PDA

View Full Version : 1st time FR

mitlan
21-03-2010, 02:37 PM
I booked an appt with Yang Jie one afternoon as i was feeling tired and wanted some excitement...

And this is my 1st time writing a FR, so please forgive me if there are anything that i said that are not too appropriate.

I called up the number provided and made the appt and i rushed down immediately. Once checked in, i messaged Yang jie the room number and within 10mins she was at my door. i knew i was not getting a young lady so i was very abit disappointed that she did not look as old, although i would prefer she looked abit older as i am a sucker for milfs...:)

Anyway, proceeded to shower and then she started her bj. was quite fun having an older lady doing a bj for me and i was playing with her tits and love hole. after awhile, she was wet and she asked me to pump her. i obliged and she had nice moaning sounds. i came out awhile later in missionary and she cleaned me up.

we chit chat and watched tv for awhile and she initiated the 2nd round by arousing me playing with my nipples,which will make me stand. this time her bj was with more suction and i can see she really work hard at trying to make me come as i told her i wanted to try if i can come from a bj.. although she failed to make me come, i would really like to commend her on her effort. she really is accommadating. she said to pump her instead and i of course obliged again. she rode me cowboy style and i was having a nice time playing with her tits and having her ride me . she was quite energetic and the bed was like rocking and i was worried the opp room could hear.

the rest are quite normal and i paid her and she left

Name: Yang Jie
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: small but soft
Body: 7/10
CIM: never try
COB: never try
COF:never try
Service/Attitude:8/10
Damage:$80 2hr(room and cd not included)