PDA

View Full Version : Happenin in Casablanca

fnulnu88
28-03-2010, 12:32 AM
So happen to be in Casablanca and staying in Sheraton. Last night, I decided to check out a disco in the basement call "Le Caesars".
Went there around 11:35pm, wah lau, very dead, nobody at all, but decided to hang around a bit longer and ordered a Heineken, not really a bear drinker, so, next time must get a red wine house pour.
Nurse the beer and listen to the DJ spinning some oldies.....and when around 11:45pm, the "babes" start to flow in....
Moroccan gals are, hmmm....mainly brunettes, have nice facial structure ie high cheekbones, sharp noses, beautiful eyes.....very very enticing.
But I am not familiar with the protocol, so, just sit at the corner and watch the show. As time elapsed, more and more gals start to drop in, but the place is pretty "dead", hardly any patrons, and it's a Friday night.
Communicating with the locals may be a problem if you don't speak French, but, who needs to speak French when all you need is the real French kiss? :)

fnulnu88
05-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Follow up on the last post.

Went to check out the 2nd time in the same club. This time stayed longer, till about 2:30am.

The club closed around 3:30am I was told and the dance floor gets more crowded after 2am.

So I manage to confirm there is a protocol in place if a brother wants to engage some service with the locals.

Basically I interviewed one of the ladies who can speak better English to get the details ;)

And below are the steps:
1. You have to sit on the table and order either a bottle of champagne or whisky
2. You need to get a room in the same hotel (but you need not use it, if you already stayed there)
3. You pay the gal the going rate, which is 200 Euro

All in all, you may be set back around 600 Euro, not including tips to the front office person who "check-in" a room for you and tipping the waiter who "serviced" you.

However, the damage is cheaper if one compare to Dubai. 600 Euro is about $1,200 for a night. In Dubai, if AED6000 a night, that's about $1,600. But of course, that AED6000 rate is for "up-market" rate.

Still finding the right "target" that speaks better English is a difficult exercise, may not worth it, after all.

rhode1
05-04-2010, 11:36 AM
When you in Marocco,
you have to rent a appartement (very cheap) easy to find on the web.
Otherwise you are obliged to pay a lot of commissions to bring the girl in your room.
And sometimes ,you can't,even with money...