PDA

View Full Version : Offer!!!

MalayCouple4Sum
14-03-2010, 11:22 AM
We are a couple offering to share our room to those bros who are seeking a quickie or on a budget..
We will be offering $10/30mins or $10 per shot today at AQUEEN HOTEL at Balestier..
We will stay in the room throughout the sexssion and will join only if we are interested..
Please bring your own partner..
Kindly do leave a pm asap..

Cuntworth
14-03-2010, 12:22 PM
:eek: Like that oso can....

Magnumboi
14-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Shows how bad the economy is :D

WTF?
14-03-2010, 02:20 PM
WTF ? When I c dumb posts like this I feel veri compelled to respond ! There r places offering $10/hr for a decent room, wat makes u tink tat bros here would wan to share a room wif dumb ass like u huh ?@#%^&*

Unless of course u say tat u guys make love & we can go to ur room, watch and off load our cum at $10/shot or mayb cof at $20/shot, tat would make a great proposition isin't ?

No business acumen ! How to make it ? WTF !

yangguo
14-03-2010, 03:00 PM
We are a couple offering to share our room to those bros who are seeking a quickie or on a budget..
We will be offering $10/30mins or $10 per shot today at AQUEEN HOTEL at Balestier..
We will stay in the room throughout the sexssion and will join only if we are interested.. kindly do leave a pm asap..

Bro TS, actually I do not mind to pay $10/30min or$10 per shot to watch you and your gf performing the act.

I will stay in the room throughout the sexssion and will join in the fun only if you are interested.

Kindly do leave me a pm asap.. :D

MalayCouple4Sum
14-03-2010, 06:54 PM
WTF..true there are places who offer the same rates..but do those places offer sharing rooms wif another couple?
there are bros who hav much more fantasies n fetishes than u..
you wnt know wich bro has the thrilling idea of being watched or expecting to get lucky to swing wif us..
its stil up to individual really..if u tink its a dumb post so be it..
its my idea anyway n i nvr even invited u..
well im sure there are bros out there who loved being watched or fantasize of seeing another couple doing 2gether wif them..

ag188
14-03-2010, 09:03 PM
WTF..true there are places who offer the same rates..but do those places offer sharing rooms wif another couple?
you wnt know wich bro has the thrilling idea of being watched or expecting to get lucky to swing wif us..
well im sure there are bros out there who loved being watched or fantasize of seeing another couple doing 2gether wif them..

it really dumb suggestion... think can ask people to watch them fuck rather pay to let u see them fuck

ag188
14-03-2010, 09:05 PM

it really dumb suggestion... think can ask people to pay to watch them fuck rather pay to let u see them fuck