PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Raids on PPC last week

torrokey
28-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Hi all, I'm just back from overseas yesterday and understand from one buddy that there were at least 2 raids on PPC last week.

Later one PRC who worked there confirmed that.

From what they told me, it was due to some intense rivalry between 2 chain owners there. One of the PRC owner, who has become Sg Citizen, and has own multiple shops on level 3 and level 2 of PRC, were angry that the new PRC girls snatched her business, so she called AV on thursday.

AV came and of course all her staff at the shops were not working on that day. From Thursday's raid, at least 3 PRCs from the rival shops were caught and up the lorry.

The rival owner was angry and through her own investigation, knew that her competitor tipped off the police. So she retaliated and AV came on Friday again. But because her rival is now a Sg citizen and most of her girls are PR, not much damage was done.

Now, both owners are in some showdown and go for tic for tac revenge. So there could be more raids due to these silly tip off by the massage owner themselves.

So I'm writing now to pre-warn bros here, in case you guys might caught with the pants down.

For those who know me and read my postings, my latest update on myself, yes, my wife is divorcing me and we're now on separation.

28-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks for e info bro.
Sorry to hear bout u n ur wife.
All e best.

lblittlebear
29-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Is what you said true ?

Hi all, I'm just back from overseas yesterday and understand from one buddy that there were at least 2 raids on PPC last week.

Later one PRC who worked there confirmed that.

From what they told me, it was due to some intense rivalry between 2 chain owners there. One of the PRC owner, who has become Sg Citizen, and has own multiple shops on level 3 and level 2 of PRC, were angry that the new PRC girls snatched her business, so she called AV on thursday.

AV came and of course all her staff at the shops were not working on that day. From Thursday's raid, at least 3 PRCs from the rival shops were caught and up the lorry.

The rival owner was angry and through her own investigation, knew that her competitor tipped off the police. So she retaliated and AV came on Friday again. But because her rival is now a Sg citizen and most of her girls are PR, not much damage was done.

Now, both owners are in some showdown and go for tic for tac revenge. So there could be more raids due to these silly tip off by the massage owner themselves.

So I'm writing now to pre-warn bros here, in case you guys might caught with the pants down.

For those who know me and read my postings, my latest update on myself, yes, my wife is divorcing me and we're now on separation.

SB2009
29-03-2010, 01:08 PM
i stay near the 2 shops, i think i know which boss u are talking about

the boss and i used to have a nice time every now and then

i will keep u guys updated

as always, be careful when u cheong

lblittlebear
29-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Hi bro, do you witness the raids as what the other bro claimed here ?

Is it true or another sabo thread by bro here ? If it's true, that I'll avoid PPC for 1-2 weeks

Keep us posted, don't wish to see any bro get caught with pants down.

i stay near the 2 shops, i think i know which boss u are talking about

the boss and i used to have a nice time every now and then

i will keep u guys updated

as always, be careful when u cheong

SB2009
29-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi bro, do you witness the raids as what the other bro claimed here ?

Is it true or another sabo thread by bro here ? If it's true, that I'll avoid PPC for 1-2 weeks

Keep us posted, don't wish to see any bro get caught with pants down.

if u have extra money, u can ask for quickie at hotel81, but u must pay for 1hr

safer, cleaner, and no need to worry about av

:)

eurekasster
29-03-2010, 03:38 PM
I believe is true. It is because got another brother also told me so.
He is normally frequent the area, now he change to other place to chiong. Better avoid the place at the moment.
Cheers.

itsme
29-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Hi TS, thanks for alerting us bro. Surely don't want to mess with AV and press. Sori to hear about your split up, hope there is a chance that would allow you to continue to grow old with wifey, after having grown deep in her. give it a thot bro. Wish you both the best.

torrokey
29-03-2010, 04:33 PM
No, my wife is not a PRC, singaporean

There many bros who PM me, but for those knows me or read my previous postings, they should know what happened to me a few months back

Anyway, I shall repeat for 1 last time, so don't flood my PM on "what happened to you and your wife"

OK, previously, I had this massage service from 1 FL. Told her never to contact me after that. But somehow, she SMS me to ask me if I missed her massage !

Argggh, I thought it's a rule here that no FLs should contact their customers unless they told them it's ok.

I'm not sure if my wife read that, but I call her to tell her not to contact me again and l also sms her to confirm. I deleted my sms sent to her

I thought everything settled. Guess what ? During christmas, she sms me again. This time, confirmed my wife read it and she was angry.

The rest is history, right now, she filed for divorce and we're now on separation.

I know we should not cheat but as men, we know once a while, we fool around even though we love our wife.

Because of this, when I heard about these many raids on PPC last week, my first reaction is to pre-warn every bro here. I do not wish anyone get caught and may end up having divorce

I went through this and it's very terrible - I almost commit suicide so I do not want anyone to be in the same situation as me before

I really hope all FLs, OKTs etc even if business are bad, do not contact the customers unless they said OK. That should be the rule of the game

Likewise, we never receive any mails, telephone calls from Hotel 81 even if their business are bad or they have some promotions.

sammyboyfor
29-03-2010, 04:43 PM
OK, previously, I had this massage service from 1 FL. Told her never to contact me after that. But somehow, she SMS me to ask me if I missed her massage !

Argggh, I thought it's a rule here that no FLs should contact their customers unless they told them it's ok.

What on earth were you thinking when you gave your phone number to a freakin' PROSTITUTE in the first place????:eek: You must have been delirious!:confused:

You obviously did not read the contents of my signature.:rolleyes:

torrokey
29-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Thank boss for your advice.

I did use a separate SIM card for my fling. Just happened that before I replaced it with my own SIM card, my wife happened to read that SMS.

I still think all FLs should not contact their customers without their permission. Otherwise who still dare to get their services ?

We scanned our NRIC at Hotels 81, but they never contact us back. Who would still want to go to Hotel 81 if they start sending us mails ? Even though not all who go to Hotel 81 are actually getting FLs.

Some go to Hotel 81 for short-term stay.

Anyway, I still respect your view here as you're the boss.

Why on earth were you thinking when you gave your phone number to a freakin' PROSTITUTE in the first place????:eek: You must have been delirious!:confused:

fuckshit
29-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Bro,

My commiserations.

Hotels will not contact you unless you have defaulted on payment. They will never go to the extent of embarrassing their clients unless you have serious outstanding issues with the management, but even then these issues will be handled in the court of law.

What's happened to you serves as a timely reminder to myself - these PRC whores have no integrity when it comes to feeding their wallets. All they want is money, and when it is running low, they will fuck care even if their actions kill a few of your family members in the process.

That's why I make it a point never to cheong freelance, especially when you have to contact them by phone. I regret that I have called one or two before, and at least one still has my number stored on her system.

Yardstick
29-03-2010, 07:25 PM
It is indeed most unfortunate that the FL got you into deep shit, torrokey. Guess everyone here should bear your incident in mind and learn to avoid such troubles.

liangcourt
29-03-2010, 07:52 PM
To prevent call or sms from these FL... simple! Just get call back card and that will do the trick. FL will not know your number and you need not have to get another Sim card. $5 is all you need that allows you to call out 160 mins. Happy bonking....

haha76
29-03-2010, 08:04 PM
i had a been fooling around a prc ktv gal for a few month. now sianz of her liow....but she knn dont want let go, haunt me day and night. sometime really feel like calling cops to end her stay here.

MLTR
29-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Thank boss for your advice.

I did use a separate SIM card for my fling. Just happened that before I replaced it with my own SIM card, my wife happened to read that SMS.

I still think all FLs should not contact their customers without their permission. Otherwise who still dare to get their services ?

Errr...isn't that lady who sms u twice a PRC masseuse who offers the most HJ only? I wonder how come a short and simple Christmas sms could cause such a big damage to u???

starcrosser
29-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Sorry where is PPC? I want to avoid just in case.

Police Force
29-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the warning.

gooner8
29-03-2010, 11:33 PM
What on earth were you thinking when you gave your phone number to a freakin' PROSTITUTE in the first place????:eek: You must have been delirious!:confused:

Ah Leong,
I do take to your adviCe. Since we spent so much money on cheonging, we should have a separate prepaid phone which is hidden away in office or some secret corner that is forever put on silent mode and that's what I did, just a cheap phone used for sms, calls for cheonging purposes and nothing else.

Everything bit of information I give to pros are fake and I think they do too..

lblittlebear
29-03-2010, 11:37 PM
I just did what you suggest this evening and think that it's not so worthwhile

True, as the lady told me, I need to pay for 1hr entrance + full services charges. However, the actual time of fun is only 30 mins because her 1hr includes travel time (to and back from 81, although it's near, still need about 10 min for both trips) + time for 2 baths.

So minus here and there, only end up 30 min. So definitely no more time for some massage before the real thing.

So I calculate - spent 1hr entrance + full services charges + hotel charges only for 30 min, not so worthwhile. I might as well go for other joints.

Guess I'll give PPC area a miss for the time being. Also scare there could be more raids soon.

BTW, while I took the lady out, I went to that adult shop on lvl 2 for rubber. Chatted with the staff instead and they did confirm there was a raid on last thurs. That staff not sure whether there was another raid on fri.

But the staff did say that it's not the first time the 2 bosses fight.

if u have extra money, u can ask for quickie at hotel81, but u must pay for 1hr

safer, cleaner, and no need to worry about av

:)

torrokey
30-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Chinatown People Park

Sorry where is PPC? I want to avoid just in case.

beck8
30-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Ah bro torrokey. Share the same pain. Very seldomly but this old chick zhang yun texted me for the same reason. Fortunate not at evening. Once was when she came back to SG again, bullshit.
lucky enough not blow yet, so bros must be extreme careful. Of course, pre-paid would be great, 10 bucks last for a few months, heihei.

There are a few shops in PPC now have some chio gals, so the risk should be a big higher. bros can go for the FL like Amy who does super hard massage for 2 hrs in nude and plus, why waste money there? Only for quick release and easily costs 20+50 with no proper massage at all.

Lost Sheep
30-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Keep 2 phones with separate SIM cards,
cos sms/call details remained in the phone
memory even if you switch SIM cards.

One can never be too careful - steal eat
must know how to wipe mouth

Anaconda69
30-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Having 2 phones will get OC more suspicious unless 1 of it belongs to office.

Lost Sheep
30-03-2010, 12:40 PM
you definitely need one for official use,
keep another one out of sight from
OC and use it only when necessary lah,
bendan (笨蛋).

lblittlebear
30-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Got meh ? I went there yesterday but did not see any chio gals.

More on mature and MILF at best.

There are a few shops in PPC now have some chio gals, so the risk should be a big higher. bros can go for the FL like Amy who does super hard massage for 2 hrs in nude and plus, why waste money there? Only for quick release and easily costs 20+50 with no proper massage at all.

lauchiolover
30-03-2010, 07:12 PM
you definitely need one for official use,
keep another one out of sight from
OC and use it only when necessary lah,
bendan (笨蛋).

agree with bro lost sheep. I keep second phone in car and switched off so if OC ask (and ever before) I act blur and say tat it is probably left behind by client and this is when i have used the phone and forgot to keep in the side compartment.

jidol
30-03-2010, 11:39 PM
me = 2 phone 2 cards :D

StealthBomber
31-03-2010, 11:05 PM
2 phones = 2 numbers shown in your phone bill.

OC open the mailbox and read the bill, how then?? ;)

lblittlebear
31-03-2010, 11:44 PM
me = 2 phone 2 cards :D

Definitely, can never use personal SIM for cheong. Must also get those pre-paid SIM that can be easily thrown away.

blurblur111
01-04-2010, 12:02 AM
first of all, consolation to bro torrokey on his separation..........just one bad thing after another.

These cb prc is really pain in the arse........so i guess separate phone with separate sim card is safety move.

Prepaid card is even safer........but how to stay in contact with prc if she is a blur fuck that cannot find the hotel place??

owen10
01-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Got meh ? I went there yesterday but did not see any chio gals.

More on mature and MILF at best.

i think he muz have mistaken PPCentre with PPComplex. the latter has got some not too bad looking MILFs, at least imo. :D

Mankok
01-04-2010, 01:51 AM
i think he muz have mistaken PPCentre with PPComplex. the latter has got some not too bad looking MILFs, at least imo. :D

PPCentre also had some good looking ladies, if you knew where to look.

lblittlebear
01-04-2010, 09:17 AM
If she cannot find the place and late for the appt, call her again lah

Always keep the personal hp away from these FLs, otherwise will end up like torrokey

first of all, consolation to bro torrokey on his separation..........just one bad thing after another.

These cb prc is really pain in the arse........so i guess separate phone with separate sim card is safety move.

Prepaid card is even safer........but how to stay in contact with prc if she is a blur fuck that cannot find the hotel place??

Lost Sheep
01-04-2010, 09:52 AM

You are another bendan (苯蛋), one use prepaid card lah,
already said "steal eat must know how to wipe mouth",
use the cheong phone only when necessary and keep out
of sight of OC, switch it off when not in use.

lblittlebear
01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Pre-paid SIM card, where got bill one ???

CooLLeh
01-04-2010, 06:23 PM

Pre-paid sim card wun have bills bro . You can even get those pre-paid sim card without using ur NRIC at some places .

Ur nick "Stealth" bomber doesnt sound so stealth leh ..:D

torrokey
02-04-2010, 07:17 AM
I used 2 cards, not careful enough also no use

Pre-paid sim card wun have bills bro . You can even get those pre-paid sim card without using ur NRIC at some places .

yangguo
02-04-2010, 10:09 AM
I wonder how come a short and simple Christmas sms could cause such a big damage to u???

Agreed with bro MLTR.

A sms alone will not result in a divorce unless you are caught red-handed. You can explain that you are just having a decent massage or give other nonsense excuses. Most women will choose to believe your words if you care to explain to them even they suspect that you are having some hanky-panky stuff outside.

letsdo
02-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks TS for the warning, and sorry to hear your story and separation, All the best to you bro, and take care!

torrokey
02-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I think you did not read my story carefully. In my posting in this thread, I said my wife may have seen the first sms (not the X'mas SMS which is second)

In the very first sms, she mentioned whether I missed her special massage which I believe, anyone who reads it would think some hanky-panky

It's too easy to say give nonsense excuses and our wives would believe. Not every wife is like Jackie Chan's wife.

Please don't rub salt onto my wounds now.

Agreed with bro MLTR.

A sms alone will not result in a divorce unless you are caught red-handed. You can explain that you are just having a decent massage or give other nonsense excuses. Most women will choose to believe your words if you care to explain to them even they suspect that you are having some hanky-panky stuff outside.

apache
03-04-2010, 03:09 AM
aiyo aiyo aiyo. I learnt my lesson. My china girlfriend and I had a fling in my overseas trip and she read my sms when i was asleep in the hotel room. She saw my sms lor.

After that, I make it a point to have my handphone and SIM card password protected.

THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM

yangguo
03-04-2010, 07:12 AM
I think you did not read my story carefully. In my posting in this thread, I said my wife may have seen the first sms (not the X'mas SMS which is second)

In the very first sms, she mentioned whether I missed her special massage which I believe, anyone who reads it would think some hanky-panky

It's too easy to say give nonsense excuses and our wives would believe. Not every wife is like Jackie Chan's wife.

Please don't rub salt onto my wounds now.

Bro, I am very sorry for my bluntness. Please forgive me if i have offended you in any way.

I am also a divorced man although the cause is due to our personality difference.

I am have a new gf now and she is more understanding and caring than my ex-wife. I am in control in my relationship now.

Please look at the brighter side of the life and I sincerely hope that everything will work out well for you.

Wish you all the best! :)

Pussycheongster
03-04-2010, 08:38 AM
The safest way is to keep 2 phones. Keep the cheonging phone on vibrate mode and in office. No problem at all. I have been doing this way for the past 2 years :D

Pussycheongster
03-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Come to think of it, (no salt on wound intended), divorce is not so bad as it frees up your time to go whack more FLs... although it would have an impact on your wallet :o

HHfun
03-04-2010, 12:40 PM
The safest way is to keep 2 phones. Keep the cheonging phone on vibrate mode and in office. No problem at all. I have been doing this way for the past 2 years :D

Not so convenient right, after cheonging must go to office to "secure store" the cheonging phone every time. Think u forget once, then gone case lao :p

Lost Sheep
03-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Not so convenient right, after cheonging must go to office to "secure store" the cheonging phone every time. Think u forget once, then gone case lao :p

so which one you prefer, inconvenience or
get caught ... it's up to you, there are many
places to "secure store" too, not necessary
in your office.

torrokey
03-04-2010, 10:00 PM
No hard feelings.

Think again, I think I'm also quite blunt in my earlier postings.

I'm sorry to you

Bro, I am very sorry for my bluntness. Please forgive me if i have offended you in any way.

I am also a divorced man although the cause is due to our personality difference.

I am have a new gf now and she is more understanding and caring than my ex-wife. I am in control in my relationship now.

Please look at the brighter side of the life and I sincerely hope that everything will work out well for you.

Wish you all the best! :)

busybody
04-04-2010, 01:30 AM
just for sharing experience n info.

if have 2 phone, try not to openly put the 2 phone during cheonging, i once left there and the FL somehow got the personal line number during my shower and call me after sometime later, asking y never on the other line :eek: !!!

torrokey
04-04-2010, 09:43 AM
My buddy called me this morning that he heard there was another raid on level 2 this week. All the shops near the corner of the adult shops are affected.

aces68
04-04-2010, 02:42 PM
I use pre-paid SIM card. Whenever i need to cheong, then only i insert the SIM card into some spare phone. Other times, SIM card is out of phone and kept "safely". :)

ahkong
04-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Better lay low for this few weeks...

torrokey
04-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Lay low for those who cannot afford to have families breakup

Better lay low for this few weeks...

lblittlebear
04-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Sounds serious

My buddy called me this morning that he heard there was another raid on level 2 this week. All the shops near the corner of the adult shops are affected.

Cerberus
04-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Lay low for those who cannot afford to have families breakup

Sorry to hear about your divorce, Bro. Cheer up.

Hmmm, I can understand your wife's anger on finding out you "steal eat" outside. But if the other party is FL, asking for a divorce seemed over-reacting.
Of course, if you are having an affair, then it is a different matter.

FL = Only $ involved. No kam cheng.
Mistress (affair) = $ might or might not be involved. But kam cheng is involved. This is definitely cheating your wife's kam cheng.

ahkong
04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your divorce, Bro. Cheer up.

Hmmm, I can understand your wife's anger on finding out you "steal eat" outside. But if the other party is FL, asking for a divorce seemed over-reacting.
Of course, if you are having an affair, then it is a different matter.

FL = Only $ involved. No kam cheng.
Mistress (affair) = $ might or might not be involved. But kam cheng is involved. This is definitely cheating your wife's kam cheng.

Not all wife can accept that....

lblittlebear
04-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Agreed, I don't think mine can accept that too

torrokey
04-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Definitely, not all women can accept that

mercedes500
04-04-2010, 11:08 PM

i think they deserved to be raided, had an unpleasant encounter with a "supervisor" or lady boss of one of the shop. after pleasant encounter with her 2 girls she spoilt it all and i was quite tempted to report, but well devoted the time to look for better places to cheong instead la.

torrokey
04-04-2010, 11:24 PM
But I heard that the raids were due to internal fight between different bosses

Each of them sabo each other to gain more shops. One of the lady boss at level 3 managed to get 1 of the girl to register a shop below at level 2

i think they deserved to be raided, had an unpleasant encounter with a "supervisor" or lady boss of one of the shop. after pleasant encounter with her 2 girls she spoilt it all and i was quite tempted to report, but well devoted the time to look for better places to cheong instead la.

lblittlebear
05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Stupid women

But I heard that the raids were due to internal fight between different bosses

Each of them sabo each other to gain more shops. One of the lady boss at level 3 managed to get 1 of the girl to register a shop below at level 2

StealthBomber
10-04-2010, 11:49 PM

:D Ok, I'm more enlightened about pre-paid sims now. Never had to use it, so I wouldn't know. I don't need "stealth" mode for now, actually... Reading thru this thread realized the kind of inconvenience and extreme care needed to stay under-the-radar!