PDA

View Full Version : Is it a good idea for chalet?

spirit85
11-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi Guys And Gal

Was thinking of booking those aloha chalet where by they got 4 rooms, then of cos invite guys and gal to come over. Guys will share the chalet and of cos the drink, then gal just do some pot luck.

Then of cos when comes to late night where all the drinking and party start.

All the sammy bro pls give ur opinion.

icy_boi
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
count me in hehe~

d4eth
11-04-2010, 02:13 PM
depend on how many people u..... having!!

stankaiser
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
count me in! pls pm me the details and contact.. thanks

Taiwan Hotdog
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Bro, when the season u going to book? I like BBQ's food.

unsung80
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM
I don't mind chipping in. :)

kong
11-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I also want. Can? Pls? I'll be ur best friend..

Pheonixdragon
11-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Can let us know when ?

hunt4ass2006
11-04-2010, 11:13 PM
I guess most of the guys should be ok...
But there must be gals to come along
otherwise what can we do with all guys around???

BIG Birdie
12-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Beside the cost of chalet and drinks, any other hidden cost involve?

qwerty90
12-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Haha, sounds interesting!!! Count me in pls =)). Let us know more details.

Swagelock
12-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Sounds good. I can get discounted price for aloha chalet. But where to get those chicks? Changi village...?

cefiro230
12-04-2010, 07:38 AM
very good question

where are the girls

haha:D

Stick99
12-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I'll love to involve as well, how about all bro how comes must bring a "veg" lor in that case we might have a gf balance ... :)

else also a gd session to know more bro, then next time can go fishing together.

cheers

whiteblue
12-04-2010, 04:53 PM
haha.. keep me updated thanks :D

hermit1313
12-04-2010, 05:13 PM
keep me posted on the number of gals and guys... dun wanna end up in a sausage fest though.... well unless u guys plan to have plan B if only guys appear haha...

yachidino
12-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Please count me in, sometime no girl also can talk cock and making new friend and share their past experience.

yangguo
12-04-2010, 07:17 PM
All the sammy bro pls give ur opinion.

Bro TS, let me suggest something to you.

If you want to organise such an event, you must get ready the gals first.

Once you have gathered the gals, it is not difficult for you to get the guys here. You can have more control on the numbers of guy vs gal and the costs of the facilities eg chalet, food, drinks and booking of the gals can be easily worked out among the bros involved.

It is the best time for you to take action now as there are a lot of AV raids going on lately and most of the gals are not working and have nowhere to go!

Good Luck! :)

see see only
12-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I guess TS you should get a committee to settle all the logistic :rolleyes:

As what bro yangguo, had mentioned.

Just a suggestion:

Someone to confirm the number of girls - most important

Someone to confirm the F&B

Someone to set the date

Importantly someone to chair this committee - Bro yangguo or TS, you may choose to offer yourself :D

Once settled, just post here with details and damage and number of guest needed, i believe your PM will be full in just 1 day :cool: I wish you guys a "SEXderful" chalet :D

yangguo
12-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Importantly someone to chair this committee - Bro yangguo or TS, you may choose to offer yourself :D

Bro, thank you for your suggestion but I think I am not up to the job.. lol

Anyway I can try to source for the gals at BS, NSH or HM ktv.. i guess the gals will be excited to hear about this proposition! :D

blu3_ang3l
12-04-2010, 07:59 PM
hi bro pls count me in

Maybe can get some help from the OKTs tp arrange some gers??

spirit85
12-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Actually that what i tot too, but think is gal that i know working in this line is very limited. That why I am thinking see what other sammy bro thinks. And the next thing is almost all sammy bro already paid to bong before, maybe its time for a change for us to maybe use our own skill to jio the ger we like come to chalet and party.

So if any bro interested and wanna come can pm me their msn. then we can find a time to discuss it, and talk abt the gal over guy issuse.

spirit85
12-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Btw thanks all bro that show interest in my thread, and hope you guys will be very excited abt this event, that 小弟 me is going to organize for for Sammy bro.

Anyway those who scare abt hidden cost not to worry, my motto we play fairly we share fairly. Now i will follow bro see see only ideal, try to set up a community and do all the calculation and dmg involve in doing such event.

Of cos ger is the main thing, is either we challenge ourself bring ger go there and make friend with each other gal.
Or we go for higher dmg and jio some ktv and FL ger over.

So far that's my conclusion.

**Important
-Any ger that is brought to chalet, all sammy bro can choose to know them. If you that this ger you wanna bonk only for yourself, I seriously do not recommend you bring it to the chalet. I do not want Sammy bro to fight in the chalet over a ger.( I know this is not gonna happen for us mature guys, but i think its best that all this thing state clearly first.)

tcss-moderator
13-04-2010, 10:55 PM
bro spirit85,
good idea and advice.

spirit85
14-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Thanks but so far still no one pm me that they are interested to be in the community. Bro see see only, yangguo and kennyl. 小弟 awaits your reply.