PDA

View Full Version : Bukit Timah Plaza HC

freeman0239
07-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Went there this afternoon with my friend to relax after finished our house moving duties. This is the one allocated at the second floor of the NTUC where just opp Chang Clinic. Its an old HC where only Sauna and no other facilities. Admission is $36 per 45 mins massage.
Went to sauna first for 10 mins before led to the massage room with bathing cubicle in it. Stay there for about 5 mins before an Ah Soh (the masseur) came in. By the look at her body which is quite plum, thought maybe will have a good massage today. So lie down to get ready for the massage.
But to my surprise, she start with finger pressing, as if like pressing ants to die. I told her to massage harder abit but somehow she don't borther about my comment and still press her momentum along. At first I thought maybe this is just the beginning of how she start, but after 10 mins, she ask me to turn over and repeat the same press on my front body. :(
Wah lao, when I start to give my black face, then she ask for special. In my mind, I start cursing that I will not want to let her earn the additional commission from me with that kind of service in the beginning. Then I straight in her face and say NO, I DON'T WANT. Still keep pestering me but I insist NO.
Then say there still time left and ask me which part of the body I still want to massage. I pointed to her my shoulder. Then she used her elbow and use her whole body weight and press on my shoulder.
Wah biang oei, what is this about immediately I turn back and ask her what is she doing. She told me that in the beginning I ask for harder massage and now she is giving me A HARD MASSAGE.
Cannot take it anymore, walk out of the room and change my clothing then go out of the HC.
PS. Grammer not very good, hope you all understand. Comments are welcome.

Durkheim
07-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Think that place really cannot make it from your FR... :(

freeman0239
08-04-2004, 11:18 AM
I will not use " One Bamboo to sweep out all the rest of masseur", but if brudders out there want to try this AMY, it will be at your own RISK. After trying her if shiok, shiok - congrats, if she made yr body more aching like me, then Lan Lan.

gigantic_tk
08-04-2004, 11:48 AM
You want good or authentic massage, normally the gal will use elbow to press and rub against your legs muscles, she will press deep in till it touches your bone. Initially you will feel a bit pain and warm during the process. Later you will feel much more relieve. If you want that kind of shiok message best is to try the sensational type where she will tickle your sensitive parts of your skin/body and you feel a chilly and shiok effect but this will not relieve your aches.

Have try a real traditional Thai message, the thai gal bent your hands, legs and stomach. and at times do like see-sawing between me and her a kindle wresting sort. I rather skinny type, every time she elbowed-rub my muscle I felt arch and pain instead. Nowsaday seldom want to go for this kind of massage. :D

freeman0239
10-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Hi bro gigantic_tk, I understand want you mean by authentic massage. But that masseur was really "Mou Sa - homicide" kind of massage that now injured my back. Now, I have to look for MA GUANG chinese sin sei (acupunctual) to ease my pain aching body. Sigh, really regret now to go to that HC, end up pay more $ to ease my aching body. :(

Kgezhiwang
10-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Hi all, I'm back!!! :D

After a year plus' hiatus, I am back from the shores of China! Bros in the older forum will remember my stories after the legend "One eye snake". Though my stories weren't anywhere near his standards, I would like to think that they were passable...

Ok, just to contribute my fair share - after touching down last Sat, I was acclimatising to the weather and place again. Left too abruptly the other time... Was just driving around when I saw Bukit Timah Plaza near Ngee Ann Polytechnic, my old school, and went for lunch.

Walked around and saw this Health Centre in B1 (hai... old liao, can't remember the exact name already). Looks like renovated not too long ago and quite new (or is it?!). But stomach was rumbling, and went for lunch first.

Ok, full and decided to walk around for a recce of the place, but before I know it, I ended up outside the HC I saw just now again. This time, a lady came out to receive me and asked if I wanted to try the place and service out. Saw another lady (a rounder figure-one) at the receptionist counter, Was undecided - I mean, looks "clean" and haven't been reading from this forum too long, don't know if this gave special services...

She tried enticing me by saying that it (the HC) was giving a discount now, at $30 per 45 mins. But if my memory serves me correctly, all HCs gave this price!!! Seeing the unconvinced look that hung on my face, this English-speaking lady (face didn't look too good, didn't even want to notice the body!) asked me to follow her to show me the place.

The place seemed newly furnished. She showed me to the rooms, that they had 2 types of beds, one standard matress type, and the other is the authentic massage type. They did not have bathrooms to individual rooms - what they had was adjorning bathrooms shared by 2 rooms.

Chose the former type of matress-bed, and went in. She asked with a sparkle in her eye if I saw the girl we passed by when she showed me around. Huh?! What girl? I chin-chye, and said she was ok... Heng ah! She was not the one giving me massage!

to be continued...

Kgezhiwang
10-04-2004, 02:16 PM
cont'd...

I proceeded to strip naked and was sitting on the floor, folding my clothes. The door suddenly swung open and I saw the lady again. I gasped! Oh no, was she talking about herself as the 'girl we saw on our way' just now?!?!

Luckily, she said the girl was on her way, and that she needed me to change rooms. She chuckled and asked me to put on at least a towel 1st. Opps! I was in the buff! She led me to the next room and asked me to wait a little while more for the 'new girl who just came from Hong Kong'. (Don't know why, but Hong Kong girls just give me the strange familiar feeling... ;)

Ok, took a shower and laid down, with a towel on my butt. The girl came in, introdcing herself to be Angie. Talked a little and she revealed that she just came to Shagapore two days ago, saying this day was her first day at work. She gave quite a nice massage, not too powerful / hard, and I asked if she was ever in this line. Said she was doing this in Hong Kong too. My mind veered off course and went into thinking of the specials that she gave...

Talked more, and said she was 25. Knew Mandarin because she was interested with it, but lousy English. I enjoyed the massage she was giving, and she slowly moved to my front. I wondered aloud how much it would cost if I extended the time to a hour. She said she wasn't sure as it was her 1st day, but she guessed it would come up to $40 for an hour. She added playfully, "I massage you until you feel shoik lor; anywhere you want...", stooping down to the front of my face while she was saying this. Heard her suggestive remark and felt like reaching forward for her kiss; but what if she didn't mean anything, and give me a black face later?? So I "lunned"...

After a little while, she asked if I wanted "more" services. More?! Hmmm, what more can she give, I asked. "You want how much then how much lor..." I replied, "Then I'll take how much you can give..." She then proceeded out a while to get the condom.

Cam back and I had a good look at her. She was chio - not the girlish, sweetish chio; but the matured, B+ grade movie kind of chio. Tall, leggy. She was not slim, but boy! What a set of knockers! Heavy!!

She proceeded to take off her clothes - a one-piece dress, no bra and a black g-string on the underneath. Wah! At least a C+, if not D cup!! What a welcome. She said she feels that I should be on top as it seems more exciting, and we f**ked missionary for a while. Changed to doggy, than with her on top.

Perhaps I was a little jet-lagged, I couldn't come. She gave a good attitude and asked if it was ok if she used her hands instead, as she was a little tired.

I came after a while on the towel (eeekk!)...

I proceeded to take a shower and she asked if she should change the towels (we were lying on). Then??? Hahah... cannot blame lah, 1st day at work mah...

Overall, a nice experience. I called later to find out to my disappointment, that Angie had already left BTP...

So, until next time. :D

Kgezhiwang
10-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Oh ya, forgot to add that she has a nice tattoo of a red rose done on the right side of her right breast. Said she had it done just before raking the plane to Shagapore. Wonder if there were any lucky bros who did her after me??? :p

Really hope to see her again, man...

freeman0239
10-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Hi Bru Kgezhiwang, so can you be more specific upon the place you went. Is it a Tui Na shop or a Health Ctre. Do they provide any other facilities like hot pool, steam bath or sauna room. Do they provide any meals of drinks and so on? Well, you nver mention about the damage that you had made, probably you would like to share somemore upon these area? Thanks....

mt1goh
11-04-2004, 12:08 AM
I been there a few times. There are 5 ladies if i not wrong. The recepist is quite a around late 30 wit quite a big breast.There are 3 prc.One of the prc by the name of MAY give good massage. The other 2 are quite soso.Never ask 4 special. Understand they don do.The lady boss also good in massage.But she will massage u unless u ask for it.

Kgezhiwang
11-04-2004, 08:12 AM
Bro Freeman, it's a HC alright. Didn't have any other facilities. Just the spacious rooms and bathrooms.

There were 2 ladies at the recep, and Bro mt1goh seems to be right about the receptionist described - age and big breasts. I didn't see the 5 ladies mentioned, though. Perhaps I went on a Sat noon - around 2+ pm, that it was quite early and there weren't many choices...

I have to add that found out from Angie later that the other ladies did provide specials too - you might just wanna try them. :D

Happy cheong-ing~!

cucumber
11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Oh ya, forgot to add that she has a nice tattoo of a red rose done on the right side of her right breast. Said she had it done just before raking the plane to Shagapore. Wonder if there were any lucky bros who did her after me??? :p

Really hope to see her again, man...

Sorry brother, I'm little mixed up here, this angie is she still working in BTHC or not anymore?

Kgezhiwang
11-04-2004, 10:14 PM
:( She has left...

Sigh... I thought I have found a good HC girl to intro to all bros here...

freeman0239
12-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Hi Bro Kgezhiwang, wat's the charges all in all? Feel like going there this afternoon, wan to join me?

Kgezhiwang
13-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Hi Bro Kgezhiwang, wat's the charges all in all? Feel like going there this afternoon, wan to join me?

Total damage = $40/= for 60 mins
FJ = $100/=
Tips = $20/= (for Angie's excellent attitute)

Sorry, Bro freeman0239, I might be flying off again very soon. I might not be able to meet up with busy work schedule, though I would very much love to...