PDA

View Full Version : Went for checkup @ DSC

basety
05-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Had been experiencing discomfort in my urinary tract, felt itchy in the insides, arsehole felt real itchy too .. but this itchiness was all inside .. nothing to scratch on the outside ... lan lan

After one week, this went on progressively worser and worser .... couldn't sleep at all last night .. was busy typing up a report so took the opportunity to pay a visit to the DSC.

Before I left my house, I took a piss .. felt real frigging itchy inside .. shit

Took me abt 45 mins to reach there, was there at 8 30am, thought I was the first and was surprised to see that there were even earlier birds than I!!

Talk about being kiasu.

Went in to register and got the number 10, wow! This early and there already so many?

Talked to the nurse about my discomfort, he asked me what kind of tests I wanted and I told him everything, the whole works.

(to be continued later, got urgent meeting)

gigantic_tk
05-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Had been experiencing discomfort in my urinary tract, felt itchy in the insides, arsehole felt real itchy too .. but this itchiness was all inside .. nothing to scratch on the outside ... lan lan

After one week, this went on progressively worser and worser .... couldn't sleep at all last night .. was busy typing up a report so took the opportunity to pay a visit to the DSC.

Before I left my house, I took a piss .. felt real frigging itchy inside .. shit

Took me abt 45 mins to reach there, was there at 8 30am, thought I was the first and was surprised to see that there were even earlier birds than I!!

Talk about being kiasu.

Went in to register and got the number 10, wow! This early and there already so many?

Talked to the nurse about my discomfort, he asked me what kind of tests I wanted and I told him everything, the whole works.

(to be continued later, got urgent meeting)

Like me, Everythings????? including HIVs, Syphilis, Fungus etc test...... kenna
counselled by Indian Lady Counseller for AIDS and was recorded in a file keep there.........anyway a worthwhile living experiences else they are a lot of hidden medical things still keep you in the dark.............hope you are well..

basety
06-04-2004, 01:09 AM
Continuing ...

I didn't get any Indian nurses, both the Health Supervisor and the Nurse who attended to me were Chinese and male.

Anyway, after stating my preferences for the tests, I was sent for consultation with this guy, James Tan, pretty helpful and made me feel at ease and comfortable at once.

(Coming out from the nurse room, I saw this FT angmoh, quite dandy looking in a violet shirt, face was a bit pale, probably due to nervousness .. so much for his dandiness lol.)

He specified that it was kinda hard for males to get STDs or HIV for that matter. Because we males, tend to ejaculate pre cum etc. Told him I wanted the pap smear, he asked me when did I last urinate and I said ard 7. Told me to hold my piss in for 4 hours after the last urinating and come back later.

Nah bei, I looked at my watch, barely 9. 2 more hours to go, shit. Lan lan .. walked around the area, found out there was a quite good soon kuay stall nearby, ate breakfast there.

Finally, went back and did the pap smear, immediately, went to the wc to shit and piss, wah lau .. lun kao bei lun.

Unfortunately, got diagnosed with NGC, fuck .. on medication for 2 weeks, no alcohol, no sex .. living a monk's life ...

ENTS
06-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Bro, care to enlighten me what's NGC?
:confused:
I've also done my blood test before in DSC.
That time quite bonus for me lor, because I
went around 4 p.m. and there were whole loads of
chio babes (very young, most not more than 25) coming
down the second floor. Kinda like beauty contest IMO.
;)

perrymason32
06-04-2004, 02:45 PM
I think he means NGU.

Yea hor...one time I went sometime in the afternoon to get my results for a test, also saw a lineup like that. Also that time I went through the experience, there were a lot of male nurses in training—who also looked very 'happy'.

—perry

Bro, care to enlighten me what's NGC?
:confused:
I've also done my blood test before in DSC.
That time quite bonus for me lor, because I
went around 4 p.m. and there were whole loads of
chio babes (very young, most not more than 25) coming
down the second floor. Kinda like beauty contest IMO.
;)

newyorker88
06-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Continuing ...

I didn't get any Indian nurses, both the Health Supervisor and the Nurse who attended to me were Chinese and male.

Anyway, after stating my preferences for the tests, I was sent for consultation with this guy, James Tan, pretty helpful and made me feel at ease and comfortable at once.

(Coming out from the nurse room, I saw this FT angmoh, quite dandy looking in a violet shirt, face was a bit pale, probably due to nervousness .. so much for his dandiness lol.)

He specified that it was kinda hard for males to get STDs or HIV for that matter. Because we males, tend to ejaculate pre cum etc. Told him I wanted the pap smear, he asked me when did I last urinate and I said ard 7. Told me to hold my piss in for 4 hours after the last urinating and come back later.

Nah bei, I looked at my watch, barely 9. 2 more hours to go, shit. Lan lan .. walked around the area, found out there was a quite good soon kuay stall nearby, ate breakfast there.

Finally, went back and did the pap smear, immediately, went to the wc to shit and piss, wah lau .. lun kao bei lun.

Unfortunately, got diagnosed with NGC, fuck .. on medication for 2 weeks, no alcohol, no sex .. living a monk's life ...

Be sure to finish your medication, and tahan a while, better than spreading around. Good luck, maybe you can spend ur time in this forum abit....
there are plenty to download to keep urself entertained.

weightlessjump
06-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Did you always use a condom?

Luna
06-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi Basety, did you got it from FLs or legal houses? :confused:

spinelli10
06-04-2004, 09:45 PM
bro,looks like ngu is very common leh..i also..haiz...but i only on medication for 1 week,maybe mine is very mild lor...

basety
07-04-2004, 02:07 AM
didn't use a condom but the chances of getting this is 50% from sex, other 50% from Bacteria.

Anyway, don't play .. be safe .. get a cap

Damn, it stil itches!! This lesson is going to be a long and well remembered one ... shit ...

basety
07-04-2004, 04:25 AM
Be sure to finish your medication, and tahan a while, better than spreading around. Good luck, maybe you can spend ur time in this forum abit....
there are plenty to download to keep urself entertained.

Bro, I will like to surf here but nothing with pix to occupy my mind. Its all about experiences by other bros in here .. the more I read, the crazier I get ...

cheers

Sinful_man
07-04-2004, 09:31 AM
didn't use a condom but the chances of getting this is 50% from sex, other 50% from Bacteria.

Anyway, don't play .. be safe .. get a cap

Damn, it stil itches!! This lesson is going to be a long and well remembered one ... shit ...

Wow! Bro you so daring.....No condom!!
So beside Ngu, you are clear from other STD / HIV ??
Lucky Man.....But please take care in future........

MitMit
07-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Bro, I will like to surf here but nothing with pix to occupy my mind. Its all about experiences by other bros in here .. the more I read, the crazier I get ...

cheers

Hi bro, sorri to hear that u got NGU. But dun worry, it is jus a bac infection and easily cure with anti-bio. It is gd u post here to educate us. Like to noe who or how u got it....that will serve as a lesson to all here. Tke care.

basety
08-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Couldn't stand the thought of all my sperm inside being under utilised. While I was bathing, did my own quickie and felt deeply comforted to see all the pentup sperm come swimming out.

The joy and glory was quickly overtaken by the sudden onslaught of itchiness that stewed out from my testicles. Fucking bacteria felt as if they were in a marathon, all rushing to the tip of my penis.

Lan lan, comforted myself by some feeble scratching on the outside. Homemade placebo.

No more ejaculations for the next 2 weeks, then I tot of something, what if the outside tubes were cured but the testis remained contaminated?

This is one hell of a predicament.

To twitchl or not to twitch, that is the question....sigh

noobiedick
11-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Continuing ...

haaa haaa.. pap smear? Pap smear if for girls only. next time check with the Internet for symptoms first lah. anyway, congrates that you're ok.

weightlessjump
13-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi Basety -- I don't mean to wish you any ill, but the fact that you got NGU does not exclude any other STD. Hence, if your doctor hasn't said this, I would urge you to go for blood tests for HIV and syphilis. Meanwhile, I just cannot believe that the pros was so irresponsible not to get herself treated first before taking on any more clients (or at least, advised them to use a condom). Then again, they are just out for the money and what should I expect right?