PDA

View Full Version : New Taiwanese Concept Disco in Town - D8 Disco

nyquist
12-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Enjoy live music and dancing by entertainers all the way from Taiwan.
Opening hrs: Sun - Fri 6pm-3am & Sat 6pm - 4am

35 Selegie Rd, #B1-06
Parklane Shopping Mall
Tel: 63344933 / 82185436

Awaiting FRs from bros...

nyquist
13-04-2010, 12:38 AM
More infors abt the place

There are Taiwanese and singapore dancers.
2 private rms and back row sofa seats

FYI.. I am just sharing this place and i have no business shares in the establishment....

Cheers

dominic
13-04-2010, 10:59 AM
open liao last Thursday..

ShittyAss
13-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Enjoy live music and dancing by entertainers all the way from Taiwan.
Opening hrs: Sun - Fri 6pm-3am & Sat 6pm - 4am

35 Selegie Rd, #B1-06
Parklane Shopping Mall
Tel: 63344933 / 82185436

Awaiting FRs from bros...

COol bro...what time does the live band and dancers starts to perform?

vaxvms
13-04-2010, 11:57 AM
only LIVE music and performance?
most important is got GRO or not :D

yangguo
13-04-2010, 12:20 PM
most important is got GRO or not :D

Yes, better to know whether got GROs or not. If they dun have, then we will have to bring along our own gals.

I will check out this place very soon as my office is nearby. ;)

Mr. X
13-04-2010, 10:43 PM
just went to D8 today and wow i was amazed!!! it's a totally new concept, never before in sg, taiwanese and local gals sing and dance! the gal quality is really good, friendly and bubbly! they even have around 20 dancers from taiwan every night!! dun miss their opening promotion, 2 bottle of courvoiser for 338! dance start around 9.30-10pm, any bro interested in coming down can pm me :)

btw the owner told me they are going to open another place just next door, with pool tables!

blooperboobs
13-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Heard theres one at Winsor hotel also. Btw this D8, like those normal thai pub kind only right?

Cause heard theres one other than winsor hotel which has GRO.

Eson-novaFK
13-04-2010, 10:53 PM
need to check it out.

bugmenot
13-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Can any kindbro explain what it really meant by " Taiwan Concept"?? :confused:

JoySeeker
13-04-2010, 11:17 PM
looks like pretty good night spot:)

blooperboobs
13-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Heard theres one at Windsor hotel also, but its like thai pub kind. Only main hall, hang flowers, pole dancing.

But heard another 1 which is really damn happening like the old nightclubs, but i'm not sure where. Anyone who knows?

Anyway this D8 only see gals dancing only?

Mr. X
14-04-2010, 03:18 AM
yeah , i have no idea what is that too.

Meaning that the girls are real Taiwanese, and they follow the style there with the gals singing and dancing in turns. Trust me, you won't regret coming here! I'm going down again myself this Thursday, interested bros can join, just drop me a PM :)

Lubber
14-04-2010, 04:08 AM
yup. girls r taiwanese. concept sama sama like NANA. the next area beside have rooms like 5-6 only. flowers min $10 i heard and LDs $14? min? heineken 1 bot $20 -_-.. carlsberg 1 jug 33.50? heard that sit sofa must open 2 bots.

kums
14-04-2010, 09:03 AM
went there last night.. all gals from Taiwan and Singapore.. disco type.. open 2 jugs.. 1 jug cost about $33++ .. they dun really entertain new customers or maybe they dun entertain beer customers.. :(

the gals not really up to my standards, maybe 6 mth later another new group can make it..

ShittyAss
14-04-2010, 10:47 AM

Was there yesterday as well...currently only 11 dancers from taiwan...more to come along the way though...singers are from taiwan as well....4 solo singers..and a band of 4 singers...

Vs PRC...more or less similar...just some thing different i guess...

Vs Winsdor there...different cos this is taiwan band...

Standard procedure for flowers and drinks as per other joints...quite ok..but the area not very big...

bugmenot
14-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Ohh so it's a hang flower joint but with Taiwanese band n dancers..

The_Chef
14-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Looks interesting. Taiwanese is the fab now! :)

nyquist
14-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Will pay a visit soon..

Mr. X
14-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Heard theres one at Windsor hotel also, but its like thai pub kind. Only main hall, hang flowers, pole dancing.

But heard another 1 which is really damn happening like the old nightclubs, but i'm not sure where. Anyone who knows?

Anyway this D8 only see gals dancing only?

No, they have local band performing for happy hour, and then at night will have taiwan band performance and taiwanese singers, taking turn with the dancers

Mr. X
14-04-2010, 02:25 PM
went there last night.. all gals from Taiwan and Singapore.. disco type.. open 2 jugs.. 1 jug cost about $33++ .. they dun really entertain new customers or maybe they dun entertain beer customers.. :(

the gals not really up to my standards, maybe 6 mth later another new group can make it..

Hey bro, I was new there as well, and they entertain me rather well I would say, the boss is very friendly too

Ah_Hai
14-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Went there once. Just like any other flower joint. The singers/dancers will come and sit with you and you buy them ladies drinks (ribena)......

kums
14-04-2010, 05:39 PM
maybe i went there rather late, all the gals had already serving some others customers.. :(

it will be better if it opens till 6am. :)

ShittyAss
14-04-2010, 05:43 PM
maybe i went there rather late, all the gals had already serving some others customers.. :(

it will be better if it opens till 6am. :)

New lic cannot get 6am one lah...u think big joint like st james meh..

Mr. X
14-04-2010, 08:26 PM
New lic cannot get 6am one lah...u think big joint like st james meh..

the boss actually told me they are trying to push to open until 6am, so bros stay tuned :)

ShittyAss
14-04-2010, 09:07 PM
the boss actually told me they are trying to push to open until 6am, so bros stay tuned :)

haha...very xiong to stay until 6am one....old liao man...but i believe its tough still for their new lic... :)

hornyguysg
14-04-2010, 09:40 PM
been there before.....i would rather go Thai pub than Tai pub as the gal there not like Thai gal so friendy.That is my 1st and last time there.

Mr. X
14-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Just went back from D8, I think I'm addicted to this place already :) The gals are very friendly, you just need to strike the right conversation with them and they won't even stop talking lol... try buy them a flower or two to break the ice

alvin36
14-04-2010, 11:29 PM
any cover charge for this place ?
I'm not a drinker... can only drink abit of beer only. Can just go in , look see look see and drink beer ?

Mr. X
14-04-2010, 11:31 PM
any cover charge for this place ?
I'm not a drinker... can only drink abit of beer only. Can just go in , look see look see and drink beer ?

haha can la, buy beer is better than nothing what, actually first day I come also only look see look see, then the owner saw me and get me a jug of beer lol... in the end I stayed till the end :)

but the VIP table/sofa need to open bottle, I think around 2 bottles or spend like around 500

Mr. X
15-04-2010, 08:51 AM
forgot to mention, they have new songs and dance every 4 days, so something to look up for at least once a week.

btw i'm going there again tonite, any bros interested can join me, just drop me a pm before 7pm :)

kums
15-04-2010, 09:26 AM
forgot to mention, they have new songs and dance every 4 days, so something to look up for at least once a week.

btw i'm going there again tonite, any bros interested can join me, just drop me a pm before 7pm :)

hi Bro, usually how many of you and your friends are going? :)

Mr. X
15-04-2010, 02:06 PM
hi Bro, usually how many of you and your friends are going? :)

I usually go alone and make new friends inside :) but if anyone want to join me then I always welcome

Mr. X
16-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Today was another good session in D8, made 6 new friends in total, and we drank all the way from 9pm - 3am, total spent around 600+

Got new group of Singapore dancers today, I feel they are not bad, but Taiwan dancers are still the best :)

Next week they will have a special performance by some Taiwanese talent, they say the new gal can play electric violin or something like that, will have to check it out on 24-25 April

sparky2009
16-04-2010, 11:14 AM
was drinking at a hfj at peace ctr a few days ago and heard abt this tai-concept joint so went to check it out with high expectations.
nothing to shout about, really.
No stunning singers nor dancers; china ones still better.
I think the ez50 singers and dancers beat them hands down; prettier and younger!
In any case, i dun think there is any taiwanese beauty ranked higher than a china beauty in the world beauty ranking,
however, if just for fun, companionship with taiwanese and some retro music (my fav), d8 is alright.
Flowers is not ex but i hate LDs though.
Hope i did not offend any1 with this post, just my personal opinion.

ShittyAss
16-04-2010, 03:56 PM
was drinking at a hfj at peace ctr a few days ago and heard abt this tai-concept joint so went to check it out with high expectations.
nothing to shout about, really.
No stunning singers nor dancers; china ones still better.
I think the ez50 singers and dancers beat them hands down; prettier and younger!
In any case, i dun think there is any taiwanese beauty ranked higher than a china beauty in the world beauty ranking,
however, if just for fun, companionship with taiwanese and some retro music (my fav), d8 is alright.
Flowers is not ex but i hate LDs though.
Hope i did not offend any1 with this post, just my personal opinion.

Agree with u...but those taiwanese dancers are not so LD and flower minded yet VS old and experience prc dancers...

those prc dancers from lunar, moko and etc have been in sg for more than 1 time...hence...taiwanese dancers are not so LD minded YET....:)

Mr. X
17-04-2010, 06:31 AM
apparently the new lounge (under the same name) that will open just beside this one will be for PRCs, the owner has confirmed with me, so bros here have more choices on the gals :)

FaithfulamI
17-04-2010, 04:39 PM
ok goin there tonite, will be giving a FR when im back.

So far only been to Icon Live Impact at shenton way there.

cant wait, D8 here i come

FaithfulamI
17-04-2010, 04:54 PM
will be going down tonite, will give a FR when im back...

cheers

Mr. X
17-04-2010, 07:02 PM
will be going down tonite, will give a FR when im back...

cheers

will be waiting for your FR bro, cheers :)

love bite
17-04-2010, 08:12 PM
:rolleyes: same as the winsor concept...must break the ice then taiwan mei mei will come toking to you ask you support them hang flowers etc.

:p go first or 2 times still ok...after tat rather sian:(

hornybastard1
18-04-2010, 12:51 AM

Taiwan concept means taiwan disco? Just like we have thai disco. Should be going this next week:)

SubaruSTI
18-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Taiwan concept means taiwan disco? Just like we have thai disco. Should be going this next week:)

To summarise :
D8 is a flower hanging joint with live band / singers from Taiwan and Sg - Thai Style.
To sit with the girls is by buying them LD - Pinoy style.
To sit better room or space, need to open bottles - Singapore style, $ counts.
Mainly chinese girls - PRC style, ROC is part of PRC.
Girls will come and talk to you in the pub - Viet style, like Joo Chiat pub.

Wow ...a place not to be missed ...combination of all you can find in Singapore !

FaithfulamI
19-04-2010, 08:18 AM
will be waiting for your FR bro, cheers :)

dunno why my post need to take so long to appeart, anyway I was there on Sat nite, it was not packed so for people who prefer a less crowded joint, this is the place for you.

Rating as following

Parking availability - Peace center/Paradiz Centre/Parklane itself
Drinks - Only tried (Tower Beer $72 & Martell 208 or 218) Mixer $10 each and tibit $5. Got Promo for martell 3 for 500+ good for sofa

Girls - Performing Sexy Dancer from Taiwan Not SYT, late twenties. I feel that they do not have enough girls unlike Live Impact which is swarming with them
There are local dancers as well, you can tell easily from their dressing quite different from the taiwanese girls.

Music - mostly chinese pop songs b4 12, after 12 then all the dance hits come abt
Seats - To sit the sofa area, min spending of $500. we took standing tables nearer to the stage can see the dancers better
Toilets- Very well maintained very clean!!! my fren puke and immediately come to clean and got provide HOT towel for him, superb service.
Their toilet is a sharing concept so meaning guys/ladies can go in together one... good for quickie.. becoz clean mah... lolz

so final verdict for this place is 7/10 mainly becoz lack of girls to go ard, saving grace will be the novelty of taiwanese girls

chase78
19-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Guess taiwan disco is the new trend now.

How is this place like compared to Live Impact Icon? Perhaps best to jus go there and explore since its open walk in concept...

FaithfulamI
20-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Guess taiwan disco is the new trend now.

How is this place like compared to Live Impact Icon? Perhaps best to jus go there and explore since its open walk in concept...

i had been to Live Impact n D8 only, i guess u cannot compare apple n orange.

1 thing i can tell you, there are more working girls walkin ard in Live than D8, then again D8 not so crowded, so u can go see for yourself n FR here again to see if got improvement on weekdays

Steelman80
25-04-2010, 10:26 AM
hi all,

here is my FR, I was at D8 yesterday pronounced "di-ba", chinese for Disco-bar after the Man U-Spurs match.

Overall, the place is quite good as it is newly opened.

They have 2 bands, 1 taiwan and 1 singapore
They have 4 sets of dancers (4-2-4-4) formation where the first 3 sets are taiwanese and 1 set of singaporeans.

well i agree that there are not that many SYT dancers compared to lunar, but the great thing is the dancers can speak chinese (unlike thai dancers who speaks in smattering english). Just hang flowers and they will come to u.

last night, there was a surprise performance by this fabalously talented gal where she played the electric violin with vanessa mae's (1990s classical-pop violinist born in Singapore) sultry sexiness.

Her singing and dancing are good too. She is only 20-21 but seems like she has performed all her life.

But there is not all, in the second set, she came back with a er-hu playing pop songs with techno beat.

Best of all, she has a nice cute face to go with it. i didnt hang flowers because her flowers already overflowing (no need to compete). It was definitely a exciting surprise for me. i asked the dancers who she is but they also said they saw her the first time that night too.

can the management confirm if this amazing all-rounded performer is here to stay for a period?

i got a clip of the performance on my phone, dunno can post or not? pls advise.

we got a 3 dancers to sit with us (3 drinks each) and sadly 2 of the 3 always disappear butterflying and only 1 actively came back. The gal who came back also happen to be the "chio"est among them.

In the end she also got the most flowers by 2nd set among all becos of her good pr and looks. the rest of the 2 butterflying dancers didnt get much. BTW, I think can also "sian" the waitresses too if there is not enough dancers, I saw one table enjoying the hostesses' company very much.

drinks on sat:
$33 nett for 1 jug + $5 nuts
$72 or $78 for 1 tower
Ladies Drink: $12 each
Hard Liquor never asked cos we are driving

conclusion, this place is quite affordable (if u control the LDs) and novel. nice alternative to lunar (of cos lunar got nice and posher deco) but D8 works so far!

RTF: YES!

nyquist
25-04-2010, 11:35 AM

!

Thanks for the FR.... Of course you can upload the clip

Mr. X
25-04-2010, 02:40 PM
can the management confirm if this amazing all-rounded performer is here to stay for a period?

I actually got this news from the owner beforehand, so I specially came back from overseas just to watch the performance. And wow! I was so amazed that my eyes just couldn't look anywhere else lol...

Anyway, from the info that I got, seems like the girl is only performing on 24-25 April, which is yesterday and today! So if you dun want to miss this spectacular performance come down to D8 today :)

des_25
27-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Is there any age limit for this club? Cos i will be be bring some of my part timer there and they are only 20 years old

Mr. X
29-04-2010, 11:59 PM
It's written ">23 for guys, >21 for girls" outside the place, but not sure about the implementation though :)

FaithfulamI
02-05-2010, 01:54 PM
no more updates?

Mr. X
02-05-2010, 02:40 PM
no more updates?

The place next door (supposedly filled with PRC) will open soon, so now can choose between these two places (under the same management btw)

Pussies-Licker
02-05-2010, 04:36 PM
wow wow wow,this is good.
will find time to visit liao. :D

fatt_siu
03-05-2010, 01:10 AM
hi all,

here is my FR, I was at D8 yesterday pronounced "di-ba", chinese for Disco-bar after the Man U-Spurs match.

Overall, the place is quite good as it is newly opened.

They have 2 bands, 1 taiwan and 1 singapore
They have 4 sets of dancers (4-2-4-4) formation where the first 3 sets are taiwanese and 1 set of singaporeans.

well i agree that there are not that many SYT dancers compared to lunar, but the great thing is the dancers can speak chinese (unlike thai dancers who speaks in smattering english). Just hang flowers and they will come to u.

last night, there was a surprise performance by this fabalously talented gal where she played the electric violin with vanessa mae's (1990s classical-pop violinist born in Singapore) sultry sexiness.

Her singing and dancing are good too. She is only 20-21 but seems like she has performed all her life.

But there is not all, in the second set, she came back with a er-hu playing pop songs with techno beat.

Best of all, she has a nice cute face to go with it. i didnt hang flowers because her flowers already overflowing (no need to compete). It was definitely a exciting surprise for me. i asked the dancers who she is but they also said they saw her the first time that night too.

we got a 3 dancers to sit with us (3 drinks each) and sadly 2 of the 3 always disappear butterflying and only 1 actively came back. The gal who came back also happen to be the "chio"est among them.

In the end she also got the most flowers by 2nd set among all becos of her good pr and looks. the rest of the 2 butterflying dancers didnt get much. BTW, I think can also "sian" the waitresses too if there is not enough dancers, I saw one table enjoying the hostesses' company very much.

drinks on sat:
$33 nett for 1 jug + $5 nuts
$72 or $78 for 1 tower
Ladies Drink: $12 each
Hard Liquor never asked cos we are driving

conclusion, this place is quite affordable (if u control the LDs) and novel. nice alternative to lunar (of cos lunar got nice and posher deco) but D8 works so far!

RTF: YES!

Went there last week with a group of buddies. Well I must say totally agree with bro above on his take. Went there on a thur and was not crowded so was good for us.

Must say that the taiwanese chicks are very friendly, chioness are definitely above average and if u get to know them well dunno whats gonna happen...lol
(Well I manage to get hold of tel of one taiwanese and one sin mei mei )

What i like about this place is the deco still new and the owner was friendly cos maybe we open couple bottles that nite. (money talks)....but he did say that to pass the words around and feedback to him if any service is not to mark.

Damage: $188 per bottle Macellan........Flower $$$ dunno cos my bros were having time of their lives.

Hope this places continues to rock and attracts more crowd. Cheers !

Smeagol
03-05-2010, 10:53 PM
The place next door (supposedly filled with PRC) will open soon, so now can choose between these two places (under the same management btw)

Talking about this new PRC singer joint.... I met one of the singers last Friday at Havelock Lvl3 joint. She just want to earn some KTV tips before she start work this week. Tall leggy 167cm chick, voluptious body with all the right curve. Face a bit off and not SYT (25yrs). Does part time modelling back in China. That was her first night bumming in a KTV. After hearing all my hfj horror stories she sank deep into depression :p

That night, my friend had one of his old flame in the room. This tart was 200% slut inside out. She brought fakeness and thrashyness to a new high level.... practically whoring herself. After observing the sorry state of that piece of thrash...... the singer who sat with me felt so sorry for herself.... she actually broke down and cried. First time kennak this kind of situation :eek::confused:

cavemao
10-05-2010, 10:29 AM
hi does d8 allow outside girls to go in? thinking of bringing one of my gal friends to go there look look see see :)

ShittyAss
10-05-2010, 02:59 PM
hi does d8 allow outside girls to go in? thinking of bringing one of my gal friends to go there look look see see :)

Yes. Its basically a disco...with taiwan and sg live band...and dancers from sg and taiwan...

boreland
25-05-2010, 05:15 AM
dj plays music for too long, should have more entertainment in form of live singing and group coordinated dancing....
2 pc taiwan female band, singer not that good, not much variety in songs?
local band no more, back in windsor i think
solo singers who also goes up stage together to dance and sing later in the night, cindy not too bad can sing some english songs, nice legs...the other older one who has stage experience and live in south america before seems limited knowlege in songs, only sing madonna and some other songs, beef noodle formerly from windsor probably knows most songs, and the cute prc singer think know older songs, when perform in group, each only sing 2 songs which isn't really enough, not that tiring for them but i think longer solo performances would help ?

frostdream
25-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Been tracking this thread since the beginning til now. Always looking at the FRs to gauge the "fun" of the joint.
Suddenly no news for 2 weeks and the first post after the "quiet" is not really positive.
Is the place slowing down or its just one person's opinion. I was having the intention of visiting it tonight. Should I change my mind? hmm... :confused:

wbeyond76
26-05-2010, 10:37 PM
waste of time... i waiting for it to close down hahah

Mr. X
23-06-2010, 01:05 AM
D8 is gonna have a grand opening on 28 June 2010, they have promotions until 2 July 2010, and even have performers coming down from Macau O.O dun miss this chance to watch world cup and enjoy the performance by the gals at the same time hehe :)

hunterhi
29-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Grand opening at 金尊 KTV D8 DISCO

Monday 28th June - 2nd July
D8 Disco Presents - Grand Opening by Resident Dj Daniel and Dj K
Guest Djs - Dj Chris, Dj Vincent N Dj Yusri will let your adrenaline rushing with our choices of music... Commercial House, Eurodance N

Promotion - Courvoiser 2 Bottles @ $338+

mjox09
30-06-2010, 03:04 PM
new plc to check it out...:rolleyes:

snooker
03-07-2010, 07:06 PM
nice concept......shud I check it out tonight????:confused:

my friend went to take a peep yesterday n I would say..u would not like it:D

hoA123
12-07-2010, 11:00 PM
ya. i went 3x. everytime also failure. [after 3 chances; banned the place already]
unless you are big on flowers i guess.

girls standard~ young but not really lookers.
mixed of taiwanese and local dancers. (they come entertain you if you buy flowers/drinks)

acer1714
13-07-2010, 08:07 AM
ya. i went 3x. everytime also failure. [after 3 chances; banned the place already]
unless you are big on flowers i guess.

girls standard~ young but not really lookers.
mixed of taiwanese and local dancers. (they come entertain you if you buy flowers/drinks)bro,compare this place with V4,which is more happening?

boreland
08-08-2010, 12:26 PM
bro,compare this place with V4,which is more happening?

v4 has tons of freelancers whom you can choose and pick
d8 dancers and singers under their management

anyway since my last post, they have improved, younger singers, dancers have learnt to entertain better, still a very nice place to enjoy chinese music if you do not understand thai

aoshi82
08-08-2010, 01:27 PM
whereis V4?

Cum_Luver
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Grand opening at 金尊 KTV D8 DISCO

Monday 28th June - 2nd July
D8 Disco Presents - Grand Opening by Resident Dj Daniel and Dj K

bro,go also never jio me.
so when you want to bring me there to see see.

hunterhi
09-08-2010, 05:30 AM
Wa, Bro, dun said like that i also never go down there yet, as i at the Mountain ma... :D u go ask any Tiko Bro want to go there to check it out anot? :o

bro,go also never jio me.
so when you want to bring me there to see see.

boreland
09-08-2010, 06:18 AM
whereis V4?

inside windsor hotel, third floor, er but is thai disco :P not tw joint

Longshank
09-08-2010, 12:19 PM
D8 is a complete flop...

Dropped by there twice... it just pulls in a crowd of young punks with no class whatsoever.... music is just cheap and terrible.

So... who should go there? If you are an ah beng... got little money or even if have some money... need to strut your stuff to an audience as low as yourself... that's the place for you... girls there just hang out with the losers.

I think all the other typical thai discos within the vicinity have alot more game and talent.

Cum_Luver
10-08-2010, 02:37 AM
they try to do a mixture....a bit of those hfj and a bit of those thai disco.
happy hours,all PRC singers,which from personal view,cannot make it.
after that mainly taiwan singers and dancers.
singers and dances,maybe one or two syt,the rest so so.
visit it twice,once during Friday (should be the most peak and popular timing/period) and once during Monday.

Mr MCBB
10-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Out of curoisity and also the need for some new joints, I went down on last saturday night and it was only about 50% occupied ;) Seeing as it is, me and my group of friends decided to go somewhere else for our night's out :p

birdie8819
19-08-2010, 04:21 PM
happy hours,all PRC singers,which from personal view,cannot make it.
after that mainly taiwan singers and dancers.
singers and dances,maybe one or two syt,the rest so so.
visit it twice,once during Friday (should be the most peak and popular timing/period) and once during Monday.

Kekekekeke ... first time there already so "HIGH" duno wats gng on but saw a few gals not bad hor :p

Maybe next time we go again :D

Out of curoisity and also the need for some new joints, I went down on last saturday night and it was only about 50% occupied ;) Seeing as it is, me and my group of friends decided to go somewhere else for our night's out

How come no jio me :p