PDA

View Full Version : circumstise

spinelli10
13-04-2004, 12:43 AM
sorry guys,i know i spelled it wrongly,but when do we know do we need to cut the skin anot?whats considered long??i believe diff ppl's growth is diff,as such,maybe after ya left sch,no more nurse come look at yours :p ya wont know.just curious

jackylee
13-04-2004, 05:31 AM
sorry guys,i know i spelled it wrongly,but when do we know do we need to cut the skin anot?whats considered long??i believe diff ppl's growth is diff,as such,maybe after ya left sch,no more nurse come look at yours :p ya wont know.just curious

ya i heard abt the cutting of the skin too but till now i still dono wads that :confused: but i oso don care la... if u piss n cumed porperly without and hindrance... who cares? :P

fugitivezzz
14-04-2004, 09:04 PM
i think its just cutting away the foreskin, not very sure also...maybe u can just check up on the internet lah, heard that its supposed to be more hygenic, cause like tat all the germs and dirt ( gross hor)....cant gather at your foreskin. However if u do wash it properly everyday shd be no prob lah....hehe....i think this kinda stuff can easily gather info from the net wan lah....

wanderer23
14-04-2004, 09:12 PM

Circumcision is the removal of the foreskin and usually only Muslims are required by religion to do so. Others do it because they may have very long foreskin which is prone to infection once not cleaned properly. Other than that usually no need to circumcise

fugitivezzz
14-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Circumcision is the removal of the foreskin and usually only Muslims are required by religion to do so. Others do it because they may have very long foreskin which is prone to infection once not cleaned properly. Other than that usually no need to circumcise

haha, thanx for the info bro, although im not the 1 who needed it...

Ashley_steph
24-04-2004, 03:27 AM
but hor... if Circumcise right, gals might love to bj for u even more. cos more cleaner and smell better. ;)

Nottiguy
25-04-2004, 12:22 AM
but hor... if Circumcise right, gals might love to bj for u even more. cos more cleaner and smell better. ;)

Ya...usually gals like to bj guy..if the dick dont smell...

Newbies
29-04-2004, 12:20 PM
the head of my penis under part got some small blister along it & a few on the foreskin since my young days,anyone got this problems,isit because never clean properly ? :confused:

sdol v2
29-04-2004, 05:23 PM

Actually the Jews are also required to circumcise.

wanderer23
29-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Actually the Jews are also required to circumcise.

Din know that thanks for the info :)

archangel
29-04-2004, 09:42 PM

Yo bro, happen to browse thru the net and found this particular passage.

I wish more women would have the opportunity to make love with intact males to see what a gigantic difference a foreskin makes. I was circed at age 20 when a Jewish girlfriend convinced me that our lovemaking would dramatically improve. It did not. The dryness, soreness for both of us, yeast infections, and pain were more than I would have ever thought possible. If only women realized that the foreskin helps so much with intimacy and slow love. No foreskin means you have to thrust like crazy and tear both partners to shreds for orgasm. In manual stimulation, my girlfriend used to be able to bring me to orgasm with little effort, now 20 years later my wife has to work like crazy since there is no extra skin for movement and the nerve endings have been clipped. The glans is a dull color (not bright purple any more) and there is no more natural lubrication. Why do women insist on causing themselves more pain during intercourse by cutting all their little guys?

http://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/circumci.html#Sexual

Ah Paul
30-04-2004, 07:52 PM
Yo bro, happen to browse thru the net and found this particular passage.

oic.............

babe_hunter
05-05-2004, 03:58 PM
Muslims and Jewish do it due to religious belief. Beneath this, the true reason is for cleaniness. Also the reason why some do it voluntarily.

There are other reasons as well, medical grounds. I had mine removed during my army days as the foreskin cannot fully retract, thus cannot expose the dick head. Rem in sch when the nurse checks us? They are actually checking to see if the foreskin can fully retract. If not, then gotta go circumcise. Else, when engage in sex, foreskin may tear, painful leh. That's wy sometimes heard some bro says F**k till their dick "tear". That's the meaning lah! Apparently, the nurses did not do a good job looking at young dicks, else they won't have missed my case. I only realise the problem when I was in army, and went to circumcise (can geng mc oso).

Seether
05-05-2004, 04:02 PM
circumcision isn't natural. your body naturally developed that extra piece of flesh there for a purpose and a purpose in mind.

certain studies have shown that instead of providing a cleaner condition for the penis, it has provided with a platform for germs and bacteria to thrive in fact. what may have been done to keep it clean has actually caused a Catch 22.

Ah Paul
12-05-2004, 11:11 PM

yup i agree with you...i have studied a book claiming that circumcision is less popular in america...better leave it alone if it never give you any problem...

asiancigar
14-05-2004, 12:18 PM
I had mine done abt 15 years ago out of curiosity and boredom... wanted to find out if sex would feel differrent and better.

Well, i can say with CERTAINTY that it feels much better, we last alot longer as the dick will be less sensitive thru time, it is defintely much cleaner (no more smegma) and thus not smelly,.... above all it looks 'handsomer'... so i've been told many times by GFs and one nite stands....

However, its a very personal decision and pls be informed that should u decide to do it, u will be wrapped in 'dick bandage' for at least 3 weeks and basically out of commission for abt 5weeks. But alas,... your 1st fuck with your new 'handsome' cock will make you feel like like a virgin fucking for the very first time again.... aaah :D

Ah Paul
14-05-2004, 05:17 PM
I had mine done abt 15 years ago out of curiosity and boredom... wanted to find out if sex would feel differrent and better.

Well, i can say with CERTAINTY that it feels much better, we last alot longer as the dick will be less sensitive thru time, it is defintely much cleaner (no more smegma) and thus not smelly,.... above all it looks 'handsomer'... so i've been told many times by GFs and one nite stands....

However, its a very personal decision and pls be informed that should u decide to do it, u will be wrapped in 'dick bandage' for at least 3 weeks and basically out of commission for abt 5weeks. But alas,... your 1st fuck with your new 'handsome' cock will make you feel like like a virgin fucking for the very first time again.... aaah :D

:mad: why you opposed all my comments...want to have feud with me???

asiancigar
15-05-2004, 09:57 AM
:mad: why you opposed all my comments...want to have feud with me???

As i said in my post.... its a personal thing. Why so hot bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

babe_hunter
17-05-2004, 09:16 AM

Generally agree with you. Cleaner, less sensitive head, so can last longer.
But then I won't have circumcised mine out of boredom. Mine's due to medical grounds, can't F**k without removing the foreskin.

I didn't rem putting on bandage for 3 weeks though. Put on Sarong instead, for 3 weeks i think. Yeah, the first time I masturbated, it's like the first time I'm doing it. Due to the still sensitive head being exposed I guess. But after a while, as the head gets insensitive, the feeling goes away.