PDA

View Full Version : The games we play (short incidents of pleasure some years back)

freezetheDB
08-04-2010, 03:51 PM
It all started when my minah gf Yuliana (as I affectionately call her Yuli) fell really sick one day and I took very good care of her. So touched was she that she told me she 'owns me a favour'.

Although I didn't really think much of it at that point of time, that sentence kept ringing in my head.

Back then, we were still students and had alot of free time. Sure we had sex, fumbled around here and there, but it was nothing really exciting.

Shaw House was still in operation at that time and in the noons, the cinema was almost always empty. I suggested watching a movie one afternoon. It was a boring movie afterall, and then I thought of 'the favour' she said she owned me.

It was cold and pretty empty in the cinema. Yuli's body was leaning close to me (we were sitting in couple seat).

Me: Dear.. ermmm sayang remember what you said that day?
Yuli: mmm? What about?
Me: U know... about the favour? You said can do anything?
Yuli: *giggle* yah... what you want me to do? (leaning closer to me)

At this point of time, I could feel my little bro hardening.

Me: darling i want your mouth?
Yuli: *leans forward to kiss me on the lips*
Me: *smiles* darling I mean this

I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing erection. Her eyes widened. Sure we had blowjobs, but never in public area.

Yuli looked around anxiously to see if anyone will be close enough to notice us. The nearest couple was some distance away.

I gently placed my hand on her head. She accepted the gesture by shifting her position to a more comfortable angle. My hardon was almost bursting out of my burmudas. Yuli placed her face on my bulge. My heart was escalating. This is so exciting.

I unzipped my berms and let out my cock through the opening of my boxers. Without word Yuli engulfed the whole head with her mouth. Each time I'm on the edge she would stop sucking and switch to licking of my shaft. I could blow up anytime.

Now I havent been able to convince Yuli swallow yet. Perhaps this is the time. It would make or break. Placing my hand on her moving head, she knew I was about to cum.

I felt my muscles tighted and uncontrollably I let out a small moan. I felt the cum rush out of my pipe and I released whatever I had (everything I had stored for the past 4 days) into her inviting mouth. She almost choked.

Yuli: Wow thats alot! *giggled*

Noticing that she didnt spit out the cum this time round, I asked

Me: Wow did you just swallowed??!!!
Yuli: *nodded* Hehe i didn't really know what to do other than that. Somemore we are in public area you know?

I was estatic! It has always been my fantasy for Yuli to swallow.

So happy and touched was I that I whispered to her ear "Now I own you one."

Yuli grinned. Dark clouds looming over the sky.

<to be continued>

ahpatt
08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
carry on with the owing of favours and share it here... LOL :D

Blue Grass
08-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Very sexciting. :)

Bangster
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
*owe

not "own"...

freezetheDB
08-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Oops paiseh didnt notice it
thanks bro bangster for pointing it out

liangcourt
08-04-2010, 09:26 PM
That is a quick build up... more pls

freezetheDB
09-04-2010, 12:12 AM
just got home from work (phew)

Cut to the chase :)

The previous incident was just a tip of the iceberg. It was Yuliana who totally changed the ballgame.

The next few days was a torture. She did not allow BJ or sex. Thing is, she did not want me to cum for the next few days (not even PCC), this is to prepare for what is to come. To respect the rule of the game (and to make it more fun), I obliged.

By day 7, I was almost crazy. Imagine if you have been cumming at least once every 2 days for the past years, storing up for 7 days is a challenge.

So I was to meet her in the early hours of the morning at Lakeside MRT (where she stays), at 8am. Seriously I was like wtf. Its damn 'chui' to wake up so early in the morning. Ah fuck it, play the game till the end. I was to dress as if I'm to give my FYP presentation. So I went in shirt and pants.

So we met up, and she was dressed in OL attire (i even thought she was having her biz admin presentation), which is a fitting white blouse and black pants that fitted her body perfectly.

Yuliana stands at 1.6m tall, nice handful of tits (B-C cup) and most importantly she has a damn tight butt.

Seriously at that point of time I didnt know what to expect. She told me to follow her into the MRT.

Once the MRT reaches Jurong East, the train was packed like sardines. People pushing people to squeeze themselves in into every available space. Personal Space was zero.

Yuli was positioned infront of me, such that her great ass is infront of my crotch. Like a tease she is all the time, plus not having cum for 7 days, naturally I feel aroused. By Clementi station, people's bodies were touching each other due to the peak hour crowd. At that point of time I was enjoying my erection between her butt checks, 'dry-humping' her bit by bit each time the train jerked or moved unexpectedly.

Yuli took out her handphone to type an sms message (so that she can show me what is the challenge now)

her text msg said

I want you to cum in your pants by the time we reach Cityhall MRT station. If you are able to do that, then my turn to owe you another favour ;P

I was shocked! Never really expected this!

This sudden surprise made my little bro shrinked a little. LOL. Die what a challenge. Of course sweet little Yuli didn't leave me in the lurch like that. She continued teasing my cock with her cute little butt.

With focus I channelled all my dirty thoughts...looking around me trying to imagine myself venting my lust on the other office ladies going for work. I also tried to focus on the delicious feeling of rubbing against her ass.

Our position in the MRT train was such that we were very near the door. My cock was hard and tightly pressed against Yuliana's ass. Nobody really noticed us any different from any other young loving couple. I tried my best to cum, but perhaps due to anxiousness, I have not been able to reach the edge yet.

I thought "jialat liao, is this gonna be end of this nice little game?"

The call of lady luck came once it hits Tanjong Pagar Station.

As there was many people moving out at this station (and people trying to come in as well), I had the opportunity to brush my elbow against the chest of a hurried OL. This followed by another brush of softness against my back.

Ahhhhhhhhh just the spark I need.

There I was, cock pressed hard against my then gf's butt while enjoying the softness of breasts on my elbow and back. I held onto my gf tightly... letting soft whispering moans into her ear.

My cock burst and I could feel the cum all over inside my underwear. Slowly I move away from Yuliana's butt. I could see the cum stains all over my pants. Very stickly.

We alighted at Cityhall MRT. It was a strange feeling... sorta like humiliating but surprisingly I kinda enjoyed it. We walked around abit before taking a cab back to her place, where we took a shower together and had great sex.

Time for another game sometime soon. But I need to get some planning done.

<to be continued>

cpgoer
09-04-2010, 12:32 AM
excellent game... more games pls...

bananapie
09-04-2010, 12:57 AM
nice.. plz continue

perspicacious
09-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Extremely interesting. Please continue. Thanks.

cumfast
09-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Whao cumming and walking around with dirty pants and underwear... I may never do that ever...

Yardstick
12-04-2010, 03:36 AM
Looks like it is gonna get more 'challenging' from here on.

Bet TS had lots of fun.

eeemen
13-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Another supporter here, setting up camp :D, Thanks & cheers ...............

freezetheDB
20-06-2010, 07:59 PM
I had always hung out at Yuli's 3-room HDB flat whenever her parents were out. Her parents did not know about me (I could imagine their shock that their daughter is dating a Chinese boy).

I was just cumming into Yuli's tight little mouth when we heard a noise in the living room. Quickly, once that 5 seconds of pleasure left me, as deft as we could we slip our clothes back and pretend nothing happened. Our door wasn't really closed, but I was certain nobody noticed our rendezvous.

Coolly we walked out of Yuli's room (she shared it with her sis).

Yuli had a younger sister Norina (lets call her Nori) who just entered ITE after her N levels. Turned out it was her who just came back from school, in her Simei ITE uniform.

Compared to Yuli, Nori was less pretty, but man, she has a devil's body to boot. Nori was taller, and had an awesome tits and ass to match. As she walked, I never failed to notice that little jiggle of her breasts (which Yuli lacked).

Nori knew about me and Yuli but like a good sister she helped Yuli kept it a secret from their parents.

As Yuli was taking a shower (she enjoys her long 30+ min showers), Nori walked out of the room and asked me if I wanted anything, as she is on her way down to buy some ciggies. I smiled and told her I don't need anything. After she is gone, a crazy idea came to my mind.

My heart was beating very fast as I quietly slip into their shared bedroom once again. I havent thought of this before as there was no such opportunity as now. With sweaty fingers I pulled open one of the drawers from Nori's wardrobe. Her bra and panties lay there neatly folded and stacked. Out of curiousity I checked one of her lacy bra for her size.

Mmm D cup goodness.

I didn't dare linger long for fear someone would come back. Just as I placed the bra back into the same place, something came over me.

In the corner of my eye, the light from Nori's laptop gleamed. Well, I've already been this curious so why not. I went to her laptop just to 'kaypoh' what has she been doing.

She was on MIRC. Her nickname was 'guitargrrl'.

Hmm....

Yuli came out of the shower feeling fresh. I was at the living room couch watching channel 5. Nori was in her room on her laptop again.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking "seeya on IRC later".

<to be continued>

omnihard
20-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Please continue.

freezetheDB
20-06-2010, 08:42 PM
The first thing I did when I reached home, was switch on my desktop and open the MIRC client.

I found "guitargrrl" in one of the channels and drop her a message. Using the handle "MrStrange" I started chatting her up. Surprisingly she replied and we engaged in idle mindless chatter.

Deep down I knew I had to slowly bid my time. So for the first 2 times I saw her online, it was just mindless 'teen' kind of chat.

From our online chats I found out more about her, how she lacked self-confidence, how she is currently single, etc...

Me: So we've been chatting for the past few times, just wondering what do you look like?

Her: Me? Normal lo. Average Singapore girl.

Me: Any pictures? lol.

Her: I dun share pics one. Just an average looker.

Me: Let me guess. D cup? lol just kidding

Her: Wah how you know huh? lol

Me: Wow really? Hmmm my favourite size.

Her: aiyoh you guys only care about cup size only.

Me: I'm sure you will notice many guys looking at the direction of your chest.

Her: yah, seems like thats the only thing they notice :(

Me: Nothing wrong with that. Its a pair of assets really. Your bf will be such a lucky guy.

Her: Told you I'm single now :(

Me: awww. Just between us, have you tried 'paizuri' before?

Her: whats paizuri?

Me: try searching it on internet search engine :P

<a short moment later>

Her: Eeeeeeee you notti ah

Me: Paizuri is Japanese for tit-fucking. Just curious, since you got the assets that few Singapore girl has leh

Her: Havent tried it before. What so nice about it?

Me: that softness enveloping a man's hardness, very poetic

Her: hahahaha

Me: Have you tried blowjobs before?

Her: Nope, but I saw my sister and her bf do it.

Wow, for a moment I was stunned. So I began to probe further

Me: Wow so exciting. Tell me about it/

Her: It was last week. I got home and then I heard some noise. So slowly I peeped into the gap of the semi closed door. I saw my sister's bf lying on the bed while she sucked his dick.

Me: Wow. Did you get excited?

Her: not really, didnt really see it that clearly but I know what they are doing. So I purposely made some noise in the living room and pretended I just got back.

Me: Wow thats happening. Next time you should just keep quiet and enjoy the free show!

Her: hahaha you bad ah.

That piece of information was all it needed for my next idea.

2 days later, Yuli texted me that her parents are going on a short trip to JB to visit some relatives, and that I could go over and stay overnight and have some fun.

Nice.

The idea was already forming in my mind.

On the same night, guitargrrl mentioned to me that her sister's bf will be staying overnight tomrrow. As MrStrange, I told her there is bound to be some action going on, and she just need to stay quiet and take note of noise.

I went on a date with Yuli and was back at her place around 11.30pm. Nori seem to be asleep on the upper deck of the doubledecker bed.

I told Yuli I wanted to fuck her right now. To my disappointment she told me she was on alert red, and she does not want to wake up her sis. I told her I want the favour now. She whispered she will use her mouth to pleasure me. I smiled, knowing Nori might be pretending to be asleep and there will be some action for her to see.

It wasn't before long Yuli was topless. I placed my hands onto her B-cup breasts, it was firm and perky and molded nicely in my fingers. Squeezing her breasts together, I licked in between the canal of her small cleavage, before moving my mouth to engulf her brown nipple. Afraid that Nori might not notice, I purposely made audible slurping sound sucking onto her teat.

Yuli put a finger onto my mouth to signal me to be softer. I ignored her and continue attacking her erected nipple. She let out a soft moan.

I slip out of the burmudas that I was wearing and took out my boxers. I was extremely hard and turned on as I imagined Nori secretly peeping from the top of the doubledecker bed.

I rubbed the tip of my erection onto Yuli's breasts and nipple. Yuli cupped her breasts so that there is more for me to rub against. The feeling was ecstatic. Sliding my cock between her small cleavage, it almost felt like titfucking (if only they were bigger).

It wasn't long before switching between sucking and titfucking that I was going to cum. In normal circumstances I would have gladly release everything into Yuli's mouth. Yuli was sucking hard and making slurping noises. I could tell she was preparing for me to CIM. Just as I exploded I pull out my cock.

The release shot all over Yuliana's pretty face and breasts. The colour of her minah skin was such a nice fine contrast with the whiteness of my cum.

I made Yuli lick and clean my dick with her mouth. It was extremely satisfying as I lay on her bed, almost falling asleep, knowing I have to log in as MrStrange tomorrow when I get home.

Seeya online guitargrrl as I slowly drift to dreamland.

<to be continued>

jasper10
21-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Nice one bro.....

jasper10
21-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Nice one bro...

gunner77
21-06-2010, 03:46 AM
camp here :)

seafrog
22-06-2010, 08:38 AM
starting my camp fire... hope to have a long stay here.. good start TS..:)

Cyberfriend
22-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Nice story, bro. Please continue.

Cheers :)

Cheonging101
22-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Wa lao eh... take more than 1 month to log in MSN ah! :eek::p

ajlover
22-07-2010, 01:36 PM
power leh !! must pitch tent and wait for updates liao.... sure will be hot n steamy... plotting for sis to watch live bj !!

forumer
22-07-2010, 02:14 PM
network down perhaps...

ant0512
22-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Nice story! Keep it up! So lucky of you to hv minah as gf, I've no luck.. Can intro some playful mynahs? Hehe..

eeemen
23-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Wa lao eh... take more than 1 month to log in MSN ah! :eek::p
Been waiting to see if bro TS scores with the sis :D. Guess will have to continue the campfire, eh? cheers bros ...............

gecko's_dick
27-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Bro, nice story, hope you will not give up and continue with your story.....

Cheers..

freezetheDB
28-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Chatlog between MrStrange & Guitargrrl
--------------------
Me: Hey wassup?

Her: Oh Hi, you wouldn't believe what I'm about to tell ya.

Me: Hmmm? Try me :)

Her: omg my sister was fucking her bf just right below me in our doubledecker bed thinking I was asleep!

Me: Woah...thats exciting! You mean they have intercourse just right below you? The bed must be shaking hard!

Her: Errmmm not really fucking as in sex, but she was pleasuring him with her mouth instead.

Me: tell me more. How did you feel?

Her: Its weird, weird because she is my sister but exciting in a way because her bf is kinda cute. My heart was thumping really fast. When I heard their noises and kinda suspect they were probably making out, I kinda peep from the upper bed. I feel like a perv!

Me: Its normal to be aroused and be interested in sex. Did you masturbate when they were at it?

Her: wah siao ah... I was too nervous to think about that. I was kinda wet though, and erm I did pleasure myself thinking of the scene the next day.
-----------------

From our chat I learnt she actually found me attractive. It fueled the tinge in my loins. I need to find a way to seduce her into my trap but I don't know how.

I found out that she has been going clubbing recently, and she has been drinking alcohol (but havent to the limit of being KOed). Yuli didnt know about it. If she did, being a protective sister she probably wouldn't let her.

2 days later, I went alone to the club Nori will be at. I found Nori with a group of friends, a mixture of guys and girls, all malay.

I hanged around at the dancefloor, enjoying the rhythm and the music and swaying my body, checking out girls, etc... but had my target actually locked on Nori. I can see she is abit high on alcohol but still sober. I slowly move away to another corner when I saw Nori and her group of friends moving towards the dancefloor.

The lights were swaying in a multitude of colors, the bass thumping straight into human hearts, bodies being controlled by the music. Slowly I moved nearer to Nori so as to be spotted by her.

Nori saw me (as I pretend not to see her) and she moved towards me, dancing. She gave a huge tap on my shoulder. I turned around pretending to be surprised!

The music was really loud. We had to shout in our ears.

Me: Hey hey!

Her: Hey! Where is my sis?!

Me: I came with my friends! (pointing to a table of strangers whom I did not know).

Her: Orrrrr Orrrr you bad huh! Come out to play!

Me: Where got?! Come give me a hug!

(out of nowhere, it came randomly. I don't know why I asked for a hug. Maybe I was just horny + that alcohol I drank earlier as well)

Nori gave me a light slap on my shoulder and opened her arms, welcoming for a hug. Seems like she is less inhabited after some alcohol. And so I did. And a tight hug it was. I could feel the softness of her chest pressing against mine.

Heaven is on my side.

<to be continued>

freezetheDB
28-07-2010, 08:19 PM
We danced and god knows how hot Nori can dance. I was so closed to her our bodies was nearly touching one another. Nori introduced me as 'her friend' to her group and we alternate between drinking and dancing. Not to break my own lie, I excuse myself every now and then (to let her think I'm butterflying between my group and her's).

As it was almost 2am, I went back to Nori's group indicating I'm about to leave and I can see her home (and that she can save on cab fare). She bid her friends goodbye and left with me in the cab.

While in the cab both of us are pretty much tired out and she rest her head on my shoulders. She was wearing a low cut top and tight jeans. From my angle, it was perfect to view her cleavage downblouse. She had worn a red push up bra, amplifying her assets.

"What perfect cleavage for some mammary intercourse" I thought to myself. I checked my handphone for sms. No new sms. Good. Previously I had messaged Yuli that I will be sleeping early (at 12am). While in the cab chatting with Nori, I realised she is still high from the alcohol.

I told Nori I still feel like drinking abit, maybe we can stop near 7-11 to grab some booze. She agreed and mentioned she too felt like drinking a little bit more.

We alighted near Seven and I went in to grab half a dozen of Heinkein and a pack of Marlboro light (for Nori). We went into Nori's block but instead of stopping at her floor we took the lift all the way to the top floor and took camp at the staircase.

We chatted as we drink, from her school to the boys thats chasing her, to our own hobbies, music preferences etc... Feeling even bolder with the aid of more alcohol, I bid her to sit closer to me so "I wont need to use much energy to project my voice."

She sat closer, but clumsily. Nice. She too was getting bolder when she whisper into my ear "I know what you and sis did that night"

Pretending to be taken back, I asked her "Huh what did we do?"

Her: you know la....

Me: I dunno leh...

Her: That....

Me: Care to show me?

Her: Huh?

Me: You say you know but cannot answer mah. So I say show me lor.

She laughed. She whispered into my ear

Her: very shiok izzit? you guys seem to like that"

Me: All guys love it. Wait you havent tell me what we did yet leh

She laughed. We were already so close I could smell her hair (smelt like cigarettes and alcohol). Our conversation and the occasional downblouse view made me rock hard already.

Seeing she didn't really answer my question, and her response has start to dumb down due to the alcohol, taking the excuse to stretch my limbs, I stood up and position myself standing infront of Nori, my limbs stretching, letting out a moan of comfort. My bulging erection (2IC cant wait to burst out of my jeans) within range of Nori's face.

I felt a spark of pleasure when Nori suddenly, pressed a finger at my bulge, laughing.

Her: why, you turned on?

Me: mmmm it felt good. Do it again.

Nori pressed it again, poking my erection through my jeans with her index finger.

The fire in my loins set me ablaze. I took her hand and covered my cock. She did not resist. I moved my head lower, to whisper into her ear "help me"

Her: how?

Me: I want your mouth.

Her: Nope...

Me: Then I want your tits.

Her: Hmmmm...

Without her answering, I plant a kiss to her mouth while my hands went for her breasts. The softness and bounciness of her breasts drove me crazy. It was the first time I laid my hands on a D-cup. With her pushup bra, it was more than a handful.

I pulled her blouse over her head, like a ganjiong excited horny bastard. Those twin fleshy rounds in full view. She stopped me and said softly "what happens here, stays here ok?"

I nodded. She pulled her bra down just right below her twin peaks, such a way it pushes/hold her tits. I unzipped my jeans and pull them down together with my boxers. My cock felt the first cold wind after being covered the whole night.

Nori pushed her breasts from her sides and moved her body forward to accommodate my cock between that welcoming softness.

This was the real thing. The real paizuri. It felt so much better than Yuli's B-cups. This incredible D-cup pleasure, my manhood's hardness enveloped completely by Nori's softness of flesh (I know understand the term 以柔制剛). I was ecstatic. Every motion felt right. The mixture of my precum and Nori's sweat act as a natural lubricant.

It was not long before I was literally pumping and humping her chest, letting out moans of ecstasy. I moved my hands to her chest and pressed them together, harder, tighter... as I slid in and out between her chests, almost on the verge of cumming.

It was so pleasurable I did not control myself. I let the pleasure overtake me as I reached my orgasm, letting out a huge moan. The first shot landed on Nori's chin, while the rest simply oozes out, slowly and in huge amounts.

It was a masterpiece sight. Nori used her breasts to continue to milk me dry. The whole deed took 5 minutes or even less. The duration was of no importance. The pleasure is forever drilled into my memory.

Nori smiled at the look of my face when I cummed. We both had a good laugh, for what I don't really know.

As we cleaned ourself up, we head back to Nori's flat. I jokingly said to Nori

Me: Hey you havent thank me for the gift u know?

Her: mmm?

Me: They call that a pearl necklace.

Her: Really? How weird.

She moved her hand to pinch me on my arm. It was painful.

She said : Remember, what happened tonight only happened tonight. It stays here understand?

I replied "yeah."

In my mind I completed the sentence in silence (yeah, we'll see.)

funfox
29-07-2010, 12:26 AM
SOLID!!! Keep your stories cumming please :D

mike3329
29-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Very good. Enjoyed your well narrated stories. Looking forward to more!!:D

SGDreamchaser
29-07-2010, 09:57 PM
awesome story! moremore!

freezetheDB
31-07-2010, 04:13 PM
(please pardon me for the imperfect grammer at times as I dont have much time to proof-read :) )

I had just gotten my driving license and had been driving my family's 2nd car around to school. While its a cheap Japanese car, its still not too bad for a student who is not earning any income.

Having a car while studying do have its perks. Yuli benefited by having me chauffeur her around while I can, saving her the need to take public transport at times. I also have my fair share of blowjobs and sex in the car in more remote places of Singapore as well as the popular MSC (Multi Storey Carpark).

After the previous mindblowing titfuck with Nori, there has yet to be any sequel. Nori had really acted as if nothing happened. Not too bad afterall, I thought, as it might jeopardize my relationship with Yuli if someone finds out. Yet, the animal in me is strong.

Even in our online chats as MrStrange, Guitargrrl did not mention the incident she had. Looks like she was serious in letting the incident stay at that moment.

It was a Tuesday and I had just drove Yuli to her school. I have no tutorials that day and decided to skip lecture. I had around 5 hrs to spare before Yuli finishes school. So I met up with my buddies for some kopi and talkcock.

<handphone rings>

I took out my phone and saw that the number was Nori's. She called and her voice seem urgent. She will be late for school if she takes public transport. And she dont have much money on hand for cab fare and if I'm nearby or free or 'on the way' to drive her to school as she is rushing to submit some assignment. So, she knew about the car I was driving and wants to tap into it for her convenience. Why not, i thought. People use each other at times.

So I pang seh my buddies after accompanying them for 2 hours for another hopeful shot at some D-cup pleasure. I didn't know how it will work out but sometimes you have to throw yourself into a situation to see if new options pop up.

I reached Yuli & Nori's block and waited. Norina wasn't really lying when she said she was late. When she skipped into my car (front seat), I could see her hair still wet from her shower. As I drove, she conveniently used the mirror on the top compartment to comb her hair. As she was combing her hair I cannot help but notice the jiggles in her chest. My heart fluttered as I thought of that previous adventure.

Throughout the journey there was not much conversation save for a few casual chatter. She thanked me and said "thanks I owe you one" as I drop her off her school at Dover.

'owe you one' seems like a casual reply.

Sian right? Nevermind, maybe next time. Went to do some shopping errands before I fetch Yuli from her school.

My cock was aching for some release, but a man has still got to treat his woman well. Went for some nice dinner and movies with Yuliana till late in the night before I see her home. While in the HDB lift, I surprised Yuli by pressing the top floor. Wide eyed, Yuli gave a cheeky frown.

It was the exact same place where my cock found its way between the Nori's valleys last week. Now instead it was elder sister Yuli, the current love of my life.

Yuli's panties were on the floor by the time my tongue circled around her clitoris and an index finger inside her. She was really wet and ready to be taken. My balls were aching for release but I bid my time. Yuli was covering her own mouth to prevent herself from being heard, afterall we are in a public space. Her moans were a muffled series of pleasure. I was making slurping sounds the more she tried to control her moans. Her womanly juices were all over my lips. From 1 finger it turned into 2, sliding in and out of her shaven pussy.

Occasionally I let my free hand make a grope at her breasts outside her white shirt blouse. Her moulds well supported by lacy pushup bra.

Yuli jerked her body as she reached her destination. Her moans a series of muffled 'ummm mmmmm mmmm ahh umm'.

My cock was soft by the time I broke free of my burmudas. Yuli knelt down doing what she does best for me. Her tongue licking off my pre-cum, found her way around my shaft and balls. I found my hardness re-awaken inside her mouth. I picked her up and moved her hands against the wall. I wanted to enter her from behind and she knew.

Yuli has a tight little cunt but the entry was easy whenever she was dripping wet. I pushed myself deep into her, with a hand covering her mouth. I whispered into her ear "I want to do you hard darling". Before she could even react, I increased my pace and intensity.

The sounds of my thrusting was a turn on. The wetness had produced a nice slurping aural delight. As I reached my climax, I pulled out as Yuli's knees soften and dropped to a kneeling position. My darling truly knows me the best as she grab my manhood and guided it into her mouth. I released everything I had into her, almost gagging her. This time it seem too much for her to take it all down (swallow), and she just let it drip out of her mouth. She was a beautiful.

I did not move away when she planted a wet kiss on my lips. I could taste my own man juice mixed with her saliva. I love this girl.

I had forgotten about Nori at this moment. I knew it won't be long before the buried lust for paizuri will be awaken again.

-------------------
2 days later,
Guitargrrl private messaged MrStrange on MIRC....

<to be continued>

Anetheron
31-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Another camper here~~

Crono30
01-08-2010, 12:30 AM
camping here for more also ~~~~

VanGogh
01-08-2010, 01:07 AM
clever plot bro mrstrange, can't wait for your next update, thanks for sharing :D

freezetheDB
01-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Chatlog between MrStrange & Guitargrrl

Her: Hey you

Me: Wazzup

------
[few mins of typical how are you doings, etc...]
------

Her: have I ever told you I kinda like some guy?

Me: Nope. Any sexciting happenings to share? lol

Her: I just kinda like this guy. But he is taken and I'm not supposed to like him.

Me: wow, forbidden fruits taste the sweetest

Her: LOL! That's true.

Me: Tell me more about him

Her: Nothing much, except he is kinda cute in his own way, plus he recently owns a car. Thats a plus plus point. Especially when my classmates saw him fetch me to school, they keep asking if he is my bf and somehow I didn't mind their constant teasing, it makes me feel good being taken care of.

Me: Yeah, a car makes it more convenient for intimate happenings as well.

(Was she referring to me? Hmmm need to find out more.)

Me: So you mentioned he is forbidden. So he is attached huh.

Her: Yup I kinda know the girl too.

Me: Is she close to you?

Her: Yes and no, but lets just keep it at that.

Me: Sure :)))

Me: So do you want to fuck him?

Her: Hmm I haven't thought of that.

Me: So you find him cute and wouldn't hurt to use his car for your convenience more right? Maybe use his cock a little sometimes

Her: Maybe.

Me: Then its simple, just need to seduce him. You know, reward him for fetching you here and there. All men are that easy.

Her: haha I've already did. But lets just keep it at that.

Me: What?? Tell me more :) Did you give him a blowjob or something?

Her: Nope not telling. its a secret.

Me: Oh well, tight lipped huh lol.

<to be continued>

dawugiu
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
haha, it gets more and more interesting~

BADBOYDC
04-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Nice Story....

Upsz u..

pusslicker
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM
any update?

eeemen
14-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Looking forward to more of your updates bro TS, Tx & cheers ............

meemaggi
25-11-2011, 09:44 PM
WHY NO UPDATE?! Please continue!!