PDA

View Full Version : real short story abt my fling with an ah lian

small1
14-04-2010, 06:38 AM
for those who had seen me helpin a TS who stop at 1 post and followed up thank u for supporting. as promise this is my first official Short story. As usual, if u like my story pls up me. =)

few yrs ago i was hard core chiongster. went almost everyday except sunday coz close. Like other men who clubs. we go there to @@ gals and see can hook any1 up for the nite. either ONS or ANSWDOH.

one thursday nite, which is ladies nite at tt particular club. my buddies and i were sitting at the table nearest to the toilet. So we could look at all the gals and see which is drunk got chance:D after a few rd of booze, i went toilet. suddenly 1 gal yelp! i turned ard and saw her big eyes lookin at me in astonishment and anger. y??
TBC:p

sakkiop
14-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Good start TS after that what happen please continue.

Skyie
14-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Be waiting for more

1Big OneSmall
14-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Can't wait for yr story to countinue again.

kiddocoo
14-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Nice starting...please continue...

clb5
14-04-2010, 02:36 PM
I like ah lian also, waiting for your next chapter, and thanks.

DarthRevan
14-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Camping for more :D

small1
14-04-2010, 03:47 PM
like must add rep ok?? =) anyway here goes.

she was starin at my lower body. then i realise.... my cig butt had actually burnt her hand. :p FYI. sg last time pubs can smoke.

she diao me and walked off grumbling away. i also dun care juz carry on with my toilet business. A cupper, wear tinted glasses, poser!! so dark already u wear glasses for wat? :cool:

when i got back my friend ask wats the commotion abt. when they learnt wat happen they tot i gei siao. wan know the gal tts y i do tt. KNN! if i know pple tt way almost every single gal would kena my cig butt liao. :rolleyes:

anyway, they went over and ask her to join us. she reluctantly came over after much pesterin. anyway we had cordon bleu and mac callen. annd the ladies drink no kick. she shld b more than happy. My friends push me into the corner of the table and made me sit beside her and dun let us out. i murmered an apology abt the incident tt happen and also i was darn close to her. she said nothin and carry on her drink. WTF. who she think she is? FIONA XIE? no breast and like a lunatic wearin a tinted glasses like a moron.tts it i cant take it anymore. " Wo de re qing! hao xiang yi ba huo! ran shao le zhen ge sa mo! tai yang jian dao wo, dou yao bi kai wo, ni wei she meh hai pa tai yang!" i sang on the top of my voice. with tt i left to the bar table with my back facin her. 5 min later she took a seat beside me, removing her glasses...
TBC

eeemen
14-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Camping here too :D

sexmatrix03
14-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Good Good. Juicy...

Give us more.... :D

venery
14-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Did she sing with your mic?

small1
14-04-2010, 04:31 PM
y no one add my pts...:o

after she removed her glasses i confirm.. yea. a typical ah lian. heavy make up.but not bad for features. those kinda we guys like as a FB.:p u look so sweet without ur glasses. i commented fakely. continue with my drink. makin no notice of her existance. she disappeared and brought a maccallen over. she poured in glass but i tookk the bottle from her and trumpet it. PS. actually only action. only sip.:D after she saw tt she was determine to challenge me. she took the bottle and abt to trumpet it when i took over the bottle. " allow me" i said. i trumpet a small glup, pullin her towards me frenchin her and puttin the whiskey to her mouth in proccess. it took her by suprise and pushed me away. i coolly sit at my seat. lookin at her. after she recovered from her shock. she smiled at me. no one noticed wat happen coz too busy at dance flr except for the bartender, who was smilin at me, givin me a thumbs up sign. i smiled and motion him with our secret sign language which only the regulars know. he brought over the strongest concoction the club have, " water fall!" she looked at me bewildered. again i took it all alone.
i was not even high coz tts my second drink of tt nite only though she tot otherwise. :D she sat besides me wispering......

studdyme
14-04-2010, 05:45 PM
cool bartender, saw u making 'progress' and was not jealous, gave u thumbs up sign somemore. pls continue your story.

andthenhor
14-04-2010, 06:23 PM
post becoz u wanna share. . Bro who like will up u. .
If u keep asking for point then post, most likely u will kena zap de. .
My humble opinion.

small1
14-04-2010, 11:33 PM
thanks for upping me. :p by the way, how to increase power and wats it for?

continuation..

"Do i really look nice?" she wispered to my ear. i grab her a french passionately. she inturn start fightin back with her tougne. after 1-2 min. we smiled at each other and went to the dance floor. we were all high. through the nite we were caressin and rubbin. pple were lookin at us as if we were alienated but we didnt bother. after getting bored abt caressin. i unbuckle her bra stap. of course she got her clothes on. then she woke up from daze. WTF? she quickly went to the toilet and wear back. i followed behind...

TBC

small1
16-04-2010, 11:49 AM
i followed her till i reach the door of the female toilet. peepin inside only 2 gals who were walkin towards me. i quickly turn ard as if juz waiting for a frien. as i saw her cubicle open slightly, i rushed in and push her back to her cubicle. i pulled up her top and remove her bra again. lickin and suckin it like a baby suckin her mother's tits.:p

she tried resistin but i pin her against the door. after a while she was moanin slightly. her breast were V. small so i went south to her pussy. lickin her inner thigh and she was rubbin her own breast, panting...

my dick begin to protest. wantin to get out which i happily oblige it.

i sat on the toilet bowl and push her head down to my dick. one hand she was holdin her breast the other was on my dick suckin. occasionally lookin up with a CFM look. wat a slut! i pull her up and rip her G-string down and made her sit on me rockin. she was moanin like a gal who hadnt had sex in ages and rockin on top of me like a rodeo! when i abt to Cum i push her away and switch her into sitting the toilet bowl. forcin my dick back into her mouth and like milkin a cow, she drank all i have to offer until the last drop.

i helped her with her clothes as i can sense a few noisy gals came in and juz walked out as if nothin happen and went hm as a happy man. til this day i had never seen her again. FYI. i still dunno her name. lol