PDA

View Full Version : Tui Nai joint at Jurong West Blk 463

smartbet
15-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Went there last month, as recommended by one ofthe bro here.

Saw a few good looking gal in this shop. Was lead by one thin, short gal into a room. (with door) Starting very exciting, becos the gal was quite good looking and friendly. Ask for the price for massage. $40/hr. But after the massage, only soso only. Later asked her any special services, she said NO.

Walau very boring, may be she see me new face or wat? No choice lah, went out the room to pay up $40, she recommended me to take up a massage package. $400 for 11 hrs. I told her next time and went off. Still haven't go for the 2nd time.

Found out that those gal there are all from PRC.

Any bros out there ever try b4? Can share something good???

miri
15-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Went recce today but cannot find any Tui Na shop there, only c many hair salons there. Can PM me the details... thanks... :)

Shooter
17-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Blk 463, there is one shop which offers oil massage beside the pet shop at the corner. But its more of a skin and beauty care shop for ladies. Saw a late 30s lady siting at the counter and another man inside resting. funny thing is that its still open at 10pm at night?? Smartbet is this the shop that you tried ?? :confused:

smartbet
18-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Yes, u are right bro. It's known as Yiang Lai Skin & Beauty Care. It's for unisex.

Remember dun try the facial part, the price will kill you.

It's mostly open until 1am.

U staying around that area too???

May be free next time can come out for a coffee. :-)

Good Luck

xxrain
18-04-2004, 03:43 PM
open til 1am?
think will recce today... think should have special since open so late...
i living around the area too...

smartbet
18-04-2004, 05:17 PM
gd luck bro xxrain,

if any yhings gd, pls inform us.

Thanks

whitehorse
20-04-2004, 12:40 AM
I had tried few times months ago, quite shiok.
most of the prc have bc cups. facial will be done by some young malaysia girls. Forget about these prc looks, although one or two are not bad, they gives good massages. I like when they sit on your back and use their leg to rub against you....soome do provide special, I got bbj from ont of them too. I think she is from shanhai...how truth?
rating for the place will be about average than most other tui na.
well it is up to you to feel for it.

smartbet
20-04-2004, 05:59 PM
I had tried few times months ago, quite shiok.
most of the prc have bc cups. facial will be done by some young malaysia girls. Forget about these prc looks, although one or two are not bad, they gives good massages. I like when they sit on your back and use their leg to rub against you....soome do provide special, I got bbj from ont of them too. I think she is from shanhai...how truth?
rating for the place will be about average than most other tui na.
well it is up to you to feel for it.

Any other bro try b4??

nightwolf75
20-04-2004, 07:16 PM
been there last week. no specials leh. but massage very good. dunno whether need to esp ask for specials. :confused:

smartbet
20-04-2004, 07:31 PM
been there last week. no specials leh. but massage very good. dunno whether need to esp ask for specials. :confused:

Bro, i believed we are still new faces to them. May be they scared to ask.

May be have to invest abit more lor. Will go there again this weekend.

Try other PRC see how. Hehe, hope to come back with good fr. :)

Gd luck

xxrain
20-04-2004, 10:24 PM
just went to try yesterday evening... normal hard massage can go harder if you like hard massages... service quite good... she girl din ask any question..i also din ask cos the massage make me sleepy... think should a clean one... maybe other bros can go try change their mind set....

smartbet
21-04-2004, 01:11 PM
just went to try yesterday evening... normal hard massage can go harder if you like hard massages... service quite good... she girl din ask any question..i also din ask cos the massage make me sleepy... think should a clean one... maybe other bros can go try change their mind set....

Wat time u was there bro??? which gal did u try??

Care to share?

leglover
21-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Bros. I was told to go there after 10.30pm that's when the happening begin;)

================================================== ==
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
================================================== ==

sonic
21-04-2004, 06:00 PM
that's interesting.. anything to share, leglover?

leglover
22-04-2004, 08:12 AM
Bro. Sonic,

As I've said I was told and myself will be going there to check
it out. Maybe other bros here can shatre.

==============================================
============================================= :)

smartbet
22-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Bro. Sonic,

As I've said I was told and myself will be going there to check
it out. Maybe other bros here can shatre.

==============================================
============================================= :)

I went there last night abt 10.45pm, no gal available.

was told all gals were working. If want have to wait till 11.30.

Very boring. Will try again tonight.

Antonio
22-04-2004, 11:37 AM
I went there last night abt 10.45pm, no gal available.

was told all gals were working. If want have to wait till 11.30.

Very boring. Will try again tonight.

Wah liao you advertising for shop hah!!! :p

smartbet
22-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Wah liao you advertising for shop hah!!! :p

Bro Antoniio, pls dun get mistaken lah.

Me just want to go and look for "funs".

:D

nightwolf75
23-04-2004, 07:48 AM
any updates on this place? will re-visit it some time late next week.

Kdajong99
23-04-2004, 08:18 AM
any updates on this place? will re-visit it some time late next week.

went there in the afternoon, now having some promotion, massage 45mins for $35, was being massaged by PRC ard early 30s. Her massage is good and strong, only thing is gotto wear shorts. Due to her good massage which i enjoy, i extend the massage to 1 1/2 hours, when told to turn over to the front, her hands will roam ur tighs and occasionally move up the shorts to tease ur balls. Halfway thru, counter lady ard late 20s with slight tinted hair came in and ask if i wanna sign for member. 5 hrs free 1 hrs for $225. At that point the massuer roam me until i marikita, where got time and interest to listen to her membership bullshit. So i have 2 ladies in the room roamin my body askin me to sign up for member tellin me all the benefits and crap. But all this time wearing shorts. Rejected them but tell them i'll be back, in the end the massuer told me she will gimme extra good service if i m back the next time ard. Wonder wat she meant by that... :D

Name of Massuer, forgot to ask but i think she's called Linda, wrong dun flame me.
Looks : 6/10
Massage : 9/10 (she will ask if u wanna buy some special cosmetic oil for massage...dun bother, just tell her to use normal oil will do)
Special : Returnin to find out more.

Total Damaged 1 1/2 = $60 (45 mins $35)

Front door looks very decent. Massuer wearing white doc robes, looks very professional. Saw only 2 rooms available for massage. Will return to try out wat she meant by special.

nightwolf75
23-04-2004, 05:53 PM
went there in the afternoon, now having some promotion, massage 45mins for $35, was being massaged by PRC ard early 30s. Her massage is good and strong, only thing is gotto wear shorts. Due to her good massage which i enjoy, i extend the massage to 1 1/2 hours, when told to turn over to the front, her hands will roam ur tighs and occasionally move up the shorts to tease ur balls. Halfway thru, counter lady ard late 20s with slight tinted hair came in and ask if i wanna sign for member. 5 hrs free 1 hrs for $225. At that point the massuer roam me until i marikita, where got time and interest to listen to her membership bullshit. So i have 2 ladies in the room roamin my body askin me to sign up for member tellin me all the benefits and crap. But all this time wearing shorts. Rejected them but tell them i'll be back, in the end the massuer told me she will gimme extra good service if i m back the next time ard. Wonder wat she meant by that... :D

Name of Massuer, forgot to ask but i think she's called Linda, wrong dun flame me.
Looks : 6/10
Massage : 9/10 (she will ask if u wanna buy some special cosmetic oil for massage...dun bother, just tell her to use normal oil will do)
Special : Returnin to find out more.

Total Damaged 1 1/2 = $60 (45 mins $35)

Front door looks very decent. Massuer wearing white doc robes, looks very professional. Saw only 2 rooms available for massage. Will return to try out wat she meant by special.

haha... will wait for ur further reporting! :p

i think when i went, i also kenna this 'linda' (??)... dunno whether she local or thai. i heard her conversing to another lady in the shop, and dun recognise the language. sounded like thai...

goodytoody
23-04-2004, 06:18 PM
This place near my place, I think is decent one lar. Sometime I sit from afar watching the birds at the next shop, always see auntie go in one for treatment. They also never wear sexy sexy and never jio for customers.

Kdajong99
24-04-2004, 07:59 AM
This place near my place, I think is decent one lar. Sometime I sit from afar watching the birds at the next shop, always see auntie go in one for treatment. They also never wear sexy sexy and never jio for customers.

think it's seperate into two sections, one for the ladies and one for the men....anyway gg back again today to see if i can get more....if neber get anythin outta it...then dun bother abt gg there for any 'specials' le, but i must admit, the tui na is not too bad...at least for my standard. Cheers. :)

vvxx
24-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi bros,

Me new here but have visited this tui-na place for over a yr liao.

Some of the girls do give specials ie handjob (Linda included). Think nowadays only handjobs liao....about a yr back my frens ever had fj there as well! Though not all the girls got special...I now very seldom go so not familiar with the current girls.

My opinion of the place is...they always try to make you pay...for special oils, for membership lah...and very irritating. Also massage at $45/hr on the high end of mkt rate...too bad Jurong this the only place I know (anyone got other lobang?)

smartbet
26-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Have just tried Linda from PRC few days back. Went there in the late night. Body figure not bad. But her massage was only soso. Worst part is NO SPECIAL SERVICE. A bit of autoroaming also cannot. Sienz.

Is it becos i am still new to them??? Keep on asking me to take up package.

I keep on refused, may be this may be the reason, of not becoming a sincere customer for a better service??

Any brohave better advise?

thick
27-04-2004, 12:23 AM
think it's seperate into two sections, one for the ladies and one for the men....anyway gg back again today to see if i can get more....if neber get anythin outta it...then dun bother abt gg there for any 'specials' le, but i must admit, the tui na is not too bad...at least for my standard. Cheers. :)

today, was there with client eating at kopishop and remember got FR on this place. frontage of shop too clean image and gals all wear white robes .... want to buy my client a session, but he rejected ... so did not try. these gals wear white robes and if you think they are clean, but remember that Eden at Holland gals also wear the same, but inside cubicle ...... hee hee hee :p

xxrain
27-04-2004, 01:19 AM
today, was there with client eating at kopishop and remember got FR on this place. frontage of shop too clean image and gals all wear white robes .... want to buy my client a session, but he rejected ... so did not try. these gals wear white robes and if you think they are clean, but remember that Eden at Holland gals also wear the same, but inside cubicle ...... hee hee hee :p

bro thick i agree with you... the tui na at clementi last time also wear white robes... but black bra uderneath... so really canot tell... think i must invest more money there... hehe..

goodytoody
30-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Any updates from Bros?

smartbet
02-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Any updates from Bros?

Hi bros,

Yesterday afternoon, went back to this joint. There was a 2 ladies wearing in white, found out they are the beautician. One of them was the supervisor with very solid boobs. Asked her to recommended me someone who really can massage. She told me to wait for 15 mins. After 15 mins, came out a lady, short, fair looking, cute and a bit plump. She lead me into a room, told her i want to have a oil massage. She asked me want to buy a type of special oil bo, cost $198. Walau, i told her normal oil will do. During the massage, we chit chat. At the same time want to do some auto roaming. Butshe keep on turnning my hands away. Almost time up, didi horny liao, asked her got any special bo? She said NO. because her boss and supervisor are very strict, always do spot check. If kena caught doing special, they will kena fine. :mad: Walau like this also can? So no choice lor, but no regret, her massage is really good and professional. Still worth the money.

Told her will go back and look for her again, when my bones need serviving again...haha.

Name : Sisi (PDMM)
Look : Cute, fair, a bit plump
Attitude : Friendly
Massage : Professional, Good
Others : No happening
:)

waterygal
02-05-2004, 11:04 PM

sure must ask and info, uis

smartbet
03-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Hi bros,

had also found out there are total 6 prcs in this joint.

Will try to visit this joint more frequent, becos that's the only TN joint

in Jurong. :( Will post new FR if have.

Kdajong99
04-05-2004, 08:41 AM
Sign up for the membership package of 10hrs + 2 free hrs for 450. Inclusive of special oilement for HJ. Told by receptionist that there's a better package that cost $1000+ tat include ying yang tiao he. Assume it's sex lah but who will pay so much money to have sex with those PDMM...

anyway got myself a free HJ (Inclusive in the package). Went back there ytd, was massage by a PRC (didnt bother to ask name), 15mins thru, linda came in and ask if i wanted to be massage by 2 gals. I say ok and they proceed to give me a good hard massage. One concentrating on back, the other legs. When it's time to flip over, they ask if i wanna extend for another 1/2 hr (By then already 1 1/2 hr of decent massage). I say ok, since only half hour more. They then dim the lights and latch the door, (the door lock is using latch type). then one of them lower my shorts and gimme a HJ, the other massage my head. After ard 10 mins, both proceed to rubba my didi. But when i try to auto roam, kena rejected.

Anyway, overall experience consider good. But when massage by 2 ladies, my 12 hrs massage time was deducted by 4hrs for a 2 hrs massage. Not worth. So next time go back will only get 1 massuer enough liao.

PS, will find out abt their names and remember them. Awaiting my next FR.

BTW, this shop does provide special, must ask for individual rooms instead of the curtains partition beds. :)

lonesome_tonite
04-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Sign up for the membership package of 10hrs + 2 free hrs for 450. Inclusive of special oilement for HJ. Told by receptionist that there's a better package that cost $1000+ tat include ying yang tiao he. Assume it's sex lah but who will pay so much money to have sex with those PDMM...

anyway got myself a free HJ (Inclusive in the package). Went back there ytd, was massage by a PRC (didnt bother to ask name), 15mins thru, linda came in and ask if i wanted to be massage by 2 gals. I say ok and they proceed to give me a good hard massage. One concentrating on back, the other legs. When it's time to flip over, they ask if i wanna extend for another 1/2 hr (By then already 1 1/2 hr of decent massage). I say ok, since only half hour more. They then dim the lights and latch the door, (the door lock is using latch type). then one of them lower my shorts and gimme a HJ, the other massage my head. After ard 10 mins, both proceed to rubba my didi. But when i try to auto roam, kena rejected.

Anyway, overall experience consider good. But when massage by 2 ladies, my 12 hrs massage time was deducted by 4hrs for a 2 hrs massage. Not worth. So next time go back will only get 1 massuer enough liao.

BTW, this shop does provide special, must ask for individual rooms instead of the curtains partition beds. :)

bro, confirm ah? the bros beforehand who test already said no specials leh? so, u ask at the front desk for the specials ah?

turbo_power
04-05-2004, 10:26 AM

i've oso signed up, $225 for 6 hrs, recently hv used up all: 1.5 hrs X 4. tried sushen, linda, xiaohong(pretty) X 2. overall the massage were really skillful.

My 1st trip to there, massage halfway, a msia gal, mayvis(somthing like that) pop in the room to promote their package, blah blah blah... I close my eyes talking to her, cus feel very irritating. she say i no manner closed my eyes talking to her, got to respect her lah, sexy massage my body keep promoting the massage package! She's quite pretty, since she sexy massage me, i strench my hand want to touch her tits, but immediately she hold my hand to stop me. I scold her: "stop puting a mask dealing with me, you appear to me very seducing but yet untouchable, if u want my deal, cut your act and talk to me sincerely" her face turn black immediately. told her off again:"i don't like to be disturb when massage, don't come in unneccesarry, every minute i am paying for it" after that she dare not come in again. I continue to enjoy my massage, HJ is being offered, cus i can really joke with the massue.
in the end i still took the 1/2 package($225) cus the massage is really good, and wanted to explore more... and i had explored and concluded: they're very careful and selective, and they do allow autoroam once you hv the chemistry with them, they do not only HJ, but also... (you shd know) :D

me no good writting FR, if i miss out any thing just pm me...

lonesome_tonite
04-05-2004, 12:07 PM
i've oso signed up, $225 for 6 hrs, recently hv used up all: 1.5 hrs X 4. tried sushen, linda, xiaohong(pretty) X 2. overall the massage were really skillful.

My 1st trip to there, massage halfway, a msia gal, mayvis(somthing like that) pop in the room to promote their package, blah blah blah... I close my eyes talking to her, cus feel very irritating. she say i no manner closed my eyes talking to her, got to respect her lah, sexy massage my body keep promoting the massage package! She's quite pretty, since she sexy massage me, i strench my hand want to touch her tits, but immediately she hold my hand to stop me. I scold her: "stop puting a mask dealing with me, you appear to me very seducing but yet untouchable, if u want my deal, cut your act and talk to me sincerely" her face turn black immediately. told her off again:"i don't like to be disturb when massage, don't come in unneccesarry, every minute i am paying for it" after that she dare not come in again. I continue to enjoy my massage, HJ is being offered, cus i can really joke with the massue.
in the end i still took the 1/2 package($225) cus the massage is really good, and wanted to explore more... and i had explored and concluded: they're very careful and selective, and they do allow autoroam once you hv the chemistry with them, they do not only HJ, but also... (you shd know) :D

wah, bro! this centre looked quite tao leh.... i better give it a miss, unless going for a good massage! thanks for giving all the bros an update!

smartbet
04-05-2004, 06:24 PM

Bro Kdajong99,

Wow, i dun even know can massage at rubba didi my 2 gals atthe same time.

And also have wat so call Yin Yang tiao Her for $1,000. How come no one approach me for that??

Did u went there in the night or daytime?

Linda look i know is just ok, figure good, how abt the other lady that rubba u, sui bo??

If sui, i dun mind paying hj for 2 manz. :)

Waiting for your reply. Thanks

goodytoody
05-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Went there recently. A PRC girl wearing jeans and spaghetti straps massage me. Wore my shorts all the way, but she only massage up to near the balls but never touch. I ask got special anot she say bu xing. At the end of 1 hr ($45) , ask me want to extend another hour ($45). I say I come back another day. Btw, I was in the sliding private door room, yet she offer no special. Confirm this joint is hard to get special or dun have at all, unless u sign on $1000 cut throat.

turbo_power
05-05-2004, 11:42 AM
bros smartbet, pm u...

smartbet
05-05-2004, 12:57 PM
bros smartbet, pm u...

Bro turbo_power, pm u. Pls reply

lonesome_tonite
05-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Bro turbo_power, pm u. Pls reply

wah, why so secret?? :D

smartbet
05-05-2004, 05:25 PM
wah, why so secret?? :D

Bro lonesome,

nothing secret lah. Just that, i hope bro turbo can share his experience with me. And also this joint is the only one in Jurong area. So just dun wan to be high profile. kekeke......May be bros in the west should also arrange one outing together to know each other better.There is a new karaok pub (2nd Home) at Taman jurong superbowl area.The boss of the pub is my friend, may be one day, we can meet up there together for a beer. Yam Seng..... :rolleyes:

turbo_power
05-05-2004, 05:49 PM
haha... just wana keep low profile for this TN, you can pm me to ask and discuss oso mah, and i can share with you more... seriously so far this is one of the TN in the Jurong area i like: skillful massage +++ :D

yeah... probably we shd meet up one day. btw, jurong bowl is 5 min drive from my company... :p

monster98
05-05-2004, 05:59 PM
haha... just wana keep low profile for this TN, you can pm me to ask and discuss oso mah, and i can share with you more... seriously so far this is one of the TN in the Jurong area i like: skillful massage +++ :D

yeah... probably we shd meet up one day. btw, jurong bowl is 5 min drive from my company... :p

Bro Turbo-power, can u PM me more information on your close encounter at this msg joint? Yr information and kind assistance towards this matter is very much appreciated.......

fun4evergood
05-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Bro Turbo-power, can u PM me more information on your close encounter at this msg joint? Yr information and kind assistance towards this matter is very much appreciated.......

wah! so power ! I also wan .... :D

turbo_power
06-05-2004, 09:49 AM
haha....walau.... monster, f4ever, me lazy to pm both of u, we meet up almost weekly, share wz you when we meet better mah... lazy to type :rolleyes:

manfon
06-05-2004, 09:53 AM

Turbo.. must bring me along next time... ... i stay nearby leh..

Ah Tan
06-05-2004, 10:09 AM
i also want leh......

manfon
06-05-2004, 10:38 AM
i also want leh......
you stay jurong meh?

turbo_power
06-05-2004, 01:12 PM
haha.... mr manfon & mr ah tan... how come both of u suddenly want TN ?
if you want good massage, yes this is one of the good joint. pls note there's no syt gals here, but generally are psps gals... :p

fun4evergood
06-05-2004, 01:15 PM
haha.... mr manfon & mr ah tan... how come both of u suddenly want TN ?
if you want good massage, yes this is one of the good joint. pls note there's no syt gals here, but generally are psps gals... :p

no SYT?? dont bother...........

turbo_power
06-05-2004, 01:25 PM
no SYT?? dont bother...........

SOT can...? :D

smartbet
06-05-2004, 05:59 PM

Bro Turbo, wat is psps gal & SOT??

Can advise?

manfon
06-05-2004, 10:57 PM

I can.. :D

turbo_power
07-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Bro Turbo, wat is psps gal & SOT??

Can advise?

haha....
SYT - sweet young thing
SOT - sweet old thing
PSPS - pui swee pui swee (hokkien), fat beauty fat beauty, mean the gal is meaty but beauty :p

fun4evergood
07-05-2004, 10:03 AM
haha....
SYT - sweet young thing
SOT - sweet old thing
PSPS - pui swee pui swee (hokkien), fat beauty fat beauty, mean the gal is meaty but beauty :p

Since when u are into meaty gals? monster enough for u? :D

turbo_power
07-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Since when u are into meaty gals? monster enough for u? :D

monster is not meaty lah...
but "SUPER" meaty, his neh neh some gals oso canot win him u know... :D

fun4evergood
07-05-2004, 11:53 AM
but "SUPER" meaty, his neh neh some gals oso canot win him u know...

tried tat done tat...... foc somemore !!! :D :eek:

smartbet
08-05-2004, 01:18 PM
haha....
SYT - sweet young thing
SOT - sweet old thing

Thanks bro. Got it.

:)

monster98
09-05-2004, 12:55 PM
but "SUPER" meaty, his neh neh some gals oso canot win him u know... :D

KNN. U guys think i not around so can write "bad" about me issit???? :mad:

My Neh Neh big but still got alot of gals lke to lick.... Jealous??????

fun4evergood
09-05-2004, 03:24 PM

Ha ha................... can I lick too? :eek:

manfon
09-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Ha ha................... can I lick too? :eek:

is it FOC????

hearthrob
10-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Wah! so happening!
I also want leh.... :D

fun4evergood
10-05-2004, 10:32 AM
is it FOC????

Dun think so .....last time he quote me $2.99 ....... :eek:

turbo_power
10-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Dun think so .....last time he quote me $2.99 ....... :eek:

better check yr tongue see got rotten anot... :eek:

waypastprime
10-05-2004, 10:56 AM

Pink nipples? I dont want dark ones leh. :D

fun4evergood
10-05-2004, 11:10 AM
better check yr tongue see got rotten anot... :eek:

ha ha..... I bite it with me teeth !! :eek:

smartbet
10-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi bros,

After few times to this 463 TN joint still no happening. Felt very boring liao. So, yesterday went to Jurong East Blk 253, just opposite BP petrol Kiosk.
Name of the joint, if i am not wrong is Cheng Tou Beauty Care.

Saw one pretty, thin and lady at the counter. So walk in and ask her, any massage service. She said "yes". $38 per/hr. Then she lead me to a cubicle.
Undress myself, and get ready for a massage. Her massage is more to a sexy massage. And she is very friendly and keep on smiling. But very shiok. Abt 45 mins, she ask me want to extend bo?. I said another 1/2 hr ok bo? She said "OK". Then i turned over, my didi already aiming high liao. Haha, she just automatic, put her hand and hj for me. Walau, so fast? Dun care lah, just start sutoroaming, and she never reject. But too bad, my didi can't hold long, under her control. Game Over!. Then ask her any other special services bo? She said, y u so anxious?? "Yao Mang Mang Lai" in chinese. Next time, i come again, i will know have bo? Haha.

OK lah, definitely will go again very soon.

Name : Ah Jin (PDMM)
Massage : 7/10 (sexy)
Look : 8/10 (Sweet & Pretty)
HJ : 8/10 with autoroaming
Damage : $38 + $30

PS, and one thing, i found out, she formerly also from 463 JW TN joint.

:) No Regret!

goodytoody
10-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Wahaha new lobang to jolok. Thank you.

smartbet
10-05-2004, 07:09 PM
Wahaha new lobang to jolok. Thank you.

Dun mention bro,

Left out one very important thing, haha...

Phone number : ???? Pls pm me..... :)

xxrain
11-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Hi bros,

Saw one pretty, thin and lady at the counter. So walk in and ask her, any massage service. She said "yes". $38 per/hr. Then she lead me to a cubicle.
Undress myself, and get ready for a massage. Her massage is more to a sexy massage. And she is very friendly and keep on smiling. But very shiok. Abt 45 mins, she ask me want to extend bo?. I said another 1/2 hr ok bo? She said "OK". Then i turned over, my didi already aiming high liao. Haha, she just automatic, put her hand and hj for me. Walau, so fast? Dun care lah, just start sutoroaming, and she never reject. But too bad, my didi can't hold long, under her control. Game Over!. Then ask her any other special services bo? She said, y u so anxious?? "Yao Mang Mang Lai" in chinese. Next time, i come again, i will know have bo? Haha.

hmm... why i go last week never got any happening?? :mad:
mayber got the wrong girl... how many girls are there? last time i go only got one.. but dun have special... maybe must go a few times..

turbo_power
11-05-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi bros,

After few times to this 463 TN joint still no happening. Felt very boring liao. So, yesterday went to Jurong East Blk 253, just opposite BP petrol Kiosk.
Name of the joint, if i am not wrong is Cheng Tou Beauty Care.

bro,
seems like another fun TN place in the west!!! need to sign any member anot? haha...
can pm me the tel number... :p thanks...

smartbet
11-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Went there yesterday night , the place is a typical massage parlour which you see . And to tell you that the massage is great , it's not those half fuck type . Traditional massage which you will feel relaxed after you go . Unless you are looking traditional massage otherwise don't waste your time going .

Bro fongsama,

which one are u referring?? JW463 or JE 235? :)

manfon
11-05-2004, 09:30 PM
bro,
seems like another fun TN place in the west!!! need to sign any member anot? haha...
can pm me the tel number... :p thanks...

next time can jio me anot? I wanna try leh.. :)

turbo_power
12-05-2004, 10:44 AM
next time can jio me anot? I wanna try leh.. :)

haha... sure lah... yr body oso itchy izzit... :D

fun4evergood
12-05-2004, 11:03 AM
haha... sure lah... yr body oso itchy izzit... :D

I also want !!! :eek:

turbo_power
12-05-2004, 11:25 AM
I also want !!! :eek:
you everything oso want... want yr head! tot u say no syt dun bother, now u want, want yr head! :mad:

Ah Tan
12-05-2004, 02:03 PM
I Also Want !!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbo_power
12-05-2004, 02:30 PM
I Also Want !!!!!!!!!!!!!

intend to embark another mission izzit? :D

monster98
12-05-2004, 02:49 PM
intend to embark another mission izzit? :D

Mission not so impossible :p

fun4evergood
12-05-2004, 04:08 PM
you everything oso want... want yr head! tot u say no syt dun bother, now u want, want yr head! :mad:

Dun like tat lah........ change of taste mah..... :eek:

fun4evergood
12-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Mission not so impossible :p

Mission Failed :eek:

smartbet
12-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Just wondering if there is anyone who can tell me if there is anymore HC or tui na as i staying at JW area will be good if have no need to travel all the way doen to GL or Marina South.

Bro,

actually there are few which i heard of. But some still haven't try yet.

1) Blk 502 JW above 7-11. (not try yet)

2) Blk 315 JE market - kafuyu (tried- traditional massage, with no hanky panky)

3) Super Spa - taman jurong bowling centre - open concept

.....still trying to look for more..hehe.. :p

waka
13-05-2004, 11:55 PM
For those who stay at jurong there a HC at bird park.If u all know where is the KTV at brid park.ITs just beside the ktv

smartbet
16-05-2004, 01:17 PM
For those who stay at jurong there a HC at bird park.If u all know where is the KTV at brid park.ITs just beside the ktv

For this HC at bird park, it's 100% got hanky panky. I still remember abt 2 yrs back, there are 3 gals who are very ang pai. Eve, Apple and Sammy.

Their massage is OK, but thier "Special" are fantasic. Service include :
1) Bathe for u.

2) Sexy Massage

3) BJ with Hot Tea

4) Ass Licking

5) Bonk with no hurry

I still remember the price is 120 for the Full Special. Very long time no cheong there liao. Becos really cannot keep away from there, once u start to visit them. Just like take drugs, Dun go and bonk will die. Hahaha....
But confirmed it's a very nice place to go. Any bros have try lately and have new fr to share??

smartbet
16-05-2004, 01:20 PM
Any bros lately has try JW 463??? Any new fr to share??

Recently noticed that JE 253, nowadays vey hard to get the gals.
Seem like the gals are very busy. It's invaded by the bros samsters from this forum?? Hahaha...so thinking of going back to JW 463 to have a look. So bros any new fr to share for JW 463?? Will go there after tonight horse racing.

Hardcore Gamer
26-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Went there 1st time. Went to room with glass panel door and curtain. A girl call susan came in. Told her my mandarin not good I am Spore PR only english and malay can speak.

After awhile She drew the curtains and began her sales pitch. I just smiled and said no. She ask why. I Said don't really understand what she talking about ( only know she said 225 and help release down there). She became exasperated cos talk so long I don't understand. She started from the top and I just smile. She gave up.

Ask me got girlfriend. I said got ex because of long distance relationship crap. Then action started. Massage my thighs my pole became alive. She said want to release I said how much. She said $30 I said Ok.

Very thrilling cos it looked like it was against policy because concealed her hand movement with towel and look nervously at the door entrance. No chance of BJ once she oiled my pole.

I took a shot ask if can touch. She stood beside me and said if it helps (phooo....slutty). I went down bra, upskirt and a little inside panties. After everything pay her secretly and pay $60 at the counter. However any of you bros got recommendation for prettier girls? Susan ok only but when horny who cares.

Virus2004
29-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Any FR on the Super Spa at Taman Jurong or recomandation ...? :D

Hardcore Gamer
30-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Went to have a look see at jurong blk 501 2nd floor (above 7-11). Saw auntie and they advertise that they do massage for children/babies as well. Didn't go in and try. Anybody went before?

Went to Jurong E blk 253. Just offer HJ, suck t*ts and kissing. No kick. Don't think I will be going anymore. Use the money in JB. Reading some threads and saw that lion city spa offer 2 girls (around S$200). Called them this afternoon the guy said no problem can be arranged. Definately will be making a trip down its like my final fantasy.

Any bros tried before care to share? Anywhere in Spore offer 2 girls at one go?

xxrain
08-06-2004, 03:27 AM
finally back to singapore after 2 week in india.. cos over there not much thnigs to do.. so damn horny .... went to this jw joint to try my luck after getting home from the airport...

the girl i got is quite plump... din see her when i last visted... had a hj... but not after shutting her preaching by closing my eyes and see i am tired...

the hj is only so so.. but good enough for a quick release... well this is the first time got special formthiis joint... freaking lucky i guess...

simplybochup
08-06-2004, 11:35 AM
finally back to singapore after 2 week in india.. .

i've visiting this TN for quite sometime, but still nothing special leh...? mayb me not charm enuff and pui pui somemore... :(
me jus enjoy the solid massage

simplybochup
08-06-2004, 11:39 AM
finally back to singapore after 2 week in india.....

i've been visiting this TN for quite sometime, but nothing leh... :(
mayb me not charm enuff and pui pui somemore...
but i like their solid massage...

smartbet
06-07-2004, 07:01 PM
:) Long time never visit this JW 463 joint liao. So went back there last week. There was only this gal "Xiao Hong" who had just finished with a customer. I remembered, i had tried her b4 but nothing special. So i hesitated for a while, she asked me "can give me a chance"? So ok lor, no gal at that moment. She lead me to 2nd floor, there was a room there. I do remembered one bro told me b4, 2nd floor room sure got happenings. Haha...so in my heart, i were thinking hosay liao.
In the room, she massaged for me with no strength. Anyway, i aslo dun care lah. So we both just talking cock while she was massaging.And at the same time, i try to do some autoroaming on her top. To my surprise, there is no reject this time. Very soon, my pole was already aiming high to the ceiling.
She give me a cheeky smile, asking me want to release ma?? I asked her how to release...haha. She quoted $50 for HJ. Walau, i told her so expensive.
$50 for BJ better, or $80 for FJ. I asked her back can bo??
She turned my offer for BJ and FJ, saying she dun do that except HJ.
At this time sian liao, but did still aiming high. So i have no choice but counter offer her $50 for HJ with sucking her titi and fingering her pussy can bo? She just keep quiet and immediately do HJ for me. Haha...so the rest of the scenario, i no need to continue liao.

Massage : 6/10 (no strength, or no standard)
Look : 7/10 (small built)
Attitude : GF attitude and talkative
HJ : 9/10 with surprise
Heard that she is the most "ang pai" liao
PS : remember to request for 2nd floor room and also go there b4 10pm.
Becos i heard thier boss will be back only by 10pm.

Other bros, if have other new experiences n this 463 joint, pls kindly share.
Thanks

xxrain
07-07-2004, 01:53 AM
:) Long time never visit this JW 463 joint liao. So went back there last week. There was only this gal "Xiao Hong" who had just finished with a customer. I remembered, i had tried her b4 but nothing special. So i hesitated for a while, she asked me "can give me a chance"? So ok lor, no gal at that moment. She lead me to 2nd floor, there was a room there. I do remembered one bro told me b4, 2nd floor room sure got happenings. Haha...so in my heart, i were thinking hosay liao.
In the room, she massaged for me with no strength. Anyway, i aslo dun care lah. So we both just talking cock while she was massaging.And at the same time, i try to do some autoroaming on her top. To my surprise, there is no reject this time. Very soon, my pole was already aiming high to the ceiling.
She give me a cheeky smile, asking me want to release ma?? I asked her how to release...haha. She quoted $50 for HJ. Walau, i told her so expensive.
$50 for BJ better, or $80 for FJ. I asked her back can bo??
She turned my offer for BJ and FJ, saying she dun do that except HJ.
At this time sian liao, but did still aiming high. So i have no choice but counter offer her $50 for HJ with sucking her titi and fingering her pussy can bo? She just keep quiet and immediately do HJ for me. Haha...so the rest of the scenario, i no need to continue liao.

Massage : 6/10 (no strength, or no standard)
Look : 7/10 (small built)
Attitude : GF attitude and talkative
HJ : 9/10 with surprise
Heard that she is the most "ang pai" liao
PS : remember to request for 2nd floor room and also go there b4 10pm.
Becos i heard thier boss will be back only by 10pm.

Other bros, if have other new experiences n this 463 joint, pls kindly share.
Thanks

hmm.. i tried her once but no special leh... your FR make me gian.. must go try again ... there is also a pace in jurong st32 market... near the multi storey carpark.. got hj only..

lonesome_tonite
07-07-2004, 08:25 AM
hmm.. i tried her once but no special leh... your FR make me gian.. must go try again ... there is also a pace in jurong st32 market... near the multi storey carpark.. got hj only..

u referring to kafuyu? sure got hj meh? been there 4-5 times already. never got even a hint of hanky-panky. the old lady boss very strict with her ladies....

smartbet
07-07-2004, 10:32 AM
finally back to singapore after 2 week in india.. cos over there not much thnigs to do.. so damn horny .... went to this jw joint to try my luck after getting home from the airport...

the girl i got is quite plump... din see her when i last visted... had a hj... but not after shutting her preaching by closing my eyes and see i am tired...

the hj is only so so.. but good enough for a quick release... well this is the first time got special formthiis joint... freaking lucky i guess...

bro, this one can autoroaming bo???? :p

sglookout
08-07-2004, 01:12 AM

Street 32 ? That should be street 31 brother. And there are a few near there.
Is it along the same row as the coffee shop along the way towards MRT ?

xxrain
08-07-2004, 02:31 PM
to bro smartbet:

the girl that i tried after i came from india does not allow roaming.. btw she got shoulder length hair.. looks is ok only..

after reading your FR on xiao hong.. i went to try her last night.. she isreally ang pai. fully booked ... in the end try susan.. only got hj job.. but she quite chatty.. so din really try to roam her...

to bro sglookout:

maybe i got the strret no. wrong... but yes u are right it is near the one coffee shop to the chinese garden mrt.. but its on the opposite side of the coffee... same block as the multi storey carpark..

but mind you, she did not do special with new customer. she is very careful.. i only got special after a few tries and hints to her so if u dun get special dun come fuck me ok...... but her hj ok only ..mechanical..

if you still cannot find maybe just pm me..

xxrain
08-07-2004, 03:25 PM
btw bro smartbet, wta's the surprise you say xiao hong's hj got?

goodytoody
11-07-2004, 02:17 AM
Went there to try Xiao Ling. Claims she is 35 and married, husband in China. Gave me shorts to wear but I say dun need, and she say ok underwear also can. Massage quite good, after only 15 minutes asked me to turn over, very good liao! Then massage front abit, and legs, now starting to massage the thigh near the dick. And when she using towel to put near my dick area there, she "accidentally" touched my already steam dick. Then say, wah. Yao bu yao mah *touching my cock through the towel and pcc it for me* . And she also digging my asshole with her fingers fooh. I ask how much, she say $20. Haha. OK LAR!

As I'm a fast cummer, especially since her body so fleshy and can see her zhaogeng, so I ask her to not stroke it first, but massage my balls area only. As she massage , i try to ask her why cannot make love or blowjob, she say she dun do it, even if pay her $200. Then she say so long never make love because husband in China, but then why she dun wanna fuck with me? (Maybe I first time see her, must visit her again to try banging!) Then I try to autoroam underneath, but wearing jeans, too troublesome. So just settle with rubbing her tits.

While she massaging my balls, keep asking in horny way, shufu mah? Shuang mah? You dick very beautiful. Then I buay tahan already ask her pcc for me . After just 1.5 minutes, I cum, and I hug her sucking on her neck while she pcc for me until it all came out. She said "so much cum ar" and then press press my dick , shiok!

Paid $35 + $20 + $4 ( she havent eat dinner, not spoil market dun flame me bros :D )

Massage 7/10
Autoroam only top
Face 7/10 (cfm look, pink pink cheeks like she feeling hot and horny)
Tits - not good at seeing cup, but as long as I know can grab, enough liao)
Body - Fleshy, not thin neither chubby, just womanly fleshy and nice to grab grab.

Suggest you all try Xiao Ling soon! And see if anyone can get to fuck her.

smartbet
11-07-2004, 06:32 PM
bro goodytoody,

thanks for your Fr, will try to go this 2 days.

Thanks

smartbet
11-07-2004, 07:08 PM
bros,

by the way how to add reputation points??

Thanks

smartbet
11-07-2004, 07:13 PM
bros, i got it now. Thanks.

Many reputation points to be add to some samsters bros here. Owe them too long liao..haha.

cheers :)

goodytoody
11-07-2004, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the reputation bro. Added to yours also. Try and see if you get to bang her anot.

smartbet
18-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Bros,

i just found out there is a steam suana & a jacuzzi tub in JW 463. Any bros had try b4?? Any happening there??

Pls share your experiences.

goodytoody
18-07-2004, 11:58 PM
I been there about 3 times, but have yet to see any Jacuzzi .... Maybe newly installed?

Randi_Candi
21-07-2004, 02:18 AM
For this HC at bird park, it's 100% got hanky panky. I still remember abt 2 yrs back, there are 3 gals who are very ang pai. Eve, Apple and Sammy.

Their massage is OK, but thier "Special" are fantasic. Service include :
1) Bathe for u.

2) Sexy Massage

3) BJ with Hot Tea

4) Ass Licking

5) Bonk with no hurry

I still remember the price is 120 for the Full Special. Very long time no cheong there liao. Becos really cannot keep away from there, once u start to visit them. Just like take drugs, Dun go and bonk will die. Hahaha....
But confirmed it's a very nice place to go. Any bros have try lately and have new fr to share??

The last time visited Eve was still there about 3mths mayb?
Anyway her lookerness dropped.......age is catching up liao

Kdajong99
21-07-2004, 09:26 AM
I been there about 3 times, but have yet to see any Jacuzzi .... Maybe newly installed?

After MIA for a long time, decided to go back to explore the place. Caz i sign up as a member with 12hrs package, i realise my last trip was actually in may and i still have 4 hrs of massage time left.

Was being massaged by Susan, being led to a room at the back near to the toilet and their eating area. Didnt know that there was a door there. Also never see any jacuzzi around...maybe 2nd floor?

Anyway her massage was SOP, feeling very tired so opt for 2hrs session. The interesting part was near to the 1 and 1/2 hr mark, she pointed to my didi and ask if the part require massage, i say yes and she proceed to remove my shorts to gimme a HJ, but as she is sitting down and was beyond my reach, i didnt manage to touch her boobs or roam her body. After everythin was done, i didnt ask her for the price or pay her for the HJ and she didnt ask for it. In fact, this is the second time i got a free HJ from her if i remember correctly. But that's for a 2hr massage session.

If any other brothers got similiar experience, feel free to share. But one thing for sure, the quality of the gals seems to be dropping tremeously. After my final 2hrs session, definately wun be continuing the membership...not worth the money, only thing is that one of the very few neighbourhood shops in west area that provide special...wat to do.. :(

Shooter
30-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Just pass by the TN shop today. They are closed already. Renovation work all over the place. don't know whats going on. :confused:

goodytoody
30-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Bro they are not closed.

They are renovating and will be opening again. Im sure they will come back with a bang for you to bang bang.

gold
01-08-2004, 10:07 PM
hi any bro know when the revonation will finished? i 1 2 chiong there . cannot wait

shokanman
01-08-2004, 10:18 PM
If Bro cant wait for them to open. I recommend you go to their Balestier branch....same boss and the girls will go to and fro of their braches at times. I noe they also have another branch at Bishan

ol'coyote
02-08-2004, 05:25 PM
If Bro cant wait for them to open. I recommend you go to their Balestier branch....same boss and the girls will go to and fro of their braches at times. I noe they also have another branch at Bishan

huh ?...can tell me whc is their branches ?...
the ones at balestier and bishan...
JE a bit far for me...but balestier n bishan...hehe...
can drop by for lunch...

smartbet
02-08-2004, 06:03 PM

Hehe bro, anything special to recommend if the girls do travel to and fro. Like this meaned they will have more freedom, right???

:) :)

shokanman
03-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Balestier Branch...you can find it on the main road of Balestier and the number is maybe 377( not very sure)...It is a facial shop..the shp name is YL also. same as the one at Jurong. As for the Bishan branch, I am not sure which one...I never been to Bishan Branch..Only heard from the girls there. Even saw the counter gave one of the girls $10 cab money to take a cab to Bishan when that Branch need help.

Can remember the girls there..but I got once got a massage from Xiao Hong there. She told me that she station at Jurong most of the time.

smartbet
05-08-2004, 07:05 PM
When i pass along JW 463, seem like even under renovation also have massage services going on. But i didn't go in, becos the enviroment very dirty and noisy. :o

smartbet
07-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Heard from my friends, now JW 463, most of the time left Linda alone there.

Asked me to make a try, may be have happenings. Dun know where are the rest of the girls liao. Any bros have try b4 during the renovation??

whitehorse
10-08-2004, 12:19 AM
just give u guys an update, one of the lady set up her own shop at 507.
If you try hers b4, u will understand why can she set up a shop so soon.

This new place, has similar concept. upstair, facial...individual room with solid wall & door, although door has glass opening
I had tried two girl, first...forget the first girl name, she was front the famous TP B72. The second Lili, just persuded her to BJ for me, some more come in mouth... damm shiok. she allow me to finger ...her. Generally the place "don;t allow" such behaviours, but...

so enjoy. (BTW, the ladies are about 7/10 type)

xxrain
10-08-2004, 12:59 AM

This new place, has similar concept. upstair, facial...individual room with solid wall & door, although door has glass opening
I had tried two girl, first...forget the first girl name, she was front the famous TP B72. The second Lili, just persuded her to BJ for me, some more come in mouth... damm shiok. she allow me to finger ...her. Generally the place "don;t allow" such behaviours, but...

thanks bro will go recce hopefully this week, cos running on tight schedule...

dkhardon
10-08-2004, 04:38 PM

bro, went to recce blk 507 but dun seem to able to find a massage shop there.. went to 463 it's still under renovation

whitehorse
10-08-2004, 11:30 PM
someone started a new treads.
It is near the CC, where the Mac is.
right at the corner.

hellosingapore
11-08-2004, 02:53 AM
i happen to stay in jw463...didnt kno ther is this TN joint dwnstairs....aways thought its a shop doin facial or stuff like dat....had seen quite a number of prc in n out from dat plc including the boss till quite late at nite also coz i aways park my car behind the shop...happen to c 1 prc cuffed up a police van sometimes back when im leaving for work in the morning so bros here beware abit..the plc mayb watched aready

goodytoody
11-08-2004, 01:55 PM
i happen to stay in jw463...didnt kno ther is this TN joint dwnstairs....aways thought its a shop doin facial or stuff like dat....had seen quite a number of prc in n out from dat plc including the boss till quite late at nite also coz i aways park my car behind the shop...happen to c 1 prc cuffed up a police van sometimes back when im leaving for work in the morning so bros here beware abit..the plc mayb watched aready

Bro, when did that happen. Was it in July ? Or June?

hellosingapore
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Bro, when did that happen. Was it in July ? Or June?

july leh....remember i goin outstation in the night of dat day...morning leaving for office n startin up my car n smokin ther saw a lady got cuffed up a police van parked 2lots beside me

Kdajong99
11-08-2004, 02:17 PM
july leh....remember i goin outstation in the night of dat day...morning leaving for office n startin up my car n smokin ther saw a lady got cuffed up a police van parked 2lots beside me

wah....i still got 2hrs left of my package which i sign up....wonder if can still redeem... :(

xxrain
11-08-2004, 02:21 PM
wah....i still got 2hrs left of my package which i sign up....wonder if can still redeem... :(

haha bro very unlikely... maybe u can wait for them to reopen and go on shot finish it.. or go the other branch mentioned earlier...

Kdajong99
11-08-2004, 02:40 PM
haha bro very unlikely... maybe u can wait for them to reopen and go on shot finish it.. or go the other branch mentioned earlier...

sigh...another sad news for bros stayin in the west...wonder if the new venture is better than that of this.... :cool:

ez2link
11-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Agree with you bro power. By investing more $$ and time into this hobby plus a bit of TCSS skill, we should be autoroaming them in no time.

But I still cannot seem to part with my hard earn $$ of 225 for this package leh. And there is no promise even invested this $225. We might not be able to autoroam..

Some time I understand it is difficult to let the small brother do the thinking... hahaha...

Just my 1 cent worth of comment..

hellosingapore
16-08-2004, 07:57 PM
the renovation is done shld be reopening any time within this week

notti_boi
17-08-2004, 03:18 AM
if u need to purchase a package before you are offered any specials... is it really worth it???

there are so many other places which do not require you to purchase packages for specials.. dont think they will survive long if they carry on like this.

just feel you should spend your hard earned $$ more wisely.

Agree with you bro power. By investing more $$ and time into this hobby plus a bit of TCSS skill, we should be autoroaming them in no time.

But I still cannot seem to part with my hard earn $$ of 225 for this package leh. And there is no promise even invested this $225. We might not be able to autoroam..

Some time I understand it is difficult to let the small brother do the thinking... hahaha...

Just my 1 cent worth of comment..

smartbet
17-08-2004, 10:48 AM
I believed the tui nai PDMM trend is going to be over soon. No point investing on them anymore. Unless you think is worth it.

If u feel free to go to Geylang MRT, just come out from the MTR, u can see plenty of PRC girls dressed swee swee, waiting for MENs. And now even at Geylang, u can have any type of PRC girls and play with them all sorts of patterns u want with your investments. I tried once, for $40 u can have a good bonk with a pretty and young PRC. My had friends who had tried $80 with 2 PRCs at the same time. And also 2 mens sharing 1 PRC at the same time. You really can have mess orgie with your investments. Give it a try.

ez2link
17-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Bro, sorry to add some salt to your post but I cant figure out there is any Geylang MRT?? Is it Aljunied, Paya Lebar or Eunos? I think is PL most probably? Right bro? Sorry ha Sorry ha.. I need the location la

I believed the tui nai PDMM trend is going to be over soon. No point investing on them anymore. Unless you think is worth it.

If u feel free to go to Geylang MRT, just come out from the MTR, u can see plenty of PRC girls dressed swee swee, waiting for MENs. And now even at Geylang, u can have any type of PRC girls and play with them all sorts of patterns u want with your investments. I tried once, for $40 u can have a good bonk with a pretty and young PRC. My had friends who had tried $80 with 2 PRCs at the same time. And also 2 mens sharing 1 PRC at the same time. You really can have mess orgie with your investments. Give it a try.

smartbet
17-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Bro, sorry to add some salt to your post but I cant figure out there is any Geylang MRT?? Is it Aljunied, Paya Lebar or Eunos? I think is PL most probably? Right bro? Sorry ha Sorry ha.. I need the location la

Oh, it's ok bro. It's Paya Lebar MRT. Hehe.....You can try Geylang Lor 28 to 32. Along the road side...many chio PRCs around waiting for SpermMan. :-)

goodytoody
17-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Bro, $40 is excluding hotel charges mah. Add another $20 or so for a quick hotel room booking.

ez2link
18-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Haha... Thank q hur bro! Hmm... will cross over the road to the Kopi Thiam 1st to drink kopi 1st then recce..

Oh, it's ok bro. It's Paya Lebar MRT. Hehe.....You can try Geylang Lor 28 to 32. Along the road side...many chio PRCs around waiting for SpermMan. :-)

smartbet
19-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Bro, $40 is excluding hotel charges mah. Add another $20 or so for a quick hotel room booking.

There is one hotel only $10 for bonking. Along Lor 30 to 32.

hearthrob
23-08-2004, 12:32 AM
went to try this joint at 463 last week, paid 45 bucks for an hr session which is damn expensive compared to better joints out there. Anyway I was service by this horrible bucktooth aunty called shunfen or something like that. never bother to even remember her name.

look = 2/10, hair drop down cover face looks better
figure = 2/10, skinny
massage = 3/10, touch here touch there, no stength and really crappy.

whole session keep asking me buy the package. repeat so many times until very frustrated so ask her to stop pestering.

after a while, started teasing my cock and asked if it is sensitive if rub at the dick head. But the mere look at her face my didi cannot stand. so i thought maybe roaming can help make him marikita but well, she dun allow touching of her body and started the pestering about package again. Immediately I get up, get dressed and walk out. Saw the boss at the counter counting money, fucking stuck up face.

hearthrob
23-08-2004, 12:43 AM
so drove to the joint across a few roads at blk 507.
also 45 bucks for an hr session. was service by this gal called jie xin. this one is even worst...
massage = only 2/10
figure = plumb but boobs quite a handful, 4/10
face = 5/10, looks young but very very average
10mins into massage started pestering me to buy package for the next 40mins saying got to support her. I said if her service is good, I will buy. but she said dun provide extra service, so I told her then what for I buy. so she get up and leave the room saying time is up, since I not interested to buy package then bye bye.
what the fuck! like tat also called customer service!
maybe they got enough customers liao so don't need any non-member business. This joint seems to be also open by the same stuck-up face guy cos' concept is the same.

smartbet
23-08-2004, 01:03 AM
so drove to the joint across a few roads at blk 507.
also 45 bucks for an hr session. was service by this gal called jie xin. this one is even worst...
massage = only 2/10
figure = plumb but boobs quite a handful, 4/10
face = 5/10, looks young but very very average
10mins into massage started pestering me to buy package for the next 40mins saying got to support her. I said if her service is good, I will buy. but she said dun provide extra service, so I told her then what for I buy. so she get up and leave the room saying time is up, since I not interested to buy package then bye bye.
what the fuck! like tat also called customer service!
maybe they got enough customers liao so don't need any non-member business. This joint seems to be also open by the same stuck-up face guy cos' concept is the same.

Bros, like i had mentioned b4, the pdmm trend is going to be over very soon.
These PDMMs could not get thier work permit extend for working in this line.
If i am not wrong, the last batch of working permits should be expiring by end of this year. Now most of the joints are using PDMMs working illegally for them. IF they kena caught, they both the boss and the PDMMS will be in big trouble. For those daring PDMMs, they are trying to make fast bucks in a short time. But for those good PDMMS, they can't stay in this line anymore. Now u can see in newspapers, that many these joints are looking for takeover. And these joints they want u to sign and pay for packages first, is becos they need to get back their funds as soon s possible either to roll or to keep b4 anything happen. By end of this years, most of these joints can't even get PRCs to work for them. And they will be force to close unless they can think of something new. May be try vietnamese or others. Hehe

So all bros out there, if have any good lobang for these type of joints for us forum samsters' didi to invest by the year 2004. Pls kindly share. Will very much appreciated.

Thanks

apache
23-08-2004, 01:23 AM
yes, smartbet.

I am still analysing the market before plunging into investing in a shop for tuina. Is it worth it? How much can the shop return me every month? Who will visit a shop that do not provide hanky panky?

Another possible alternative is to follow the social escort method. Just flip through the new Yellow Pages today and there is a rising number of social escort agencies that also provide massage. I have not tried one as they want you to provide venue, either apartment or hotel. No way I will bring them home.

goodytoody
23-08-2004, 03:31 AM
Wah bro the same place, yet so horrible service, think I'll save my money better.

gold
23-08-2004, 06:33 AM
hi bro dont frighten me leh. i 1 2 try out this 463 tuinai this week. since u talk so bad abt it, i think i will go back to bukit timah where i have more choice of tuinai to choose from. knn as wat u said , somemore so ex , 45 /hr. how abt the shop at blk 507 , can anyone comment. i staying in jurong n 1 2 tried out this shop. can any bro help?

xxrain
23-08-2004, 08:15 PM
seems like this joint's service had drop alot since the renovention... are the old batch of girls still working there? like xiao hong, susan and coco?

btw the joint XH at 258 jurong east.. i went there 2 times in the past month got special... but i went last night no special liao leh... wtf? can anyone with any insight help advise?

smartbet
23-08-2004, 10:46 PM
yes, smartbet.

I am still analysing the market before plunging into investing in a shop for tuina. Is it worth it? How much can the shop return me every month? Who will visit a shop that do not provide hanky panky?

Another possible alternative is to follow the social escort method. Just flip through the new Yellow Pages today and there is a rising number of social escort agencies that also provide massage. I have not tried one as they want you to provide venue, either apartment or hotel. No way I will bring them home.

Yes bro Apache,

now many TN joints do provide delivery services to a place you name it.
I have special information that advise me better not to patronise this type of joints. Becos someone, somewhere, sometimes these joints are going to be "specially attack". Hope you know wat i meaned.

Good luck to you.

smartbet
23-08-2004, 10:48 PM
hi bro dont frighten me leh. i 1 2 try out this 463 tuinai this week. since u talk so bad abt it, i think i will go back to bukit timah where i have more choice of tuinai to choose from. knn as wat u said , somemore so ex , 45 /hr. how abt the shop at blk 507 , can anyone comment. i staying in jurong n 1 2 tried out this shop. can any bro help?

Hi bro Gold, my advise is that you can forget abt this joint. All the girls are below expectations. You can take a walk outside the joint and see for yourself.

Good luck.

hearthrob
23-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Bros, like i had mentioned b4, the pdmm trend is going to be over very soon.
These PDMMs could not get thier work permit extend for working in this line.
If i am not wrong, the last batch of working permits should be expiring by end of this year. Now most of the joints are using PDMMs working illegally for them. IF they kena caught, they both the boss and the PDMMS will be in big trouble. For those daring PDMMs, they are trying to make fast bucks in a short time. But for those good PDMMS, they can't stay in this line anymore. Now u can see in newspapers, that many these joints are looking for takeover. And these joints they want u to sign and pay for packages first, is becos they need to get back their funds as soon s possible either to roll or to keep b4 anything happen. By end of this years, most of these joints can't even get PRCs to work for them. And they will be force to close unless they can think of something new. May be try vietnamese or others. Hehe

So all bros out there, if have any good lobang for these type of joints for us forum samsters' didi to invest by the year 2004. Pls kindly share. Will very much appreciated.

Thanks

Very good pts there bro. So we need to be very careful huh?....else investment no return.

hearthrob
23-08-2004, 11:57 PM

Bro, see my second FR about the joint at blk 507 above. Its another complete let down.

hearthrob
23-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Yes bro Apache,

I have special information that advise me better not to patronise this type of joints. Becos someone, somewhere, sometimes these joints are going to be "specially attack". Hope you know wat i meaned.

Good luck to you.

"specially attack"? really? I thought normally neighbourhood tuina lesser raid?....

hellosingapore
24-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Yes bro Apache,

Good luck to you.

hahahaha...I stay in blk463 leh...might as well as the ger to cum up my hse hahahahaha....

hellosingapore
24-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Hi bro Gold, my advise is that you can forget abt this joint. All the girls are below expectations. You can take a walk outside the joint and see for yourself.

Good luck.

the reno done is quite classy...juz nw when I return go n peep into the shop ard 12mn...but suddenly i turn my head n c 2ger standing out...1 glance I walk off asap..cannot make it...wonder if ther r better gers inside

smartbet
24-08-2004, 11:17 PM
the reno done is quite classy...juz nw when I return go n peep into the shop ard 12mn...but suddenly i turn my head n c 2ger standing out...1 glance I walk off asap..cannot make it...wonder if ther r better gers inside

Bro hellosingapore,

i have not try 463 after the renovation. But my friend told me that only at the beginning of the renovation, they already got raided. Even the boss and one of the girl went to the police station. So this place, i think may be kena marked by anti vice liao. So if really want to go there, must be very careful.

But so far, i see only the Malvis (beautician) got the look and the shape (big breast). But dun know whether she provide massasge & special bo?? Any bro try b4???

Gd Luck

robertking
25-08-2004, 08:15 AM
Bro hellosingapore,

i have not try 463 after the renovation. But my friend told me that only at the beginning of the renovation, they already got raided. Even the boss and one of the girl went to the police station. So this place, i think may be kena marked by anti vice liao. So if really want to go there, must be very careful.

But so far, i see only the Malvis (beautician) got the look and the shape (big breast). But dun know whether she provide massasge & special bo?? Any bro try b4???

Gd Luck
Yes, Malvis has the slutty look. Too bad, she only do facial and not massage.
Had done facial by her and she will recommend you additional treatment or massage by her other girl.

hellosingapore
26-08-2004, 03:00 AM
Bro hellosingapore,

Gd Luck

Few pgs b4 I posted dat I saw the raid...somemore in the morning ard 11am

penfriend
28-08-2004, 10:09 PM
hi brothers,

Went to recce this place today but look like an ordinary facial shop meant for ladies only. Is it really for both sexes ??? :confused:

xxrain
29-08-2004, 03:18 PM
they do facial for both sex.. but as for massage i dunno wether they still do it upstairs...

penfriend
29-08-2004, 03:24 PM
they do facial for both sex.. but as for massage i dunno wether they still do it upstairs...

Thanks, brother xxrain. Will try to get in there and take a look ... ;)

goodytoody
30-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Maybe u all should try the massage at orchard tower level 4. It's the best massage salon i have ever try before and the service they provided is beyond your imagination, moreover, the gals were very pretty too. The chargers for half hour is $35 and $60 for 1 hour maybe a bit expensive but im sure it's worth it.

Are the "girls" real? There got a lot of "girls".

penfriend
30-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Are the "girls" real? There got a lot of "girls".

brother goodytoody, you mean they are the "transsexuals" ?? :confused:

goodytoody
31-08-2004, 02:14 AM
brother goodytoody, you mean they are the "transsexuals" ?? :confused:

Ya lor... orchard towers area there got a few hanging around.

penfriend
31-08-2004, 06:27 AM
well, I am not into those ... :D
I'd prefer "real" gals ...

smartbet
31-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Anyone had try to go JW463 after renovation???

Whose are the girls working???

Thanks for sharing. :confused:

xxrain
01-09-2004, 03:18 AM
hi people..

here's some pdate.. i had 2 buddies from just tried this joint... and report back with mix reviews...

bro A say he got a hj only.. got special... the girl is susan

bro B say very clean massage waste of time...

wtf :eek: ... both of them say the massage done on first flr.. anyone can comfirm this?

smartbet
03-09-2004, 12:10 AM
Bro, i hearsay, now massage is all done at second floor. Including jazzuci and steam. Anyone can confirm??? Thanks

:rolleyes: hi people..

here's some pdate.. i had 2 buddies from just tried this joint... and report back with mix reviews...

wtf :eek: ... both of them say the massage done on first flr.. anyone can comfirm this?

Rainman88
05-09-2004, 03:25 PM
hi people..

I'm sure there is special.... depend on how you "Sian" the gals there.
I knew someone who not only have "special' ..... but bro, such stunts are not greatly encouraged..... :D

RM88

smartbet
06-09-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm sure there is special.... depend on how you "Sian" the gals there.
I knew someone who not only have "special' ..... but bro, such stunts are not greatly encouraged..... :D

RM88

Bro Rainman88, any gal to recommend whose not oly have "special"???

Thanks

Anyone heard that JW463 had open an new branch at people parks??

Any bro try b4???