PDA

View Full Version : sex addiction - 7bonks a week?

harmsarbman
15-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Read the article today in ST.

For a guy, is having 7bonks a week considered an addiction? Or just 3times a week? Well, if he goes for FL, unless he is very rich, he would be broke in no time. So, got to resort to pcc. Last resort, go for some therapy. My recommendation - give him a 62yr old fat grandma to bonk, ride him until he dun want anymore.:D

It seems that there are women who are addicted to sex. Well, it is easy la. Just come to sbf and she can earn lots of money while she can fulfill her addiction. Doesn't matter if she doesn't look great or she's fat. Just put on lots of make-up, wear some revealing dress and voila. I have seen quite a few local FL who are of the baby elephant, hippo, whale type in the FL thread.......

The_Chef
15-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh.. who will not want to have 7 bonks a week? :)

nuclearkid
15-03-2010, 08:25 PM
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... Can dieeee ahhhh, 7 times a week....

SammyHulk
15-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Oh.. who will not want to have 7 bonks a week? :)

I don't. :D

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... Can dieeee ahhhh, 7 times a week....

Why? See the above. ;):p

besafe
15-03-2010, 10:06 PM

Won't die lah !
Any healthy man can easily have sex 3 times per day per week.
But of course you need a delectable target.

Go to China and you will know it can be done.

Cheers.

oldcar
15-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Won't die lah !

Cheers.

Totally agree with u.:-) But I dont go to china, it better in vietnam.

Radium
15-03-2010, 11:00 PM
7 times a week considered addiction ?

How do they reach that conclusion ? I would think that it is very average. For 3 yrs, my gf and I definitely more than that. If she code red, she would pcc me.

Now that we broke up, due to time and money constraint, I still doing bout 4 a week, more if I meet up with a good one. I think the number need to be much higher to be considered an addiction.

Bangster
16-03-2010, 12:29 AM
7 times is considered normal if my body is fit and healty, the girl is sexy and seductive, and i'm loaded with cash which means I do not need to work the next day or the next next day.

14 times will be consider too much.

21 times is addiction. Wake up, fuck -> Lunchtime, find 1 corner, fuck -> Reached home, still wearing office clothes, fuck.

errlook
16-03-2010, 02:13 AM
If my body is still young, I will definitely be able to! 17 times also can......haha!

fatone
16-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Someone has got to re-look into that stat about 7 times per week being classified as sex addiction. Seems perfectly normal when I was in my 20s. Remember back then I had this regular gf and we would spend the weekends (Fri to Mon) bonking like rabbits. For the 10+ weeks we were together, we must have averaged 3-4x every day. Finally broke up when she started being very pushy about who I get to see and how I spend my earnings. Still miss the great sex though.

sexosis
16-03-2010, 02:46 AM
I don't even bother..... its not the quantity, but the quality!

Maxico
16-03-2010, 09:32 AM
I ever did 6 times in a day when i was living wit my ex. 7 times in a week is not a addiction.

freckles
16-03-2010, 09:34 AM
7 bonks a week may not consider sex addiction if you are young :)

magix85
16-03-2010, 08:59 PM
7 bonks a week is what I call "ideal". As they say, use it or lose it.

starcrosser
16-03-2010, 09:37 PM
In this classification, i am an addict.

fxgt
16-03-2010, 09:37 PM
if u think deeper, once a day is ok, healthy hobby, get rid of the old sperms in us....and then new sperms can be done.....freshly made daily.

84gunner
17-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Won't die lah !

Cheers.

I been living in China for several years, I bonked until got blood in my cum!

In my initial years, I bonked more than 10 times per week. After 2 - 3 weeks, I practically hang white flag, gotta tone down, but not easy. I got clients to entertain, I got gf to "feed". She's young & energetic, if I dun feed her enuf, she may turn around rape me instead (another way to drain me out so I have lesser energy 2 bonk outside, oso 2 test if I been bonking outside). Similarly, when I was based in Thailand, whenever in 1 nite I bonked 1 time too many, I'll regret the next day.

Recently, met another samster who's been posted to China few months back. He oso, 1st time to China, so sexcited, bonked the living daylights outta himself, then recently, oso got blood in his cum.

I started toning down some time ago. He's oso starting to tone down now. Doctor told me, better do it on constant, regular frequency, too much, too little or irregular oso not good for little bro (prostate).

bonkster
17-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Addiction is usually associated with obsession...such that u become consumed by it and start to neglect important aspects of your life.

So it's not all about the number of times u have sex in a week that makes u a sex addict but whether u r overly preoccupied with it.

Someone who bonks once a week can still be a sex addict if he is so caught up with sexual thoughts that he is unable to concentrate on things he should be focusing on. Likewise, someone who bonks 17 times a week may not be a sex addict if he maintains the ability to stop when he has to attend to more important things (such as career, family, exercise, etc).

Having said so, someone who bonks 70 times a weeks gotta be a sex addict because he won't have the ability to do anything else. :D

harmsarbman
28-03-2010, 01:09 AM
How come no one talk about the female sex addict?

Or, if there is one around. Any female samster here a sex addict?

Once become a FL, after serving all kinds of dicks like grandpa type, kalu-guni type and so forth, she would be cured of sex addiction, just turned it into money making venture.

BTW, any input from female samsters?

raykwok79
28-03-2010, 07:25 AM
7times a week is nt addiction. I ever tried 5 times a nite with my ex,

they should define addiction better. Sex is part of life! then eat rice more than 5 times a week, also consider 'Rice Addictive'?

yangguo
28-03-2010, 09:07 AM
7 times a week is not addiction. I ever tried 5 times a nite with my ex,they should define addiction better.
Sex is part of life! then eat rice more than 5 times a week, also consider 'Rice Addictive'?

I think the expert define 7 times a week during a certain period like 1 year, not a one off event.

If you really bonked 5 times per nite, that means 5 X 365 = 1825 per year! :eek:

I used to have sex everyday with my gf but we changed to 2 times per week after i realised that my didi perform better after i gave him a few days "break".

freezetheDB
28-03-2010, 03:12 PM
as long you are not so preoccupied that you cannot work properly or indugle in other hobbies (other finer aspects of life), you are not an addict.

Sex should be something spontaneous, can happen more can happen less. Its not a sport that you should clock how many times a week :)

fnulnu88
28-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Once a day is considered higher than the average of 3-4 times a week. But, for a family man, I think, the frequency may even drop to once a week or lesser.
When I was away, working overseas, the opportunity to try different FL every week was too easy.

The easy access (not to mentioned the high cost), to FL, gave me some worries because, the risk gets higher with different partners.

To me, my problem were:
1. Easy to get FL at AED1,200 to AED2,500 per bonk (USD$1=AED3.65)
2. Draining the bank a/c
3. Risk of STD goes up (been trying different nationalities....)

The issue became an addiction once it's easy to get and $ is not a problem, you tend not to be able to stop.....then you became aware, the issue is getting out of hand, therefore, some counter measures need to be put in place.

scarecrow
29-03-2010, 02:13 AM
I do not feel that the frequency should be related to addiction. Unless one deliberately goes out of the way to find someone to screw.
Going by that definition of 7 times a week, I should have started a Sex Anonymous group a long time ago when I was imitating rabbits with my ex. 7 to 8 times a day, every other day for a year. She probably ingested about close to 10 liters of my soldiers. :o

martin32
29-03-2010, 02:23 AM
thats normal to us i think

Cheonging101
29-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Totally agree with u.:-) But I dont go to china, it better in vietnam.

Tried both and, personally, I think China is a lot better. :D