PDA

View Full Version : ONS ctc to share

tuchu12
12-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I get several ONS ctc at hand and am willing to exchange with you guys. Interested ppl can PM me.

snake6878
12-04-2010, 05:29 PM
hi bro i dont have any i wonder u can share yr contact thanks

nollid
12-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Bro... I got a few also... Mind to ex???

tuchu12
12-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Bro... I got a few also... Mind to ex???

Hey, bro. You can PM me? Okay?

tuchu12
12-04-2010, 08:50 PM
hi bro i dont have any i wonder u can share yr contact thanks

Really sorry bro. I just do it for exchange..

beach_boys
12-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't have any to exchange but looking...can bro share with me contact.

Skyie
12-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Hey bros, care to share. I got none, maybe can cheong together

venery
12-04-2010, 11:55 PM
How to exchange with you when we have yet to peruse the product?

whitebull
13-04-2010, 12:31 AM
I get several ONS ctc at hand and am willing to EXCHANGE with you guys. Interested ppl can PM me.

bro tuchu, ur title say SHARE bt u looking for exchange!
u don't noe the difference between sharing and exchanging har?

i don't have any to exchange and not asking for ur ctcc but here to tell u that u r posting in a discussion thread, u want exchange? go to the orgies/swinging arrangements thread.

thanks for reading

handcell
13-04-2010, 12:34 AM

i don't have any to exchange and not asking for ur ctcc but here to tell u that u r posting in a discussion thread, u want exchange? go to the orgies/swinging arrangements thread.

thanks for reading
agree with u bro whitebull.....

i oso dun hv any, TS can share with me??? :)

Oink Oink
13-04-2010, 01:01 AM

thanks for reading

This IMHO is a real samter. uppz!!:)

S.B.Y
13-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Berbagi = share

Exhange= exchanging

:D :D :D :D

S.B.Y
13-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Berbagi = share

Exhange= Bertukar

:D :D :D :D

A little Indo translation for knowledge

Compassion
13-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Also this section is on adult discussions about sex. Proper section to go to is the FL sections.

sianjipua
13-04-2010, 01:37 AM
eh i think he fake fake nia, wanna cheat ONS ctc but he ownself dun have at all :mad:

Johnston
13-04-2010, 02:19 AM
eh i think he fake fake nia, wanna cheat ONS ctc but he ownself dun have at all :mad:

oh ho i have more than 25 ctcs of local charboz all which if not personal line, is at least a work line. whether or not u can skillfully get ONS/FB/GF/OC thats your own taichi..... but i not going to share/exchange/sell a single one of them :p

Share = i share you my food, u no need give me any of your foo
exchange = i give u 2 SGD, exchange for so-n-so USD :rolleyes:

hey i not enough money to use leh, ah bo TS share his money with me, i exchange it for some Rupee or roubles.... but i want Dollars, Singapore to xchange kk?

tuchu12
13-04-2010, 02:22 AM

bro, tell u the truth i am not fake.Okay?!

Swiss
13-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Bro, can share some ONS contact no? Thanks a lot

Bangster
13-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Guy contact, counted or not?

I can give you my one, then you pass to your girls, then I and her ONS lor.

I also ONS mah.

tuchu12
13-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Guy contact, counted or not?

I can give you my one, then you pass to your girls, then I and her ONS lor.

I also ONS mah.

Hey, bro. You can PM me for the details. I get several ctcs at hand.

cleanfreak
13-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Lol. Stupid thread. Wait till you're "recognised" before others will consider swapping with you. Such a thread starts and many freeloaders pop up.

tuchu12
13-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Lol. Stupid thread. Wait till you're "recognised" before others will consider swapping with you. Such a thread starts and many freeloaders pop up.

lawyer@
13-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Hey, bro. You can PM me for the details. I get several ctcs at hand.

All bros here, Tuchu is really a bastard fake guy who give all the fake ctcs. Trade with him at your own risk.

Note: I am not the first one who get con by him and I am sure I am not the last one as well.

louis2002
13-04-2010, 09:14 PM
All bros here, Tuchu is really a bastard fake guy who give all the fake ctcs. Trade with him at your own risk.

Note: I am not the first one who get con by him and I am sure I am not the last one as well.

OH OH............

TS kang tao puah liao (空头破).........

Flaming will follow liao..............

creeve
13-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Aiyoh... this type of trick hor, when I frist start visiting SBF in 1997, have already... (Yes, 1997. SBF isn't around yet. Sam's website is on another server and it's way before the delphiforums days).

TS will just open a thread saying got contacts to exchange. But, in order to exchange, you need to provide yours first. When TS receive contacts from Bros here, he will use their contacts as his own and give them out. So, maybe Bro-A gets Bro-B's contact, and Bro-B gets Bro-A's contact. And, TS end up with 2 contacts without providing any of his own. (maybe he doesn't have any in the first place.)

TS, wait till your rep points are at least 3 figures before trying to play this type of game lah....

tuchu12
14-04-2010, 04:19 AM

Hey, when did i ever give u the ctc?! We have never made a deal! OKAY!!!
Here, I wanna clearify I am not cheater!!Believe or not. If you dont, please ignore this thread. Thank you

tuchu12
14-04-2010, 04:25 AM
Aiyoh... this type of trick hor, when I frist start visiting SBF in 1997, have already... (Yes, 1997. SBF isn't around yet. Sam's website is on another server and it's way before the delphiforums days).

TS will just open a thread saying got contacts to exchange. But, in order to exchange, you need to provide yours first. When TS receive contacts from Bros here, he will use their contacts as his own and give them out. So, maybe Bro-A gets Bro-B's contact, and Bro-B gets Bro-A's contact. And, TS end up with 2 contacts without providing any of his own. (maybe he doesn't have any in the first place.)

TS, wait till your rep points are at least 3 figures before trying to play this type of game lah....

Okay, first of all. I am new here. I never think and want to use this kind of trick. Okay?! Second, please dont think everybody just like u (to use this mean trick to get ctc.) Third, If you guys dont buy it, den just ignore it. And I find some guys are very tricky (name"agentwilson"), use lie to let me tell him my ctcs and he never replies!!Therefore, I wont reply you guys if you wanna me tell you my ctcs first. Thanks

handcell
14-04-2010, 05:49 AM
TS,
y nt u pass me a ctc to verify so dat i can endorse u. keke:D

asdadjdajkhd
16-04-2010, 04:33 AM
bro, can share some with me?