PDA

View Full Version : My sexual experience with a stranger I met online

hammie1234
03-04-2010, 07:05 PM
i met this american guy through mutual friends, after we talk on msn then we decided to meet out for some drinks.

we meet at a pub he was 1.8m tall, very charming and funny to be with..

after a few drinks i got tipsy then he bring me back to his house at coronation road...

on the way to his house he very horny and touchy with me, keep touching my buttocks and playing with my g string..

after reach his house he offered me more drinks and he switched on his jap av collection.. i become quite hot and horny then i start to take out my coat now wearing only white tight t-shirt and floral shorts can see thru my baby blue colour bra.... then he start to touch my bra strap and keep stroking make me real horny... then he start to french kiss me, he is a pro in frenching... while his tongue play with my tongue he took off my t-shirt and start to kiss and lick me all over and start to pour alcohol over my body now i am super horny... then he took off my bra and start to suck my tits make me moan and precum....

at the same time he took off his pants and boxers and now its my turn to pleasure him... without hesitation like a sexually deprived whore I leaned forward and engulfed the end of his cock with my mouth. OMG I never suck a cock that is so huge before it was about 10inch... I worked my mouth around and around the head of his cock, darting my tongue inside and around the foreskin as I listened to him moan through the thin wall. Then I pulled the foreskin all the way back, so that the spongy-firm mushroom cap was all the way exposed.

I bobbed my face up and down twisting my head from side to side as I suck as if i never suck before. I sucked and slurped then he finally say he is about to cum then he shoot inside my mouth.....

Bangster
04-04-2010, 10:37 AM
*applause*

well done honey.

you've just become another SPG

yang punk
04-04-2010, 10:55 AM
trannie spg?

The_Chef
04-04-2010, 11:29 AM
ah..... ??? Guy or girl here?

uobboss
04-04-2010, 12:05 PM
i become quite hot and horny then i start to take out my coat now wearing only white tight t-shirt and floral shorts can see thru my baby blue colour bra....

coat with floral shorts in sg ??

u bouncer ??

Red_Wine
04-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newly borned Ang Moh's "Sex Toys" aka "SPG"!!

eeemen
04-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Not another SPG, but a SPG that wants publicity :D

Gerald Tan
04-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Wow Sis..you pm box is so full due to thousands of hot headed bros here, who are
also joining que to "on" you if u allow them..haha, enjoy yeah.

sianjipua
04-04-2010, 06:32 PM
you sound pretty much like a "he"

hammie1234
04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the hot and tasty and milky cum taste so good and delicious :D

then he start to rub lubricant all over me, feel so cold and arousing at the same time, then he doggy style me while playing and twisting my nipples, once in a while he will spank me on my butt make me jump up in shock. After a while we become tired then we just hug each other to sleep in bed......

the next day 7am plus i was awake by some sucking sounds....he was sucking my cock like a horny slut, i pretended to be awake, playing to his rythmm, kept moaning and rise ocassionally while i murmur "oh fuck me honey, lick my cunt and fuck me"..... then i start to open my eyes and we two continue our morning sex session :D

after breakfast of hotdogs and egg and toast served with cum on top of it, we went to shop for some woman clothes together........

we bought some sets of lacy underwear, camisole, OL wear, bikini, swimming costume and jap cosplay sets for our future roleplay in which i was to be a japanese maid slave while he will be the nurse master :D

sootongs
04-04-2010, 11:46 PM
then he took off my bra and start to suck my tits make me moan and precum...

Ya a dude and you did it wif an ang moh guy lolz....mb shld have a link for gay postings lolz.

summerguy79
05-04-2010, 06:23 AM
the next day 7am plus i was awake by some sucking sounds....he was sucking my cock like a horny slut, i pretended to be awake, playing to his rythmm, kept moaning and rise ocassionally while i murmur "oh fuck me honey, lick my cunt and fuck me"..... then i start to open my eyes and we two continue our morning sex session

This is a Gay...Double Confirm

genteel
05-04-2010, 10:41 AM
What? "lick my cunt"?

ben78
05-04-2010, 02:26 PM
his a trans,not gay,ah gua n gay is different:)

laziboi
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
the next day 7am plus i was awake by some sucking sounds....he was sucking my cock like a horny slut, i pretended to be awake, playing to his rythmm, kept moaning and rise ocassionally while i murmur "oh fuck me honey, lick my cunt and fuck me"..... then i start to open my eyes and we two continue our morning sex session

This is a Gay...Double Confirm

LOL... i shit myself when i saw that too.

Romany
05-04-2010, 02:42 PM
This is utterly disgusting. Wrong place to post your story. Please fcuk off.

wanderer23
05-04-2010, 02:54 PM
to pour alcohol over my body now i am super horny... then he took off my bra and start to suck my tits make me moan and precum....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/173703-story-my-wifes-fxxking-chio-sister.html

TS if you starting a story then just say you're starting a story or what lah wun get zapped.

In one thread you say you got wife and wanna fuck your SIL then in another thread you "take off your bra" that is so fucking ridiculous

owen10
12-04-2010, 02:13 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/173703-story-my-wifes-fxxking-chio-sister.html

TS if you starting a story then just say you're starting a story or what lah wun get zapped.

In one thread you say you got wife and wanna fuck your SIL then in another thread you "take off your bra" that is so fucking ridiculous

Probly TS has got split personalities!

:D