PDA

View Full Version : Bell Disco Pub @ lor 9?!?!?!?

AngGu
14-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Anyone been to Bell Disco Pub @ geylang lor 9 just beside 珠海 KTV.. I alway walk pass there and see a lot of young Vietnam girls outside.. But haven try yet.. Don't fun anot?:confused: Any comment from brother here??

AngGu
15-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Looks like no brothers here has been there b4!!:rolleyes: I will try it out and let brother here know how izzit about..:D

Lubber
15-03-2010, 04:39 AM
maybe u can try out and write a fr?

AngGu
16-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Today got the mood to drink, and the 1st pub that come across my mind was bell!!(a pub i alway wanted to try) So call up my kaki and here we go.. Reach there about 11pm.. The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys!!!:eek:) and is real lot of them are young chick.. The price of the drinks are reasonable.. Oh.. And not to forget about the dancer, she another hot chick too.. If i have to rate this disco pub i would rate it 7.5:cool: Brothers can give a try and come back with some comment also..

Enjoy&cheers:)

AngGu
17-03-2010, 09:32 AM
One of the brother here have zap me don't for what:mad:.. Pls let me know what did i do wrong?

KangTuo
17-03-2010, 10:56 AM
The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys!!!:eek:) and is real lot of them are young chick..

I have never been here yet as there are alot other places to cheong but your FR is tempting.

Few months back, a recce team was send here but they U-turn back to GL42 area.

young gals? how young? range?

One of the brother here have zap me don't for what:mad:.. Pls let me know what did i do wrong?

I upped your point previously...
with go FR, more bros will up your points.
no worries

jayboy
17-03-2010, 11:06 AM
just up bro ang gu. just keep update ba

jackbl
17-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Reach there about 11pm.. The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys!!!:eek:) and is real lot of them are young chick.. The price of the drinks are reasonable..

I have been to Bell a few times. Earlier than 12, not many gals. Maybe times have changed....
Beer at $25 throughout the nite.
Young chick but not sure got quality or not.... maybe times have changed.
If u have given a impartial FR, I will up u too :D

Yokosi
17-03-2010, 11:52 AM
was bell.Reach there about 11pm.. The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys) and is real lot of them are young chick.. The price of the drinks are reasonable.. about the dancer, she another hot chick too.. this disco pub i would rate it 7.5:cool:

Good report. Up you some points.

Since Lips was closed ( up for rent now ), i looked for a similiar pub and Mask 81, Lockers on Geyland and all the pubs in in JC are letdowns. All don't want to let single person sit where he likes. " You single, you please sit there " and in the bloody corner, said the service persons. Lips service persons never done such bullshit crap before to me.

Yes, i know where Bell is. And will check it out.

KangTuo
17-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Good report. Up you some points.

Since Lips was closed ( up for rent now ), i looked for a similiar pub and Mask 81, Lockers on Geyland and all the pubs in in JC are letdowns.

where is this place? :p

correction:
Mask 51
Lookers
:)

sometime sit coner is good. more privacy and more hanky panky.
too bad I do not cheong alone, so seldom hanky panky

Yokosi
17-03-2010, 12:30 PM
where is this place? :p

correction:
Mask 51
Lookers
:)

sometime sit coner is good. more privacy and more hanky panky.
too bad I do not cheong alone, so seldom hanky panky

KangTuo,

Typo mistakes. Correction:
Jazzy51
Mask81
Lockers

SitDark corner will have privacy and hanky panky ( touch hands, waist, thighs = not my hanky panky. Touch nipples, squeeze tits, kiss, scratch Y spot = my hanky panky ) but not sit in corner with spotlights zooming on you.

vitruvius79
17-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Went there 2 weeks ago, not many girls leh. Maybe they all starting to come back.

jackbl
18-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Go there to take taxi home. Take a peep inside, not many customers at 11.30pm... About 10gals sitting around and outside. As for quality, i dun not comment much, 1 man's meat is another's poison :D

KangTuo
18-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Go there to take taxi home. Take a peep inside, not many customers at 11.30pm... About 10gals sitting around and outside. As for quality, i dun not comment much, 1 man's meat is another's poison :D

I thought you are not free for few weeks. How come you appear in GL??? :confused:

jackbl
18-03-2010, 01:13 PM
I thought you are not free for few weeks. How come you appear in GL??? :confused:

Not free to chiong. Not "allow" to take gal. But still can go JC/GL for dinner and drink. I think this place BELL disco, u can try out alone. U could find some gems inside :)

KangTuo
18-03-2010, 01:27 PM
I think this place BELL disco, u can try out alone. U could find some gems inside :)

dun have the practice to cheong alone :)
if alone, I will be going to pub but will ask vb to go out

MaMister
18-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Will go if beer is cheaper....:D

jackbl
19-03-2010, 12:06 AM

1 jug at $25. What do u think?

AngGu
19-03-2010, 05:17 AM
I have never been here yet as there are alot other places to cheong but your FR is tempting.

Few months back, a recce team was send here but they U-turn back to GL42 area.

young gals? how young? range?

that day when i was there the girl was 17 or 18 only!!!

AngGu
19-03-2010, 05:27 AM
I have been to Bell a few times. Earlier than 12, not many gals. Maybe times have changed....
Beer at $25 throughout the nite.
Young chick but not sure got quality or not.... maybe times have changed.
If u have given a impartial FR, I will up u too :D

Ya $25 throughout the night..

I was @ bell today. Got 3 bottle of Chivas for $316.. I share it with 3 of my friends and is like less than $80 per person..

Will update the girls i sit today!!!:D

AngGu
19-03-2010, 05:35 AM

1 jug $25 and 1 tower $65

AngGu
19-03-2010, 06:50 AM
Ok.. Today i was @ bell disco pub again.. Same thing, call up my drinking kaki and here we go again.. Was there about 10pm and not much people yet(can say is no people) So ask the waitress why today no people de.. She say still early people will come in late.. We are like ok lo.. We order 2 bottle of chivas and get 1 free for $316(i don't is it because we buy bottle a lot of girls will come to your table) Today got 2 girls sit with me both syt..:D One of them 18 another 20(the 18 is the 1 who is with me when i was first there) Can say both can play can dance drink okok only.. One thing bad today was the dancer(old cannot dance don't why can be dancer) I can say today is another enjoyable night for me:)

Btw i wanna thanks all brothers who have up my points..

Enjoy&Cheers:)

MaMister
19-03-2010, 08:36 AM
1 jug at $25. What do u think?

Maybe go whack the armani free flow beer for $19.80 then go bell order one jug slowly slowly drink.... :D

AngGu
19-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Maybe go whack the armani free flow beer for $19.80 then go bell order one jug slowly slowly drink.... :D

wow:eek: brother your ides good la.. Btw is armani fun??

MaMister
19-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Depends what you go there for loh.... hehe....

This time the focus is on the beer so for girls have don't have doesn't matter.... half drunk can go bell find mah... :D

AngGu
19-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Depends what you go there for loh.... hehe....

This time the focus is on the beer so for girls have don't have doesn't matter.... half drunk can go bell find mah... :D

Li hai li hai.. Can see you really like drinking..:)

Enjoy drinking&Cheers:)

jackbl
19-03-2010, 12:57 PM

Wow u so free? And u can drink so well? Can go armani from 3-8 and later go Bell? I could hardly drink due to health :(

jackbl
19-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Ok.. Today i was @ bell disco pub again..

wow:eek: brother your ides good la.. Btw is armani fun??

U really good. Come back from Bell late and so early u can post FR. U no need to sleep ha? :p

AngGu
20-03-2010, 04:13 AM
U really good. Come back from Bell late and so early u can post FR. U no need to sleep ha? :p

I also know what happen to..:confused: Have been weeks i cannot sleep already..

MaMister
20-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Wow u so free? And u can drink so well? Can go armani from 3-8 and later go Bell? I could hardly drink due to health :(

I know myself lah... a few more years down the road I also can't drink liao...

My can whack better whack... Hehe...

AngGu
20-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Tonight anyone going Bell Disco Pub? Wanna see the weekend.. Don't fun anot? Will post FR when i come back from Bell today..

Cheers:)

AngGu
21-03-2010, 06:26 AM
So any brothers here when to Bell today?? I myself did not go coze last min my kaki ask to go zouk.. Lot of sexy chick there also:D:D

sg_lover
21-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I will go bell disco pub tonight.. me too first time to this place.

AngGu
22-03-2010, 04:25 AM
I will go bell disco pub tonight.. me too first time to this place.

Brother sg_lover, so how is your day at bell.. Can post some FR for brothers here..

Cheers:)

KangTuo
22-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Friday night, I walk into Bell and u-turn.

gals quantity about 20 but see many 'monster' sitting w/o customer. :(
Still see about 5 syt that can give the vb at GL42 the run for their money. :)

I think thet are hot property here.

The place is damn warm near the front door. But can feel abit aircon at the back.

I saw the gal that sit beside me on the flight back to sillypore.

jackbl
22-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Still see about 5 syt that can give the vb at GL42 the run for their money. :)

Was disappointed, cant go to this disco. Adjoined to 678, there even worse. No VB wanna go to the back of the pub. Regret not going Bell, at least got gal come to ask..... :(

KangTuo
22-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Was disappointed, cant go to this disco. Adjoined to 678, there even worse. No VB wanna go to the back of the pub. Regret not going Bell, at least got gal come to ask..... :(

sometimes this weekday we can drop by for a short drink. :D

AngGu
23-03-2010, 07:53 AM
The place is damn warm near the front door. But can feel abit aircon at the back.

I AGREE with you.. is damn warm in front!!! They say renovation soon, so hope that the aircon will be done also..

lukas
24-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Was a regular there 2year+ ago it was crystal pub now change to bell disco few month back. The girl there is got good got bad.

AngGu
24-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Was a regular there 2year+ ago it was crystal pub now change to bell disco few month back. The girl there is got good got bad.

So why you stop going to there? Anything happen?

AngGu
24-03-2010, 08:54 AM
i got zap by one of the bro here again:mad:.. asking am i the boss of bell and he when dw yest and say cannot make it..

here is my ans.. I AM NOT THE BOSS OF BELL!!!! and u go bell and u r not happy with it also not my prob ma.. come back zap me for.. btw u when there yest anyone in the pub?? got girl?? if yes means the pub still can make it wat.. if cannot make it there wont be pple inside!!!!!!!! i think the one who cannot make it is YOU not the pub!!! neh!!!

jackbl
24-03-2010, 10:24 AM
i got zap by one of the bro here again:mad:.. asking am i the boss of bell and he when dw yest and say cannot make it..

Even u are the boss, if CMI due to lack of gals, u also LL. Unless u can attract more gals to come then maybe business will pickup... no problem, life goes on. The person zapped u but i had upped your points :D

AngGu
24-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Even u are the boss, if CMI due to lack of gals, u also LL. Unless u can attract more gals to come then maybe business will pickup... no problem, life goes on. The person zapped u but i had upped your points :D

thanks bro

Mankok
25-03-2010, 04:08 AM

I know this Crystal pub! Located between lor 7 and 9. I went there once and only once. Inside were crazy customers acting like fools. Girls were nothing special. And there is no room to have a discrete rubba-rubba (I am shy...).
Sorry to say so but this was my experience.

AngGu
25-03-2010, 11:16 AM
I know this Crystal pub! Located between lor 7 and 9. I went there once and only once. Inside were crazy customers acting like fools. Girls were nothing special. And there is no room to have a discrete rubba-rubba (I am shy...).

Ya i think you are right.. some of the customers there are really a fools.. so nv give this pub a try again? disco pub were have no room wan la.. go LSB lo.. alot of rooms waiting for YOU:D:D

jackbl
25-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Ya i think you are right.. some of the customers there are really a fools.. so nv give this pub a try again? disco pub were have no room wan la.. go LSB lo.. alot of rooms waiting for YOU:D:D

I think really u lack of sleep. Dun go out too often. Disco pubs where got ROOM one?

AngGu
25-03-2010, 11:47 AM
I think really u lack of sleep. Dun go out too often. Disco pubs where got ROOM one?

wow:eek: i lack of slp u also know ar??? li hai li hai.. is real i cannot get into slp most of the time..

KangTuo
26-03-2010, 12:18 PM
recently found out that the vb sitting beside me on the flight back to sillypore 2 weeks ago worked here.

Went out with her once (not knowing she work here) and planned to visit her here (after i found out) but never execute.

Today she called me and say she kana caught outside her apartment while coming to work...

I have been putting on a goody man impression to her...
Now actually thinking of just jio her to hotel for a bonk. I fonly I can find time

jackbl
26-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Now actually thinking of just jio her to hotel for a bonk. I fonly I can find time

Bro, sorry to say u.. U really 鸡不择食 !!! So hungry until lidat??? U have more better choice ma....

KangTuo
26-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Bro, sorry to say u.. U really 鸡不择食 !!! So hungry until lidat??? U have more better choice ma....

ya.. too hungry for bonking liao.
No chance to look for other better quality. so wanna eat whatever on hand except 1 person.

AngGu
27-03-2010, 05:29 AM
any bros here know the dancer name chika?

jackbl
30-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Passby on Monday nite 11pm and noticed the disco is closed???? why huh?

KangTuo
30-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Passby on Monday nite 11pm and noticed the disco is closed???? why huh?

why you never knock on the door, wait for someone to open and ask them why issit close :p

vitruvius79
30-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Bell is closed from renovation from 29th Mar to 31st Mar. Open on 1st Apr. Don't expect the toilets to change. haha

AngGu
30-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Bell is closed from renovation from 29th Mar to 31st Mar. Open on 1st Apr. Don't expect the toilets to change. haha

hahaha.. but they say will do something to the toilets.. let wait and see..:D:D

AngGu
03-04-2010, 05:27 AM
bell reopen already... they do the toilets also.. wahahaha...

Karma Karma
18-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Where is this place?

CockUpForCunt
15-07-2013, 04:57 PM

Last nite just been to crystal disco pub wif bro 'gaiyeh96' & bro 'lancaucibai67' . Enviroment nt bad coz 1st time there. Those girl really make our day coz each of us taking 2 girls. Hopefully e next trip tt v go wont disappointed us.

jackbl
16-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Last nite just been to crystal disco pub wif bro 'gaiyeh96' & bro 'lancaucibai67' . Enviroment nt bad coz 1st time there. Those girl really make our day coz each of us taking 2 girls. Hopefully e next trip tt v go wont disappointed us.

Wow u rekindle a thread that is dead for 2 years :D What time u go huh? Gals quality and quantity ok?