PDA

View Full Version : Hougang De Sauna

freebiez
30-03-2004, 06:51 PM
think its time to revive this old thread.
today walk around HDS, saw a slim girl with very white skin walk in. She was wearing green (i think) polka 111 miniskirt. Wah lau, see already alomost wanted to chong inside. but got appointment, so refrain myself. :)

anyone know who she is? or maybe went down today?
not sure whether she is young babes or chio babes inside?
bros who been there recently, let bros here have some update.

subband
30-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by freebiez
think its time to revive this old thread.
today walk around HDS, saw a slim girl with very white skin walk in. She was wearing green (i think) polka 111 miniskirt. Wah lau, see already alomost wanted to chong inside. but got appointment, so refrain myself. :)

anyone know who she is? or maybe went down today?
not sure whether she is young babes or chio babes inside?
bros who been there recently, let bros here have some update.

oh..i also wanna know any new gals working there, didn't went there for a long time liao.

gals that i tried and feel worthwhile are k iki and coco. but that was already sometimes back.

kane30s
31-03-2004, 12:20 AM
hey bro.. where is this HDS ?

houguy
31-03-2004, 05:46 AM
A newer gal from HDS will be honey.

few months old there only

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 10:02 AM
is Tina and Chris still there? been awhile since i pop by already.

houguy
31-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Tina think so.

Chris is which chris. don't tink ever tried before

houguy
31-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Tina think so.

Chris is which chris. don't tink ever tried before

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 01:37 PM
she is a PDMM bah......good figure but she dun do bj one. well there are other gems lah.....but kinda not worth my time and money there anymore. as we pay the same price 100 for fj and 32 for massage. i rather go to other HC.

AVIATION
31-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ah Tan
she is a PDMM bah......good figure but she dun do bj one. well there are other gems lah.....but kinda not worth my time and money there anymore. as we pay the same price 100 for fj and 32 for massage. i rather go to other HC.

U mean $100 without BJ not worth going or other HC charge cheaper for entrance and FJ ?:confused:

houguy
31-03-2004, 05:05 PM
You can regular other gals.

Regulars normal may get 80 for FJ

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 05:30 PM
yes yes i know 100 is the standard around. figure of speech. i used to get $80 from tina when i regular her weekly mah.

Aviation...i meant to say with or without, have or not etc etc not important. there are other places worth goin rather then HDS liao. girls there in my opinion cannot make it liao. other HC are offering better facilities and better service orientated girls at the same price. i mean its ur call but i am only forking out how i feel about the place.

subband
31-03-2004, 06:16 PM
well, if u live nearby HDS, of course it is convinent to visit la...
but if u would ask me to recommended that HC among so many others..well..not worthwhile la..

Ah Tan
31-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by subband
well, if u live nearby HDS, of course it is convinent to visit la...
but if u would ask me to recommended that HC among so many others..well..not worthwhile la..

precisely which is why i stay around there but i still stick to my opinion.....

houguy
01-04-2004, 05:57 AM
To each his own. :D

Just providing some info for the thread starter since he started a topic on this particular HC.

The youngest from this HC is late 20s to early 30s. Do not expect young gals to be seen here, very rare case. Only experienced one young thai whom moved to a thai massage not long after she came. :o

cryztguy
01-04-2004, 01:18 PM

Hi Bro Tan,

R u refering that Tina is a PDMM?? Correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks.

Ah Tan
01-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by cryztguy
Hi Bro Tan,

R u refering that Tina is a PDMM?? Correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks.

Tina is a malaysian....not PDMM.....she has a dog and a snake at home. tall and well built. good and strong massage.

AVIATION
01-04-2004, 05:52 PM
yes yes i know 100 is the standard around. figure of speech. i used to get $80 from tina when i regular her weekly mah.

Aviation...i meant to say with or without, have or not etc etc not important. there are other places worth goin rather then HDS liao. girls there in my opinion cannot make it liao. other HC are offering better facilities and better service orientated girls at the same price. i mean its ur call but i am only forking out how i feel about the place.

BTW, bro Ah Tan.........are U referring to the 4th floor HC or the one at second floor ..?
The one at 4th floor ......really got not much to shout about.....used to go there quite often one year ago.....now given up on this HC........Got one Monica not too bad......one PRC very thin.......one quite short with big boobs........can't remember her name liaw......
Can pm me any Good HC to try ?........Thanks

Carrick
01-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Hi Kane,
this HDS is located at the top storey(i think) of upper serangoon shopping, i did went there once to look look see see, see 2 girls sitting outside quite chio... gold hair never try as i dun dare venture into hc / hc lookalike joint. This shoping centre quite wulu one...just like the 2 shopping centre beside beauty world. think got many yrs history liao..

hope that will answer ur question

rubberking
02-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Hi carrick
how come u never venture HC joint ?

Carrick
02-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Not sure how the system in hc works... and besides entrance fee, must pay message fee and ++ etc. somemore i dun like loitering in hc having suana or buffet or watch tv.

Im not sure if HDS is a hc tho, dunno need to pay entrance fee anot

ROCKY_MAIVIA
02-04-2004, 11:39 PM
BTW, bro Ah Tan.........are U referring to the 4th floor HC or the one at second floor ..?
The one at 4th floor ......really got not much to shout about.....used to go there quite often one year ago.....now given up on this HC........Got one Monica not too bad......one PRC very thin.......one quite short with big boobs........can't remember her name liaw......
Can pm me any Good HC to try ?........Thanks

HDS - Hougang De-Sauna is at 4th floor.

lemonteao
17-04-2004, 04:05 PM
tried sophia of HDS last week
boob = 34E
slightly on the plump side
cost = 36 + 80
massage = 6
face = 5

After 15min of massage and she ask me if i want special.
Asking 100
I gave 80
btw, saw chillie, I don't know her but she look into the tv room and keep smiling and hi to me.
saw baby, she still there...

besarhuge2
17-04-2004, 05:33 PM
How old is this Sophia ?

Fat or slim ?

Dark or fair skin ?

tried sophia of HDS last week
boob = 34E
slightly on the plump side
cost = 36 + 80
massage = 6
face = 5

After 15min of massage and she ask me if i want special.
Asking 100
I gave 80
btw, saw chillie, I don't know her but she look into the tv room and keep smiling and hi to me.
saw baby, she still there...

lemonteao
17-04-2004, 06:03 PM
slightly on the plump side(bigger frame), shd be ard 30, fair.
service wise SOP. look so-so only will not RTF.

besarhuge2
18-04-2004, 12:59 AM
u say boob size is 34E. Is it bigger than Ann Poh's breast ? Sagging or firm ?

Tks

slightly on the plump side(bigger frame), shd be ard 30, fair.
service wise SOP. look so-so only will not RTF.

ivanahump
18-04-2004, 10:54 AM
is Betty still there?
Coco gives good bbbj. will go find her...

lemonteao
18-04-2004, 02:34 PM
u say boob size is 34E. Is it bigger than Ann Poh's breast ? Sagging or firm ?

Tks

she told me is 34E... abit sagging, but she's not pretty.
i don't recommend her.

of the two girls one is called baby. when she smiles not so nice already.

meteora
21-04-2004, 07:12 PM
so far i haven tried a single girl who is worth it here

hector
21-04-2004, 10:32 PM
As I've said before, Xiao Yen is the best there. She provides the best service and has gf feelings.
Slim and good at massage.

kwailum28
22-04-2004, 09:49 AM
hey bro.. where is this HDS ?

AS mentioned in the subject title, HDS means Hougang De Sauna and not Harley Davidson of Sigapore

gigantic_tk
22-04-2004, 10:29 AM
AS mentioned in the subject title, HDS means Hougang De Sauna and not Harley Davidson of Sigapore

I think this HDS rather misleading. All the while I thought this is a abbreviation for Hair Dressing Saloon and has been in used by other samsters in Golden Landmark / JSP and PPC threads.

subband
25-04-2004, 01:20 AM
Dear all,

My FR on Chanel.

Look : 6.5. Room is a little dim, lighting could be deceiving. Well..not more than a 7, but she defintely not belong to the aunties type. Rest assured.

Boobs: B cup, not eraser type nipples. Nice looking pair of tits to fondle.

Massage: Above average skills (surpisingly)..

BJ: I request for BJ, she pull down her bra only. Too bad it's done with CD. Doesn't allow fingering of pussy. Too bad also. Can only contend myself with playing with the outside of her pussy through the undies while she doing the BJ.

Cost: $80 + $36

She is not the best looker out there, however I saw that there are 2 or 3 reasonable hot sexy sluts working in that neighbourhood HC. Might be worthwhile to zero on this HC for a while.

Cheers

meteora
25-04-2004, 04:11 PM
mmm.. 80 for bj only is EXPENSIVE

haisun
26-04-2004, 08:06 AM
mmm.. 80 for bj only is EXPENSIVE
Not only expensive, it is too expensive. hahaha

subband
26-04-2004, 06:43 PM
well..i only consider anything above $80 expensive for a bj. of course different ppl different strokes. some bros will feel like one piece of meat chop off with that kind of price. that i agreed.

you can always bargain and neogotiate with the gal, for sure , of course.

some might say, spoil market liao, pay $80 for bj... well, i can only say that anything above $80 is then consider spoil market. if u wanna cheong hc, there a higher price to pay..anyway, if u are satisifed with the service rendered, giving more tips than usual to show that u appreciated the service , by all means, carry on.

cheers.

Alphag81
27-04-2004, 01:16 AM
any bro kindly give basic FR on all the gals there thank you

dkong
29-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Ai yah really miss Angie of HDS. Never get to bonk her, hear she got nice pair of big boobs. She was caught in the raid not for special but for gambling i think according to so samsters here. Anyone seen her elsewhere can let me know. Thanks! :(

meteora
03-05-2004, 07:59 PM
ya shes the good one
there r no other girls worth the money at hds

meteora
08-05-2004, 01:16 PM
juz tried one girl not bad
jessica malaysian
not bad looking also quite chatty

ilovesingapore
13-11-2010, 12:58 AM
HDS closed down!!!!!!

CockInPuss
14-11-2010, 09:38 AM
HDS closed down!!!!!!

one bro metioned in the other thread that he saw Baby pregnant!

daring70
15-11-2010, 07:53 AM
whoa this is important news, anyone knows her well enought to ask if she is open to letter brothers here suckle post-delivery ? i think there are quite a few milk lovers here ....

one bro metioned in the other thread that he saw Baby pregnant!

Yuro
22-08-2023, 12:10 AM
whoa this is important news, anyone knows her well enought to ask if she is open to letter brothers here suckle post-delivery ? i think there are quite a few milk lovers here ....

Nice! I want to suckle too! Please share!