chance for this old man lah.:)

The night endedwith him going back with his gf and me going back alone. Yes thats how tough when you go out with Prince Charming. Dont say I havent warn you

oolouis
25-04-2009, 02:37 AM
Will be in Danok until 29 Apr, any bros. want to catch up, pls pm me your phone no, and I will be in contact:)

naemlo
25-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Dont say I havent warn you

Thanks for your warning on prince.... :D

Pearl
25-04-2009, 08:37 AM
U sounded like a pig ready to be slaughtered. :D

They dont slaughter Stud pig.. just lazy pig like u :p

Pearl
25-04-2009, 08:40 AM
1. I no eat humble pie, I eat hum sup pie, chow chee pie

2. Go Danok, once a year, each time 364 days...

Real master tok liao.. say I go danok 364days in a year... hahahahah :D

Taikor.. u drunk sibo?

etct88
25-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Posting this at KPK lobby.

Just returned from a night out with Bro. Holymann. All you bros are right, knn, he has lady-killer looks. I am tempted myself to give up my heterosexual status , all the puyings were stealing looks at him.

Next time I go out with him , I will bring a mask for him to wear, otherwise no chance for this old man lah.:)

The night endedwith him going back with his gf and me going back alone. Yes thats how tough when you go out with Prince Charming. Dont say I havent warn you

You dam lucky....... I kenna the 'You very good father hor, bring your handsome son here........' knn.:mad:

They didn't tell you this??????? you must be younger and better looking than me....:p

hu hu hu hu.......

etct88
25-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Real master tok liao.. say I go danok 364days in a year... hahahahah :D

Taikor.. u drunk sibo?

wow, I toa lim nit noi, also you know..... :eek::eek:

naemlo
25-04-2009, 12:41 PM
They dont slaughter Stud pig.. just lazy pig like u :p

I not lazy pig... I'm very sexually horny. :D

etct88
25-04-2009, 12:59 PM

Dun worry, chio the Prince, he sure on one, just need to check with him which day. He need the slightlest excuse to go......... go and then you know why.......

This is not a warning, just something you should observe of the Prince and the environment around him........ best to keep a distance and see... one clue, the nearer you are to him, the less you see..............ha ha ha ha...

enjoy... sabai sabai, and sup pie sup pie (ten times in canton)

naemlo
25-04-2009, 01:05 PM
best to keep a distance and see... one clue, the nearer you are to him, the less you see..............ha ha ha ha...

Roger, will try to be in a big distance from him.

Playman
25-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Thanks for your warning on prince.... :D

Aiyo like that ....all also dangerous....hahahahah! Etct88 is the sleeping dragon cum Thaiger man...opps..Tigerman!:p:D

etct88
25-04-2009, 01:06 PM
I not lazy pig... I'm very sexually horny. :D

wow, so shiok, fuck until you become lazy:eek:........ so many em yeu..... this is called 'fucking lazy'

if you are truely sexually horny, you may be disappointed with the tom yam vs your pho bo....:rolleyes:

if you are in to clubbing, will be dam fun with the Prince...... better than Century, when it was still around...... hee hee.....:D

etct88
25-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Aiyo like that ....all also dangerous....hahahahah! Etct88 is the sleeping dragon cum Thaiger man...opps..Tigerman!:p:D

ya ya ya...now is the 'fallen dragonfly'..... 'limping tiger' that cum no more....

sleep is the foreplay of death........ you are right lim pei sleeping, la....:mad::o

Lim2305
25-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Will be in Danok until 29 Apr, any bros. want to catch up, pls pm me your phone no, and I will be in contact:)

I heard last few days many bangkok police came to danok to search member's boss and at the same time also catching those puying without IC. Some puying even have to stay in hotel.
I was told that last Wednesday, there are less than 30 persons in Paragon. Do you know what happen in Danok? Is the police have gone back?
If I am there on 28th then I shall pm you and hope to meet up for drinks.
Cheers.

Playman
25-04-2009, 01:22 PM
ya ya ya...now is the 'fallen dragonfly'..... 'limping tiger' that cum no more....

sleep is the foreplay of death........ you are right lim pei sleeping, la....:mad::o

Oh oh....I woke him up already damn kau furious....:p:D

etct88
25-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Oh oh....I woke him up already damn kau furious....:p:D

oh, how I wish.... fast and furious, better fucking furious, but at las, that fucking didi down there is still/always sleeping, sleepy all the time......

Fast and furious (fucking furious) also no use...... that dam commando (condemndo) didi goes hiding.... sleeping somewhere.. knn... so sad...:o:(

oolouis
26-04-2009, 01:30 AM
I heard last few days many bangkok police came to danok to search member's boss and at the same time also catching those puying without IC. Some puying even have to stay in hotel.
I was told that last Wednesday, there are less than 30 persons in Paragon. Do you know what happen in Danok? Is the police have gone back?
Cheers.

Lim 2305

Yep,cops are around.Was at the KTV enjoying myselg with Holomann and Mrs Holymann, then allof a sudden at 8.15pm.they shout police coming and all the girls cleared... but not b4 asking for siow fei :mad: kekeke,sosuddenly the mood allgone knn

oolouis
26-04-2009, 01:36 AM
You dam lucky....... I kenna the 'You very good father hor, bring your handsome son here........' knn.:mad:

They didn't tell you this??????? you must be younger and better looking than me....:p

hu hu hu hu.......

etc88

Oh I already expect worse,they might thinkI am the grandfather,so I pre-emt all the puyings when I introduce Holymann by saying "Meet my brother,so and so":D

As to younger,I am not sure whether I am younger than you,but I definitely cannot be better looking.Quasidomo wouldbeat me hands down. :rolleyes:

etct88
26-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Lim 2305

Yep,cops are around.Was at the KTV enjoying myselg with Holomann and Mrs Holymann, then allof a sudden at 8.15pm.they shout police coming and all the girls cleared... but not b4 asking for siow fei :mad: kekeke,sosuddenly the mood allgone knn

should have just walk out!

Heard you had a good time in Hell Boy! (aka Hello Bangkok)

etct88
26-04-2009, 01:45 AM
etc88

Oh I already expect worse,they might thinkI am the grandfather,so I pre-emt all the puyings when I introduce Holymann by saying "Meet my brother,so and so":D

As to younger,I am not sure whether I am younger than you,but I definitely cannot be better looking.Quasidomo wouldbeat me hands down. :rolleyes:

ha ha ha....

I know your age! I called you taikor, lo...

but for looks I look older than my age....

Can see that you really enjoy DNK......... visited so many times in such a short time!:D:D

holymannn
26-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Cheers.

Danok is completely safe for cheongster. All the major club and disco not affected. Only ktv running in standby mood mean before police come, prc without ic must disapear. If your are into prc, not really a good time for you to come la. If you like only Puying, basical nothing change in danok la

piratebooty
26-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Danok is completely safe for cheongster. All the major club and disco not affected. Only ktv running in standby mood mean before police come, prc without ic must disapear. If your are into prc, not really a good time for you to come la. If you like only Puying, basical nothing change in danok la

schweeeet! how about the farms? my fren is an avid farmer so hes worried his next trip might have little stock to choose from.

prince holy when u gonna teach me the secrets to pancing in hello bkk? dont hog all the models le, sharing is caring hehehe

PMed u details for next trip, hope u can make it :D

Lim2305
26-04-2009, 12:26 PM

Thanks Prince Holy for the info.
I like Burmese and 99% of them without IC. I have no problem to book them and I always book before reach there and the only worry is they can't follow me to Paragon as unable to show IC if there is a checking.

Can we meet on this 28th? Which area(table) you always hang out when you are in Hello Bangkok? Just for your info, I am from KL and go Danok 3-4 times monthly but not on Malaysia public holiday as have to me a good husband and father during Malaysia holiday.:D
Cheers.

oolouis
26-04-2009, 12:32 PM
should have just walk out!

Heard you had a good time in Hell Boy! (aka Hello Bangkok)

etc88

Had good time trying to outhustle all the hustlers I lost. Ended up spending too much moolah for zero minx. :mad:

naemlo
26-04-2009, 02:40 PM

U very selfish leh... :rolleyes:

etct88
26-04-2009, 03:26 PM

wow, he fish monger, also you know! very the tam sim one some more.......:D:D

piratebooty
26-04-2009, 03:52 PM

hehe bro y la so mean to me?:p i also asked u go following weekend 8thMay but u decline:(

Heading down on the 8thMay for 5/6 days with a few guys from kl, will try to get in a few rounds in Hatyai too, anyone keen?

naemlo
26-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Heading down on the 8thMay for 5/6 days with a few guys from kl, will try to get in a few rounds in Hatyai too, anyone keen?

I thinking of next week. 8th I should be in Hanoi. :D

oolouis
26-04-2009, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=oolouis;3683495]Lim 2305

QUOTE]

Cheers.

Lim 2305
Have pm you my phone no.(Imight miss your pm asthat would be my last day) Do call when you arrive

oolouis
26-04-2009, 06:14 PM
ha ha ha....

I know your age! I called you taikor, lo...

but for looks I look older than my age....

Can see that you really enjoy DNK......... visited so many times in such a short time!:D:D

Bro etc88

Went twice in Mar and nowonce in Apr

Reason is,and this is embarrasing, :o first time, despite my age and better judgement got tiow (sangkut, stuck) with a Model puying who visited me the morning after at my hotel and among other things tell me she never been to hotel with man

Second time, basically same thing happen with a Burmese karaoke puying.

So this time, third time, I try to close the deal;) with both. NOTHING HAPPENED!! The old wolf has been out-hustled by two puyings nearly one third his age.

I am a slow learner,see. Well that's life.I am sure you guys are better hunters than me

Lim2305
26-04-2009, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=oolouis;3683495]Lim 2305

QUOTE]

Cheers.

Lim 2305
Have pm you my phone no.(Imight miss your pm asthat would be my last day) Do call when you arrive

Received your PM.
Sure call you when reach there.

Playman
26-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Bro etc88

Reason is,and this is embarrasing, :o first time, despite my age and better judgement got tiow (sangkut, stuck) with a Model puying who visited me the morning after at my hotel and among other things tell me she never been to hotel with man

So this time, third time, I try to close the deal;) with both. NOTHING HAPPENED!! The old wolf has been out-hustled by two puyings nearly one third his age.

I am a slow learner,see. Well that's life.I am sure you guys are better hunters than me

Nothing to be embarrassed about as thousand have walk the walk like the one you are going through.......!:D

etct88
26-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Nothing to be embarrassed about as thousand have walk the walk like the one you are going through.......!:D

wow, the wise man have spoken.....:)

walk the talk, and talk the walk.......:confused:

etct88
26-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Bro etc88

In a way the model would be right, this cat of gals normally do not want to be seen in hotels. Thay are 'supposed' be the cream... and most of them HAVE boyfriends, or more like sugar daddies. Basically they are the cock teasers.

As to KTV, no comments, more over you like a bit of adventure. That is gals without id.....

And trying glas 1/3 our age, sure kenna out-hustled. Should have go for more mature ladies, surely the Prince brought you to some reputable farms. But you seem like your preference is fishing. Then it is good luck lo.....

Hope we can meet in your next trip/s in May... ha ha ha ha......

oolouis
27-04-2009, 03:00 AM

Playman

Thanks for the support.

Its embarrassing becoz I am no novice at this game, being a Pattaya veteran. Thats why I say the Danok puying can out-hustle the Patts puying anyday.:)

Anyways, the stories have not concluded as I thought. Both Model and KTV puyings called and smsed, and I basically tell them in a very nice diplomatic way that future meetings have to be on my terms :p Business must be real slow, mate!

So the game goes on....;)

oolouis
27-04-2009, 03:05 AM
[QUOTE=etct88;3686140]In a way the model would be right, this cat of gals normally do not want to be seen in hotels. Thay are 'supposed' be the cream...

Ah... now it makes sense, she was petrified to come to KPK, keep asking "why you want me go hotel?" even tho she came the first time last month. Must be real desperate for moolah, or was it my personality? ;)

holymannn
27-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Thanks Prince Holy for the info.
I like Burmese and 99% of them without IC. I have no problem to book them and I always book before reach there and the only worry is they can't follow me to Paragon as unable to show IC if there is a checking.

Can we meet on this 28th? Which area(table) you always hang out when you are in Hello Bangkok? Just for your info, I am from KL and go Danok 3-4 times monthly but not on Malaysia public holiday as have to me a good husband and father during Malaysia holiday.:D
Cheers.

hello bro. Paiseh la. I can not make it on weekday one because I got to work. Only can go during weekend. Me not as good as you I only can be good nubby and daddy once every 2 weekend.

I will be there this Thursday night then back on Friday afternoon.

the_saint
27-04-2009, 09:47 AM
hehe bro y la so mean to me?:p i also asked u go following weekend 8thMay but u decline:(

yes i am keen, can i join you guys ?? :confused:

Playman
27-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Playman

Thanks for the support.

Its embarrassing becoz I am no novice at this game, being a Pattaya veteran. Thats why I say the Danok puying can out-hustle the Patts puying anyday.

Anyways, the stories have not concluded as I thought. Both Model and KTV puyings called and smsed, and I basically tell them in a very nice diplomatic way that future meetings have to be on my terms Business must be real slow, mate!

So the game goes on....;)

Don't mean to be rude....when comes to puying, especially the chun and chio ones...they are dangerous and even a veteran goes down with them........sms and calling you to heated up your heart is one of their weapon....ask Prince Holymann, he will be able to advise you with a clearer picture!

That is why I dare not go into KC....always smell trouble! Hahahahah!:p:D

Nevertheless, KC is great fun for the brave heart!:D

holymannn
27-04-2009, 10:22 AM
hello taiko.

The farm open as per normal. Only less stock for those with out passport la. few ktv has temp stop doing business. Last night a lot prc was caught. Anyway, hb, mc and barberry are not affected. No worry.

Please la taiko, what are you talking about??? saw you with a chio model last trip le. Dont tell me it's just friend. Hehe. my pancing skill will nv par with you la since i only into waitress and coyote. Models is way beyond my reach la. furthermore my taste abit odd on, only like those ppl dont like or abandon leftover. Keke.

schweeeet! how about the farms? my fren is an avid farmer so hes worried his next trip might have little stock to choose from.

prince holy when u gonna teach me the secrets to pancing in hello bkk? dont hog all the models le, sharing is caring hehehe

holymannn
27-04-2009, 10:47 AM
hi oolous, what sifu playman said is true. The model gal you show me i know her. She is not easy to be tackled. Before you can get her, she will make sure she suck you dry before you can get any benefit from her. So far i havent seems anyone close deal with her. Seems like the ktv gal better and higher chance for you to score. Hehe. Good luck Taiko. When will you be in again just pm me la. Hehe

Don't mean to be rude....when comes to puying, especially the chun and chio ones...they are dangerous and even a veteran goes down with them........sms and calling you to heated up your heart is one of their weapon....ask Prince Holymann, he will be able to advise you with a clearer picture!

That is why I dare not go into KC....always smell trouble! Hahahahah!:p:D

Nevertheless, KC is great fun for the brave heart!:D

oolouis
27-04-2009, 11:56 AM
hi oolous, what sifu playman said is true. The model gal you show me i know her. She is not easy to be tackled. Before you can get her, she will make sure she suck you dry before you can get any benefit from her. So far i havent seems anyone close deal with her. Seems like the ktv gal better and higher chance for you to score. Hehe. Good luck Taiko. When will you be in again just pm me la. Hehe

Prince

That model puying called to ask meet at 3pm, then 1 pm then later said she will call me between 1pm to 3pm.

My take? She is not master of her own time, and is obviously wanting to make some part time income , while being 'siew' (kept) by someone. Haha, the ah kua who is siewing her must be scared stiff of her straying and keeping vigilance like theres no tomorrow :D

Oh btw, everytime she rang, its a different ph no, and the last time it was "no caller id". She says she lost her phone :p (and i was born yesterday) . Obviously the Ah Kua must be keeping tabs on her sms and phone calls as well.

I will just play along and see what goes.

AS to the Burmese puying, I have lost interest in her, her body shape, curvy and voluptuos is not my type.

We agreed to meet at KPK hotel lobby yesterday evening, no time was set. While I was at the internet at the lobby, the very nice Thai singer at the KPK restaurant came and said hi. As i have engaged her in conversation on my last two trips and sang with her, politeness demands that I invite her for a drink at the restaurant.

I was also keen to do some duets (only singing lah in case any brothers think its bed duet) with her. So then the Burmese puying turn up. What do I do?

I invited her to sit down and engaged in some conversation for all three of us. She basically make some excuse about getting some apple juice and never return. I guess she was pissed off that I did not wait on her. Me? I'll just say, "Oh well. life's tough!"

I like to treat all ladies with respect and courtesy, but if they want to behave like prima donnas, its their loss. Thats my take anyway.

Like some drinks waitress can be so rude to haggle the tips I offered, my counter move is always to take back my tip from her hand, put it into my wallet, smile to them nicely and go back watching the show or talking to my puying. :)

piratebooty
27-04-2009, 12:45 PM
yes i am keen, can i join you guys ??

sifu, dont need to ask la, u're always welcome since it was u n bro playman that intro-ed me to this cowboy town (until now i still havent seen bro playmans shadow yet:confused:)

hello taiko.

The farm open as per normal. Only less stock for those with out passport la. few ktv has temp stop doing business. Last night a lot prc was caught. Anyway, hb, mc and barberry are not affected. No worry.

Please la taiko, what are you talking about??? saw you with a chio model last trip le. Dont tell me it's just friend. Hehe. my pancing skill will nv par with you la since i only into waitress and coyote. Models is way beyond my reach la. furthermore my taste abit odd on, only like those ppl dont like or abandon leftover. Keke.

Dont call me taiko prince holy, im still a danok newbie... only been there 3 times, im still at the bottom of the food chain compared to u n all the forum bros here.

hehehe that model story i save for a tt session ;). bro u say ur taste odd but it seems very similar to mine cough* cough*;).

anyway bro dont talk about models n waitress n coyote, they r all the same. whats the diff between model n coyote anyway? larger/enchanced tits + better coordination so that they can do better dance moves, i've seen some coyotes who r way hotter than the models anyway.

i think its more of an ego thing, so that we can have a model notch on our belts. n there r always downsides which no1 told me about, which im now slowly learning...:(

etct88
27-04-2009, 01:32 PM
.........anyway bro dont talk about models n waitress n coyote, they r all the same. whats the diff between model n coyote anyway? larger/enchanced tits + better coordination so that they can do better dance moves, i've seen some coyotes who r way hotter than the models anyway..........i think its more of an ego thing, so that we can have a model notch on our belts. n there r always downsides which no1 told me about, which im now slowly learning...:(

Wow, talking and wising up a super sifu in the making......... clap clap clap..:D:D:D

etct88
27-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Prince

That model puying called to ask meet at 3pm, then 1 pm then later said she will call me between 1pm to 3pm.

My take? She is not master of her own time, and is obviously wanting to make some part time income , while being 'siew' (kept) by someone. Haha, the ah kua who is siewing her must be scared stiff of her straying and keeping vigilance like theres no tomorrow :D

Oh btw, everytime she rang, its a different ph no, and the last time it was "no caller id". She says she lost her phone :p (and i was born yesterday) . Obviously the Ah Kua must be keeping tabs on her sms and phone calls as well.

I will just play along and see what goes.

AS to the Burmese puying, I have lost interest in her, her body shape, curvy and voluptuos is not my type.

We agreed to meet at KPK hotel lobby yesterday evening, no time was set. While I was at the internet at the lobby, the very nice Thai singer at the KPK restaurant came and said hi. As i have engaged her in conversation on my last two trips and sang with her, politeness demands that I invite her for a drink at the restaurant.

I was also keen to do some duets (only singing lah in case any brothers think its bed duet) with her. So then the Burmese puying turn up. What do I do?

I invited her to sit down and engaged in some conversation for all three of us. She basically make some excuse about getting some apple juice and never return. I guess she was pissed off that I did not wait on her. Me? I'll just say, "Oh well. life's tough!"

I like to treat all ladies with respect and courtesy, but if they want to behave like prima donnas, its their loss. Thats my take anyway.

Like some drinks waitress can be so rude to haggle the tips I offered, my counter move is always to take back my tip from her hand, put it into my wallet, smile to them nicely and go back watching the show or talking to my puying. :)

At least you are enjoy yourself outside the confines of the 'wrestling arena'..... so who say there is no fun in the day in DNK??????:mad:

Playman
27-04-2009, 02:18 PM
sifu, dont need to ask la, u're always welcome since it was u n bro playman that intro-ed me to this cowboy town (until now i still havent seen bro playmans shadow yet

What you have commented below....hahahah...you surely don't need me anymore....moreover Prince Holymann and the rest is more experience than me in the Danok scene....:o

Dont call me taiko prince holy, im still a danok newbie... only been there 3 times, im still at the bottom of the food chain compared to u n all the forum bros here.

hehehe that model story i save for a tt session. bro u say ur taste odd but it seems very similar to mine cough* cough*

anyway bro dont talk about models n waitress n coyote, they r all the same. whats the diff between model n coyote anyway? larger/enchanced tits + better coordination so that they can do better dance moves, i've seen some coyotes who r way hotter than the models anyway.

i think its more of an ego thing, so that we can have a model notch on our belts. n there r always downsides which no1 told me about, which im now slowly learning...:(

Couldn't agree with you more.....100% correct!:p:D

Pearl
27-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I Miss Danok

holymannn
27-04-2009, 09:50 PM
I Miss Danok

You dont talk cock. let go danok this thursday. 1 night sui boh?

naemlo
27-04-2009, 10:23 PM

Can make it on Fri boh??? :D

holymannn
27-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Can make it on Fri boh??? :D

taiko... paiseh le... i can only make it on thursday night. because friday holiday and i got to go back for family day le....

naemlo
27-04-2009, 10:28 PM
taiko... paiseh le... i can only make it on thursday night. because friday holiday and i got to go back for family day le....

Thurs what time u going in?

etct88
28-04-2009, 12:56 AM
I Miss Danok

since when you become Miss Danok.......:eek:

etct88
28-04-2009, 12:58 AM

ha ha ha... it is late April.... he should be able to make it..... :D

or he also another pilot.... hee heee.....:p

etct88
28-04-2009, 01:02 AM

Die die, must see this prince in action.....rite???:):)

Playman
28-04-2009, 01:52 AM

Going to see Prince Holymann in action.....hmmmmm...worth it man!:D

His fishing is one of the best in Danok, Songkla, sometimes Hatyai.....extended to until Kulim, Malaysia ...loh!:p:D

naemlo
28-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Die die, must see this prince in action.....rite???:):)

Hahahaha die die must go... If timing is good I might join him.

Guess so, I old man, see action only.... :D

Lim2305
28-04-2009, 06:36 AM
hello bro. Paiseh la. I can not make it on weekday one because I got to work. Only can go during weekend. Me not as good as you I only can be good nubby and daddy once every 2 weekend.

I will be there this Thursday night then back on Friday afternoon.

Its Ok as there is always a next time. Will try to meet up with you in one of the weekend in the near future. Really want to meet the Prince of Danok as I never heard about that even I am in Danok already 3 years+ and before that I hang out in Hatyai about 9 years.
Cheers.

etct88
28-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Hahahaha die die must go... If timing is good I might join him.........Guess so, I old man, see action only.... :D

Depend on his girlfriend working or not, that night. But you can still chio him for a drink or so, make sure it is Hello Bangkok. More fun in HB...... and can see many expressions of puyings...

And for sure many puyings will come to his table..... all you have to do is quick quick intro yourself and invite them to stay.... buy some drinks, la....

enjoy, and choke dee.....:D:D

naemlo
28-04-2009, 10:14 AM
enjoy, and choke dee.....:D:D

Thanks thanks... good luck to me too. :D

holymannn
28-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Its Ok as there is always a next time. Will try to meet up with you in one of the weekend in the near future. Really want to meet the Prince of Danok as I never heard about that even I am in Danok already 3 years+ and before that I hang out in Hatyai about 9 years.
Cheers.

hi bro... Dont listen to them la. They like to talk cock and make fun of me. the prince doesnt exist la. I am just started cheong danok not more that 2 years. Me still newbie la. Happen to be joining all the sifu few times in danok. So they just like to make fun of me. Please dont take it seriously. Ok. Keke. Me just a stupid walking atm machine nia.

holymannn
28-04-2009, 12:32 PM

His fishing is one of the best in Danok, Songkla, sometimes Hatyai.....extended to until Kulim, Malaysia ...loh!:p:D

sifuuuu. please dont make fun of me la. Me always eat pak gor one and you know that. Like that suan me good meh??? :(

etct88
28-04-2009, 12:43 PM
hi bro... Dont listen to them la.......... Me just a stupid walking atm machine nia.

ya ya ya, we all believe you! :D

we ask you for money you act blur.....:mad:

you give money to puyings, they refused......:(

etct88
28-04-2009, 12:48 PM
......Me always eat pak gor one and you know that. Like that suan me good meh??? :(

you always eat pak gor, then we must all CCCC......and feed the chicken:eek:

(chop cock cook curry)

we suan, you lie!:D:D

holymannn
28-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks thanks... good luck to me too. :D

Aiyo taiko. Dont listen to them la. They like to make fun of me. Me just a stupid atm machine. Meet for drinks is ok la. want to see me in action??? Dont think you interested la. Nothing i can show also. Really..... So you going?

holymannn
28-04-2009, 12:52 PM
ya ya ya, we all believe you! :D

we ask you for money you act blur.....:mad:

you give money to puyings, they refused......:(

Wah... this is definitely not true. Where got puying dont want money one. If dont want, why still working in danok and sit with customer and hoping for flower. :)

etct88
28-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Aiyo taiko. Dont listen to them la. They like to make fun of me. Me just a stupid atm machine. Meet for drinks is ok la. want to see me in action??? Dont think you interested la. Nothing i can show also. Really..... So you going?

hello, we all go with you, not to see you in actions.....:mad:

to see the puyings in actions...... on you, you the bait ma.....:D

etct88
28-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Wah... this is definitely not true. Where got puying dont want money one. If dont want, why still working in danok and sit with customer and hoping for flower. :)

HAVE! they hoping to have samples of your sperms, onli........:D:D

Flowers, how much can you give that they cannot get?:p

naemlo
28-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Really..... So you going?

Thur what time?? U in KL?

etct88
28-04-2009, 01:51 PM

He go from Kulim (Kedah)..... 1.5 hour away..... to his sweethearts......

he goes there for dinners and come back to Penang.....:)

naemlo
28-04-2009, 02:45 PM
He go from Kulim (Kedah)..... 1.5 hour away..... to his sweethearts......

Wow good life... :D

naemlo
28-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Anyone here knows the coach timing from KL to Danok or Hatyai?? I should be traveling to KL n from there to South Thailand.

tmc148
28-04-2009, 04:10 PM
hello taiko. Welcome to sbf. Keke. Finally you post your virgin post. Keke. Tiu, what info you want. you give people info one la and not ask info from people. Tiu

No prob, you owe me 1 meal then

Aiyo...i no much info can provide since August 2008, only hug 1 puying till now..!!! Not same like u, every nice place n chun puying u also eat liao, from Helo Bkk, Club Model, Winner......wow...can't get count!!!! compare with u, i small that bug...hehehe!!! :D :D :D

This Thursday meet up for "mu ka ta" after Helo close sui boh???? Bring your puying together...OK????

tmc148
28-04-2009, 04:15 PM

Yor Bro Pearl, long time no see u since last year, when u wanna to Dannok again...ONCE a YEAR ma...hehehe!!!!

serembanmen
28-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Anyone here knows the coach timing from KL to Danok or Hatyai?? I should be traveling to KL n from there to South Thailand.

wat time? when? I arrange for U! sui bo!:D

Playman
28-04-2009, 04:53 PM

The best will the the night bus from KL which is 3 timing, 9.30, 10pm and 11 pm but all arrives almost the same time! So you can have a good night sleep in the bus if you can....then you will a least fresh for the following day activities!:p before I forget....try to take Sri Maju as the rest still ok...but a bit old. (go for 24 seaters)

They will arrives at Sadoa...Malaysian-Thai immigration at about 5.00am and write forms and have some coffee then line up to go in at 6.00am plus.:D

Playman
28-04-2009, 04:59 PM

There are a few companies...but I always take the Sri Maju as the driver there slow and steady also reach there before 6.30am....hahahah! There are Komsortium, Eltabina,Panther, Indah Tour....something like that! :p

etct88
28-04-2009, 05:05 PM
The best will the the night bus from KL which is 3 timing, 9.30, 10pm and 11 pm but all arrives almost the same time! So you can have a good night sleep in the bus if you can....then you will a least fresh for the following day activities!:p before I forget....try to take Sri Maju as the rest still ok...but a bit old. (go for 24 seaters)

They will arrives at Sadoa...Malaysian-Thai immigration at about 5.00am and write forms and have some coffee then line up to go in at 6.00am plus.:D

like that, might as well take from Golden Mile (Singapore), leave at 7pm. Arrive about same time......... have plenty time to lim kopi.....:p

but heard he got a very good friend offer to take him there..... muahahahaha....:p

etct88
28-04-2009, 05:14 PM
wat time? when? I arrange for U! sui bo!:D

you are a good man:)..... onli a few left standing... mine cunt stand anymore...:(:(

Playman
28-04-2009, 05:16 PM
like that, might as well take from Golden Mile (Singapore), leave at 7pm. Arrive about same time......... have plenty time to lim kopi.....:p

but heard he got a very good friend offer to take him there..... muahahahaha....:p

True also...if that is the case then Golden Miles option will be better...no need to change bus and all the hassles!:p

Hmmmm...that must only 1 guy....who drive like a F1...from S'pore to Danok!:D

etct88
28-04-2009, 05:19 PM
True also...if that is the case then Golden Miles option will be better...no need to change bus and all the hassles!:p

corrections......................... Hatyai.....:p:p

Playman
28-04-2009, 05:56 PM
corrections......................... Hatyai.....:p:p

Solli.....forget liow....hahahahah..getting old..bro!:p:D

holymannn
28-04-2009, 07:38 PM

i will be going in after work. Reach danok around 8pm. Then will have dinner with my gal. After that i will go cheong with kl gang at model club. after disco close i will fetch my gal back to hatyai and Overnight there.

What is your plan tai ko?

holymannn
28-04-2009, 07:52 PM

But michael schumacher dont drive after pit stop at penang. he will ask his kakia to drive then he sit back and relax. Hehehe.

Pearl
28-04-2009, 09:37 PM
i will be going in after work. Reach danok around 8pm. Then will have dinner with my gal. After that i will go cheong with kl gang at model club. after disco close i will fetch my gal back to hatyai and Overnight there.

Now ur phone have Malaysian line in Hatyai?? extended antennae ?? :p

naemlo
28-04-2009, 09:59 PM

My ticket confirmed.... reach Hatyai on Fri.... :D Very virgin trip in Hatyai.... very nervous. :p

Playman
28-04-2009, 11:36 PM
But michael schumacher dont drive after pit stop at penang. he will ask his kakia to drive then he sit back and relax. Hehehe.

OIC...that s what OUR Michael Shoe-maker does.....hahahahahah!:p:D

Iamcool
29-04-2009, 12:31 AM
I am going over to Danok on 6th May to 8th May....

Usually hang out in Model from 930 pm onwards....look me up if you guys are there.....

8th May Wesak day...public holiday in Thailand.....

piratebooty
29-04-2009, 06:21 AM
I am going over to Danok on 6th May to 8th May....

Usually hang out in Model from 930 pm onwards....look me up if you guys are there.....

8th May Wesak day...public holiday in Thailand.....

i thought wesak day was 9th May?? I might be wrong though...
Just missed u bro, I'll be there from 8thMay onwards;)

Playman
29-04-2009, 12:04 PM

Wow...so many people going again.....have a great time yeah! yes Vesak is on the 9th May 2009. :p:D

holymannn
29-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Now ur phone have Malaysian line in Hatyai?? extended antennae ?? :p

No le. still no malaysia line. Hehe. I got no choice to off my phone.

holymannn
29-04-2009, 12:53 PM

Malaysia is 9th may and You are right. Replacement holiday on 11th.

SexKing972
29-04-2009, 01:55 PM
yeah , may holiday soon will be:D

piratebooty
29-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Wow...so many people going again.....have a great time yeah! yes Vesak is on the 9th May 2009. :p:D

whats this always ffk... u r worse than the MC girls bro ahaha
when u gonna honor us with ur presence sifu? ;):D

Playman
29-04-2009, 06:40 PM
whats this always ffk... u r worse than the MC girls bro ahaha
when u gonna honor us with ur presence sifu? ;):D

First of all....how to FFK as I have not committed to anyone that I am going.....secondly...I definitely cannot go as I go to this temple every year in Penang For Vesak Day (as I have told Prince Holymann) since I was 16 yrs old until now never miss (yet) to help out on Vesak eve then Vesak day and cleaning up a day after Vesak.

Will be in Penang from 7th till 11th....booked Prince Holymann already for "curry fish head" in Penang on Sunday 10th....want to join on the way down from Danok?:)

Nowadays schedule very tight, May might be in Bkk for biz....then to Belgium for a wedding on June, after that will be too long to commit anything if not....people tui tui me left right and centre.....hahahahah!

I must admit that I DONT miss Danok but I miss being with brothers in Danok!;)

We will meet one of these days definitely.....will Pm you one day before I leave for Danok......opps..Hatyai most likely!

etct88
30-04-2009, 01:43 AM
First of all....how to FFK as I have not committed to anyone that I am going.........Will be in Penang from 7th till 11th....booked Prince Holymann already for "curry fish head" in Penang on Sunday 10th....

Nowadays schedule very tight, May might be in Bkk for biz....then to Belgium for a wedding on June, after that will be too long to commit anything if not....people tui tui me left right and centre.....hahahahah!

I must admit that I DONT miss Danok but I miss being with brothers in Danok!;)

We will meet one of these days definitely.....will Pm you one day before I leave for Danok......opps..Hatyai most likely!

I agreed that you did not FFK, here......... what to do got people think you pilot all the time.......:D

If u going to BKK, I have lobang for transport, someone wants to make some additional income, hope you can support......car and driver.....

btw, who miss Danok?:D

piratebooty
30-04-2009, 06:13 AM

hehehe teasing only, might need ur help again sifu as im planning my maiden trip to hatyai sometime next week too :D

Playman
30-04-2009, 08:58 AM
hehehe teasing only, might need ur help again sifu as im planning my maiden trip to hatyai sometime next week too :D

Hahahaha..I know.:p...anyway, I know that someone have migrate from Danok to Hatyai for a few months already.......want to know who?:p:D

holymannn
30-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Hahahaha..I know.:p...anyway, I know that someone have migrate from Danok to Hatyai for a few months already.......want to know who?:p:D

Sifuuuu. Btw, i also migrated to hatyai recently. But i know nothing about hatyai. keke......

Playman
30-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Sifuuuu. Btw, i also migrated to hatyai recently. But i know nothing about hatyai. keke......

Ya..loh...forgot about that...so there is 2 now....!:D:p

etct88
30-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Ya..loh...forgot about that...so there is 2 now....!:D:p

Michael shoe maker and Lewis kenna hammerton.... hee hee:D:D

soon to have 3rd one, 4th one, and so on and so forth.................

Playman
30-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Michael shoe maker and Lewis kenna hammerton.... hee hee:D:D

soon to have 3rd one, 4th one, and so on and so forth.................

yeah loh....all started from you as a snakehead! So the next time I am there.....show all the nice places to eat...ok! hahahaha!:p

Pearl
30-04-2009, 09:11 PM

U can only be considered illegal immigrant.. cos only can go at nite.. kekekeke :p

etct88
01-05-2009, 12:47 AM
yeah loh....all started from you as a snakehead! So the next time I am there.....show all the nice places to eat...ok! hahahaha!:p

wow, you talk like that... you are the one, no like, no miss Danok, always telling where is where in Hatyai.... you are the one bring me there... now u say I chua tau......:mad:

who is the one that identify President Hotel?...... knn.....:D

eat also you bring us there to eat under the bridge, the orphan home, etc........I onli know Southern Hills Golf Course,and one el cheapo course next to it........:p

etct88
01-05-2009, 12:50 AM
U can only be considered illegal immigrant.. cos only can go at nite.. kekekeke :p

He vampire in Hatyai.....:eek:

FFF, Find, Fire, Forget how to go back.......:p

Playman
01-05-2009, 01:01 AM
wow, you talk like that... you are the one, no like, no miss Danok, always telling where is where in Hatyai.... you are the one bring me there... now u say I chua tau......:mad:

who is the one that identify President Hotel?...... knn.....

eat also you bring us there to eat under the bridge, the orphan home, etc........I onli know Southern Hills Golf Course,and one el cheapo course next to it........:p

Aiya bro....actually in Hokkien "chua tau" means start first and sound like snakehead in In-girl-lish mah! Hahahahah :D

oolouis
01-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Brother Holymann

Something transpired unexpectedly but wonderfully, Most probably I will be back Thu, 14May. Going back Sat 16 May. Can extend to Sun if I can catch the AS-KL flight at 0835hrs. So can you pls advise/enquire

1.What time does Thai and Msia border open on Sunday, and
2. Will there be taxi say at 6.30am after Thai immigration to go airport?

Looking forward to spending some time in your exalted company, come with a mask though (please):p

Brother roymakmak
1. Hope you are there and we aill go hunt at the KTV near KPK together, ok? :) But no more vacillating Fujian mei!:mad:

Bro Lim 2305
1. Its ok you could not make it that day, the puying quality there was nothing to write home about, so you dont miss out. Hope you sorted out your mate's problems

Greetings from downunder

Oolouis

etct88
01-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Brother Holymann..... Most probably I will be back Thu, 14May. Going back Sat 16 May. Can extend to Sun if I can catch the AS-KL flight at 0835hrs. So can you pls advise/enquire

Looking forward to spending some time in your exalted company, come with a mask though (please):p

Greetings from downunder

Oolouis

wow...... you kenna KT or what... hee hee...back so soon....:p

one good sure way is to make arrangement with one of the taxi day before, he will most willingly pick you up from your hotel to AS..... the price may be slighly more, but surely worth it.

enjoy....:D

Lim2305
01-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Bro Lim 2305
1. Its ok you could not make it that day, the puying quality there was nothing to write home about, so you dont miss out. Hope you sorted out your mate's problems

Greetings from downunder

Oolouis

Bro, really sorry I couldnt meet up with you(747). I about to go to the KTV to see you with my puying but was received a call from my friend as his puying fighting with other puying. I was asked to help them to managed it as I can speak Thai(only little).........
Maybe I can answer your questions;
1. Thai and Msia border open at 5am(thai) or 6am(Malaysia) everyday.
2. Yes, there is always a Taxi after border is open. You may pre-book as some bro is suggested. PM me if you need to book a taxi. No extra is needed and you can pay him RM55.

Please let me know whether you are confirm to come on 14th May, if yes I will arrange to come to meet you and the drinks is on me.
Hope to meet you again. Cheers.

Pearl
01-05-2009, 12:23 PM

Err.. u are so eloquent. muahahahahaha :D

Playman
01-05-2009, 12:49 PM

You think his teerak is normal farm girl mah........! She is the top notch model lah...friend! I always asked him to go Haadyai jalan jalan also cannot now....going there "every night" when he is there......must be something very chun.....hahahahhah! :D

etct88
01-05-2009, 05:16 PM
You think his teerak is normal farm girl mah........! She is the top notch model lah...friend! I always asked him to go Haadyai jalan jalan also cannot now....going there "every night" when he is there......must be something very chun.....hahahahhah! :D

aiyah, you think he gay, ah.... you call he go.... some more go jalan jalan, choy lei told ngong......

CB called, he sure go what!

Why we migrate to there.... to pcc????:D

CB = Char Bor......

oolouis
01-05-2009, 05:19 PM
wow...... you kenna KT or what... hee hee...back so soon....:p

one good sure way is to make arrangement with one of the taxi day before, he will most willingly pick you up from your hotel to AS..... the price may be slighly more, but surely worth it.

enjoy....:D

Bro

where got soon, two weekends liau. The Prince go every weekend.:confused:

as to kt, no kt lah, kt cannot penetrate, this old skin is too thick!:D

oolouis
01-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Bro, really sorry I couldnt meet up with you(747). I about to go to the KTV to see you with my puying but was received a call from my friend as his puying fighting with other puying. I was asked to help them to managed it as I can speak Thai(only little).........
Maybe I can answer your questions;
1. Thai and Msia border open at 5am(thai) or 6am(Malaysia) everyday.
2. Yes, there is always a Taxi after border is open. You may pre-book as some bro is suggested. PM me if you need to book a taxi. No extra is needed and you can pay him RM55.

Please let me know whether you are confirm to come on 14th May, if yes I will arrange to come to meet you and the drinks is on me.
Hope to meet you again. Cheers.

wah bro, you could have call me, i like to see cat fights, they better than Mohd Ali-Joe Frazier fights:p
seriously, thanks for the info, will confirm trip next week, i will revert. but pls dont make special trip just for me, i certainly dont look like the Prince ;) (sorry, Prince, another arrow in your direction :cool:)

etct88
02-05-2009, 02:09 AM
.... wesak day was 9th May...... I'll be there from 8thMay onwards;)

8th May is Wesex day....

9th May is Vesak say....

heard you hired a convertible, to wave good byes to the all CBs????????:D

Playman
02-05-2009, 11:32 AM
8th May is Wesex day....

9th May is Vesak say....

heard you hired a convertible, to wave good byes to the all CBs????????:D

So he can fetch all the chun puying to supper.......also good...too many can pass to other brothers......and left one for me when I am there....!:p

holymannn
02-05-2009, 01:38 PM

Hehe. Ya lo. Afraid later kena tangkap lo.

holymannn
02-05-2009, 01:42 PM

who is the one that identify President Hotel?...... knn.....:D

I only know the mk restaurant and the 89baht bbq steamboat near tesco lotus. Got to explore more

holymannn
02-05-2009, 01:44 PM

Hoho. I have gps with me. Keke. So i still know the way home and the way to look for my gal. Keke.

Anyway need you to give me the coordinate of 'talat nam'. I wanna go next time

holymannn
02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Brother Holymann

Something transpired unexpectedly but wonderfully, Most probably I will be back Thu, 14May. Going back Sat 16 May. Can extend to Sun if I can catch the AS-KL flight at 0835hrs. So can you pls advise/enquire

Brother roymakmak
1. Hope you are there and we aill go hunt at the KTV near KPK together, ok? :) But no more vacillating Fujian mei!:mad:

Bro Lim 2305

Greetings from downunder

Oolouis

Oh. I am not sure whether i am going in on 14 or not. will let you know if i am going in.

Glad that you enjoying it in danok. Hehe.

holymannn
02-05-2009, 02:03 PM

Aiyo. You didnt know my taste a bit odd one meh? I like witch and those gal that normally no guys interested one hehe. So she is not a top notch model la. Just a normal coyote la. Next time go chance we meet dinner at hatyai lo. But for sure you will disappointed when you see her. Haha

holymannn
02-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Bro

where got soon, two weekends liau. The Prince go every weekend.:confused:

as to kt, no kt lah, kt cannot penetrate, this old skin is too thick!:D

Wah taiko my place to danok only 150km. I go weekly no problem la. But your place is at least few thousand km away le. You go in biweekly le. I really selute you. Hehe

Playman
02-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Aiyo. You didnt know my taste a bit odd one meh? I like witch and those gal that normally no guys interested one hehe. So she is not a top notch model la. Just a normal coyote la. Next time go chance we meet dinner at hatyai lo. But for sure you will disappointed when you see her. Haha

Oh my Prince.....don't worry....every girl with you is all nice girls whether witch look or not....I wouldn't be disappointed as it is my Prince's teerak....!

Btw, I heard that some people go after her cannot get loh.....this one must be chun!:p