PDA

View Full Version : First gf....

jaslim_87
15-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi bros! I'm new here. After being a leecher for sometime reading all your wonderfully written stories, I'm here to write mine.

Haven't written any essay since my JC days before army. So here it goes...

I met my first gf, P, when she was in her JC uniform. At that time, I was still serving NS and just a few weeks to freedom. P came from a JC with a white top and dark coloured bottom. There was just something about her that made me think of her day and night. We spend countless nights talking on the phone. Though there was nothing sexual/kinky in our topics, I still get hard and wet as we chat. Perhaps, this was honey moon period for love.

P is about 158cm weighing about 46kg with 34B boobs. She was 17 when I met her, and I was 20.

Nothing happened for a few months as we were together, perhaps just the occassional peck on the lips. The first small thing happened when she was feeling stressed up on her exams and was studying at home. I brought some food over for her and wanted to spend some time with her relieving the stress. She was in a teeshirt and fbts.

After we had finished eating for some time, we were sitting on the sofa just talking about random stuff when I asked her to lean on me. We were both sitting parallel to the sofa with our legs stretched out. She was between my legs and leaning against my body as I hugged her with my hands on her waist.

At this point, I started to feel a little horny and gt a little hard. I don't think she felt it because it did not press onto her. As we talked more and time goes along, my hands were alternating between being very near her groin area on her inner thighs and wrapping my arms around her boobs are. There was no resistance from her and her continued to talk like normal. This went on for a good half and hour before we both stood up and I was about to go home. I asked, "Dear, can we kiss?"

P just nodded her head, but as usual, it was just lips to lips.

Me: "Can we kiss more?"
P: "Huh? What more?"
Me: "More loh.. try tongue?"

P just kept quiet. I know this is approval. I hugged her, and she was against a wall. As I kissed her and my tongue touched her lips, I was in ecstacy. Slowly, she parted her lips, and her tongue touched mine. We were twirling our tongues for about 30seconds only before I stopped. P gave me a shy smile and I told her, "My first time.. I'm very nervous. Are you ok?"

P: "Ya, okok." And she gave a very sweet smile.

As she opened the door and sent me out, I asked for a 2nd one. "Dear, can have one more?" Now she was leaning against the door and we frenched for the 2nd time. The doors were opened and anyone walking by could see us! I stopped after about another 30s, but this time I could feel her saliva on my lips too. "Ahh.. she likes to kiss too," I thought to myself..

I left her place, and went back home.

We were only frenching with nothing else for a few months. The longest was when we frenched like a total of 20min when she was at my place at midnight. No stayover though..

Something interesting happened during one of the dates... It was a normal date which we went for lunch...