PDA

View Full Version : Compilation of FR on JSP Red Rose legend - Xiao Qi/Jiang HongYing (same person)

boeing1111
18-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Hi, bros, so far given out close to 200 emails on pics of JSP Red Rose legend, Xiao Qi/Jiang HongYing. Over 20 brothers say they bonked her before.

Now compiling consolidated sample of FR from various brothers on her. If anyone interested in FR, please email [email protected]. Will send FR when ready.

ah huathuat
18-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Hi, bros, so far given out close to 200 emails on pics of JSP Red Rose legend, Xiao Qi/Jiang HongYing. Over 20 brothers say they bonked her before.

Now compiling consolidated sample of FR from various brothers on her. If anyone interested in FR, please email [email protected]. Will send FR when ready.

all bros

jus to say a few fair words for Xiao Qi. she has been a nice person and one of my fren oso agree with that. she is easy going and understanding. hope no bro is doing her any disservice. thanks. lets cheong with enthic!

owen10
20-04-2004, 11:14 PM
all bros

jus to say a few fair words for Xiao Qi. she has been a nice person and one of my fren oso agree with that. she is easy going and understanding. hope no bro is doing her any disservice. thanks. lets cheong with enthic!

hi bro huat have u tried her personally? i agree she's 1 of d best tui na PRCs ard. her svc is excellent, even if u will to pay her only $30 for a HJ. yes she is very $$$ minded, BUT she doesnt make u look small even tho u r not rich n generous.

i'm still searching hign n low for her, n cant seem to reach her on d hp. even tried visiting her colleagues at other outlets to see if they know her whereabts. sigh .. no avail. i have tried many PRCs but so far havent found any who could match her looks, figure, attitude n svc.

it's no wonder this Boeing1111 is tryin so hard to locate her .....

ray922
20-04-2004, 11:29 PM
hi bro huat have u tried her personally? i agree she's 1 of d best tui na PRCs ard. her svc is excellent, even if u will to pay her only $30 for a HJ. yes she is very $$$ minded, BUT she doesnt make u look small even tho u r not rich n generous.

i'm still searching hign n low for her, n cant seem to reach her on d hp. even tried visiting her colleagues at other outlets to see if they know her whereabts. sigh .. no avail. i have tried many PRCs but so far havent found any who could match her looks, figure, attitude n svc.

it's no wonder this Boeing1111 is tryin so hard to locate her .....

Agreed. The boss in RR told me that she went back to China. I think she lied.
Most of the bosses wouldn't tell us if their gals left the shop to make us go back for more. I think she changed her HP no. BTW, anyone know the whereabout of Zen Zen of RR? Please PM if possible.

owen10
21-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Agreed. The boss in RR told me that she went back to China. I think she lied.
Most of the bosses wouldn't tell us if their gals left the shop to make us go back for more. I think she changed her HP no. BTW, anyone know the whereabout of Zen Zen of RR? Please PM if possible.

bro ray after XQ left RR she moved ard several shops before settling into d fateful V**** which was raided.

i was also conned last time when i went to RR twice n YY n d other ladies said XQ has already returned bk to China. 1st time told me she'll be bk a mth later, then next visit mentioned same thing. What a load of bullXXXX!!! in d end my fren managed to get XQ hp n tracked her down at 1 of d shops in d East.

XQ is a smart gal. i hope she will make her way bk to sg again if she had really been deported bk.

lexus_200499
11-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Over 20 men say they bonked her before?
Well, if she married, then we can only say to her lao gong (or izit gong nan, hee hee):

Dear Sir, we are pleased to inform you that your wife has been tried and tested at least 20 times and been assigned an EXCELLENT rating. Her level of service is certainly top-notch. You should be very pleased with yourself for being able to get hold of such a world-class product.

hee hee.

china_lover
12-05-2004, 08:24 PM
ha ha, I go overseas for a while and just come back. Logon and see this thread. That Jiang HongYing kenna bonked by at least 20 men? I think this is true.
I hear from some contacts also that she tell them she still like to get bonked by men even if she get married because it is easy money. Any man who can give her money, she will open her legs and mouth. Also, she think lao gong money no enough for her.

Some contact also say she got share in Venus. If true, then she now hold world record for having tuina shop with shortest period of operation. Only less than four months. Ha ha.

By the way, I also hear from some contact about her having affair with some guy. They say this continue till around the time Venus got busted. If anyone want details, can pm or email me. :D