PDA

View Full Version : My first FR at KSC

davelim.dl
30-03-2010, 05:41 PM
This is my first FR and apologies if it's not well done.

I must say this is my first time, trying out such services from TN *if that is how I put it). I was walking along KSC, hoping to find a good place to massage, and hopefully, relax my 2IC as well..

As I'd never been to such places before, I wasn't sure how it was like. So, I went in circles and came to this "run-down" shop and asked for her price. When she said $30 without asking what services that I'm looking for, I knew I'm at the right place.

Long story cut short, she's pleasant looking and since it's my first time, I was rather shy. I didn't talk to her and neither did she talk to me. She started with her massage on my back and after 20 mins or so, she started removing my undergarments and massage my thighs, touching my balls occassionally. After she turned me over, she started to carress my body and popped the 'Q'.

I asked her what does she provide and she said HJ, BJ and FJ. I opted for BJ. she started removing her clothes and I am allowed to roam over her body, except for her pussy. She was working so hard that she needed a break to rest her arms...

I felt bad so I decided to give in and eventually, came after 15 odd minutes (not sure how long). Well, she said that I lasted too long and I don't know if she meant it. At least she complimented my manhood for being long and thick... oops..

Name: Ting Fen (if I remember correctly)
Look: 6/10 (I assume my taste to be high)
origin: china
Build: average, not much fats... can say she's slim
weight: didn't ask
Height: abt 165cm
Boobs: saggy but seems to be 36B+
Massage: 4/10 (Boring)
HJ: 5/10 (no endurance)
FJ: never try
BJ/BBBJ: 5/10 (normal)

I think all these ratings are relative as I'd slept with ladies who are my friends or whom I'd picked up at clubs.. so this is the first time I'd tried such services...