PDA

View Full Version : Mg Ktv

harley_kel74
04-04-2004, 12:56 AM
I was passing by MG KTV at Tanjong Katong yesterday ard 8 plus and saw a lot of police cars outside. I think MG kanna raid again!! Any bros happened to be there? Dun noe how many girls got caught this time?

harley_kel74 :mad:

monster98
04-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I was passing by MG KTV at Tanjong Katong yesterday ard 8 plus and saw a lot of police cars outside. I think MG kanna raid again!! Any bros happened to be there? Dun noe how many girls got caught this time?

harley_kel74 :mad:

10+ gals from MG, ard 20 gals from katong, 2 gals from TH and the rest from other KTVs and pubs from JC. Total ard 286 gals. Kinda sad when c them being bring up the "lorry"...... Some gals pretend to faint, some shouted out louding when the AV "cheong" into the KTV, some run like a mad man but still kana block by the police, very messy at that time........ I manage to save my gal but not her "jie-mei" :( very sad.......

Randi_Candi
04-04-2004, 03:12 PM
10+ gals from MG, ard 20 gals from katong, 2 gals from TH and the rest from other KTVs and pubs from JC. Total ard 286 gals. Kinda sad when c them being bring up the "lorry"...... Some gals pretend to faint, some shouted out louding when the AV "cheong" into the KTV, some run like a mad man but still kana block by the police, very messy at that time........ I manage to save my gal but not her "jie-mei" :( very sad.......

U r rite balls!
But heard from sources that some of the survivors that left the GL encampment that they recognised some of the smurfs there.

Damn! it seems that some of these smurfs were there before, even ta-bao for supper.
Boy, imagine u just fark em and couple of days later u bust them.

But some of the smurfs were so stoopid, actually brought their tools with them.
Fark-up system we have in the land of sing-sin.

Anyway, prepare for less gals as this is just the beginning of the fiscal year for the boys. And they have already reeled in some fishes..........

Looks like its gonna be a quiet Apr for at least 2 wks.......for cheongsters
Unless I go Hanoi...............

naemlo
04-04-2004, 03:21 PM
U r rite balls!
But heard from sources that some of the survivors that left the GL encampment that they recognised some of the smurfs there.

Damn! it seems that some of these smurfs were there before, even ta-bao for supper.
Boy, imagine u just fark em and couple of days later u bust them.

But some of the smurfs were so stoopid, actually brought their tools with them.
Fark-up system we have in the land of sing-sin.

Anyway, prepare for less gals as this is just the beginning of the fiscal year for the boys. And they have already reeled in some fishes..........

Looks like its gonna be a quiet Apr for at least 2 wks.......for cheongsters
Unless I go Hanoi...............

Welcome to this unique land. As a quitter I can't comment or compliment the system.

Gonna be a quiet for awhile...

Randi_Candi
04-04-2004, 03:27 PM
Welcome to this unique land. As a quitter I can't comment or compliment the system.

Gonna be a quiet for awhile...

Yeah! tats y its better to be the reverse of "U dun walk alone"
in this case, I better walk alone..........

U quitter? Quit the force or the scene? :)

camelking1
05-04-2004, 01:17 AM

Hi!

May I know what will happen to those caught even if they are on tourist passes?? Are they being deported back? If so, does that mean those deportees will Never be able to come back to Singapore in whatever capacities? Thank you in advance

Randi_Candi
05-04-2004, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
10+ gals from MG, ard 20 gals from katong, 2 gals from TH and the rest from other KTVs and pubs from JC. Total ard 286 gals. Kinda sad when c them being bring up the "lorry"...... Some gals pretend to faint, some shouted out louding when the AV "cheong" into the KTV, some run like a mad man but still kana block by the police, very messy at that time........ I manage to save my gal but not her "jie-mei" very sad.......

Its all out, reported figs - 207 (CN - 91, Phi - 84), just go to CNA site.

Hi!

May I know what will happen to those caught even if they are on tourist passes?? Are they being deported back? If so, does that mean those deportees will Never be able to come back to Singapore in whatever capacities? Thank you in advance

- Deported? definitely
- RTSg? sure, but after a few months of curfew
C'mon, they were deported not strip of citizenship

naemlo
05-04-2004, 01:25 AM
Yeah! tats y its better to be the reverse of "U dun walk alone"
in this case, I better walk alone..........

U quitter? Quit the force or the scene? :)

Quitter...... as wat local govt labelled....

harley_kel74
06-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Wow.. Thought onli MG kana raid...so many pubs also kanna....must be a major operation and good catch for AV....agree with bros that will be a quiet April until more gals come back...

Caine
18-04-2004, 10:47 AM
so anyone been to MG lately...?
heard new stock arrived but yet to go and verify...
any latest updates from brothers out there?

tittyhawk
18-04-2004, 08:16 PM
so anyone been to MG lately...?
heard new stock arrived but yet to go and verify...
any latest updates from brothers out there?

Yes, new stocks had arrived but not so much. Cheers

manfon
18-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Yes, new stocks had arrived but not so much. Cheers

time to visit again!

harley_kel74
19-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Time to go back Mg for a survey.....see wat the latest stock which had arrived.

johnsonbaby55
19-04-2004, 01:18 AM
this is hw MG Boss can made alot of $$. man eagerness to hope new stock comes , will be better... happy 'donatin' $$ to the MG towkays. happy cheoning bros.

forex
19-04-2004, 01:32 PM
does any bro knows the renovation at the kopi shop and the back ok already?

naemlo
19-04-2004, 02:39 PM
does any bro knows the renovation at the kopi shop and the back ok already?

OK confirm stamp n chop cos I was there yesterday :D

Bummer73
19-04-2004, 09:34 PM
MG has been dead eversince CNY lah.
Last time quality so so, but at least got quantity, but eversince CNY or when our AV friends start getting busy, that place is dead man.
Quality still so so, but now worse quantity also dun have.
Action also very limited. Pity pity...

manfon
19-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Knn.. go without us again!

forex
19-04-2004, 11:57 PM

bro happening sia, go th, jazzy, check out the kopi tiam, MS. anyway thanks for the info.

fun4evergood
20-04-2004, 08:24 AM

Ha ha..... we go today without him........... ok?

naemlo
20-04-2004, 10:01 AM

I went there la kopi.... was outside abt 8 looking at all the lao goh eating...

naemlo
20-04-2004, 10:02 AM
bro happening sia, go th, jazzy, check out the kopi tiam, MS. anyway thanks for the info.

Wow bro u good, follow me..... :D

darkstar
20-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Ha ha..... we go today without him........... ok?

me retire fr semi retirement... have peek in dis thread ... our once fav haunt... n so sad 2 see in dis state.... me apologies for not cheongin w u bros 4 so long.... infact have not been 2 ktv since the last one at F11... haiz.. resistance gettin weaker .... keep me in the loop ok .... may join u guys 1 of these days... u still hav my no rite?

naemlo
20-04-2004, 12:24 PM
me retire fr semi retirement... have peek in dis thread ... our once fav haunt... n so sad 2 see in dis state.... me apologies for not cheongin w u bros 4 so long.... infact have not been 2 ktv since the last one at F11... haiz.. resistance gettin weaker .... keep me in the loop ok .... may join u guys 1 of these days... u still hav my no rite?

I long long long time didn't go ktv too.....

waypastprime
20-04-2004, 12:29 PM

Hmmm... I remembered our last chiong, at F11. Let me know if u are keen again for another strike at DMKT. Ask bro monster98 as well. Heard that nowadays he prefers to chiong silently. :p

naemlo
20-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Hmmm... I remembered our last chiong, at F11. Let me know if u are keen again for another strike at DMKT. Ask bro monster98 as well. Heard that nowadays he prefers to chiong silently. :p

What's 'D' in DMKT? I know MKT, when did D comes in?

waypastprime
20-04-2004, 01:14 PM
What's 'D' in DMKT? I know MKT, when did D comes in?

Dynasty, MG, Katong and TH. PRCs ktvs.. :D

naemlo
20-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Dynasty, MG, Katong and TH. PRCs ktvs.. :D

U included D into this triangle..... long time didn't go DMKT. Miss those PRC.... but hor I also miss 1 viet. How how???? I think MKT not worth going recently.... hmmmmm will try D soon but JC worth going.... :p

forex
20-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Wow bro u good, follow me..... :D

still long way to catch up :D

waypastprime
20-04-2004, 05:17 PM
U included D into this triangle..... long time didn't go DMKT. Miss those PRC.... but hor I also miss 1 viet. How how???? I think MKT not worth going recently.... hmmmmm will try D soon but JC worth going.... :p

U have been constantly reminding me of my mei mei, but I still find TH worth going, though just for the sake of one gal. :D So when are u going to share the contact?

darkstar
20-04-2004, 10:58 PM
I long long long time didn't go ktv too.....

haiz... i once tot dat we can save our fav haunt by not mentioning em in dis forum but it seems obvious now the av is hell-bent in knockin down dis places + the jc/east coast area ... maybe they hav their fav raidin place too ... wonderin... there r hundreds of such places but y oways raid the same over n over again...

anw since it makes no dif whether we post or not... theres not much point in remaining silent fr now on .... so... bros... post 2 yr hearts delight ... it does not matter... when it rains... it pours..

naemlo
20-04-2004, 11:34 PM
still long way to catch up :D

U r ahead of me dun worry

fun4evergood
21-04-2004, 08:23 AM

Sure sure............... me long time never see u too............. ur gal looking for u at MG........... :cool:

fun4evergood
21-04-2004, 08:25 AM

monster is out of town...............

fun4evergood
21-04-2004, 08:26 AM
haiz... i once tot dat we can save our fav haunt by not mentioning em in dis forum but it seems obvious now the av is hell-bent in knockin down dis places + the jc/east coast area ... maybe they hav their fav raidin place too ... wonderin... there r hundreds of such places but y oways raid the same over n over again...

anw since it makes no dif whether we post or not... theres not much point in remaining silent fr now on .... so... bros... post 2 yr hearts delight ... it does not matter... when it rains... it pours..

Sure Sure...... welcome back............ :D

Rof|maoxz
21-04-2004, 08:30 PM
U have been constantly reminding me of my mei mei, but I still find TH worth going, though just for the sake of one gal. :D So when are u going to share the contact?

Bro, which ger u hooked on? Last few days also go there, cant find my type. Last nite managed to hook one ger fr MG. Just arrived fresh from hunan. :o

Rof|maoxz
21-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Went HH yesterday. (first trip this year) Managed to grab a room after calling non-stop frm 1330hrs. Overall not bad, CD, U2 playable. Was quite surprised JNF and MU still there. :eek:

fun4evergood
21-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Went HH yesterday. (first trip this year) Managed to grab a room after calling non-stop frm 1330hrs. Overall not bad, CD, U2 playable. Was quite surprised JNF and MU still there. :eek:

Agreed...... JNF is one of the most "ok" one...............

naemlo
22-04-2004, 01:24 AM

Buy 4 d. I gave up calling MG a few months ago. MU, I guess she's on s pass. BTW who is JNF???

jlow38
22-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi,All brothers, i am back. recently i hav been during HH. Not much veg after the raid last 2 week. now all not so good. i heard about afew gals which some of my friends try. CD, U2, QI, Mei, JNF.
After looking for target, i got JNF to sit with me. She got the Look, but figure so so.she can talk very well. a very nice person to chat with. any bro out there got any info abt JNF? cos i heard that she been there for long time, maybe on s pass or PR. i hav seen FR of her as someone offer $500 for a session with her but like a dead fish. am i right. hav any bro try getting her out.

naemlo
22-04-2004, 02:12 AM

I remember who is JNF, she is jennifer .... I remember her when a cheongster here mentioned abt $500 to get her out....

She is good looking ... but she hate me a lot..... :p

zzzzz
22-04-2004, 02:24 AM
just to check, does CD allow tabao to hotel?

devil9992002
22-04-2004, 07:02 PM
I remember who is JNF, she is jennifer .... I remember her when a cheongster here mentioned abt $500 to get her out....

She is good looking ... but she hate me a lot..... :p

May i know which better-looking gal like u ???? :confused:

naemlo
22-04-2004, 07:04 PM

'U' as in me????? :D

Rof|maoxz
22-04-2004, 07:15 PM
just to check, does CD allow tabao to hotel?

She can be negotiable one, just few days back someone bring her out after HH to 'listen songs' for $200. I nearly luff till drop man. :D Go for her big boobs man! hehe~

darke
22-04-2004, 11:43 PM
She can be negotiable one, just few days back someone bring her out after HH to 'listen songs' for $200. I nearly luff till drop man. :D Go for her big boobs man! hehe~

ya. she can play but cannot go far.
as for her boobs. :D

fun4evergood
23-04-2004, 01:22 AM

LOL...u are still alive !!

devil9992002
23-04-2004, 09:10 AM
LOL...u are still alive !!

Thank GOD that i still am alive. Thought i saw u in MG the other day ???? :eek:

devil9992002
23-04-2004, 09:13 AM
'U' as in me????? :D

No,no, no ............. I am refering to someone who is dark, skinny, and drives a black civic. From some reliable resources, he always pays $10 tips to gals, regardless of the time accompanied by those good-looking gals.

waypastprime
23-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Bro, which ger u hooked on? Last few days also go there, cant find my type. Last nite managed to hook one ger fr MG. Just arrived fresh from hunan. :o

Bro, the name is useless. Call her A, B or even C. Most importantly, I dont have her contact and bro naemlo is holding on to it. But I will find time and get her contact on my own accord. No intention of seeking anyone's help esp Naemlo. :D

ahboy78
23-04-2004, 11:09 AM
bros.now i on standby waiting for activation......when mobilisation?

naemlo
23-04-2004, 12:05 PM
Bro, the name is useless. Call her A, B or even C. Most importantly, I dont have her contact and bro naemlo is holding on to it. But I will find time and get her contact on my own accord. No intention of seeking anyone's help esp Naemlo. :D

Me again?? U talking abt which ger??? The only ger I know now is mei mei

waypastprime
23-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Me again?? U talking abt which ger??? The only ger I know now is mei mei

Which one? Yours or mine? :confused:

naemlo
23-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Which one? Yours or mine? :confused:

Of cos my mei mei

ch2004ba
23-04-2004, 01:28 PM
:o so how bro ?? any activation ?? i also one leh ....

turbo_power
23-04-2004, 05:35 PM

you not afraid of "black green" ah...? :D

ahboy78
24-04-2004, 11:24 AM
you not afraid of "black green" ah...? :D

Bro! Ho bo? never see u since lament's birthday........wa lau where u disappear to recently?

turbo_power
24-04-2004, 11:41 AM
Bro! Ho bo? never see u since lament's birthday........wa lau where u disappear to recently?

tight up with work lah... not like u so good life, viet and prc all die in yr hand :p

fun4evergood
24-04-2004, 04:05 PM
tight up with work lah... not like u so good life, viet and prc all die in yr hand :p

Ha ha..... so when we gather again............. :cool:

cuntnoisseur
24-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Buy 4 d. I gave up calling MG a few months ago. MU, I guess she's on s pass. BTW who is JNF???

Hi bro, me too tried to go down TWICE earlier this month, called from 2.30 to 4pm still cannot get through so gave up! Managed to contact a ger from there and she told me next time want to go down can book room through her if phone busy! So how? Next time go down jio me! Me also long time never been there liao man.

naemlo
25-04-2004, 04:49 AM
Hi bro, me too tried to go down TWICE earlier this month, called from 2.30 to 4pm still cannot get through so gave up! Managed to contact a ger from there and she told me next time want to go down can book room through her if phone busy! So how? Next time go down jio me! Me also long time never been there liao man.

Bro as u know I always onz with KTV. All the bros here knows. U give me a call n I will be there. MKT, long time no visit, PM me.

manfon
25-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Bro as u know I always onz with KTV. All the bros here knows. U give me a call n I will be there. MKT, long time no visit, PM me.
where have u been lately? :confused:

fun4evergood
25-04-2004, 10:38 PM

Nice Avatar !! can share? :D

lupkopi
25-04-2004, 10:54 PM
When u guys going there again? can I join?

naemlo
26-04-2004, 12:04 PM

I bz with my ger

turbo_power
26-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Ha ha..... so when we gather again............. :cool:

tonite...!!! keke... :D

monster98
26-04-2004, 03:19 PM
tonite...!!! keke... :D

knn. U now very free issit? :confused:

turbo_power
26-04-2004, 03:24 PM
knn. U now very free issit? :confused:

haha... i miss u baby...

monster98
26-04-2004, 03:36 PM
haha... i miss u baby...

Ya, I miss u too............. Bullets fully loaded but all unused in china..... so sad.... :(

turbo_power
26-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Ya, I miss u too............. Bullets fully loaded but all unused in china..... so sad.... :(

what a wast...! pcc lor... :p
wana mg tonite?

ahboy78
26-04-2004, 04:49 PM
what a wast...! pcc lor... :p
wana mg tonite?

i want i want!

Rof|maoxz
26-04-2004, 05:16 PM
i want i want!

Dun knoe still got room available boh ley?

turbo_power
26-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Dun knoe still got room available boh ley?
just called, suprising can get thru and booked rm! :p

fun4evergood
26-04-2004, 09:59 PM

Welcome back!!

Rof|maoxz
30-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Juz to update u guys. New set of gers coming to MG. Names like april, QQ, dodo & KL. U2, U5 and 2 more gers going out of SG to renew their entry into SG.

van0
13-06-2004, 03:02 PM
any recommendations on gals in MG??
who is fun?
boring?
can't sit long?
chatty?
pretty?
act virgin?
available for some sessions?

let's talk about that