PDA

View Full Version : 12 held in vice raid at Kovan

torrokey
03-04-2010, 10:04 PM
You guys must be careful, read this from the Straits Times

Understand from a buddy who claimed from his own sources, there would be some big operations on budget hotels in the coming week.

12 held in vice raid at Kovan

Female Chinese nationals arrested for vice-related offences. -ST

Sat, Apr 03, 2010
The Straits Times

A RAID on two budget hotels at Kovan on Thursday, led to the arrest of 12 female Chinese nationals for vice-related offences.

Investigations, which are still ongoing, showed that some of the suspects had used the Internet to advertise their sexual services.

The April 1 joint operation was conducted by officers from the Criminal Investigation Department and Ang Mo Kio Police Division.

torrokey
04-04-2010, 10:02 AM
There is another similar thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/177310-police-take-action-against-online-vice-activities-budget-hotels.html

So any posting can post there, no need 2 similar threads

Just 2 U
04-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for all the details.

Gunblader
04-04-2010, 12:45 PM
jus for the benefit of us bros.

lets say u are in the room with the massage lady. AV will knock on the door telling us to open up? then they will check the passport or ic of the both of us? if they found something both of us will be send to the police station??

Assassin
04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
To be exact, there are 3 threads. One main one on AV RAIDS (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88670-av-raids-144.html) topic in FL DOME 2 with lotsa beneficial info. ;)

Assassin
04-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Wow, looks like some more similar threads have been created in Adult Discussions Thread as well.

leslayer
04-04-2010, 03:21 PM

lets say u are in the room with the massage lady. AV will knock on the door telling us to open up? then they will check the passport or ic of the both of us? if they found something both of us will be send to the police station??

Yes, they will order you to open up, n they will check the identity on both, follow by a couple of questions. Whether will you be taken to the police station is up to them. (ps. cos i encounter once.) :(

lauchiolover
04-04-2010, 03:51 PM

bro, there is a thread previously by bro pokemon9999 about this you may want to read for reference......http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/163009-admit-not-admit-thats-question.html

supermanforever
04-04-2010, 03:58 PM
bro, there is a thread previously by bro pokemon9999 about this you may want to read for reference......http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/163009-admit-not-admit-thats-question.html

thanks bro lauchio....i guess the police finish with HC and TNs now do something different for the new FY.

ahkong
04-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks for sharing the info

torrokey
04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
From what my friend who told me, they will question you on your relationship with the FL.

So don't lie that the FL is your gf, otherwise, later they question you on some details even simple ones like date of birth, you also cannot answer.

Even if that FL is your gf, she may not tell you the correct date of birth and other details. Worse, if she had committed some offences outside, when you said she is your gf, you could be implicated.

Other than that, I don't think the police will bring you to police station if it's one night stand

lblittlebear
04-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the info

xiaoxiao
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
haiz...looks like i have to look elsewhere for my fun liao...

Assassin
04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Shin Min Daily (4 April) news reported a Beauty Salon cum Massage Parlour in Bedok North area Blk 418 is offering sexual svcs.

An 'innocent' male customer who was having his facial treatment overheard moaning sound coming from next room and the beautician told him frankly that someone is doing business (接客). :eek: Go hotel cannot, go massage parlour/tuina shop also cannot...sad! :(

Dancing
04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
haiz...looks like i have to look elsewhere for my fun liao...

I thought that's what u have been doing all along?? Hehe ;)

lblittlebear
04-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I just read that news

Looks like there could be a few raids coming out in the next few weeks. This bedok place sure kena, after the reporter reported it

Shin Min Daily (4 April) news reported a Beauty Salon cum Massage Parlour in Bedok North area Blk 418 is offering sexual svcs.

An 'innocent' male customer who was having his facial treatment overheard moaning sound coming from next room and the beautician told him frankly that someone is doing business (接客). :eek: Go hotel cannot, go massage parlour/tuina shop also cannot...sad! :(

handcell
05-04-2010, 08:01 AM
hope those hotels in K area will lower their price after tis raid ....

marchboy
05-04-2010, 08:27 AM
all quiet on the kovan's front!!

SinDellman
05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
to me it is a big disappointment that they target Kovan of all places ..... the FLs here are mostly very well-behaved and mostly aunties, and they are extremely discreet in the movement .... never disturb the neighbourhood :confused:

besides HonKun, any bros here happened to know who are the other 11 sacrificial lambs? :mad:

jitlong69
05-04-2010, 02:14 PM
to me it is a big disappointment that they target Kovan of all places ..... the FLs here are mostly very well-behaved and mostly aunties, and they are extremely discreet in the movement .... never disturb the neighbourhood :confused:

besides HonKun, any bros here happened to know who are the other 11 sacrificial lambs? :mad:

Bro, if we refer to adpost in the health & massage section, recently there is an ad for a missing prc woman in her 30's. Her pic is also there but whether it is her true pic or not that we dont know. It seems that this woman is sick. As to what kind of sickness is not mentioned. It was also said a police report has been made. The place where she was found missing is at the Kovan area. Maybe if bro can shed some info on this women after seeing her pic (assuming it is the true pic of the woman). Could this be the reason why the av mata coducted a raid there? Anyway better lie cool for a while.

NeverSayDie
05-04-2010, 02:19 PM
There is a chance that the budget hotels in Kovan area will not be allowed to have transit charges after this latest raid. You can check out today's Chinese papers for the report.

didisong2
07-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Bro, if we refer to adpost in the health & massage section, recently there is an ad for a missing prc woman in her 30's. Her pic is also there but whether it is her true pic or not that we dont know. It seems that this woman is sick. As to what kind of sickness is not mentioned. It was also said a police report has been made. The place where she was found missing is at the Kovan area. Maybe if bro can shed some info on this women after seeing her pic (assuming it is the true pic of the woman). Could this be the reason why the av mata coducted a raid there? Anyway better lie cool for a while.

yes I also heard that sometime ago, a PRC in her 30s is on the loose. heard that she is HIV positive. Dun ask me or flame me...thats is what I heard from a PRC gal.

laukk
07-04-2010, 09:52 AM

I cannot understand how this sick woman can relate to the AV raid ???? Do all these women after being arrested by AV will be sent for screening for HIV ????? I doubt so.
I believed that these raids is the result of the new reports by our local English and chinese papers that these girls had gone underground and shift their operations to ther areas after all the constant geylang raids and had been using the internet to advertise their flesh trade. So the Mata mata have to take some actions to show that they are working. Was the recent raids at Kovan appeared in the local chinese papers ??? surprise if it isnt, as usually the chinese evening papers will put such news on their front page.

starystarynite
07-04-2010, 02:16 PM
anyone knows who this 12 unfortunates are??

cause i have been contacting one of my regular messeur but cannot get hold. phone off.

sex-eight
08-04-2010, 12:13 AM
One question regarding this...maybe a bit side track......

When going into HC, there is always a record book to record the names and IC numbers.....is it ok to leave fake names and numbers? I was wondering why they want us to write down all these.....tks in advance....

chukeliang
08-04-2010, 01:07 AM
nvr write name, or use fake name , fine $1,000 for operator,
and customer .
during massage wear at least yr own under wear.
for chiongster is not a problem, if got raid, its the operator and gals,
got headache.
chiongster need to co-operate with them , then prbly let off with a warning.

yb64
08-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Does anyone know any raids this few days or heard of ??????? feel like going for a session of massage but dont like being raids.....

chukeliang
08-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Does anyone know any raids this few days or heard of ??????? feel like going for a session of massage but dont like being raids.....

we dun knoe when there will be raid, only after.
try not go to those hc got many ang pais "running".

kgbkgb
08-04-2010, 08:46 AM
I cannot understand how this sick woman can relate to the AV raid ???? Do all these women after being arrested by AV will be sent for screening for HIV ????? I doubt so.
I believed that these raids is the result of the new reports by our local English and chinese papers that these girls had gone underground and shift their operations to ther areas after all the constant geylang raids and had been using the internet to advertise their flesh trade. So the Mata mata have to take some actions to show that they are working. Was the recent raids at Kovan appeared in the local chinese papers ??? surprise if it isnt, as usually the chinese evening papers will put such news on their front page.

This 'sick woman' could possibly be the trigger. FL are not subject to controls and medical check-ups. They therefore pose real risks to unsuspecting clients. If these rounded up women are packed and deported right away then I think no further screening is necessary.

torrokey
08-04-2010, 09:21 AM
If you never write your name or use a fake name, then you better pray you're not there when they do spot check. You'll be fined with at least $1000

If they are guai-lan, they can bring you to their place to lim ko-pi

I heard that they need you to put down real nric & name as they may need to contact you if any of the girl contacted HIV or other serious STDs. They will call you to go for screening as well, if such thing happens

These girls only go for screening once a year so there is a big window period. Also, some HCs may employ girls without screening at all.

When going into HC, there is always a record book to record the names and IC numbers.....is it ok to leave fake names and numbers? I was wondering why they want us to write down all these.....tks in advance....

Billiton
08-04-2010, 10:45 PM

It would be good to avoid such places for the time being.

augustablue
09-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Along the same line, my buddy was banging his boss wife during the raid. He swore that his dick dropped dead immediate when those fellows knock on the door ... They actually spend sometime going through his and the gal identification .... :p as she was at least 10 years older than him.
They swore never to visit any short-time hotels.....

We had a good laugh during drinks chatting over the incident.....:D

ahkong
09-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Along the same line, my buddy was banging his boss wife during the raid. He swore that his dick dropped dead immediate when those fellows knock on the door ... They actually spend sometime going through his and the gal identification .... :p as she was at least 10 years older than him.

Your buddy damm power bang his boss wife. So heng kenna raid. LMFAO!!! damm funny sia....

pukilover
09-04-2010, 03:20 PM

Hands down....that is called CLASS!!!
Maybe not funny when it happens but what a memory to have for later!!:D

Sweetylicious
09-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Bro.

Your Buddy power man.
Can sian his boss wife till go to bed in transit hotel. Not bad. Must learn from him how he do it one.

Please inform your buddy to PM me contact so I can learn from him.
I also aimming at my boss wife too but do not know how to 'kick-off' with it.
;)

Sweetylicious
09-04-2010, 07:10 PM

Those who go to HC before and with their names in records, these man got no more chance to become MP anymore.
They will not be able to run for any General Election got they will not pass the identity screening.

That is why I can't run election campaige for P-A-P anymore, thus I can only do it for Play-And-Pay..... :p

enzer88
09-04-2010, 10:25 PM

We had a good laugh during drinks chatting over the incident.....:DBro,how old is your friend? You friend really power sia!:D

Pactman
13-04-2010, 04:52 PM
I booked a room yesterday afternoon at Kovan.
While booking the room,the receptionist asked me if my partner was PRC.
I actually had a Filipino girl instead and he informed me that it was OK as ANTI-VICE was only checking on PRC's. (No logic)

Anyway, I did my biz and quickly left the hotel room.
Whatever it is still need to go must still go, but not the same pleasure checking into a hotel nowadays under these circumstances.

How you bro's feel?

kingx3
13-04-2010, 05:10 PM
:)I booked a room yesterday afternoon at Kovan.
While booking the room,the receptionist asked me if my partner was PRC.
I actually had a Filipino girl instead and he informed me that it was OK as ANTI-VICE was only checking on PRC's. (No logic)

Anyway, I did my biz and quickly left the hotel room.
Whatever it is still need to go must still go, but not the same pleasure checking into a hotel nowadays under these circumstances.

How you bro's feel?

Bro Pactman,
thanks for the info,this is something new, but u are very gungho:), still chiong there when this raid thingy is still so hot over there.
Just hope all bros practice more care when chionging, but is it worth the risk?

madaboutsex
13-04-2010, 05:20 PM
That's something new!

Does that mean the hotel will reject you if you check in with a PRC? This is discrimination lah, if this news goes back to China, they will protest for human right infringement!

We pay to use the hotel room, why should they bother whether we bring PRC, Pinoy, Indon or Bangla?

jitlong69
13-04-2010, 05:24 PM

Bros out there, must learn from his buddy. This is what you call "pulling strings" it is either you go UP or you go OUT :D:D
I wonder what about the other htl, do they still accept transit and same time any restrictions on prc? Can bros clarify. Tks

Pactman
14-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Bros out there, must learn from his buddy. This is what you call "pulling strings" it is either you go UP or you go OUT :D:D
I wonder what about the other htl, do they still accept transit and same time any restrictions on prc? Can bros clarify. Tks

Hi Bro,

Actually on the same day Monday nite, I also had a PRC and booked a room at H81 opps Sim Lim. Although I had to wait 10 minutes for room.
No questions were asked and furthermore cheaper at $20.00 for 2 hrs instead of $30.00 at Kovan. Room standard comparable.

Cheers

cgcgcg
14-04-2010, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=madaboutsex;4769172]That's something new!

Does that mean the hotel will reject you if you check in with a PRC? This is discrimination lah, if this news goes back to China, they will protest for human right infringement!

I remember about 8 years ago, I went to Shinjuku,Tokyo, I saw one A4 size paper outside one of the shop window: " China people can not enter"...

Discrimination?

khan111
14-04-2010, 04:07 PM

I remember about 8 years ago, I went to Shinjuku,Tokyo, I saw one A4 size paper outside one of the shop window: " China people can not enter"...

Discrimination?

You didnt watch the jackie chan movie, 'The Shinjuku Incident'? Pretty much explain the situation over there...

SinDellman
14-04-2010, 06:56 PM

Discrimination?
maybe 8 years ago, when China people were relatively poor ...

but now, i think the A4 size paper will read, "WELCOME CHINA PEOPLE, PLEASE COME IN" :D

screwprc
14-04-2010, 07:23 PM
wondering if china ppl found out wat sg garmet do to their gals...will they boycott sg?... if so then our tourist biz will definitely affect a lot:(

then garmet will think of new ways to squeeze $ from citizen again...sigh

Pactman
14-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi Bros,

Just to clarify my visit at Kovan.
The receptionist did ask me if my partner was PRC.
However, I had a Filipino with me that day so I did not really bother to engage in clarification.
My girl was waiting for me at the basement carpark.
After getting my key I went down the carpark, took the lift up to my room.
The hotel staff did not see my partner at all.
Fact is I could have also brought a PRC w/o them knowing.

Question now is, would they have allowed me to have a room if my partner was PRC.
To be fair to K81 staff, maybe they wanted to warn me of consequences.

Anyway, I would skip K81 for now due to the heat. Anyway other H81's still accepting as per normal.

For die hard Bro's who still frequent K81. Hope you can further clarify situation.

Cheers

KOJAD
15-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Bros, thanks for the advise.;):)

nokia611o
15-04-2010, 01:47 AM
now the hotel ppl squeeze in between.
they can have a declaration form for prcs to fill up.
if friend, check mark , signed.

anything happen, there after, she answer.

nokia611o
15-04-2010, 01:49 AM
[QUOTE=cgcgcg;4771962]

but now, i think the A4 size paper will read, "WELCOME CHINA PEOPLE, PLEASE COME IN" :D

2 yrs ago i read it some where, a tourist place write "not for P**"

nokia611o
15-04-2010, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE=cgcgcg;4771962]

shopping centre in europe, the recept practice to say " ni hao"
hahahah , last nite cna, show a ang mo chio gal , can speak very well mandarin, she studying in beijin.
but pronunciation a bit not accurate , thats all.