PDA

View Full Version : New clusters found in city area.

sgbogyman
23-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Was at this place this afternoon 23/03/10 to look for some gadgets.

As it was lunch time I ordered some food and ate at the small makan place. During my makan, I notice theres 2 massage "spa" around me. This particular one caught my attention.

There were about 3 chinese lady in the unit. Then one came out wearing a nice white dress. Her looks is 9/10 way above any average "spa". Don't have those china lady look. Well I can't see the other 2 inside clearly. The big glass poster stated $40 for 60mins of massage. And I took down the contact lol.

I finished makan and carry on my business. As it was still early after I was done, I roam around the place. Hmmm been a while since I came here and there were intact 5-6 "spa"s around here.

As the place is kind of active with many people around, I did not approach the "spa". Well I might visit next time after 6pm when there's less traffic lol.

For *Bros whos interested can PM me for the contact of this particular joint. FR of any "spa" you visit in the vicinity is welcome also.

*those who have posted FR or 30 points and above.

ps: pls dont post the location so openly. U never know "who" will pay them a visit too :P

Gevil
23-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Yo bro, pls give me the location of this "spa" surrounded area. I'll go recce and give fr on the spa i visit asap. By the way, which spa (name of spa) is the one you saw the chiobu ah?

dereklim1985
23-03-2010, 11:20 PM
can pm me the location? and also best give the name of the shop where u saw that pretty nice looking girl

SirDennis
24-03-2010, 12:56 AM
You have my attention too. Spill- where is the area bro?:)

lsjm
24-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Hi Bro Pls Pm me location and name of spa

chimpchimp
24-03-2010, 08:09 PM
bro can pm me the location or the contact number? Thanks.