PDA

View Full Version : How To Have Sex with 500 Women?

lls8
08-04-2010, 01:48 PM
This is an exciting articles from China.
Must read....very amusing yet is true story....
hahahahah.....:p:):)

lls8
08-04-2010, 01:52 PM
READ this.....>>>>

Diary of sex with 500 women exposed

Another Chinese official's sex scandal was exposed from his dairy.

The section head of a China government department in Anhui province recorded his sexual encounters with over 500 women in his diary and also video-taped the acts.

The 47-year-old man, whose pseudonym name is Wang Cheng, also drafted a yearly planner for his womanising game.

In an entry, he wrote: "Must have sex with at least 56 women in 2003, and make sure two are good women."

The diary was discovered by Wang's wife, who had gone to look for some things in his parents' home last month.

Also found were an external hard disc containing videos of Wang and his sex partners and a note indicating that he had lent 660,000 yuan (RM309,852) to his mistress nicknamed Jiang Xia.

The devastated wife broke down and fell ill after reading the diary's contents. Her best friend came to know about the situation and lodged a report with the Public Prosecutors Office.

Wang was arrested on March 21.

He admitted to taking bribes from businessmen and that he had used the money to buy numerous properties in the city.

He gave two of the properties to Jiang Xia as presents.

The investigating team also found that Wang had drafted a series of plans for himself since 2003 after he was promoted to section head.

Wang, who earned an official 1,600 yuan (RM800) a month in 2003, was targeting to have an annual income of 100,000 yuan (RM50,000) and to have sex with at least 56 women.

According to his diary, Wang had sexual encounters with over 500 women. His target was 800 women.

Wang also listed down the amount of money his spent on every woman.

His was the second 'sex diary' official caught in China this year.

On March 13, Guangxi Tobacco Monopoly Bureau head of sales department Han Feng, 53, was arrested after his diary was leaked in the Internet.

The diary recorded Han's sexual acts with five of his female colleagues and corrupt practices.

Ref: Diary of sex with 500 women exposed (http://www.dailychilli.com/news/3200-an-officials-sex-diary-with-500-women-exposed)

:cool: :rolleyes:

wolf2305
08-04-2010, 02:07 PM
is there a Link to this? :)

lls8
08-04-2010, 02:21 PM
is there a Link to this? :)

t
he link to this news is.....

Diary of sex with 500 women exposed (http://www.dailychilli.com/news/3200-an-officials-sex-diary-with-500-women-exposed)

lls8
08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Some Chinese Mainlanders have more systematic and organised sex planning,
as if like Annual Marketing Planning or Yearly Financial Planning.... :rolleyes:

Read another story here, related a bit to the earlier story,
where sex and corruption are always inter-linked.....:p

This smashed the records of the sexual encounters of Jack Neo or Tiger Woods, minus corruption nia....:)

picador
08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
500 is not many. But being exposed is another thing.

newyorker88
08-04-2010, 02:32 PM
The worst thing is to let his wife find out!

He should have kept his things properly.

Until he pass on... Very much like the widow who found out his husband dark secret in the movie "8 MM" starring Nick cage.

lls8
08-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Another stories related to the earlier news.
Hope you will enjoy reading it.....:cool:
To view some photo of the pretty gals that the playboy have sex with,
kindly click on the link below this article to view........>>

Official's sexcapades noted in diary

A Chinese official was arrested following the exposure of his sex diary.
Han Feng's diary, detailed his sex life with five women and corrupt practices, was exposed in the Internet.

Guangxi Tobacco Monopoly Bureau head of sales department Han Feng, 53, was detained on Saturday after part of his diary written in 2007 and 2008, were leaked to the Internet last month.

The diary, detailed descriptions of Han's sexual acts with five of his female colleagues and corrupt practices, China Daily reported.

Han took 482,000 yuan (RM241,000) and a 300,000-yuan (RM150,000) apartment from companies contracted with refurbishment and construction of his office buildings when he worked in Qinzhou and Laibin cities, Guangxi's procuratorate alleged.

"Chen gave me 100,000 yuan (RM50,000) downstairs," a diary entry recorded on Jan 6, 2007.

On Dec 29, 2007, Han wrote: "2007 has been a good year. Work is going smoothly. Income is as high as 200,000 yuan (RM100,000). Womanizing is on the right track. It’s been a lucky year with women. I need to pay attention to my health with so many sex partners."

"Wang Shucheng asked me for lunch at the Guijing Hotel... He gave me two bottles of Maotai liquor and 50,000 yuan (RM25,000)," read the diary on Sept 16, 2007.

She is said to be one of Han's sex partners mentioned in the diary
On his sex life, Han wrote on Sept 18: "Went to Guoda Hotel, Tan (one of his sex partners) was already there. She was on her period, so she did it with me using her mouth."

On Sept 26, he wrote: "Tan wanted to have sex at night, she is going to get married on the 29th and still wants to play with me. This girl is really wild...:eek: she came at 10 pm, washed up and jumped into bed to do it, great action. Chatted for a while and had sex again in the middle of the night, she was bleeding again. Slept for a bit and did it again in the morning, this time she did not bleed."

The notes from over a year of entries also revealed the owner’s lifestyle. He took part in feasts and got drunk at least five times per week, usually with local government officials, police and directors of tobacco companies.

He often went on so-called business trips, which were actually leisure activities.

The person who posted the dairy has identified himself as Hanxianzi, the husband of one of Han's sex partners.

Hanxianzi said he published the diaries as revenge for Han’s sexual encounters with his wife but did not state how the diaries were obtained.

Published March 15 2010

Ref: Official's sexcapades noted in diary (http://dailychilli.com/news/2839-official-arrested-over-sex-dairy)

lls8
08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
The worst thing is to let his wife find out!

He should have kept his things properly.

Until he pass on... Very much like the widow who found out his husband dark secret in the movie "8 MM" starring Nick cage.

I agree with you brother,.....
wanna "tau chiak, ma ay hiao chit chui" (after eating must wipe mouth clean".
The worst scenario is to keep diary or any forms of evidence.
Those businessmen know how to receive corruption but don't know how to hide secret sexual activities.
Not too sure if they keep the name of all the women and their telephone contacts as well after the sexcret encounters leh....?
Or maybe they plan to make a movie or write books one day about their Sexual Autobiography, so they start compiling diaries...:D

freezetheDB
08-04-2010, 03:08 PM
to have sex with so many women

either you have money or if you are a celebrity

Cheonging101
08-04-2010, 03:25 PM
I had sex with more than 500 women. And still counting... with every new JAV movie I download. :p

bonkster
08-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Wang should have posted his FRs on SBF and kept your identity secret, instead of writing them in his diary. :p

lls8
08-04-2010, 10:01 PM
to have sex with so many women

either you have money or if you are a celebrity

:rolleyes:
It is very true....
Like a sayings "No Money, No Honey"
:D

lls8
09-04-2010, 09:54 PM
I had sex with more than "500 women". And still counting... with every new JAV movie I download. :p

wah...brother...I must salute you.
how you managed that record?
This 500 Clubs is like the Billionaires Club,
many wish but hard to scale it...
Would be nice if you contribute some pointers here for all the brothers here to pick-up.....:)

Shazam
10-04-2010, 12:28 AM
I wonder how many women our Ministers had.

I remembered the Government's reason to increase Minister's pay to be 5 times higher than American President, British & Japanese Prime Ministers and European Prime Ministers add together is to prevent corruption in the government.

We only increased their pay to become highest in the world to prevent them from being corrupt but never provide them women to stop them from being corrupt, will this be a cause of worry in future ??

All in all, it is always Singaporeans fault again if anyone in Government is corrupt.

lls8
10-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Wang should have posted his FRs on SBF and kept your identity secret, instead of writing them in his diary. :p

You are right brother.
Wang does not know about the SBF.
Unfortunately the Chinese in China will not have access to SBF...!
I was in China a couple of times last year,
when i tried to log-in SBF from hotel room, it was blocked.
YouTube and Facebook was blocked too.
Sien nia to log in internet in China.
:(

SGnewB
10-04-2010, 05:54 PM
bro, let me tell you..

power corrupts...

and absolute power corrupts... absolutely...

5 times pay so what? in fact, i believe if they want to be corrupted.. 50 times their pay also no problem....

end of the day is see who is sitting in the seat of power..

The_Chef
10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
That guy enjoyed his time... :)
Like an emperor eh?

DarthRevan
10-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Very interesting..must have lived like a king! :D

lls8
14-04-2010, 11:43 PM
China had many weird and outdated rules....read this articles:

REF: Chinese wife-swapping charge sparks debate - World Blog - msnbc.com (http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/04/09/2262749.aspx)

Chinese wife-swapping charge sparks debate
Posted: Friday, April 09, 2010 11:34 AM
Filed Under: Beijing, China
By NBC News’ Bo Gu

BEIJING – A series of arrests in a lurid case of alleged wife-swapping has sparked a fierce national debate over criminalization of private sexual mores at a time when people are demanding greater freedom.

Ma Yaohai, a 53-year-old computer science professor, and 21 alleged members of a wife-swapping Internet chat room were charged with "group licentiousness" in the southeastern city of Nanjing.

Ma, the oldest and most well educated of the group of 13 other men and eight women, reportedly held group sex parties at his home between 2007 and 2009. They could face up to five years in prison if convicted.

‘Wife-swapping’ site
Ma says he was first introduced to the idea of "wife swapping" in 2003, although he didn’t have a wife at the time. Actually, he said that his two failed marriages are the reason for his interest in group sex – so he could distract himself from his feelings of depression.

"It was purely consensual. There was no threat or any money involved," Ma said during a phone interview with NBC News. "Most of the people would just watch and leave, very few of them really engaged in real activities."

In 2007 he started his own online chat group that was described as a forum for "making friends through couple travel." During the next two years, Ma allegedly organized 18 orgies in the apartment where he lives with his Alzheimers-stricken mother.

Ma said that sometimes he would participate in the orgies, sometimes he would watch and sometimes he would just have a cigarette in the next room. The participants varied from young to old, white-collar workers to taxi drivers. Some were husbands and wives, but most didn’t have regular sex partners. Ma stopped hosting the groups during the summer of 2009 after his sexual demands were refused by a few young girls and because, he says, he felt his health was deteriorating.

Obscure law
While prostitution is rampant in China, very few Chinese have ever heard of the crime of "group licentiousness," which was written into China’s criminal law in 1997 as an amendment.

The law stipulates that a "leader" or anyone who participates in group sex with three or more people can face up to five years in jail. This makes a threesome technically a crime in China, although in reality, people are rarely prosecuted for it.

"I’m innocent," said Ma. "I’ve never heard of this crime before. It’s all done at home privately and willingly. Nobody has forced anyone else to have sex."

National debate
The case is being debated by liberals and conservatives on television, Web portals and newspaper pages across China.

Ma explained why he believes there is nothing wrong with the practice. "Marriage is like plain water: You have to drink it no matter what. But wife swapping is like drinking wine: You could choose to do it or not, it’s all up to your own will."

But many have accused him of violating morality. When asked about that allegation, he became very emotional. "Has my private life changed the way of your life? Has it hurt anyone? We don’t have sex as you imagine and they just demonize me."

Ma is getting some support on the Net. In an online survey of more than 54,000 readers by Sina.com, one of China’s biggest Web portals, 59.1 percent agreed that "citizens have the right to do whatever they want to do to their bodies at their own will."

But in response to the question: "What do you think of Ma’s charge on the crime ‘group licentiousness?’" 29 percent of respondents said, "His behavior has violated traditional moral ethics and will easily lead people to sinful sex indulgence." Another 11.5 percent said, "It’s hard to say."

On the bulletin board of another major Website, Sohu.com, almost half of the survey participants said they supported Ma’s right to do what he did.

"This is purely someone’s own business, there’s no need to hunt him for that, just like having an affair. Why do they even bother? If they have time, why don’t they take care of all those corrupt officials?" said one reader who went by the alias langyujun2008so.

Others expressed anger over Ma’s behavior. "These animals, do they have any morals? In this society, moral ethics just don’t work anymore!" said another reader.

Li Yinhe, a renowned sexologist and sociologist in China, has openly supported Ma in her blog.

"The key point is how you define social ethics. If you define ethics within the boundary of marriage and sexual behavior is only confined with marriage, it is very outdated and stays in the Middle Ages," wrote Li. "Since China entered modern society, citizens have their own choices. Some choose not to have marriage and some prefer sex outside marriages. It does not harm themselves or others … Therefore I think ‘group licentiousness’ is an old-fashioned and wrong law. Abolishing this law is not going to hurt social customs or moral ethics."

Ma and the 21 other defendants were tried in a closed court on Wednesday, but the verdict has not been announced yet.

tomvoyeur
14-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Good to see chinese opening up - in both economic and social areanas.

It is kind of weird to see Singaporeans commenting on the persecution of sexual freedom in China when SG barely has any freedom in the 1st place. ;)

lls8
15-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Good to see chinese opening up - in both economic and social areanas.

It is kind of weird to see Singaporeans commenting on the persecution of sexual freedom in China when SG barely has any freedom in the 1st place. ;)

I do agree with you brother,
but at least we have SMF in Singapore.
In China there is no sex website, no YouTube, No FB as well.
So, Singapore and Islamic Malaysia/Indonesia at least no internet censorship .... :cool:

Wife swapping may help reaching the 500 Target... :p

lls8
15-04-2010, 08:04 AM
I do agree with you brother,
but at least we have SMF in Singapore.
In China there is no sex website, no YouTube, No FB as well.
So, Singapore and Islamic Malaysia/Indonesia at least no internet censorship .... :cool:

Wife swapping may help reaching the 500 Target... :p

Sorry, the typo....."SBF" not SMF

lls8
15-04-2010, 08:26 AM
This is great piece of news to share this morning.
After reading it I cant stop wondering. No fish prawn also sapu la.....:o

Man admits sex with donkey and horse

Ref: Yahoo!7 - Man admits sex with donkey and horse - The West Australian (http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/mp/7053426/man-admits-sex-with-donkey-and-horse/)
April 13, 2010, 6:12 am

A 66-year-old man in the UK has pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse and a donkey.

Joseph Squires appeared at the Leicester Crown Court charged with a serious sexual offence against a donkey in 1999 and a horse in 2004.

He is also accused of criminal damage to the animals.

Squires was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four charges.

wahlau le....>>>>
I couldnt help but notice that the man did not have a stable address, so how did he find the horses and donkeys lol. Might have been a bit of a dark horse or was it a nightmare lol..?? :D ....Somemore he is already 66 years old!!!

Maybe he is a Lucky man that he's big enough to satisfy a donkey.....:p
Or..maybe the horse is enjoying it cos it didn't kick him-out...

In some countries they have shows where men pay to watch women do it with donkeys and horses. But this is strange that it is far more disgusting lol. :eek:

lls8
30-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Tiger Woods linked to 120 women - magazine

World number one golfer Tiger Woods confessed to his wife Elin Nordegren that he slept with as many as 120 women during their five-year marriage, a US magazine reports.

The National Enquirer claims that Woods made the admission to his wife during rehabilitation for a sex addiction.

The Gentle Path rehabilitation clinic had Woods list all the women he had slept with during his marriage, the magazine reports.

One name Woods left off the list was the 21-year-old daughter of a neighbor that may have led to the end of his marriage.

Nordegren found out about the affair with the young neighbour after Woods left rehabilitation.

She phoned him enraged while he was having dinner with friends earlier this month after his comeback at the US Masters.

"She was screaming so loudly that everyone at the table could hear what she was saying," a source told the magazine.

Nordegren was quoted as saying: "This is the worst betrayal ever. I can't believe you had sex with that girl in our own neighbourhood. That's it - I'm divorcing you!"' :( :eek:

Nordegren is reportedly in Sweden with the couple's two young children