PDA

View Full Version : Just warm up

wildgentle
14-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Story to share!!!!

good morning guys….. this is not my story nor my imagination… i just wanted to share you this story which i have read in foreign sites…. i did not change the story and the title to give respect to the author whoever he or she might be…. I hope this my start to be posting my own stories… thanks and enjoy

this is entitled ”Tina’s Abduction”

Tina is an Asian girl, who just turned 15 years old. She’s petite, only 5?1? tall, and weighs 98 lbs. She is a studious girl, always doing her homework without being reminded, and does what her parents tell her to do. She keeps to herself at school. She didn’t have a lot of close friends, but everyone that knew her, thought she was a nice girl, just very quite. She has silky black shoulder length hair, and a beautiful face. Beyond her normal ” Plain Jane” attire that her schoolmates see her wearing everyday, is a body that many girls would envy, and the boys would die for. Her young tits are just as nice as you’d imagine on a girl her age – they are small, firm and sit high on her chest. Her nipples are puffy, and light brown in colour. She has a thin waist and a flat stomach, rather narrow hips and gorgeous athletic looking legs. Her ass was picture perfect, it was nice and round, and the kind you’d like to just reach out and grab a handful of. She has a bulging cunt mound too, and being young, and Asian has very little pubic hair. To sum it up, she has a very sexy body. Surprisingly, her sex life was almost non-existent. Tina’s only had sex with one boy in her life, and it only happened a couple times while she was in summer camp last year. By the time he got his pecker in her hot tight pussy, he shot his load. Needless to say, Tina wasn’t impressed with sex.One Spring day, Tina was walking home from school alone, as she had always done. She happened to notice a white delivery van that seemed to be following her. Every time she’d turn down another street, the van would turn also, but kept its distance. It stayed just far enough away so that she couldn’t read the license plate, or identify the driver. She started to get quite nervous, and twice she thought about running into one of the businesses she passed by to call her Mom for a ride home. But instead, she kept on walking. After continuing on for several more blocks, it seemed that she was worried for nothing. The van was no longer in sight. Relieved, Tina continued on her way home without worry. Just as she rounded the last corner from her home, the van appeared from nowhere, screeching to halt right next to the sidewalk. Two men jumped from the side door, and grabbed her from behind before she could run away. Tina started to scream, but as soon as she opened her mouth, one of the men placed a rag over it. It was soaked in Chloroform, so she was almost instantly rendered unconscious.
It wasn’t until an hour or so later that Tina woke up. Her head pounded, and her vision was blurred for a few moments afterwards. Almost as soon as she woke up, Tina realized that was naked, and lying on the concrete floor of a room about 12 feet square. Looking around, the room she saw that it had no furnishings, and only two doors and a small window high off the floor, well out of reach. One of the doors was large and made of steel. It had a small opening with bars covering it. Tina got up and ran over to it. Standing on her tip-toes to see out, she found nothing more than a long hall way, with nobody in sight.
” Help, is anybody there. Help meeeeee” she screamed.

To be continue!!!

irrefutable
15-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks for sharing.

topcook1
15-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Camping for more...cheers