PDA

View Full Version : For discussion - OC/GF and the Rest!

milfer
16-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi all

My numerous enocunters with MILFs, young OLs and FLs has been posted as much as much as my time and memory can spare.

I need to raise one point for the sharing and feedback of fellow bros esp those with OCs'/GFs

I always find that whenever I have sex with the OC, I seem to cum much faster. Whenever I am with any other woman other than my OC, I can go on and on and control like a stud.

Maybe its familarity as me and OC do it almost on a daily basis.

What is your take on this?

Appreciate your feedback. Thank you in advance.

licker69
18-03-2010, 11:26 AM
well...to me is different...sometimes though...with one of my ex, i stayed hard for so long (which surprised me myself) and did not manage to cum...sometimes...but with OC I just have to be more careful hence put more control hat on so hold it a bit...whilst with the others...it varies :)
can cum so fast if i do not like my partner hahaha

ch18
18-03-2010, 11:28 AM
For me is the other way round......
Do wif OC will take longer to cum while wif FB or FL will cum faster leh.

hardcoremayhem
18-03-2010, 12:10 PM
same here.

with OC, i can cum very fast because she knows exactly how to make me feel good and i usually make her cum in 5-10 mins so i don't have to worry about her pleasure and just unload quick quick after that. :D

Decartes
18-03-2010, 01:53 PM
For me it depends on how tight is their organs. That's because my penis doesn't have eyes to see who I am bonking.

nuclearkid
19-03-2010, 05:17 PM
For me it depends on how tight is their organs. That's because my penis doesn't have eyes to see who I am bonking.

You are very blessed, my friend. I suppose you could do a fat chick and still get off. No such luck for me, am very visual.

Kacau Man
19-03-2010, 08:26 PM
can cum so fast if i do not like my partner hahaha

Tot should be slower cos no mood mah?

zl1983
19-03-2010, 10:39 PM
For me is the other way round......
Do wif OC will take longer to cum while wif FB or FL will cum faster leh.

2nd to that

Joris
19-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Maybe do with OC just want to get with it the whole session, do with other girls explore here n there, pattern a lot mah :)