PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Where to book girl LT???

veme
04-04-2010, 12:56 PM
hi all bros, anyone got places to intro to book girl for longtime or overnight? pls advise... and what are the rates and what are the good places to go for booking lady. thanks

adidas88
04-04-2010, 01:07 PM
hi all bros, anyone got places to intro to book girl for longtime or overnight? pls advise... and what are the rates and what are the good places to go for booking lady. thanks

try SANTIKA PUB
235/11 Sukhumvit Soi 63
North Klongton, Wattana
Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02 711 5886

playb0y85
04-04-2010, 01:12 PM
bro almost all the girls pubs,bars,agogos,massage places, street walkers,u can all book LT! :D

threepio
04-04-2010, 01:59 PM
hi all bros, anyone got places to intro to book girl for longtime or overnight?

You can try at the 24 hour library.

Playman
04-04-2010, 05:04 PM
try SANTIKA PUB
235/11 Sukhumvit Soi 63
North Klongton, Wattana
Bangkok 10110

Hmmmm normally I got them from the 7-Eleven chain....very easy!:D:D

adidas88
04-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Hmmmm normally I got them from the 7-Eleven chain....very easy!:D:D
u mean the balloon dolls ?? :D :D

etct88
04-04-2010, 08:34 PM
try SANTIKA PUB
235/11 Sukhumvit Soi 63
North Klongton, Wattana
Bangkok 10110

Heard this one the best, 24 hour and arrival will be within the minute.........:p:p

fenwick
04-04-2010, 08:48 PM
try SANTIKA PUB
235/11 Sukhumvit Soi 63
North Klongton, Wattana
Bangkok 10110

Yup, and all the chicks here are real HOT!!! stuffs!!!! Be careful no to get burn out by them...........;):D:cool:

nibby
04-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Yup, and all the chicks here are real HOT!!! stuffs!!!! Be careful no to get burn out by them...........;):D:cool:

Bros, noob here. Is santika still open? i thought its a live music pub, got working girls there?

indianmagicoil
04-04-2010, 11:31 PM
For those who are a bit shy to go to the massage joints to choose a lady. May I recommend the following:

Banana Club
41/9 Sukhumvit Soi 11
Tel: 02-651-0002
Manager can speak English & Chinese. Just tell them what you want and they'll try their best to suit your needs.

Blue Lotus Massage & Spa
229-1, Ekkamai Soi 7 (Sukhumvit Soi 63)
Tel: 02-392-3189
If you visit them they have a nice chill out place to relax.

OK... bpai teow muang Thai sanok & chok dee naa!

glouyang
05-04-2010, 09:03 AM
I am usually a quiet observer in the forum but with people still asking about santika it makes me wonder if they been hiding in a hole for the last couple of years especially with news and internet so accessible now.

The whole santika matter still remain fresh in my mind as had i not had a sudden change of plans, i would have been caught in the blaze... RIP for those who perished. :(

Yokosi
05-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Reds protesting in BKK. Many are young girls with no good beds to sleep at night.

Pls wear Red, sian the girls and many will follow you for free !. Lt, not even needed !!!.:D

Zambo
05-04-2010, 11:56 AM

I have a couple of recommendations for you - are you discrete??

BlueDragon193
05-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Reds protesting in BKK. Many are young girls with no good beds to sleep at night.

Pls wear Red, sian the girls and many will follow you for free !. Lt, not even needed !!!.:D

You nust be one of them wearing red, too busy with the gals for the last few days.:D

etct88
05-04-2010, 01:04 PM
You nust be one of them wearing red, too busy with the gals for the last few days.:D

underwear, red, condom red, .........:p:p

Rub&Buah
05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Santika pub is the best place.can get long time there hot stuff can even get very long time there cos the chick so hot there tat u dun wanna leave or wun let u leave.tell any taxi driver they should know the place:)

u can also try patpong 1&2 but must go to the bar tat are upstair then can get long time.downstair only short time.hope it helps.

Yokosi
05-04-2010, 02:29 PM

Was with them while walking from Siam to Chitlom BTS on late Sunday morning, but i worn my Singha T shirt and took some photos.

No ,not so busy with the gals. Had a big headache on Sunday after i drank almost a bottle of whisky on Sat night. The other fellow did not have much, the 4 singers drank a bit of the alcoholic juice and the 3 female customers did not touch the juice because they have their own bottle in the club. Almost greased myself out. Did not meet any of the other good fellow, playman, privatebooty, mike mike, indianmagicoli and you on Sunday. Paiseh, paiseh :o

Yokosi
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM

underwear was black. but condom in a red pack. :D strawberry flavour !.

mikemike
05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Was with them while walking from Siam to Chitlom BTS on late Sunday morning, but i worn my Singha T shirt and took some photos.

No ,not so busy with the gals. Had a big headache on Sunday after i drank almost a bottle of whisky on Sat night. The other fellow did not have much, the 4 singers drank a bit of the alcoholic juice and the 3 female customers did not touch the juice because they have their own bottle in the club. Almost greased myself out. Did not meet any of the other good fellow, playman, privatebooty, mike mike, indianmagicoli and you on Sunday. Paiseh, paiseh :o

good choice..wearing singha T-shirt..555+

No worries bro yokosi, there will be next time lah as i already leaving bkk on 3 april (sat) laew.

amoral
05-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Almost ANYWHERE have LT. ranges from 3000 to 4000 BHT in my experience. Can bargain :p

boredinadel
05-04-2010, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=Rub&Buah;4741950]Santika pub is the best place.can get long time there hot stuff can even get very long time there cos the chick so hot there tat u dun wanna leave or wun let u leave.tell any taxi driver they should know the place:)

Haha. Good one. The taximan might also think the bro TS is a ghost sia.

BMW X5
05-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Santika pub is the best place.can get long time there hot stuff can even get very long time there cos the chick so hot there tat u dun wanna leave or wun let u leave.tell any taxi driver they should know the place:)

u can also try patpong 1&2 but must go to the bar tat are upstair then can get long time.downstair only short time.hope it helps.

Bro, what are the charges like in Santika pub for LT? Sorry to ask such trivial question.

veme
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
what is the price range for santika? anyone know their operating hours? How long is each session.

etct88
05-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Up to you to offer, you get what you offer. 24/7. As long as you can last :rolleyes::D:p:)

thailuck
05-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Up to you to offer, you get what you offer. 24/7. As long as you can last

Normal the ger will quote 1500-2000bath for st, 4000-6000bath for LT, and can nego to 2000bath-3000bath for LT, just quote password etc88:rolleyes::D:):eek:

indianmagicoil
06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
No money no honey. What u want in Thailand you can get so long as you are willing to pay. Bros thinking of chionging Santika just make sure you have money to burn ;)

Yokosi
06-04-2010, 09:33 AM
with people still asking about santika it makes me wonder if they been hiding in a hole for the last couple of years

The whole santika matter still remain fresh ......, i would have been caught in the blaze... RIP for those who perished. :(

To those that inquired about Santika Pub......pls read the above highlighted in red by me.

Yes, RIP and expecially those few unclaimed puyings that do not have any ID on them when they died there.

Any newbies still wanting to party and LT a puying there ?. Wake up, brothers !!!!.

It was quite sickening to see the firemen spraying water on heaps of dead bodies and many with almost lifeless hands waving slowly for help.

You can go , pray and offer HELL MONEY and incense to the dead puyings in Santika Pub/Club as it is now Qing Ming.

norice
06-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Hello,

You can take my good friend at Thermae Coffee Shop, her name is chicken lady because she loves to eat fried chicken! She only charge 800B longtime and BBJ is her specialty, ask all the Vietnam war veterans! You can find her along the steps leading to Thermae Coffee Shop.

naemlo
06-04-2010, 04:58 PM

Condom red in color?? What brand is that? I only use fetherlite. :o

motoji
06-04-2010, 07:27 PM

i old liao, can only use performa but any side effects?

BlueDragon193
06-04-2010, 07:32 PM

Must be UDD brand...lah

veme
07-04-2010, 12:46 PM
so is santika pub still open or closed already? heard of the big fire there.. so is it reopened already

etct88
07-04-2010, 12:54 PM

I use the 7-11 plastic bag :eek:........ pcc into it and throw away.....:D

indianmagicoil
08-04-2010, 12:16 AM
so is santika pub still open or closed already? heard of the big fire there.. so is it reopened already
I also heard got this guy posting silly questions all over the Thai threads when he is too lazy to find out even the simplest things. Bro... u dun understand England izzit or we all too indirect (though some bros already said it out right) Santika if u want to go then can go. Make sure u bring some food, candles and lots of hell money to BURN :rolleyes:

I use the 7-11 plastic bag :eek:........ pcc into it and throw away.....:D
Ouch! Thats a bit harsh on the foreskin isn't it? Oh 4get u commando... :p

leaseoflife
08-04-2010, 12:34 AM
I also heard got this guy posting silly questions all over the Thai threads when he is too lazy to find out even the simplest things. Bro... u dun understand England izzit or we all too indirect (though some bros already said it out right) Santika if u want to go then can go. Make sure u bring some food, candles and lots of hell money to BURN :rolleyes:

Funny how some people just dun get the message. HELLLOOOOO!!!! Aiya, if really cannot follow instructions, then just wear yellow and go to Rajprasong. There are plenty of puyings there...some tan, some fair, but you will get your choice. If you ask nicely, you may get a good price as well. :D

etct88
08-04-2010, 01:22 AM

not commando, just another condemndo.......:p:p btw,the plastic never touch the foreskin?????

FernandoTorres
08-04-2010, 01:28 AM
In the Krung Thep (Bangkok), we don't call it booking a girl, we call it barfine. And barfines applies to girls who work in a bar only. There are a couple of methods to get companion.

1) Gogo bar/Normal bar girls
2) Freelancers

The first method is most commonly used. You head into a gogo bar in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy (Ps i dont recommend patpong), pick your girl, pay the 600 baht barfine and take her out for long time or short time where you discuss the rates with her. The going rate for short time is between 2000 to 3000 while long time is at least 3000 and above. Of course these rates are not fixed, they can be lower or high depending on the chemistry between you guys and how smart or a good bargainer you are.

As for freelancers, they are usually found in afterhours clubs where you do not have to pay a barfine but you simply pay her for the sex.

etct88
08-04-2010, 01:41 AM
In the Krung Thep (Bangkok), we don't call it booking a girl, we call it barfine. And barfines applies to girls who work in a bar only. There are a couple of methods to get companion.

1) Gogo bar/Normal bar girls
2) Freelancers

The first method is most commonly used. You head into a gogo bar in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy (Ps i dont recommend patpong), pick your girl, pay the 600 baht barfine and take her out for long time or short time where you discuss the rates with her. The going rate for short time is between 2000 to 3000 while long time is at least 3000 and above. Of course these rates are not fixed, they can be lower or high depending on the chemistry between you guys and how smart or a good bargainer you are.

As for freelancers, they are usually found in afterhours clubs where you do not have to pay a barfine but you simply pay her for the sex.

information very well gathered......:rolleyes::p:D

FernandoTorres
08-04-2010, 01:57 AM
To those who require it, feel free to PM me for a guide to the nightlife of Bangkok or whatever information you need. The guide is self written based on my experiences over there.

There is also a normal guide to bkk (shopping etc) but that is only available in hardcopy.

cheers

adidas88
08-04-2010, 09:13 AM
I also heard got this guy posting silly questions all over the Thai threads when he is too lazy to find out even the simplest things. ...
not only one ... there's another with the nick "ReturntoKL" ...
he have been asking silly questions all over the china thread ...
believe these 2 r clones becoz the similarity is there ...

Yokosi
08-04-2010, 10:13 AM

Yes, Santika Pub can be open for you.

Make sure you bring some fruits, sweets, a bottle of Coca Cola or Fanta, praying materials such as candles, hell money, incense . Also please bring along your name card ,your phone number and hotel address on it.

Please burn your name card with your generous offering. You may see a disturbance on the second level. A lady in white sexy clothing. Since she got your name card, you will most expect to receive her that night. Please do enjoy, lah.:rolleyes:

FernandoTorres
08-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Yes, Santika Pub can be open for you.

Make sure you bring some fruits, sweets, a bottle of Coca Cola or Fanta, praying materials such as candles, hell money, incense . Also please bring along your name card ,your phone number and hotel address on it.

Please burn your name card with your generous offering. You may see a disturbance on the second level. A lady in white sexy clothing. Since she got your name card, you will most expect to receive her that night. Please do enjoy, lah.:rolleyes:

haha nice one.

anyway the more happening clubs are now at thonglor, DEMO, Muse, Funky Villa amongst the many others there. There's a new after hours place called WIP as well. All these places are normal clubs, meaning the crowd are locals majority and yes, you can easily pick girls up if you know how to play the game.

indianmagicoil
08-04-2010, 04:24 PM
To those who require it, feel free to PM me for a guide to the nightlife of Bangkok or whatever information you need.

There is also a normal guide to bkk (shopping etc) but that is only available in hardcopy.
Maybe u should make it a sticky? Also good FRs & guides by Bros Playman, Piratebooty and Andybkk if anyone is bothered enough to search the threads.

infando2004
08-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Thought the santika pub fire came on the news also...how come so many never read...forget what happen already..if u really die die must go to the pub so much ..why not do an check what happen to santika then you see whether u still want to go or not...Many bros here have make it so clear that the whole things was down to ashes long time ago....and yet pple still asking bout it..haiz:o

P.S ...if you still admandant on going, by all means go but remember to bring some red candles along too..they will love you upon seeing it :D

ChaYen
08-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Hmm, I was actually at Santika when it happened...

Btw, it's no longer there la. Can't even go into to propose for LT with your joss sticks and hell money, haha. All demolished and overgrown liao, so just flat land with plants. Also, its fenced up.

If die die (lol) want to try to girls from there, can off yourself in SG then float over, save on airfare also.

ReturntoKL
09-04-2010, 12:02 AM
not only one ... there's another with the nick "ReturntoKL" ...
he have been asking silly questions all over the china thread ...
believe these 2 r clones becoz the similarity is there ...

Excuse me, mind your words k

adidas88
09-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Excuse me, mind your words k
ah ... excuse me har ... mind ur questions hor ...

Hi bro, can you tell me where to find all these porcelain dolls ar? hehehe

ok bro, can you tell me where are the places where we can find quality gals in CA or CP?

bro, what are the costs involved for this ktv?

can any bro advise any good car rental company in bangkok?

Bros, is there a hotel named hui hua in CP?

is huihua a hotel in cp?

Bro, any ktvs there with high quality gals?

any advice which ktv is good in CP?

bros, sounds like ouya is a good ktv. Any particular mamasan or manager u know?

bro, sai zui is in canto la...u should know this place right? it's a village

Any bro care to recommend good ktvs in CP? I'm going with my bro...

bros, where is the best place to cheong in CP? KTV or sauna?

Bro, where is the plaza? Can you pm me the address thanks...

bro, how do i get to changan from shenzhen luowu?

can i have her no pls? thanks bro

hi bro, can u pm me her no? thanks

Hi bro, thanks for the info. So changan is actually in Shenzhen then? Is it a good place to party? Any info where to go in changan? Thank u

these r some of ur questions in CP, CA, SZ and BKK thread ...

indianmagicoil
09-04-2010, 03:54 PM
ah ... excuse me har ... mind ur questions hor same modus operandi eh? :):):)