PDA

View Full Version : Pls read this ladies.. Beware of this Health Spa

Mankok
09-04-2010, 03:17 AM
Pls read this ladies.. Beware of this Health Spa | askCLEO Singapore (http://www.askcleo.com.sg/index.php?option=com_idoblog&task=viewpost&id=6855&Itemid=54)

myst
09-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Haha sammyboy becomes a major source of information and inspiration for bloggers, journalists, police, anti-vice!

That is the sole reason why we must be discreet. Any good information you post here will be detrimental to the person or establishment. Remember sammyboy is read widely by down and out journalists or the AV yearning for promotions.

ahbengsony
09-04-2010, 08:48 AM
A quick browse from the blog ... hahaha . almost ALL registrated spa are in the list.... wat a joker!!!!:D

torrokey
09-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Better be careful if you chiong those spas listed. Since it publicised out, AV must do something to show they are working.

Not all of "special" HC are listed, maybe those owners sent the list to reporters so that nobody go there for the time being and all flocked to their HCs !

KOJAD
09-04-2010, 08:59 AM
A quick browse from the blog ... hahaha . almost ALL registrated spa are in the list.... wat a joker!!!!:D

Not exactly, majority of the Spa Association Members and Case Trust accredited spa and wellness (except World Spa) are not on the list.:)

newyorker88
09-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Haha sammyboy becomes a major source of information and inspiration for bloggers, journalists, police, anti-vice!

That is the sole reason why we must be discreet. Any good information you post here will be detrimental to the person or establishment. Remember sammyboy is read widely by down and out journalists or the AV yearning for promotions.

AVs not only have their info from this website lah. But still, cheongsters got to be careful not to let out the information like no body business. Remember, if you value the WL you like, dont anyhow let out info, although there are still chances that they may get into trouble someday.

Dont think that all nick here are cheongsters, some are AVs themselves.

cumhere
09-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Pls read this ladies.. Beware of this Health Spa | askCLEO Singapore (http://www.askcleo.com.sg/index.php?option=com_idoblog&task=viewpost&id=6855&Itemid=54)

so bo liao? she blogged it as if she made a FANTASTIC discovery?!

Most people already know that these joints have services but its kind of like an unspoken law.

Even my gf knows that i visit these joints and that they are sleazy. I would tell her that i go massage at these sleazy joints and the gals even offer special services like @#$@#$@. However, of course I must say i dun take up their offer ;)

ahbengsony
09-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Not exactly, majority of the Spa Association Members and Case Trust accredited spa and wellness (except World Spa) are not on the list.:)

--------
bro, u re-enforced my statement siah. thanks. i said almost ALL . NOT all.:D

upz u !!!! can ?

TBboy
09-04-2010, 09:33 PM
So silly...she took it whole sale not knowing HOT SPA is an entire no nonsense spa... That blog will kill many!

Jurist
09-04-2010, 11:17 PM
These HCs do not provide any special services. All the services they provide are normal.

Taisho75
09-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Interesting to read this. Browsing through the list makes me wonder how updated is the list. Wakiki and a few are closed, Hot Spa at Roxy is a clean joint. Hai...

Most experienced bro will seldom post discreet location of good spa with nice girls. The best is that they stay that way to prevent AV to raid these places. Take FRs on CasaBlanca and suddenly this place get raided. Please post with care when you want to share good girls on this forum. The police are looking and the best info is through word of mouth from regulars at the spa. :)

Mankok
10-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Interesting to read this. Browsing through the list makes me wonder how updated is the list. Wakiki and a few are closed, Hot Spa at Roxy is a clean joint. Hai...

Most experienced bro will seldom post discreet location of good spa with nice girls. The best is that they stay that way to prevent AV to raid these places. Take FRs on CasaBlanca and suddenly this place get raided. Please post with care when you want to share good girls on this forum. The police are looking and the best info is through word of mouth from regulars at the spa. :)

It seems to me that the lady who posted on that blog just copied an outdated list of healthcenters:
Singapore Fitness/Health Centres Listings | Contact Numbers | Addresses (http://www.listings.com.sg/list.asp?category=2&scat=RECREATION)

I also made a post on that blog; please read it!

myjuice
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM
so bo liao? she blogged it as if she made a FANTASTIC discovery?!

Most people already know that these joints have services but its kind of like an unspoken law.

Even my gf knows that i visit these joints and that they are sleazy. I would tell her that i go massage at these sleazy joints and the gals even offer special services like @#$@#$@. However, of course I must say i dun take up their offer ;)

Problem is most of these girls give piano services only. So will your wife believe you that you really go there for those lousy massages or special service? ;)

cumhere
10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Problem is most of these girls give piano services only. So will your wife believe you that you really go there for those lousy massages or special service? ;)

she never been there so she never knows its piano type ;)

KOJAD
10-04-2010, 09:41 AM
--------
bro, u re-enforced my statement siah. thanks. i said almost ALL . NOT all.:D

upz u !!!! can ?

Got it and upzd in return.;)

peyronies
10-04-2010, 01:37 PM
this is bullshit sia....even Hot Spa is in the list.....they cater only to men but they are by far the cleanest and most professional massage service i've seen

it's the only place i go to for a good proper rub down without any hanky panky when my body is aching.....coz so far i never found anywhere else with that kind of quality massage in singapore

owen10
10-04-2010, 03:39 PM
frankly this is oredi not an open secret n does not make much of a diff, imo.

even if that article surfaced, it does not make police more aware of d HC scene in S'pore. HCs had existed in S'pore for decades, many common men in d street (juz ask yr parents, yr colleagues ;)) n mata oredi know d hanky panky tt's goin on. u may see occasional raids but i thk it's more on d issue of employing illegal workers (no proper WP, expired WP etc) that's more of a concern.

matas r not always merciless lah. they know we guys constantly need some form of release. at least if we go HC n d gals r properly employed, go for regular health checks there is not much of a social issue here. i think they will be more concerned with those GL streetwalkers instead. :D