PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to look at my gf

AnotherJackAss
03-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Hi bros! Here are some pictures of my gf. Do take a look. Comments welcome. =)
Sorry for bad photo quality. Pictures taken with phone.

AnotherJackAss
03-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Here's a couple more...

Master007
03-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Shit...just wasted my time. You need a digital camera, plus less of her bra. Thank you.

AnotherJackAss
03-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Alright alright. Just gave some sneak peek.
Here's a few without the bra

DaddyDad
03-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Alright alright. Just gave some sneak peek.
Here's a few without the bra

Nice perky breast.
At least a cup B.
Ample enough for my palm to squeeze. Hope to land my pair of old, wrinkled hands on this pair of fair-skinned, white breast. hahahaha.... :D

Hope you got more of your gf other's view to share.
it will be even better if can share share touching her...... :cool:

DaddyDad
03-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi bros! Here are some pictures of my gf. Do take a look. Comments welcome. =)
Sorry for bad photo quality. Pictures taken with phone.

Love her pair of pink-coloured tweety bird bra..... heeeeheeeeee :D

Hope to have the chance to pull out her tweety bird bra and have a peek of her breast and if can touch, that will be BEST...!!!!!

Thanks bro anotherJackAss.
Upped your points first and hope you will arrange to share more with me personally.

cheers... ;)

AnotherJackAss
04-04-2010, 05:10 AM
Nice perky breast.
At least a cup B.
Ample enough for my palm to squeeze. Hope to land my pair of old, wrinkled hands on this pair of fair-skinned, white breast. hahahaha.... :D

Hope you got more of your gf other's view to share.
it will be even better if can share share touching her...... :cool:

Thanks for the comments. She does have B cup. When nearing the time of the month, it can become C cup. Very firm =)

Sorry bro, Look only no touching. She's mine :D
Thought I think will get very turned-on if i see people touching her =X
She once told me that a guy molested her on a bus. She was going home from work at night. She sat at the back corner then she slept on the journey. She said the guy sat next to her then sneakily put his hand on her lap. She the type that will keep quiet 1. She was so scared she ignored him and acted like nothing was going on. He had his way the around 5 minutes until my gf alight. The lucky bustard put his hand into her skirt and touched her legs. Think she crossed her leg hard to prevent him from reaching her lovehole. He also groped her breast through her top and bra for quite a while.
Luckily the guy nv follow her down. She cried when complaining to me. I actually felt quite bad for feeling horny after listening to her =X