PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fuck buddy ( Female only )

kevinlee898
23-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Hi, I am 24 year old Chinese, a bit chubby

I am looking for a girl 24++ to have some fun :)

I got a good "energizer bunny like" stamina, i can keep going all night long :P

If any girl interested pls pm me,

thanks

Alienwork
01-04-2010, 05:28 AM
BRo..i think u better go club find la...
or go keep some FB to exchange in future..

hermit1313
01-04-2010, 11:02 AM
try advertise on the classified at straits times or new paper... u have better hit rate over there

kevinlee898
08-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Come on, do u guys really need to flame my thread? ~.~

chucky69
09-04-2010, 08:57 AM
go to most shopping complexes and find the ones that are window shopping , hence need money.... Approach them, have a fling at the nearest H81 and give them some shopping money...
BUT the best idea for you is go to Lucky Plaza on SUNDAY's. Guaranteed success rate within 1 min...Only room cost and prepaid mobile card as present will work. OR GO GET A LIFE!!!!!!

lyn_amo
09-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi ts, dun think too much for finding fb! Here everyone also waiting.. Y dun u spend some money and go find fl better:)

Immodus
09-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi, I am 24 year old Chinese, a bit chubby

I am looking for a girl 24++ to have some fun :)

I got a good "energizer bunny like" stamina, i can keep going all night long :P

If any girl interested pls pm me,

thanks

Bro, u will not be able to get a FB like this wan la.... unless u are a good looking bloke like me.....hahaha.. just kidding.... better to go KTV and find a girl and from there pay a bit and do her regularly...

nuclearkid
09-04-2010, 02:10 PM
You are the first guy in a long while that I've come across describing himself as chubby. But seriously, chances of getting hitched with a normal looking girl online are slim. You are better off mustering your balls and fishing your own fish in the real world rather than hiding behind a computer monitor.