PDA

View Full Version : Am i getting HIV through this encounter?

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Dear all brothers:

i need all your advice on this...

i went to a HC one month ago...the girl agrees to give me a hj. then we did some foreplay before the hj...

what happened was that i fingered her until she got wet...she was wearing her underwear all the time and i was fully naked.. then she used her vagina(with her underwear still on) to push aginst my penis (while i was lying there and she was on top of me)....

my concern is that i am afraid some of her vaginal fulid due to my fingering may have seeped from her underwear and contacted my uretha through the pushing...

how do you all think about my concern?

thanks a lot for attention..

jackylee
14-04-2004, 06:58 AM
Dear all brothers:

i went to a HC one month ago...the girl agrees to give me a hj. then we did some foreplay before the hj...

what happened was that i fingered her until she got wet...she was wearing her underwear all the time and i was fully naked.. then she used her vagina(with her underwear still on) to push aginst my penis (while i was lying there and she was on top of me)....

my concern is that i am afraid some of her vaginal fulid due to my fingering may have seeped from her underwear and contacted my uretha through the pushing...

nv wear a condom? the risk is there.

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 10:53 AM
u mean there is a risk in HIV infection in this encounter?oh...no.... :(

catlover
14-04-2004, 11:40 AM
vaginal fluids dude...got risk.

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 11:48 AM
hi,catlover,i know vaginal fluid is dangerous and may contain a lot of HIV virus if she has it..but my concern is if the vaginal fluid seeped from her underwear may have been pushed into my uretha...ai....really worried now...

weightlessjump
14-04-2004, 01:42 PM
Sorry to break this to you, but I think the risk is definitely there. If the pros had HIV, her following fluids would have had sufficient HIV viruses to transmit it to you – blood, menstrual blood, vaginal fluid and breast milk. I don’t think fingering is safe either – if there had been small cuts in your fingers and you had come into contact with her vaginal fluid (you after all said that you felt that she was wet), that would have put you at risk. Did she give you a vigorous HJ? If so, she might have caused some micro-abrasions on your penis, and where there are abrasions or open sores there, that significantly increases the risk of the virus passing into your body.

In conclusion, you are at risk, but you shouldn’t take it like the end of the world because there is always the possibility that she does not have HIV. I suggest that you go for a blood test 90 days and 180 days (as confirmation) from the date of possible infection. Meanwhile, I advise you to abstain from all these activities. You might be asking “If I already have the virus, why should I care?” The reason is, you seem to be distressed from this incident, and as you know, stress reduces your bodily resistance, and may make you more susceptible to other forms of infection. Stress also causes cuts and sores to heal slower, which in turn, increases your risk of infection.

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 02:56 PM
hi, weightlessjump,

thanks for the words..however, i think i need to make it clearer what happened during my encounter...

1)I fingered her first (lasted around 10 seconds) but she was wearing her underwear(in fact, her underwear was all the time on). i did not have any cut on my finger and never felt she got wet.. i just guess she should get wet after i fingering her. ..

2)Then, she kinda gave me a sexy massage,while i was lying there and she was on top of me. and during this time, i felt her vagina was pushing against my penis..(her underwear was on)however, it might be her stomach or close area to vagina that pushed me(not too sure). these pushes only lasted for a short while, around 10 seconds or so...

3)Then she gave me a regular massage...
4)In the end, she gave me a hj.. that is all..(no vaginal fluid at this time anymore)

after i described it in more detail, how do you all think my risk?

thanks a lot for your time!

Durkheim
14-04-2004, 03:03 PM
:( I think the risk is still there...along with the earlier comments. Coz I don't think you are sure whether did her fluid stained panty rub onto yr dick anot. So for the benefit for the doubt, and for your own peacefulness, go for a checkup in a few months time. Thats the safest dude. :o

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 04:01 PM
yes, i am sure she did not rub my penis by her vagina(with her underwear on)..she just pushed my penis by some part of her body(it might be her pantie, or stomach or other area close to the vagina)and this also lies my concern...whether the possible contact from some of her fluid seeped from her pantie with my uretha can cause an infection..

in fact, i have asked some other ppl in www.aidsmeds.com or some other ppl from UK, USA, they all said this is no risk activity at all..even i went donw to DSC(kelantan lane) last saturday, and HIV testing concellor there also told me there is no risk....

i really feel confused with the answer here.. :confused:

thanks for the time to read my post..

perrymason32
14-04-2004, 05:02 PM
ok, this is it.

they tell you that there is 'no' risk because the risk is very low that it is considered negligible.

theoretically it is possible for transmission. but counsellors and medical practitioners always talk about "the right conditions" for transmission of this f-ing virus. These conditions include a lot of body fluid (often necessarily constant flow of fluid), viral load (of course, this is only assuming that that person has the virus to begin with), and openings in your body (cuts, abrasions and microabrasions, scratches, mucosal surfaces) exposed to the fluids etc.

Based on what you've told us here so far, your risk is low enough to be negligible.

Two things though:
1) theoretically, HIV can be transmitted by a BBBJ too. but that's THEORETICALLY, because an infected person's saliva (depending on viral load at the time) may have the virus cells, but often not enough in concentration to be a dangerous threat of transmission. the top two body fluids that have the virus in high concentration (again, depending on viral load at the time) are blood and vaginal fluid or semen. Also studies have never been able to establish that this f-ing can be transmitted by BBBJ, because the subjects under study/research, invariably went on to FJ anyway.
2) although the risk is low for HIV infection based on your experience recounted here, you should go for checkup for it anyway--to set your mind at ease at 3 months after this experience, and then 6 months after this experience. AND more important: the risk of other STD infection is higher because other STDs, are more easily transmitted, so go for VDRL check for syphilis, and if they let you ask them to check you for gonorrhea or NGU anyway. Unfortunately, herpes cannot just go for checkup unless you have symptoms.

By the way, the counsellors and doctors only start to look worried when the person seeing them say things like:
1) he has BBBJ and raw FJ regularly with other high-risk types (FL, hookers and casual sluts etc)
AND
2) already has an STD, not treated completely or cannot be treated, that leaves his skin with open sores
AND
3) has frequent high fevers (like dengue fever type), AND swollen lymph nodes.

Note the "AND"s. It's not just one thing, it's a combination of factors. No point in panicking just because got enlarged lymph nodes only.

--perry

yes, i am sure she did not rub my penis by her vagina(with her underwear on)..she just pushed my penis by some part of her body(it might be her pantie, or stomach or other area close to the vagina)and this also lies my concern...whether the possible contact from some of her fluid seeped from her pantie with my uretha can cause an infection..

in fact, i have asked some other ppl in www.aidsmeds.com or some other ppl from UK, USA, they all said this is no risk activity at all..even i went donw to DSC(kelantan lane) last saturday, and HIV testing concellor there also told me there is no risk....

smlee
14-04-2004, 06:32 PM
You came to a sex forum to ask for advice instead of going to the doctor!!!!
What happened has already happened ....you can only be sure after the window period

So no point talking about it here....you won't get anything

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 06:41 PM
i agree with you smlee..i should wait for the 3 month window period and get tested straight to put his behind me...however, i just feel that all brothers here may have more experience in health centres engaging similar activities with massage girl like me...i just wanted to get some opinions on the risk factor of being infected by HIV through such way..

thanks anyway

wanderer23
14-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Dear all brothers:

As long as you're not protected there will be an element of risk... but after saying all these you also have to bear in mind that HCs in SG are well regulated and the girls are required to go for regular checkups so risks are minimal also don't have to be so worried that you cannot sleep or eat. Just go for a checkup if you fear for the worst. Regards

phillyricky
14-04-2004, 07:11 PM
HC girls also go for regular check ups?i thought regular check ups are only compulsory for girls working at brothels? or maybe a medical check up is only required when they start working at any HC?

Thanks

fugitivezzz
14-04-2004, 08:53 PM
i agree with you smlee..i should wait for the 3 month window period and get tested straight to put his behind me...however, i just feel that all brothers here may have more experience in health centres engaging similar activities with massage girl like me...i just wanted to get some opinions on the risk factor of being infected by HIV through such way..

thanks anyway

so u r saying if theres no risk at all u wanna continue doing tat, how bout if theres risk but the risk is v small, would u still wanna try...like what the bros here told me b4, wanna play dun be scared, wanna be scared dun play, if u worry bout tis n bout that, might as well not do anything at all, or might as well wrap yourself up with plastic? Not trying to flame u or watever, but i think u juz wanna some1 from here to answer u " there is no risk at all", because from what i see, all the bros here have been saying and trying to tell u that there is a certain amt of risk, but u just either do not want, or cannot accept it.....juz my $0.02 worth....peace

weightlessjump
15-04-2004, 09:25 AM
Sorry to hear about the conflicting advice that you are getting from everybody. I’m not too surprised that you would get conflicting advice. I think the main reason for this is that everyone who hears your account has a different idea of what really happened (a lot of it based on their own experience, but which may not directly apply to what happened to you that day). I note that you yourself are not too sure about what really happened that day in terms of which parts of your body came into contact with which parts of the HC worker’s body. And it’s probably not too surprising for you to be unsure about this. How many of us, drunk in that moments of intense pleasure, were thinking about the consequences of our own actions, or were making a mental record of every move that the HC worker was making that could have terrible consequences to ourselves someday? How many of us were thinking: “Hmmm… I wonder if this woman had a micro-abrasion on her fingers from messaging too many clients bodies, or a sore or cut. What if she touched me here and there and then spread a disease to us. I better check her fingers first.” You are probably concerned over what happened, because you are worried over what you may lose in life, if touch wood, you might get infected. The more a person thinks he has to lose in life (e.g. a fantastic job, excellent health, a loving family), the more concerned he naturally becomes. Some brothers reading your forum may actually think that you are a bit paranoid (only touch touch mah!), but my point is, their life situation is very different from yours, and they probably feel that they have much less to lose than you, if touch wood, they become infected with anything. Some times I’m also quite cheesed off with some doctors when you tell them that you are worried over a particular incident, and they tell you “aiyah, don’t worry too much lah, the risk for you very small”. I think to myself “Of course the theoretical risk is small, but I still have to carry that risk, right, so as long as got risk, how can I take things as lightly as you”

So, my conclusion is this: the fact that you are concerned about this incident reflects that there are things in life that you are worried you would lose forever in a worse case scenario. You then have to analyse for yourself, is it worthwhile for me to continue on this pleasure circuit, and lose all that means so much to me now. If the answer is ‘no’, then you have to resolve to go MIA from this circuit. A lot of us would probably tell you “Wah liao! That is really hard man”. But, it is not impossible! I take comfort from some brothers who have written to say, I’ve really regretted what I did, and now I’m going take up golf, playing computer games, or run a new business to fill that void. But even when they do this, there is always the temptation to want to go back to the circuit. Nonetheless, they never lose sight over what they can lose from playing a fool, and from there somehow find the strength to stay clean.

Personally, I’m trying to find the way out too.

newyorker88
15-04-2004, 10:54 AM
ok, this is it.

they tell you that there is 'no' risk because the risk is very low that it is considered negligible.

theoretically it is possible for transmission. but counsellors and medical practitioners always talk about "the right conditions" for transmission of this f-ing virus. These conditions include a lot of body fluid (often necessarily constant flow of fluid), viral load (of course, this is only assuming that that person has the virus to begin with), and openings in your body (cuts, abrasions and microabrasions, scratches, mucosal surfaces) exposed to the fluids etc.

Based on what you've told us here so far, your risk is low enough to be negligible.

Two things though:
1) theoretically, HIV can be transmitted by a BBBJ too. but that's THEORETICALLY, because an infected person's saliva (depending on viral load at the time) may have the virus cells, but often not enough in concentration to be a dangerous threat of transmission. the top two body fluids that have the virus in high concentration (again, depending on viral load at the time) are blood and vaginal fluid or semen. Also studies have never been able to establish that this f-ing can be transmitted by BBBJ, because the subjects under study/research, invariably went on to FJ anyway.
2) although the risk is low for HIV infection based on your experience recounted here, you should go for checkup for it anyway--to set your mind at ease at 3 months after this experience, and then 6 months after this experience. AND more important: the risk of other STD infection is higher because other STDs, are more easily transmitted, so go for VDRL check for syphilis, and if they let you ask them to check you for gonorrhea or NGU anyway. Unfortunately, herpes cannot just go for checkup unless you have symptoms.

By the way, the counsellors and doctors only start to look worried when the person seeing them say things like:
1) he has BBBJ and raw FJ regularly with other high-risk types (FL, hookers and casual sluts etc)
AND
2) already has an STD, not treated completely or cannot be treated, that leaves his skin with open sores
AND
3) has frequent high fevers (like dengue fever type), AND swollen lymph nodes.

Note the "AND"s. It's not just one thing, it's a combination of factors. No point in panicking just because got enlarged lymph nodes only.

--perry

Good work bro, perry,
thanks to your knowlegde and frequent contributions to this forum on subjects like this.

I may not be a trained doctor, but I do agree with you that AIDS can be transmitted by body fluid, but chances are woman getting it is more than that of a man. Maybe becos of cuts and tears in the vagina, not so noticable inside. As for man, it is easy to spot.

There is a period of time when doctors advice not to hug each other in sports becos of the sweat? Hahaha. Not too sure how far this THEORY goes, but so far, in my own knowledge there is no cases of HIV infection by HUGGING or KISSING YET.

HIV is a virus that can be killed even by a spot of bleach. It is a virus that is very fragile outside the human body.

Hopes this help, and go for a check up in 6 months time to test for it. GOod luck.

MitMit
15-04-2004, 11:41 AM
To the original poser. The risk u mentioned is very very low....dun worry too much. But i think the problem with u is u are too parenoid. So why go HC one time and come here seeking advise and then worry for days??
My advise is go check up and stay out of paid sex. If u cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen ya! take care.

sadsea
16-04-2004, 01:46 AM
hi bro philly, what bro perry mention to you are the fact of ur situation. and base on my limited knowledge, ur risk is highly low. why not no risk or totally low risk, because risk always exist when there is sex actitive encounter. and why highly low is because base on ur situation, the transmittion of hiv is relatively low or nearly zero possiblity. and hc gal are required to take hiv test every six months as by reg from MOM ever their work permit haven't expiry, these are told by all the hc gals which i had encounter.
bro philly, what i suggest 2 u is if u really had fear in commerical sex, think u better don't go for it as u might not really enjoy the session as ur fear is always there. but if cannot withstand the feeling, then always practice safe sex and don't create too much unnecessary fear 4 urself.
to clear ur mind 4 the situation u encounter, maybe u can stop all sex actitives n go 4 hiv test after 3 months , and i strongly believe u will clear the test( negetive result). have a nice day.

Big Sexy
16-04-2004, 07:40 AM
you can find the answer HERE

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17859

Everfree
16-04-2004, 09:11 AM
Where to go for a HIV test ah?

sadsea
16-04-2004, 11:09 AM
hi bro everfree, this answer had been post many time from the bros here already, but since u already ask and this is what i can tell u; hiv test can been done at all gp and polyclinic, got to wait for a few days for result as they send the blood to the lab for testing, but those test particulars will be taken. another one is go to AFA for the immediately result known test, this organisation will station at dsc clinic (kelantan lane) on wednesday 6.30pm - 8pm and sat don't know 1 or 2 pm to 4.30pm. this test no particular is required, and result can be known 10 - 20 mins time. hope this info can help u, nice day.