PDA

View Full Version : Jenny from Novena

Fuuck
03-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Jenny from novena is about 40 lau guo.First time i go there, sop-message and then pop up the question whether wan any special.What i think i had never try a lady so old, but what the hat.she proceed to strip totally and stroke my cock saying she need young cock.She claim she a divorce with children.after that, she give lick all over my balll and proceed to suck my cock with cap whcih i insisted.after sucking, she proceed to sit on top of me ,with my cock inside.she say she love young cock and told me not to cum so fast.Proceed to fuck her -me on top now.Finally cannot tahan, cum .charge $100.

Second visit, charge only $80.Proceed to finger her and told her to spread her cheeby for me to take a good look-5 min to be exact.What a old cheeby.finger her and later she proceed to lick my ass.shiok.End up with a fuck job.It a good experience with old lady but i will proceed to young one now after having old lady to suck away my young cock-not so healty right

For brother out there, not for those who like young and pretty lady.

sttanseb
03-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Sometime drink freah milk sometime drink OLD Red wine, Good for Health! :D

triple h
03-04-2004, 12:34 PM
If you lucky.... might find a Pearl inside the old oyster. HaHa. Glad u enjoyed humping her. :D

thisanfield
03-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls give brief description of this Jenny.

Thanks. :cool:

bigbird
14-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls give brief description of this Jenny.

Thanks. :cool:

Hehe... some FR here from me.

Just tried Jenny. Opted for 1hr massage+scrub. She a lao goh, auntie who tries to dress up and make-up pretty. Definitely not for those who like pretty and young ones lah, don't say I never warn har. Me go there for good rubba and some experienced special. Indeed, her massage not bad, got strength and use oil. Unlike Karen, don't use oil and use her finger strength only.

Very chatty woman, claimed she divorced and two children. Sat on me while massaging, can feel her rubbing pussy on me. She keep turning on the fan saying she's very hot but actually I damn cold! I tell her if hot then remove clothes lor... Then she laughed and said I noti.

Then asked me to turn around and ask the golden question. I replied say 'no mood leh'. She said no mood how can my guo qi shen qi lai (flag raised up). I acted pai seh, then she start stripping already! She asked me if I know the market rate here, I said I know. I opted for full course.

Then she asked me to relax and then BBBJ for me, quite shiok. Asked me not to CIM, I said ok and I can tahan one. Then comes the f**king. Asked me if I prefer to be on top or the gal on top, I said anything. So we had combo of both. I think she enjoyed the fuck more than me, she keep saying hen shuang (very shiok) and really pounded very hard for someone her age! I also very 1111n (breathless) liao but she keep pullling me in to her and grab my head and kiss me all over. I released the load in missionary at maximum punding speed, nice. She commented I quite good at holding on, many customers will unload much earlier than me liao, donno real or not lah.

Damage 40+100.

xxrain
16-04-2004, 03:34 AM
Hehe... some FR here from me.

Just tried Jenny. Opted for 1hr massage+scrub. She a lao goh, auntie who tries to dress up and make-up pretty. Definitely not for those who like pretty and young ones lah, don't say I never warn har. Me go there for good rubba and some experienced special. Indeed, her massage not bad, got strength and use oil. Unlike Karen, don't use oil and use her finger strength only.

Very chatty woman, claimed she divorced and two children. Sat on me while massaging, can feel her rubbing pussy on me. She keep turning on the fan saying she's very hot but actually I damn cold! I tell her if hot then remove clothes lor... Then she laughed and said I noti.

Then asked me to turn around and ask the golden question. I replied say 'no mood leh'. She said no mood how can my guo qi shen qi lai (flag raised up). I acted pai seh, then she start stripping already! She asked me if I know the market rate here, I said I know. I opted for full course.

Then she asked me to relax and then BBBJ for me, quite shiok. Asked me not to CIM, I said ok and I can tahan one. Then comes the f**king. Asked me if I prefer to be on top or the gal on top, I said anything. So we had combo of both. I think she enjoyed the fuck more than me, she keep saying hen shuang (very shiok) and really pounded very hard for someone her age! I also very 1111n (breathless) liao but she keep pullling me in to her and grab my head and kiss me all over. I released the load in missionary at maximum punding speed, nice. She commented I quite good at holding on, many customers will unload much earlier than me liao, donno real or not lah.

Damage 40+100.

hi bro big bird,

mind if you can reveal the location of this joint? wanted to try this lady who can fuck back...

cheongkid
16-04-2004, 04:47 AM
hi bro big bird,

mind if you can reveal the location of this joint? wanted to try this lady who can fuck back...
Bro, ain't it obvious from the title of this thread? For the address, just click on my signature below which will link you to Yellow Pages and do a search from there.

BabySpiderman
16-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Any description on looks, and body make up? thin, meaty? boobsy? :)

Thanks!

bigbird
18-04-2004, 12:19 PM
hi bro big bird,

see your pm.

bigbird
18-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Any description on looks, and body make up? thin, meaty? boobsy? :)

Thanks!

auntie type lah. go for her massage if you want, its quite good. She meaty type, not for those who like pretty gals, get what i mean?

xxrain
18-04-2004, 03:28 PM
thanks bigbird...

Shadowerd
18-04-2004, 07:04 PM
PM me also leh... I very interested in knowing that location too.. :)

forex
18-04-2004, 11:03 PM
If you do not know where is this hc and you need others to tell you specifically despite mr ck offering a link to click and check yourself, you are most likely too young to enter. be forewarned, you have to surrender your ic..

Shadowerd
18-04-2004, 11:59 PM
got direct link mah? sorry I could not catch the ball...

only hint I got was Novena and yellowpages

I really dun know what is the place name or which part of novena to start searching for at all....

FYI: I'm over 25 but can consider newbie to sg activity... friend brought me to jb recently then my third eye open up and I got hook on such stuff

kwailum28
19-04-2004, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=Shadowerd]got direct link mah? sorry I could not catch the ball...

only hint I got was Novena and yellowpages

I really dun know what is the place name or which part of novena to start searching for at all....

Jenny at Novena H.C. situated at Goldhill Plaza #03-09

johnsonbaby55
19-04-2004, 01:26 AM
finis.....she will be gone in no time after u release such a detail location. y?? bcoz A.V will look tis up in no time

kwailum28
19-04-2004, 09:39 AM
finis.....she will be gone in no time after u release such a detail location. y?? bcoz A.V will look tis up in no time

Bro, ain't it obvious from the title of this thread? For the address, just click on my signature below which will link you to Yellow Pages and do a search from there.

My intentions were good, as one of our bros asked for her addy. Anyhow, from the hints and clues from others, you think that the :confused: AV is stupid.
Anybody with some decent grey matter can deciper that

forex
19-04-2004, 01:35 PM

you mean av need #, postal code, etc then can find novena or know where is it meh?

kwailum28
19-04-2004, 10:39 PM
you mean av need #, postal code, etc then can find novena or know where is it meh?

That is what I mean... AV is not stupid to need details. :eek: