PDA

View Full Version : <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>>

Pacquiao
17-03-2010, 12:11 AM
PINAY PLEASURES

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa3.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa2.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa4.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa1.jpg

Name: MARISSA
Origin: Phil
Looks: See live pic
Body: SLIM, PETITE
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cim: YES
Cob: YES
Fj: YES

ROOM & CD INCLUDED!!

-Premium grade
-Very experienced in this line
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
Membership approval is at my sole discretion

blacktaj
17-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Damage Please?

fang88
17-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Wow must try and see if up to PP standards. Always enjoy your petite ones, but why the higher price ?

robertonavarro
17-03-2010, 10:00 AM
I am guessing that since room and CD included, this in part of new convenience pricing scheme by Bro Pacquiao, quote:

"Damage: $128/ 90mins/ 2shots (room & cd included)"

For do-it-yourself, meaning you get room & CD it was (is?) $99, so here is where the price difference comes in.

R

Wow must try and see if up to PP standards. Always enjoy your petite ones, but why the higher price ?

wunderlust
17-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Can you tell me how to be a PP member?

Pacquiao
17-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Can you tell me how to be a PP member?

I am pretty surprised by your question. According to records, you already are a member and had a session only a few days back. :confused:

Maxico
17-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Off topic
Congrats to all Filipinos
Manny the Pacman Pacquiao won again.
It shows we Asians are no lesser then any whites,latinos or blacks.
Hope to bonk one of your girls soon bro.
Cheers.

tagduty
18-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Damage Please?

bro taj, try already must lemme know..
I may wanna try as well..lol

But not this week ah...this week I will be in BKK~~
:D:D

Pacquiao
18-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Slots are officially open today. ;)
Fast hands, fast legs!!!

Tekki
18-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Bro have already PM-ed you. Can't wait to try Marissa soon!

robertonavarro
18-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao for the setup today. First item, a quick comment on the all-in-one system, which I like and support. It does away with the logistics of the getting room, CDs, and waiting for delivery, which for impatient bonksters like me, is a winning proposition.

About the girl. Picture very close to actual, so what you see is in fact what you get. Very petite, with smooth and tanned skin. Her body has a nice shape, with a small c-sec scar on her tummy, and given how small her frame is, her @@ are a positive surprise. I enjoyed her boobs and as a sign of great appreciation for that part of her body, I unloaded my first shot all over them. Second shot was pretty SOP, and I finished missionary enjoying that tight entry all the way to that second explosion.

For other standout items, the BBBJ was good, with varying speeds, and with some deep throat action thrown into the mix. A lot of attention was given to the balls, with both her mouth and her hands. The most interesting part about her, was the size of her mei-mei, which is very, very small. Even when wet, it was still tight, and mind you, my little solder is just an average size.

Overall, solid performer and another good value brought to you by Bro Pacquaio.

R

lithiumoxide
18-03-2010, 07:40 PM
hey bro pacquiao i'd like to be a member of pinay pleasures. please add me?

Pacquiao
19-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao for the setup today. First item, a quick comment on the all-in-one system, which I like and support. It does away with the logistics of the getting room, CDs, and waiting for delivery, which for impatient bonksters like me, is a winning proposition.

About the girl. Picture very close to actual, so what you see is in fact what you get. Very petite, with smooth and tanned skin. Her body has a nice shape, with a small c-sec scar on her tummy, and given how small her frame is, her @@ are a positive surprise. I enjoyed her boobs and as a sign of great appreciation for that part of her body, I unloaded my first shot all over them. Second shot was pretty SOP, and I finished missionary enjoying that tight entry all the way to that second explosion.

For other standout items, the BBBJ was good, with varying speeds, and with some deep throat action thrown into the mix. A lot of attention was given to the balls, with both her mouth and her hands. The most interesting part about her, was the size of her mei-mei, which is very, very small. Even when wet, it was still tight, and mind you, my little solder is just an average size.

Overall, solid performer and another good value brought to you by Bro Pacquaio.

R

Thanks for the very first FR.
Appreciate your support!!

defray_04
19-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao

Had a session with Marissa today.
A very shy girl but after abit of warm up - the action started.

Below my FR:

Name: MARISA
Looks: 7/10
Body: SLIM, PETITE, TAN with Silky Smooth Skin
boobs: 7/10 (Dont know which cup but quite a hand full)
Painting: Yes
Frenching: YES 6.5/10
Fingering: YES (Allow outside)
Massage: I nv try
Bbbj: 6/10
Cim: no try
Cob: no try
Fj: YES 8/10 (Damn thigh)
RTF: Maybe

Overall is not bad.

Pacquiao
20-03-2010, 02:06 PM
WEEKEND SPECIAL:

All NEW members on 1st-TIME booking can now enjoy MEMBERS' PRICE

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa3-1.jpg

:D :D :D

Pacquiao
22-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Slots available..

Pacquiao
22-03-2010, 03:53 PM
First Slot: 10 am
Last Slot: 12 midnight

Only 4 slots daily. Get yours now!!!

:D :D :D :D

Pacquiao
22-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Night slots still available.. ;)

Pacquiao
23-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Slots available..

mariorays
23-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Bro Pacquiao, can i be yur member????:D

Pacquiao
23-03-2010, 07:54 PM
3 DAYS SPECIAL:

Get a PREMIUM babe for the price of an independent FL!!

All NEW members on 1st-TIME booking can now enjoy MEMBERS' PRICE

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa3-1.jpg

Nadal81
24-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Saw this Jap babe got promo, so quickly sms bro Pac for slot.
Got an evening slot last week, so headed there right after work. Kudos to the new system bro; so much more convenient! Hassle-free!

Marissa is quite a gem. Not the commando type of girl, but more like the pretty, sweet little girl-next-door type.
In fact, i was quite surprised for a Pinoy to have such looks.

Anyway, here are my ratings for her:

Name: Marissa
Face: 8.5/10 IMHO, most beautiful pinoy I've seen in Sg
Body: 8/10 Slim and petite with nice round breasts. Pinkish brown nipple.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Nice varying style and speed.
Frenching: Yes, but depends on hygiene (tip: gargle her listerine in her presence)
Fingering: Wet and responsive (she checked my fingernails first! Haha!)
Painting: Yes, wet and no smell
FJ: 8/10 Nice sexy moans, not the fake type. Tight pussy! Shiok to look at her pretty face when cumming. ;)
Attitude: 7.5/10 Friendly and not a clock watcher.
GFE: 8/10 Cuddles with you in bed after session.
Overall: 8/10 SEXTIFIED. :)
RTF: Yup

Power Pacquiao!

Pacquiao
24-03-2010, 08:56 PM
2 P R O M O T I O N S

1) WEEKEND PROMO !!!
2) BREAKFAST PROMO !!!

All new members can now enjoy low members' price !!!
Book your slots today !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ziek's Nick
24-03-2010, 11:52 PM
That boobs are nice! Does it mean include hotel, is $105 + $23 = $128?

where location? Roughly?

Pacquiao
25-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Get your MORNING PROMO slots now!

JRosales
25-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Having fetish for Jab babes, I decided to have a shot at this gem by bro Pacquiao. By the way, it was only a day after I had one other Jap-looking babe by one of the Thai stables. Funds running low now.. Anyway, here's my take on this gorgeous filipina.

(Note: In bold blue are my highlights of the session.)

Name : Marissa

Looks : 8.5/10 Based on Phil standard. Just my cup of tea, fair, pretty, jap-look. 80% close to pic

Body : 7.5/10 Fair-skinned, smooth and well maintained

Boobs: 8/10 For her size, her jugs a quite a handful!

BBBJ: 7/10 Alternating speed, good technique.

FJ : 8/10 With a small, tight pussy, and a pretty face, FJ was just great. Nice stereo!

Attitude: 7.5/10 Accomodating to different position. Friendly girl though shy at first. Speaks some Japanese

GFE : 8/10 Think i kanna KC liao..

Damage: 128/90/2 Include room and cd (Good one bro!)

RTF: Yes, cos PB in liao! :D

Overall, money well spent!

Pacquiao
26-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Saw this Jap babe got promo, so quickly sms bro Pac for slot.
Got an evening slot last week, so headed there right after work. Kudos to the new system bro; so much more convenient! Hassle-free!

Marissa is quite a gem. Not the commando type of girl, but more like the pretty, sweet little girl-next-door type.
In fact, i was quite surprised for a Pinoy to have such looks.

Anyway, here are my ratings for her:

Face: 8.5/10 IMHO, most beautiful pinoy I've seen in Sg
Body: 8/10 Slim and petite with nice round breasts. Pinkish brown nipple.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Nice varying style and speed.
Frenching: Yes, but depends on hygiene (tip: gargle her listerine in her presence)
Fingering: Wet and responsive (she checked my fingernails first! Haha!)
Painting: Yes, wet and no smell
FJ: 8/10 Nice sexy moans, not the fake type. Tight pussy! Shiok to look at her pretty face when cumming. ;)
Overall: 8/10 SEXTIFIED. :)
RTF: Yup

Power Pacquiao!

Thanks for the detailed FR bro.
Glad you enjoyed your session.
Will up you when power recovers.

psyduck
26-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao

Had a session with Marissa few days back and now only free to write an FR..well here goes..

Shes the nice fair girl next door where u dream to fuck everyday, Cute part bout her is she always say i very shy but once she start her BBJ woot...relax n enjoy hahahaha

Below my FR:

Looks: 7.5/10
boobs: 9/10 (Love it when she danggle it in front of u saying u want this)
Frenching: YES 6/10
Fingering: YES (She will take your hand n placed it there...woot)
Bbbj: 9/10 (suction on balls)
Fj: YES 9/10 (Damn thigh)
RTF: Helll Yeah

Should try this gem if u likes to carry your girl while screwing em...preety light fer me when i carry her around hahahaha...Enjoys

Pacquiao
26-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Having fetish for Jab babes, I decided to have a shot at this gem by bro Pacquiao. By the way, it was only a day after I had one other Jap-looking babe by one of the Thai stables. Funds running low now.. Anyway, here's my take on this gorgeous filipina.

(Note: In bold blue are my highlights of the session.)

Name : Marissa

Looks : 8.5/10 Based on Phil standard. Just my cup of tea, fair, pretty, jap-look. 80% close to pic

Body : 7.5/10 Fair-skinned, smooth and well maintained

Boobs: 8/10 For her size, her jugs a quite a handful!

BBBJ: 7/10 Alternating speed, good technique.

FJ : 8/10 With a small, tight pussy, and a pretty face, FJ was just great. Nice stereo!

Attitude: 7.5/10 Accomodating to different position. Friendly girl though shy at first. Speaks some Japanese

GFE : 8/10 Think i kanna KC liao..

Damage: 128/90/2 Include room and cd (Good one bro!)

RTF: Yes, cos PB in liao! :D

Overall, money well spent!

Thanks for the FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed your session!!

Lion Cub
27-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Got an slot. Checked into the hotel and first look is that she indeed has fair skin. Her look is also very nice. But I guess she is older than what is mentioned. Anyway when she took off her clothes. I must say she has very nice looking boobs and perky nipples. Her body smell nice too. But during our 2 shots. I never enjoy cos she dont have chemistry with me. But overall if you are talking on figure and looks. She is considered good. To be fair to her.

Body: Slim, fair and petite
boobs: 8/10 (very nice looking pair of boobs for her size) Nice coloured nipple too
Painting: I never
Frenching: Only lips
Fingering: outer only. She is the one who pulled my hand to finger her
Massage: Nil
Bbbj: 5/10 she was using hand job more than BBBJ
Fj: 5/10 (she dont have chemistry for me)
RTF: Not for her. But will RTF other girls
Damage: 128/2/2

beinrich2002
27-03-2010, 05:34 PM
bro I send in my request to be the member but till now no reply . I really keen. thanks

m600
27-03-2010, 07:23 PM
thanks for bro for the arrangement!
Age: she say 22. but i agrees with other bro,she look 28 to me.

Face: 6.5/10 this is the first time try pinay,use to do ang mo and PRC.am looker!

skin: smooth but not fair at all to me.maybe to compare to pinay she is fair lor. (cos when people say i though will fair like PRC la)

Body: 8/10 not that Slim to me and yes petite with nice round breasts. Pinkish brown nipple.

BBBJ: 6 /10 i had better one

Frenching: Yes,(with listerine i ask for it,cos i can't stand Cigi small.she smoke)

Fingering: Wet and responsive,but juz awhile cos she too high liao

Painting: Yes, wet and no smell also juz awhile cos she too high body keep waving.
FJ: 8/10 Nice sexy moans, not the fake type. Tight pussy! She cum twice, when i go into the room she already like me alot keep huging me and french me(mayb this is how she treat the rest)

Overall: 7/10 SEXTIFIED (if she is my kind of look it will get high point)

Just want to check with you guy here, did anyone try donna and marissa before?
which is better looking and body who is better?
pls advise..pls give some tip cos wanted to try donna but if she look not pretty then marissa then don't waste time and money liao hard earn $$$ .thank you so much

Pacquiao
28-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao

Had a session with Marissa few days back and now only free to write an FR..well here goes..

Shes the nice fair girl next door where u dream to fuck everyday, Cute part bout her is she always say i very shy but once she start her BBJ woot...relax n enjoy hahahaha

Below my FR:

boobs: 9/10 (Love it when she danggle it in front of u saying u want this)
Fingering: YES (She will take your hand n placed it there...woot)
Bbbj: 9/10 (suction on balls)
Fj: YES 9/10 (Damn thigh)
RTF: Helll Yeah

Should try this gem if u likes to carry your girl while screwing em...preety light fer me when i carry her around hahahaha...Enjoys

Thanks for the FR, psyduck
Glad you enjoyed your session bro!

Pacquiao
29-03-2010, 12:05 PM
thanks for bro for the arrangement!
Age: she say 22. but i agrees with other bro,she look 28 to me.

Face: 6.5/10 this is the first time try pinay,use to do ang mo and PRC.am looker!

skin: smooth but not fair at all to me.maybe to compare to pinay she is fair lor. (cos when people say i though will fair like PRC la)

Body: 8/10 not that Slim to me and yes petite with nice round breasts. Pinkish brown nipple.

BBBJ: 6 /10 i had better one

Frenching: Yes,(with listerine i ask for it,cos i can't stand Cigi small.she smoke)

Fingering: Wet and responsive,but juz awhile cos she too high liao

Painting: Yes, wet and no smell also juz awhile cos she too high body keep waving.
FJ: 8/10 Nice sexy moans, not the fake type. Tight pussy! She cum twice, when i go into the room she already like me alot keep huging me and french me(mayb this is how she treat the rest)

Overall: 7/10 SEXTIFIED (if she is my kind of look it will get high point)

Thanks for the FR bro.
Glad you enjoyed the session.. :)

lufu5
29-03-2010, 03:22 PM
hi bros, just a simple FR on this babe Marissa. its was kind of a last min as i booked the 9pm slot last nite. Marissa is a fun and lovely gal that accomodates to whatever u want her to do.

i reached the hotel earlier by 15mins, so i text bro Pacquiao. waited awhile then proceeded to the room. ding dong !!! as the door open, saw a petite sized gal. was very polite. went in, talk for awhile, then she was so shy, feels like the first time i bonked my gf that feeling. so we went to shower to break the ice, once i dried myself up, i was just lying on the bed, and then she pounced on me and gave me a powerful, throttling bbbj. i was almost in heaven. after awhile, cannot take it already, asked her for a cd and then start to whack her liao. as my 2IC enters her, can feel that inside is really hot and wet. omg!! its been a long time since i had this feeling. whack for dont know how long then came finally. after i cum, she carefully use a tissue and wipe clean and she proceeds to wash herself up. can see that shes very clean and cares abt hygiene. the 2nd shot was quite SOP also. to cut short everything.
Body:petite (i love small sized gals, fair with very very smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and yet firm. forgot to mention i really love her smooth skin)
Frenching: 7/10, she teases u just like ur gf
Fingering: didnt try, was too busy looking at pretty and slutty face. lol
Massage: wasnt thinking of it, just thot of bonking her only
Bbbj: 9/10 (try it and u will know how serious shes doing it)
Fj: 9/10
RTF: soon soon

Pacquiao
30-03-2010, 04:29 AM
hi bros, just a simple FR on this babe Marissa. its was kind of a last min as i booked the 9pm slot last nite. Marissa is a fun and lovely gal that accomodates to whatever u want her to do.

i reached the hotel earlier by 15mins, so i text bro Pacquiao. waited awhile then proceeded to the room. ding dong !!! as the door open, saw a petite sized gal. was very polite. went in, talk for awhile, then she was so shy, feels like the first time i bonked my gf that feeling. so we went to shower to break the ice, once i dried myself up, i was just lying on the bed, and then she pounced on me and gave me a powerful, throttling bbbj. i was almost in heaven. after awhile, cannot take it already, asked her for a cd and then start to whack her liao. as my 2IC enters her, can feel that inside is really hot and wet. omg!! its been a long time since i had this feeling. whack for dont know how long then came finally. after i cum, she carefully use a tissue and wipe clean and she proceeds to wash herself up. can see that shes very clean and cares abt hygiene. the 2nd shot was quite SOP also. to cut short everything.
Body:petite (i love small sized gals, fair with very very smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10 (soft and yet firm. forgot to mention i really love her smooth skin)
Frenching: 7/10, she teases u just like ur gf
Fingering: didnt try, was too busy looking at pretty and slutty face. lol
Massage: wasnt thinking of it, just thot of bonking her only
Bbbj: 9/10 (try it and u will know how serious shes doing it)
Fj: 9/10
RTF: soon soon

Appreciate your effort in writing this FR.
Glad shemanaged to live up to P.P standards! :D

slider1234
30-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi. I managed to book a session yesterday afternoon. Location was good. I was half-an-hour. I sent Bro Pacquiao a message but at this time he couldn't accomodate because the girl was busy. So I waited and once I got the location from Bro Pacquiao, I went right up.

This girl in a yellow dress opened the door and she explained that she was taking a dump so couldn't be early. Hmmm didn't really want to know that.

She's pretty chatty and accommodating. We spoke a little and showered together, well at least she helped me to shower.

We dried ourselves and went onto the bed and she went straight to kissing ears, mouth, nipples, all over. And she went on to do a BBBJ alternating between balls and my little bro.

She didn't allow me to paint her... hmmm. but allowed fingering.

She capped me and did cowgirl position until I came. Good energy.

Cleaned me up... she went to clean herself.

We lay in bed making small talk. until I was ready again. She started with a HJ and then light BJ. Capped me and this time I finished in missionary.

Looks: 6.5/10 (I guess she's a smoker or something. And bad teeth, breath not that fantastic.)
Body: Petite and shapely. Nice smooth skin and shapely butt.
Boobs: 9/10, pink nipples
Painting: No (maybe good too, since she took a dump)
Frenching: Too little to rate.
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10
RTF: No... Other gals in Bro Pacquiao's stable to try.

Pacquiao
30-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Slots available..

Pacquiao
30-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Get your evening bonk now!!! :)

Pacquiao
30-03-2010, 08:52 PM
PINAY PLEASURES

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa3.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa2.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa4.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa1.jpg

Looks: See live pic
Body: SLIM, PETITE
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cim: YES
Cob: YES
Fj: YES

ROOM & CD INCLUDED!!

-Premium grade
-Very experienced in this line
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
Membership approval is at my sole discretion

Aceofspades
31-03-2010, 04:03 PM

WooOOoo..! Jap babe! I'm cummmminggg! POWER POWER!

smashin
31-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Sorry:o Bro Pacquiao for this freakin late FR..and thanks for gettin me in touch with your gem Marissa it's been long since i've had a pinay dish..Here's my virgin FR..well goes..
Touchdowned @ ground zero yesterday noon after confirmation with bro Pacquiao there stood a petite pinay with her knee length skirt and her spagetti straps off her fair shoulders both hands grabing on to her handful fair boobs(I'd must add her breast was kinda big for her size..HER DAD GOTTA BE A BAKER,CAUSE SHE HAS THE ALMOST PERFECT NATURAL BOOBS AND BUMS TO GO ALONG..:p)sayin"i'm shy.."came my reply"Well i'm in horny as hell sunshine..".Laughing our way to the bathroom followed some bbbj action not to mention pussy grinding just as i manage to get a hold of me self as RAW IS WAR..hehehe.Proceed to our work bed started by some light frenching then her tongue found her way south.Slurpin me shaft i tried my luck pleasing her..position me self in between her legs and painted her good i'd say..she was grindin and humpin herself on me face and i tot didn't she say she was shy??couple of mins in to that and she automatically ride me as it caught me by suprise actually didn't feel when she slide the Bro Dickie head gear on... carressing her soft buxom i came rite there and then..well i wasn't a good 1st round fighter aniway...hehehe
After the clean up we cuddle and fondle till her magnetised tongue went south again.2nd round i knew i've yet to meet my match hehehe..hehehe tis time around as she hump and grind during the 69 action i hold on to her tights as she squirmed and hissed sayin "let's get it inside..."a bit more of painting works(no freakin smell nor funny taste) and off i go pumping her missionary hard and fast..lucky me her nails weren't that sharp or long as i felt her shuddered she gripped me butts...i pause as to let her enjoy the moment...Brought 1 of her leg down and 1 still on me shoulder i pumped her fast and staggered slow momentum,occasionally grindin her clit as i re-entered around 15 mins at least i positioned Marissa doggie mannered it was quiet sum tym in that position that i felt her occasional shudder i took out me bro and playfully slapped it on her bums.."WWaahhh still hard har u..can u still cum".Guessing that she was kinda shag i pumped her fast and furious let me my mood follow me adrenaline i came in me rubber all in her..
Thanks a Gazillion Bro Pacquiao freakin cool bonk for the kinda price..darn i hope my virgin FR won't be zapped..

Looks: 7/10(almost close to the pic)
Body: slender,petite,kinda fair with smooth
boobs: 7/10 (quite a hand full)
Painting: yup (still figurin if she was shy:rolleyes:??)
Frenching: yup 6.5/10
Fingering: yup
Massage: I nvr tried
Cim:didn't tried
Cob:didn't tried
Fj: hell yeah 8/10

vaxvms
01-04-2010, 01:01 PM
here the delay FR
sms bro abt 7pm+++ asking 9pm apt on tuesday night... reach the hotel with basement carpark...vali discrete.. saw quite a few couple going in as well hmmmm guess many man bring FL or mistress for a good time
get the room no. from bro and ring the bell at the door
door open....first looks and it do resemble the picture... go in she hug me and ask "am i ok?"...didi already standing how to reject lolxxx...chat abit a bit and in a while we are in our birthday suite
went in bath together... bathing SOB , wash clean clean...
on the bed and after a 15mins of touch touch here touch touch there... she start the BBBJ
i ask her to bj in 69 position, i star to fingerher.... start to hear some soft music le... soon wet wet liao
i told not to stop until i cum in her mouth but she say NO.... cap me and start the FJ

Face : 7.5/10 (resemble the pic, would say pretyy for a pinoy, got bit japanese look as heard garndpapa is nihon-jin, too bad she cannot speak nihon-go as I try talkin nohon-go to her she cannot understand)
body : 6.5/10 not for book-lover
catbath : YES 7/10
Frenching : tongue fighting 8/10
Fingering : yes (think she enjoy it) 8/10
BBBJ : YES but not hardcore type and not deep enough 6/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10 vali accomodating , if not for disallow of CIM I will give her full mark
Overall experience: 8/10
RTF: NO as too many other FL to try :D

Pacquiao
02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
GOOD FRIDAY PROMO !!!!! FRI, SAT, SUN !!!

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

If you ask me, that's CHEAP FUCK for a premium grade gem...!!!
First come, first served!

syt.guy
02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Bro,

Would like to join ur club. kindly see ur pm

Pacquiao
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

Pacquiao
03-04-2010, 12:05 PM

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

vietshark
04-04-2010, 03:48 AM
PAC-MAN

Well here goes a short FR as promised;

last evening checked in about 8pm for slots. Got a quick response. Feeling happy cuz i really need to release some tension.

I got in at 9pm sharp. knocked on the door.... Greeted me with a nice smile and welcomed me in.... Im not elaborating on the her body n all. Looks 95% as in photos.

Shy at 1st ... playful and fun there after :D. i went for 1st round BJ all the way till COB :eek:. Then TCSS for about 30mins proceed for FJ. Tight Pussy, Hard working. Best positions while screwing her - Cow girl and doggy.

Verdict - Very Good.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES (when time permits)

Thanks Pacman. :cool:

syt.guy
04-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I wont go into details as it is like wat most bro here stated.

Face: Almost like pic, but looks older in person, more like 28-30
Boobs: Firm and Handful, altot i think it feels hard.
Figure: Slight Tummy with a C-Scar
Butt: Nice for Doggie

All in all, accomodating and service oriented.

Pacquiao
04-04-2010, 03:00 PM

$118 ONLY...!!!
90 mins / 2 shots
(rm & cd provided)

Pacquiao
04-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry:o Bro Pacquiao for this freakin late FR..and thanks for gettin me in touch with your gem Marissa it's been long since i've had a pinay dish..Here's my virgin FR..well goes..
Touchdowned @ ground zero yesterday noon after confirmation with bro Pacquiao there stood a petite pinay with her knee length skirt and her spagetti straps off her fair shoulders both hands grabing on to her handful fair boobs(I'd must add her breast was kinda big for her size..HER DAD GOTTA BE A BAKER,CAUSE SHE HAS THE ALMOST PERFECT NATURAL BOOBS AND BUMS TO GO ALONG..:p)sayin"i'm shy.."came my reply"Well i'm in horny as hell sunshine..".Laughing our way to the bathroom followed some bbbj action not to mention pussy grinding just as i manage to get a hold of me self as RAW IS WAR..hehehe.Proceed to our work bed started by some light frenching then her tongue found her way south.Slurpin me shaft i tried my luck pleasing her..position me self in between her legs and painted her good i'd say..she was grindin and humpin herself on me face and i tot didn't she say she was shy??couple of mins in to that and she automatically ride me as it caught me by suprise actually didn't feel when she slide the Bro Dickie head gear on... carressing her soft buxom i came rite there and then..well i wasn't a good 1st round fighter aniway...hehehe
After the clean up we cuddle and fondle till her magnetised tongue went south again.2nd round i knew i've yet to meet my match hehehe..hehehe tis time around as she hump and grind during the 69 action i hold on to her tights as she squirmed and hissed sayin "let's get it inside..."a bit more of painting works(no freakin smell nor funny taste) and off i go pumping her missionary hard and fast..lucky me her nails weren't that sharp or long as i felt her shuddered she gripped me butts...i pause as to let her enjoy the moment...Brought 1 of her leg down and 1 still on me shoulder i pumped her fast and staggered slow momentum,occasionally grindin her clit as i re-entered around 15 mins at least i positioned Marissa doggie mannered it was quiet sum tym in that position that i felt her occasional shudder i took out me bro and playfully slapped it on her bums.."WWaahhh still hard har u..can u still cum".Guessing that she was kinda shag i pumped her fast and furious let me my mood follow me adrenaline i came in me rubber all in her..
Thanks a Gazillion Bro Pacquiao freakin cool bonk for the kinda price..darn i hope my virgin FR won't be zapped..

Thanks for the FR.
Glad you enjoyed your session..

Aceofspades
05-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Marisa still have promo at $118 bro? Any extension? ;)

Rico_11
05-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Just had a session with Marrissa today, and thanks to bro Pac-man, the offer $118 still open. :) This gem is a fine gem, and definitely one of the prettier filipine gal I met.

Name: Marrissa
Face: 8/10 Pretty and Fair
Body: 7/10 Quite short but skin feel smooth to touch
Breast: 8/10 Big and bouncy, soft with light colour nipple. Nice to suck and see bouncing
BBBJ: 7/10 Quite SOP, but for filipine standard,, should be better
FJ: 8/10 Sound effect power, make me cum faster. This girl got high sex drive, many positions!
GFE: 7/10 Cute GND type of girl, can be quite cheeky

Damage: 118 with rm and cap
RTF: Of course! Good deal man!

Pacquiao
05-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Marisa still have promo at $118 bro? Any extension? ;)

GOOD NEWS!!!
MARISSA PROMO $118 will carry on till further notice!!!
HURRY!!! BONK NOW!!!

Pacquiao
06-04-2010, 08:38 AM
PAC-MAN

Well here goes a short FR as promised;

last evening checked in about 8pm for slots. Got a quick response. Feeling happy cuz i really need to release some tension.

I got in at 9pm sharp. knocked on the door.... Greeted me with a nice smile and welcomed me in.... Im not elaborating on the her body n all. Looks 95% as in photos.

Shy at 1st ... playful and fun there after :D. i went for 1st round BJ all the way till COB :eek:. Then TCSS for about 30mins proceed for FJ. Tight Pussy, Hard working. Best positions while screwing her - Cow girl and doggy.

Verdict - Very Good.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES (when time permits)

Thanks Pacman. :cool:

Thanks for the FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed your session..

Pacquiao
06-04-2010, 11:51 AM
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT !!!

MARISSA PROMO $118 !!!
Hurry!!! Bonk now!!!

Pacquiao
06-04-2010, 03:19 PM
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT !!!

MARISSA PROMO $118 !!!
Hurry!!! Bonk now!!!

Pacquiao
07-04-2010, 12:31 AM
http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Marisa4.jpg

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

ONLY $118 / 2 HOURS / 2 SHOTS

Pacquiao
07-04-2010, 03:14 PM

1 WEEK ONLY before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
07-04-2010, 07:31 PM

4 DAYS ONLY before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

jedycity
07-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Long time never give FR, since today quite free...below is my FR

Had a session with Marissa last month
Arrive at the hotel, quite surprised that the environment quite nice.

Looks: 7/10 the longer u view...more pretty
Body: 8/10 Very soft like silk....long time never feel such skin
boobs: 7/10 - B cup....pink leh
Painting: Never try
Frenching: YES 6.5/10 light only
Fingering: YES (Allow outside) ...but she said pain...
Bbbj: 3/10 She need to improve more...just go thru the motion...
Cim: No....she not allow.
Cob: Yes.....she allow
FJ at position lady down and man on top: 8/10
FJ at position man and lady on top: 7/10
FJ at position man carry lady: 8/10 she is small size...
Overall Fj: YES 8/10

Overall is she is nice and try to chat with you on every topic. She is occasional blink her eye try to seduce you. But she sometime talk too much or blink too much....do not know what to do...

Anyway....it my FR....you can refer as guide...but you still need to find out yourself....cos it may have different outcome...:p

Pacquiao
07-04-2010, 11:26 PM

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
07-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Just had a session with Marrissa today, and thanks to bro Pac-man, the offer $118 still open. :) This gem is a fine gem, and definitely one of the prettier filipine gal I met.

Face: 8/10 Pretty and Fair
Body: 7/10 Quite short but skin feel smooth to touch
Breast: 8/10 Big and bouncy, soft with light colour nipple. Nice to suck and see bouncing
BBBJ: 7/10 Quite SOP, but for filipine standard,, should be better
FJ: 8/10 Sound effect power, make me cum faster. This girl got high sex drive, many positions!
GFE: 7/10 Cute GND type of girl, can be quite cheeky

Damage: 118 with rm and cap
RTF: Of course! Good deal man!

Thanks for the FR..
Glad you enjoyed your session!!

holysiant
08-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao for the new all in system save alot of time for me, book a session with Marrissa few day back.

Look : 7.5/10 (To me i mean, pretty gal from Phil)
Body: 8/10 (Petite size and the skin from top to bottom very smooth accept
got a scar on the stomach but that not important)
Breast: 7/10 (just nice for me to squeeze on it, just love the pink nipple!)
Kissing: 6/10 (light kiss cause i never gag my mouth lol!,but i like the feeling
when she kiss me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no complain on it)
69: (never try)
FJ: 8/10 (first round revise cowboy, 2nd round revise and front cowboy,
finish at missionary, good view and sound effect)
GFE: 8/10 (Playful and cheeky,no complain on service n make sure you
happy)

RTF: 101%

Pacquiao
08-04-2010, 12:21 AM

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
08-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao for the new all in system save alot of time for me, book a session with Marrissa few day back.

Look : 7.5/10 (To me i mean, pretty gal from Phil)
Body: 8/10 (Petite size and the skin from top to bottom very smooth accept
got a scar on the stomach but that not important)
Breast: 7/10 (just nice for me to squeeze on it, just love the pink nipple!)
Kissing: 6/10 (light kiss cause i never gag my mouth lol!,but i like the feeling
when she kiss me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no complain on it)
69: (never try)
FJ: 8/10 (first round revise cowboy, 2nd round revise and front cowboy,
finish at missionary, good view and sound effect)
GFE: 8/10 (Playful and cheeky,no complain on service n make sure you
happy)

RTF: 101%

Thanks for the FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed the session.
RTF: 101% so I take it, you will have a session in the next 3 days? :D

Pacquiao
08-04-2010, 01:05 PM

3 DAYS ONLY
before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
08-04-2010, 05:05 PM

3 DAYS ONLY
before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
09-04-2010, 04:25 PM

2 DAYS ONLY
before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
09-04-2010, 07:06 PM
<<< WARNING >>>

2 days LEFT !!!

--------------------------------------

lildicky
10-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Hi Bro Pacquiao,

As promised, a short FR on the session I had with Marissa earlier today.

Stats: Errr...dont know how to gauge but no complaints!
Looks vs studio photo: Well, its not really a studio pic but just part of the face that blacked out, from what is seen, I will say 100%.
Height/Wt: Again me not good a gauging but she is quite short, i am about 175 and she is about my chest height only! adds to her cuteness!
Boobs: B, for a small body, she has got pretty big boobs, nice and perky! me likes!
Skin Colour: Very Slightly Tanned
Complexion: Smooth! so nice to caress! :blush
Additional info: N/A
Body Shape: Slight tummy but by no means fat, in fact, it suits her i think!
Role play: SYT/Commando (for me, she did almost all the work)
Personality: Shy/Playful/Friendly

Looks: 8/10 Like other bros have mentioned, he looks grow on you, when I 1st saw her, I was abit let down, but as the session progressed, I actually think she is quite sweet and pretty, really grows on you the more you look at her.
Shower: 6/10 Pretty SOP but she was still playful
Kissing: 8/10 No tongue action and I didnt try but enjoyed the good ol fashioned makeout kiss!
Catbath: 8/10 She was licking and sucking on my nips as if she wanted some milk from them!
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but I have had better (and worse)
FJ: 8/10 1st time that I came both times in cowgirl, really shiok!
GFE: 10/10 This scores very very high for me, i like the way while in-between the session, we were watching some TV, even despite the fact that she was quite engrossed by nice action scene, she still snuggled up to me and held my hand! nice!!
Communication: 8/10 She is pinoy so she understand english quite well, plus she knows a few words in malay (her mom is malay and her dad is jap but whole family is settled in phillipines and boy is it a big family!)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 Not the usual Thai standard of cos but I got no complaints, frankly, it was better then what I was expecting!
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 118 + Tips
RTF: She is going back on monday so I wont get a chance but this wont be my last tasting of belut!

Comments: My 1st pinay and I must say it wasnt a disappointment! I know when it comes to service, the thai fare are the ones who usualy set the standard, so I went with low expectations but I was very very pleasantly surprised! again, not thai standard but I cannot complain!

Final Assessment:
Positive! I will say it is def worth the try, and seriously, do not be fooled by the 1st impression, her looks will grow on you!

Sdevil
10-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks Bro Pacquiao

Had a session with Marissa

Below my FR:

Looks: 8/10
boobs: Think got B cup lah
Painting: No
Fingering: Never try
Massage: Never try
Cim: Don't have
Cob: Never try
Fj: YES 8/10
RTF: Yes

Pacquiao
10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO GO..

HURRY !!! Book now !!!

tuxedosam
10-04-2010, 06:28 PM
kudos to marissa's agent, bro Pacquiao, first and foremost. thanks for accommodating my rubber time ways as well as the last minute rescheduling. will keep this kinda short... hadn't posted an FR in a long while...the last few commercial sex trysts that i've had in the past few months weren't particularly memorable so couldn't be bothered to hit the keyboard...this one wasn't anything to shout about either, but figured...what the heck...just what would SBF be if people couldn't be fibbed to contribute every now and then, huh? so here it is... ... anyway...was actually interested in another offering from the same stable but she had already returned home last week so decided to stick with this marissa for the current window of opportunity (which for me are a bit limited) that had already made itself available and was running out fast... was in two minds about going ahead with the rendezvous because of some unpleasant shit work-wise earlier on the day of the 'op' itself (which happens to be a couple of days back) but decided to proceed anyway after successfully moving the appointment backwards. arrived within the vicinity of the motel slightly late and waited for the OKT's text with the room number to arrive. the location's awrite...slightly outta town but definitely nowhere inconvenient...in fact most samsters would probably be familiar with the area...heh! anyhow, proceeded to the room and was ushered in by a petite and pleasant-looking pinoy girl speaking in somewhat halting english. can see some resemblance between the pics posted and the real deal but won't be able to tell otherwise...she also looks older than the age claimed...minor detail perhaps...though which broad can really be expected to be completely forthcoming about such details, eh? hmmm...right from the start, i had some serious reservations as her rather put-on GFE and mistimed attempts at casual conversation making really reminded me of the demeanour of PRC whores, which is an alley i dun really enjoy venturing up into... just not my kinda style...or to my taste either... maybe it was the combined effect of fatigue and my already foul mood, but her not-so-convincing efforts at 'teasing' and 'playfulness' became slightly bothersome after a while. whatever you can ignore, you somehow will in any case...never mind then, on to the action...

anyway, quickly realised that it was one of those days and that the ice wasn't ever gonna be broken after a while...so just decided to make do with whatever the situation presented...off went the clothes and a march to the shower followed. pretty SOP and 'one-sided' (mainly her trying to soap me) so nothing worth mentioning. that done and it's 'bed-time' next... somehow, she was just giggling and continuing with her 'shy-girl-trying-to-seduce' routine that left me not so much irked or irritated but simply puzzled...ahem!!! since there wasn't much interpersonal chemistry to speak of...was just hoping for some sheer physical sex or something sensually intriguing to make up for whatever was missing... but it just didn't happen. first up, didn't really enjoy her choice of foreplay sequence...too much pointless hip grinding, fake moaning and inconsequential pillow talk...and when i tried to use my fingers to play with her pussy, her reaction soon convinced me that she's kinda the 'this-cannot-that-cannot' sort. downer...since i'm hardly the demanding sort! and since i'm really sold on BBBJ and CIM, it would have been good enough if those departments were up to par to tip the balance. sadly, her basic idea of a blow is just a furious HJ on the shaft with her lips barely embracing the glans at the other end. which i dun mind, as long as it is alternated with a healthy dose of lip and tongue action elsewhere and at other times also, right? after all, variety is the spice of life, need anyone say more? unfortunately, the good moments were few and far between... well, she has some potential, cock-sucking-wise, judging from some of those precious rare bits of shiok-ness but it was just generally not very engaging. didn't seem very responsive to feedback either so after a very brief and unsatisfying 2-minute 69, i kinda gave up on the idea of requesting for a CIM (available as advertised? not so sure...) to finish it off. quite a bummer, considering my preferences. the FJ was considerably better though...started with cowgirl and progressed to doggie before finishing quite a bit later with good ole missionary. she's not the tightest i've tried but a good lay nonetheless...though i really didn't dig her obviously fake moans and cries, heheh... just not my cup of tea lah, though it may be for some bros... after a very quick clean-up, thought of just finishing there and leaving but was half-persuaded by a none too enthusiastic marissa to try a second shot. in the end, it ended up as a perfunctory, by-the-book HJ so that was that... had a quick shower by myself, hurriedly dressed, swiftly paid up and left speedily. the last straw was her asking for $10 more at the end and the manner by which she approached the subject...this sorta shit really isn't a nice thing at all (and in fact, is probably a major turn-off for many, yours truly included), whether she 'deserves' it or not (and in my book, the answer here has to be a firm 'no')...yes, i KNOW it's only a measly tenner but the principle of transparent exchange should still be respected... needless to say, i simply refused to budge, despite her spirited attempts at haggling (wish she had the same enthusiasm elsewhere earlier!). all in, the whole encounter only took less than 70 minutes which meant more time for two fresh and cold pints of lager at a pub before heading home...and hey, that's just something which, predictably, i ended up enjoying more, hahaha! so was it worth the while, the trouble etc.? hmph...to be honest, $120 is a bargain draw by most counts. so i really wouldn't quibble at all... put this way, i've had worst single-sortie paid fucks for more than four times that...so end of the day, it's really no biggie. you win some, you lose some... and regarding my own opinions vis-à-vis that of other bros, i guess it comes down to the luck of the draw too...it happens lah...perhaps it just wasn't my day...ain't an issue to lose sleep over in whatever case. anyway, the usual caveats (whether about meat, venom or what have you) still stand...and perhaps it was all because of my less-than-tip-top state of mind or the inability to develop more fireworks outta the interpersonal chemistry because of cultural differences or whatever, to be fair...who knows? anyhow, these comments are mine and mine alone and may not be directly relevant to the experiences of anyone else. so dun take my tardy report as the last word... bro TS, please dun mind my honest comments, yeah? just being my usual candid and objectively subjective self... so while i wouldn't exactly recommend her, i can definitely see how some guys might actually find her a choice slice of a commercial lay. but she's departing these shores really soon so... ... last chance to get a slurpy piece of this pinoy lechón if you are so inclined, eh? my ratings follow below... have a nice weekend to all, cheers.

looks - 6.5-7/10 (more than pleasant-looking).
body - 7/10 (nice shape and good skin, if a tad too petite overall and ignoring very minor bits of baby fat...).
tits - 7/10 (sizable assets for her frame...great shape with pert and handily-sized nipples to go with the set of racks).
ass - 7/10 (reasonably tight and shaped kinda round and cutely).
frenching - yes, but nothing to rave about...
cat bath - slight...lotsa nipple licking but nothing much else...
fingering - light touching only.
painting - with a bit of persuasion, perhaps? and only in small doses, it would seem...
BBBJ - 4-4.5/10.
CIM - dun think so.
FJ - 6.5/10
AR - not sure.
AJ - no.
service - 4.5-5/10
GFE - 5/10
damage - S$120/2/2
overall rating - 5.5/10
RTF - irrelevant.

Pacquiao
10-04-2010, 09:06 PM

ONE DAY ONLY
before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO GO..

HURRY !!! Book now !!!

Pacquiao
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Bro Pacquiao,

As promised, a short FR on the session I had with Marissa earlier today.

Stats: Errr...dont know how to gauge but no complaints!
Looks vs studio photo: Well, its not really a studio pic but just part of the face that blacked out, from what is seen, I will say 100%.
Height/Wt: Again me not good a gauging but she is quite short, i am about 175 and she is about my chest height only! adds to her cuteness!
Boobs: B, for a small body, she has got pretty big boobs, nice and perky! me likes!
Skin Colour: Very Slightly Tanned
Complexion: Smooth! so nice to caress! :blush
Additional info: N/A
Body Shape: Slight tummy but by no means fat, in fact, it suits her i think!
Role play: SYT/Commando (for me, she did almost all the work)
Personality: Shy/Playful/Friendly

Looks: 8/10 Like other bros have mentioned, he looks grow on you, when I 1st saw her, I was abit let down, but as the session progressed, I actually think she is quite sweet and pretty, really grows on you the more you look at her.
Shower: 6/10 Pretty SOP but she was still playful
Kissing: 8/10 No tongue action and I didnt try but enjoyed the good ol fashioned makeout kiss!
Catbath: 8/10 She was licking and sucking on my nips as if she wanted some milk from them!
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but I have had better (and worse)
FJ: 8/10 1st time that I came both times in cowgirl, really shiok!
GFE: 10/10 This scores very very high for me, i like the way while in-between the session, we were watching some TV, even despite the fact that she was quite engrossed by nice action scene, she still snuggled up to me and held my hand! nice!!
Communication: 8/10 She is pinoy so she understand english quite well, plus she knows a few words in malay (her mom is malay and her dad is jap but whole family is settled in phillipines and boy is it a big family!)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 Not the usual Thai standard of cos but I got no complaints, frankly, it was better then what I was expecting!
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 118 + Tips
RTF: She is going back on monday so I wont get a chance but this wont be my last tasting of belut!

Comments: My 1st pinay and I must say it wasnt a disappointment! I know when it comes to service, the thai fare are the ones who usualy set the standard, so I went with low expectations but I was very very pleasantly surprised! again, not thai standard but I cannot complain!

Final Assessment:
Positive! I will say it is def worth the try, and seriously, do not be fooled by the 1st impression, her looks will grow on you!

Thanks for the FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed the session!

Pacquiao
10-04-2010, 09:22 PM

ONE DAY ONLY
before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
11-04-2010, 04:06 PM

ONE DAY ONLY
before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Pacquiao
11-04-2010, 11:44 PM
FINAL CALL for this Phil-Jap babe !!!
LAST DAY !!!

rooster
12-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Heres my overdue FR...booked a session with Marissa last month, 26/3 if im not wrong..Wasnt too familiar with the hotel area, first time there but managed to find it. Was early, msg bro lucky she was there alr. First impression..quite pretty and slim and nice boobs. But i had stomachache so had to toilet first b4 starting anything haha..shes quite gd and enjoyed my time with her.Playful girl and shy at first..but warmed up after a while and at the end she keep kissing like dun want me to go..haha

Body: 8/10 very nice figure
boobs: 7/10 - B cup....Very firm and nice..but dunno y she like dun let me suck her nipples though in a playful way
Painting: Never try
Frenching: YES 7/10 at first not much.a.t the end more
Bbbj: 6/10 She was playful at this suck abit then look at you palyfully..can be improved though
Cim: No....she not allow.
FJ at cowgirl positionp: 10/10 cum in no time
FJ atmissionary: 8/10
FJ at doggy style : 10/10 almost came too fast again had to switch to missionary.
Overall Fj: 8/10
RTF: Wanted to but dunno if i have the time..