PDA

View Full Version : question?

notmenotme
14-04-2004, 02:26 AM
erm.. after I shoot my load into the condom.. but I am still erect.. and feel like I can go for another round with my gf.. should I wash myself first? or i just change a new condom will do?

and. is it safe releasing the load into her when she is having her period.. she said it is safe...

jackylee
14-04-2004, 06:52 AM
erm.. after I shoot my load into the condom.. but I am still erect.. and feel like I can go for another round with my gf.. should I wash myself first? or i just change a new condom will do?

and. is it safe releasing the load into her when she is having her period.. she said it is safe...

change a new one would be great. it might be worn out and easily teared the sec time.

abt the cumin of in her... i don think its recommended although logical she should not be preg... but u see... things always not ganrateed...

jackylee
14-04-2004, 06:55 AM
change a new one would be great. it might be worn out and easily teared the sec time.

abt the cumin of in her... i don think its recommended although logical she should not be preg... but u see... things always not ganrateed...

and well u see... gers are weird... maybe they wanted to get a baby or wanted to make u marry them ...so they said its all rite den get one... hahaz... nvm don listen to me i am bullshiting.

milkman
14-04-2004, 08:58 AM
simple.... take the condom out, make your way to the toilet, wash the condom and yourself, make your way back to bed and re-use the condom :)

nothing is 100% safe.... but you'll have a bloody mess, if you do it during that time. to each his own.... hell, you might even have that fetish :confused:

waypastprime
14-04-2004, 10:49 AM

It's just like asking me if u should change your underwear daily. :rolleyes:

notmenotme
14-04-2004, 03:06 PM
I know what you all mean.. but it is kind of turn off if I went off for a while then come back to bed again?
I am interested to know that is it safe to like just change a new condom? or do I need to bathe the area b4 I wear a new one..

I think I didn't state it too clearly... sorry for the error..
thanks!

waypastprime
14-04-2004, 03:19 PM
I know what you all mean.. but it is kind of turn off if I went off for a while then come back to bed again?
I am interested to know that is it safe to like just change a new condom? or do I need to bathe the area b4 I wear a new one..

thanks!

Turn off? Yes and No.

Do u it's safe to change to a new underwear? It's only a matter of hygiene. :rolleyes:

perrymason32
14-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Live and learn. Next time have tissue and extra condom/s ready nearby. F****, come, stop, take out dick, take off condom, wipe dick as dry as possible, massage/stroke dick or have girl massage/stroke/suck dick to get and keep it hard, put new condom on, continue with f***....<repeat as many times as needed>.

Risks of pregnancy is based on variables 1) how ready she is to conceive (period time cannot really conceive one lah), that is how good and ready her eggs are, 2) how good your sperm is, 3) how good your condom is (if you use Durex for example, then this variable can be 97% proof (because no other measure except what it says on the back of the pack).

--perry

thanks!

fugitivezzz
14-04-2004, 09:02 PM
dude, i thought it was ok if u just take out the condom and then just replace a new one? However, of course dun be a cock and then stain your cum all over the outer part of the new condom lah, or just use the method 1 bro taught u here, and ask her to help u BJ 1st then onli put on the new condom lah.....erm....about your other question, think most likely will not get pregnant lah, however nothing is impossible in this world loe, so juz be careful lah
hope what i have said helped....

notmenotme
14-04-2004, 09:27 PM
dude, i thought it was ok if u just take out the condom and then just replace a new one? However, of course dun be a cock and then stain your cum all over the outer part of the new condom lah, or just use the method 1 bro taught u here, and ask her to help u BJ 1st then onli put on the new condom lah.....erm....about your other question, think most likely will not get pregnant lah, however nothing is impossible in this world loe, so juz be careful lah
hope what i have said helped....

she dont' really like bj... somemore ask her bj after I cum? she will meh?
btw, anyway to persude her to bj? haha.. just interested to know... anyone meet this kind of problem b4?

btw.. she miss her period for 11days liao.. abit worried sia..

zeus73
14-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Good luck to you... She will soon be promoted to the rank of "MOTHER"... In 9 months time...

CheoNemo
14-04-2004, 11:43 PM
btw, anyway to persude her to bj? haha.. just interested to know... anyone meet this kind of problem b4?

the best way to get your girl to give you bj is you yourself to give her a good lick first. I am sure most girl(at least for me) will really appreciate a guy who can give her a good lick down there. once she is satisfied i am sure she will do anything for you.

btw, you say that have sex during her period? wah, that is really quite a fetish... anyway, sex during period should be very safe. the few days before and after the period can be considered to be very safe also. so if you are tired of thinking how to change the condom, maybe you can do without condom within these few days interval(but make sure she is your faithful partner lah). my contraceptive method is very useful especially if your girl has regular period timing.

last but not least, if you are so worry that she is pregnant, just go to watson and buy a $10 test kit to solve your problem lah!

BoyToy
15-04-2004, 02:20 AM
Just change it. (a) for lubrication purposes as the first one is probably dry or sticky (b) when it is too dry and too loose, especially with the tip filled, it might cause tearing when rubber rub against rubber. Just remove, wipe, then put on new one. No need to really make a big fuss of it.

Try reading this site (http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.htm). It might give you a better understanding.

BoyToy
15-04-2004, 03:06 AM
To lick you clean after sex is not exactly a bj. It's just something fun to do especially if she finds yr sperm tastes good. If you are referring to the rubber taste being the problem, you can try those fruity flavored condoms. It makes it even more "fun" to lick you clean

If she never specifically tells you tt she dun like to bj for you, then it's easy. Just put yr tool near her mouth and she should understand. Let her know that you like it and she might even try to do better everytime to please you. But if she did specifically tells you she dun like it, you should tok to her and find out why.

Common reasons are (1) she thinks that yr tool is dirty and smelly. (2) It taste bad. (3) You put her in a uncomfortable position when blowing (4) she dun really find any good reason for her to do it (5) She thinks tt she is putting in a lot of work but you are not appreciative.

To solve the respective problem (1) shave yr pubic and wash thoroughly, best is in front of her. (2) There are certain diets to make you taste better. alternatively, you can try those fruity condoms. do a search on the web. (3) you sit at edge of bed and she low kneel, she sit on chair and you sit on high table, you stand and she high kneel. These are just some of the positions tt lessen the strain on her neck and shoulders. (4) to make it fun, try some honey or jam or ice cream. to make it stimulating, try telling her everything you feel when she's blowing. to make it rewarding, try 69 or giving her a good lick after her blowing. (5) moaning and gesturing and even complimenting are good way to let her know her work is being appreciated. reward if necessary.

Try reading this site (http://www.fwhc.org/health/moon.htm) under Menstrual Myths. It is normal to miss it a few days or even miss a whole cycle. Dun worry yrself out over nothing. And dun just go buy the kit and ask her to test. It'll make you look too eager and scared. If she's happy having the feeling that she's having yr baby and you appear to be scared, she'll hate you. But dun be too boh chap. She'll thinks tat you dun care and letting her worry for herself. She'll hate you for tt too. Just go with the flow.

Best of luck to you Bro...