PDA

View Full Version : Is all Geylang WL check for STD or just only HIV?

sexybean
03-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Sorry it may sound like stupid question but just would like to confirm if all the geylang house lady got monthly check not only for HIV but also other STD?

The reason i ask is STD like Syphilis can be spread through saliva, should i worry if i french them ?

sorry again for this stupid question ...:D

peanut123
03-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Sorry it may sound like stupid question but just would like to confirm if all the geylang house lady got monthly check not only for HIV but also other STD?

The reason i ask is STD like Syphilis can be spread through saliva, should i worry if i french them ?

sorry again for this stupid question ...:D

Yes they check for other STDs besides HIV.

Avoid frenching WLs. You may get some nasty diseases from them, and frankly, its a bit gross to french a woman who was sucking your cock just 5 minutes ago, and worse, someone else's cock 30 minutes ago.

sexybean
06-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi Bro Peanut,

thanks for your advice! you have very good point that i certainly agree with...:D

BobbyLover
09-04-2010, 11:49 AM
agreed. french is not much different from doing raw.
play it hard, play it safe!

Glock
12-04-2010, 06:24 PM

syphilis can be cured

all the stuff that can be cured i dont worry

it is all the stuff CANNOT cure and cannot protect that should worry

but you must think - that is the same mouth that is sucking a lot of cocks before you , often bbbj, and then licking balls , tasting their ballsweat ...... you SURE you want to run your tongue around??

arcturyx
13-04-2010, 06:39 PM
thanks for the advices !

Grinder
14-04-2010, 03:34 PM
thks for the advice. But looking at this thread scare me. I better go and pray

falundafa
15-04-2010, 04:04 PM
syphilis can be cured

all the stuff that can be cured i dont worry

it is all the stuff CANNOT cure and cannot protect that should worry

but you must think - that is the same mouth that is sucking a lot of cocks before you , often bbbj, and then licking balls , tasting their ballsweat ...... you SURE you want to run your tongue around??

You mean syphilis can spread through french kissing as well meh. Ewwwww... dont want to think about it. already.

Glock
16-04-2010, 07:18 PM
You mean syphilis can spread through french kissing as well meh. Ewwwww... dont want to think about it. already.

i dont know , not i say one :D , ask sexybean where he heard from

but if just syphilis , has been curable for long time already , so .... even if kena , not really "end of the world" (unless you got wife who find out , then for you it is!!!)

sexybean
17-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Bro, I not quite sure also, I actually learnt from a hk movie name "sexworker ten days talk". In the movie the doctor told the gay sexworker that his lover infected with syphilis 3rd stage (should be dead soon) and ask him to be careful, anywhere that got his saliva need to be sterilized and clean properly if not it will spread to other ...

I am sure some STD/disease can be spread thru saliva, so just to be careful lo ...

Naturalhunter
17-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Bro, I not quite sure also, I actually learnt from a hk movie name "sexworker ten days talk". In the movie the doctor told the gay sexworker that his lover infected with syphilis 3rd stage (should be dead soon) and ask him to be careful, anywhere that got his saliva need to be sterilized and clean properly if not it will spread to other ...

I am sure some STD/disease can be spread thru saliva, so just to be careful lo ...
ya quite true... hmm. haha... especially the very popular houses.. that one u got to be careful many many! haha...

Angel.
19-04-2010, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=peanut123;4737142]
Avoid frenching WLs. You may get some nasty diseases from them,
[QUOTE=BobbyLover;4755433]agreed. french is not much different from doing raw.
Hi senior brothers. How safe is bbbj? I heard from a friend that it is safe if we urine afer the bbbj. I appologise if my question may sound stupid.

sexykumara
20-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Hi senior brothers. How safe is bbbj? I heard from a friend that it is safe if we urine afer the bbbj. I appologise if my question may sound stupid.

sex with wl not safe orready, urine after recommended. germ kena reach urethra after pee pee, flush out all germ.

small chance wl have throat infection before blood test. be safe cover up, if married orready, bbbj no good from wl

kumsiatiko
20-04-2010, 04:17 PM

bro,ask yur friend after AR,go to shit.its safe?:rolleyes:

bakah
22-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I thought i just add my 2 cents worth in case some bros not sure or new cheongsters wanna know.

STDs and many other diesease e.g hep B and flu can be transmitted thru exchange of body fluids. Body fluids to name a few in more simple terms....include piss,sperm,cunt juice,blood,breast milk and saliva too.

Frenching a WL or anyone for that matter does carry a risk of infection if either party...or someone in the group is already infected with something. While its not 100% will get infected, it is still risky.

BBBJ,BBBBBBJ,69,you eat her,she eat you or just simply put, oral sex without any protection means that there is EXCHANGE OF BODY FLUIDS taking place. By the time you can listerene or colgate or pee or whatsoever it is too late as the exchange of fluids has already taken place. So if there is any nasty virus or germ it would have already made its way into your body. Of course this does not mean 100% you will get sick, the virus and germ will still have to beat up your immune system before it becomes an infection of your own so to speak but already you are at a much much higher risk.

This is a topic that always repeat itself and there is a reason for it. If you can control then the safest is don't play but cannot control even if is once a while loose control like me its still the same : you play you risk. even with helmet is not 100% safe already so no need to say more actually.

Thankyou for reading and sorry if you felt your time was wasted.

kuyabadung
12-05-2010, 10:32 AM
I thought i just add my 2 cents worth in case some bros not sure or new cheongsters wanna know.

STDs and many other diesease e.g hep B and flu can be transmitted thru exchange of body fluids. Body fluids to name a few in more simple terms....include piss,sperm,cunt juice,blood,breast milk and saliva too.

Frenching a WL or anyone for that matter does carry a risk of infection if either party...or someone in the group is already infected with something. While its not 100% will get infected, it is still risky.

BBBJ,BBBBBBJ,69,you eat her,she eat you or just simply put, oral sex without any protection means that there is EXCHANGE OF BODY FLUIDS taking place. By the time you can listerene or colgate or pee or whatsoever it is too late as the exchange of fluids has already taken place. So if there is any nasty virus or germ it would have already made its way into your body. Of course this does not mean 100% you will get sick, the virus and germ will still have to beat up your immune system before it becomes an infection of your own so to speak but already you are at a much much higher risk.

This is a topic that always repeat itself and there is a reason for it. If you can control then the safest is don't play but cannot control even if is once a while loose control like me its still the same : you play you risk. even with helmet is not 100% safe already so no need to say more actually.

I fully agree to what you say. Apart from that, bj without protection is also dangerous. Thou Syphilis and Gonorrhoea can be treated, the feeling is never good to visit the Kelantan clinic. Herpes can also be transmitted, Herpes cannot be treated but it is also not life threatening. Just that some times during outbreak, it may cause some discomfort.

hornykock
16-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Please beware of HIV too, Brothers

papp
16-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Thanks for sharing bro, a good reading :D

btw your singature "A man can be measured by how he treats his whores" is interesting hehe, how to treat a whore can be used to measure a man ma hehe? u must be a nice fucker to wholes:D

hotdeal4u
16-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Not all go for checks I supposed.

peanut123
17-05-2010, 12:38 PM

Please don't talk rubbish. All LEGAL WLs must go for monthly checks, or risk losing their licence. Simple as that. Illegal ones are of course not included.

belzybob
17-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Pussy has own natural disinfect, so it helps protect. Mouth has lots of bacteria and other shit - so eat pussy, not French!

sooul
19-05-2010, 12:12 PM
I don't see why not.

peanut123
20-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Pussy has own natural disinfect, so it helps protect. Mouth has lots of bacteria and other shit - so eat pussy, not French!

Pussy has its own disinfect ??? What the F are you talking about ? If a girl has STD, her freaking pussy is ground zero for infection. Stay away from pussy juice if you don't want nasty ( sometimes lethal ) surprises.

dunworri
20-05-2010, 04:30 PM

They must go for checking every 4 week=28 Day!

Ah Dez
21-05-2010, 05:48 PM
AH DEZ IS HERE~! WITH THE CRUEL FACTS!

STDs can be pass IN A LOT OF FORMS!!... even if u put on 2 condoms. . . . the girl's CB hair has bacteria. . .
Touch your Pubic hair, will also pass to your DICK n tio STD...

the girls are tested...for ALL STDs, AIDS, HEPTs. . . . etc etc

BETTER THEN u go Pick up girls from PUBs, Find FLs. . . they only go see a docter when the problems arise!

prositutes. . . . get check every mth. . . their CB is cleaner than my computer keyboard!!

If u worry this, worry that... get STDs thur fucking. . . thru BBBJ..........
i tell you....... YOUR HANDS DIRTY, YOU PCC ALSO TIO!

so why bother so much. . . . . .

FUCK 1st... think later.

QuekQuek
20-07-2010, 12:09 AM
AH DEZ IS HERE~! WITH THE CRUEL FACTS!

STDs can be pass IN A LOT OF FORMS!!... even if u put on 2 condoms. . . . the girl's CB hair has bacteria. . .
Touch your Pubic hair, will also pass to your DICK n tio STD...

the girls are tested...for ALL STDs, AIDS, HEPTs. . . . etc etc

BETTER THEN u go Pick up girls from PUBs, Find FLs. . . they only go see a docter when the problems arise!

prositutes. . . . get check every mth. . . their CB is cleaner than my computer keyboard!!

If u worry this, worry that... get STDs thur fucking. . . thru BBBJ..........
i tell you....... YOUR HANDS DIRTY, YOU PCC ALSO TIO!

so why bother so much. . . . . .

FUCK 1st... think later.

Cruel but true

AlanZoo
20-07-2010, 09:06 PM
All those working at HC also need to go for check up.

tiko_tao
21-07-2010, 02:43 AM
...... you SURE you want to run your tongue around??

i LOVE frenching, without frenching and painting, i can't see the cum face reaction, its so sexciting to see that cum and moan :p:D

BlueOne2
21-07-2010, 11:55 PM
I fully agree to what you say. Apart from that, bj without protection is also dangerous. Thou Syphilis and Gonorrhoea can be treated, the feeling is never good to visit the Kelantan clinic. Herpes can also be transmitted, Herpes cannot be treated but it is also not life threatening. Just that some times during outbreak, it may cause some discomfort.

Do the WL's permit get cut once they are found to carry STD ?

peanut123
23-07-2010, 12:30 AM
i LOVE frenching, without frenching and painting, i can't see the cum face reaction, its so sexciting to see that cum and moan :p:D

Just because you love something doesn't mean you should do it. I also love to fuck 18 year old girls raw, but that doesn't mean I would or should. You always have to weigh the risks.

marcuswl
01-10-2010, 01:07 AM
STD hv incubation period one so even if check everyday also still have risk. Always play safe lo or don't play at all.

If WL really kena STD then probably send back home. Can anyone confirm?

davepower
03-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Ya,all working in Geylang have 1 Yellow Card,once they kana anything...DSC will keep their Yellow Card,no Card,meaning no work...Even if the Gal is Ang Pai,OKT also wont let them work,if AV come check,the Gal work without Card...Ho Sen le,Big Trouble for them....

unfit
06-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Ya,all working in Geylang have 1 Yellow Card,once they kana anything...DSC will keep their Yellow Card,no Card,meaning no work...Even if the Gal is Ang Pai,OKT also wont let them work,if AV come check,the Gal work without Card...Ho Sen le,Big Trouble for them....
Ya Bro this Yellow medical card for the WL is to ensure that the holder got to clear the monthly FFI inorder to be legally work in the licensed joint...

Happy Bonking...

Cheers...unfit

globalfoundries
06-10-2010, 01:53 AM
If the WL really infected the STD or HIV will send back to their country is sure.
how abt is they were pregnant??
send back also??

unfit
06-10-2010, 04:05 PM
If the WL really infected the STD or HIV will send back to their country is sure.
how abt is they were pregnant??
send back also??
For sure baleh kampong even work permit or employment pass / special pass holder also comply to our ica regulation or else spore will be flooded with many baby PR lor...

I hope that helps bro...

Cheers