PDA

View Full Version : Mark Lee-The Ungrateful Brat?

Paikia69
11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I remember many years ago when Mark Lee pissed the whole world off and missed out on the Star Awards Top 10, and Jack Neo defended him and pleaded to Singapore for him, I told my frens that this Mark Lee looks like an selfish ungrateful brat.......

Finally my judgement has proven to be true. Benefactor kenna one big case and he just chose to go away. Obviously he is not highly educated so didnt know the meaning of Yin2 Shui3 Shi1 Yuan2 (drink water and ponder the source of it). God has eyes one, let's see what happens next :)

Shazam
11-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Full detailed information in here:

VIDEO: Jack Neo and wife Irene Kng’s press conference on 11 March 2010 : THE TEMASEK REVIEW (http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/03/11/video-jack-neo-and-wife-irene-kngs-press-conference-on-11-march-2010/)

Jack Neo and wife Irene Kng’s press conference on 11 March 2010:

1. Mayhem at Jack Neo’s press conference as Irene Kng fainted

2. Photo Gallery

3. Field Report: Jack Neo and wife broke down in tears

4. Live coverage of press conference

Related articles:

1. George Yeo slammed by netizens for supporting Jack Neo

2. Jack Neo makes advances to 16 year old French girl

3.Jack Neo’s 10 other flings after Wendy Chong

4. Wendy Chong on how Jack Neo initiated sex with her in his car

5. George Yeo supports PBM Jack Neo

6. Foyce accuses PBM Jack Neo of sexual harrassment

7. Wendy Chong: I had sex with Jack Neo twice a week

8. Jack Neo’s wife forgives him for extra marital affair

9. Jack Neo begged Wendy Chong to let him off

EDITORS’ NOTE:

If you are new to Temasek Review, you may like to find out more about why prices of HDB flats are escalating which will never be reported by the mainstream media:

>> No empirical evidence to suggest that public housing is affordable in Singapore

>> When will Singapore’s property bubble burst?

>> Why HDB is unable to reveal break down costs of new flats now

>> HDB to consider introducing rules to curb property speculation

>> HDB blames Singaporeans for not selecting flats when given the chance

>> Singaporeans worried about retirement after depleting CPF to pay for over-priced HDB flats

>> Mah Bow Tan acknowledged that rising HDB flat prices has sparked “fresh concerns”

>> PM Lee: Govt does not have control over prices of resale flats”

>> COVs of resale flats shooting through the roof

>> HDB resale price index hit record high in 2009

>> Singaporean wants PRs to live in rented flats instead of buying resale flats

>> Singaporeans wants PRs to be banned from selling HDB flats at a profit

>> Shanmugam: Singaporeans likely culprits for driving up HDB flat prices

>> Mah Bow Tan: HDB flats remain affordable

>> Means testing for PRs to buy resale flats

>> Immigration and public housing: should the govt or people plan ahead?

>> Grace Fu: hard to predict demand for housing

>> Indonesian PR bought 4-room flat at $653,000

>> Mah Bow Tan asks home buyers to be realistic

>> PAP MP blames young couples who cannot get a flat for not planning ahead

>> Home affordability: HDB versus the public

>> Demand vs supply: so many applicants, so few flats

>> Number of applicants exceed number of flats

>> HDB to increase supply of flats

>> Mah: don’t compare with prices in the past

>> ERA: 40 per cent of HDB flat buyers are PRs

manl26
11-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes, it's confirm that mark lee is setting up own company alrdy. news at yahoo home page.

haiz. he really a ungrateful brat. if not for jack neo, i dun think he can even be that dustbin years back.

CoolHeat
11-03-2010, 10:03 PM
nah i dont think he is a ungrateful brat....i dont think he is that stupid to make a decision to leave the j-team at this very moment and let ppl talk against him. As far as I know, it was already in the pipe-line just that so coincidence the jack neo issue surface....as simple as that

fadetwoblue
11-03-2010, 10:15 PM
well a smart rat will leave a sinking ship:)

Bry_n
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM
yes..he is ungratefull sure enough..without neo..he wldnt have been what he is today..period.

Paikia69
11-03-2010, 10:25 PM
At the end of the day, Jack Neo is still the one with all the talents. Mark Lee just have a clown face and only knows how to crack stupid jokes. If that can sustain a company, I would have to give it to him.

Anyway, Good luck to Mark Lee's new company :9

hardone
11-03-2010, 10:29 PM
nah i dont think he is a ungrateful brat....i dont think he is that stupid to make a decision to leave the j-team at this very moment and let ppl talk against him. As far as I know, it was already in the pipe-line just that so coincidence the jack neo issue surface....as simple as that

coincidence or not, the image is not good for him. But now open his new Co. he sure will make most of the gains (of cos based on Jack's pain :)

verytimid
11-03-2010, 11:10 PM
mark lee is by no means ungrateful. he is just standing by what he thinks is right.

so what if he's your teacher? if he did something wrong you will have the rights to voice your disagreement.

last year mark lee brought the old town coffee franchise in to singapore, and jack neo was merely an investor, i think that proves that mark has actually a business brain.

Sootbird
11-03-2010, 11:41 PM
i quite supportive of mark lee. well if u read newspaper his contract end this end. his co start new yr.. plus jack neo really make a big mess this time.

ah_loy
11-03-2010, 11:50 PM
i quite supportive of mark lee. well if u read newspaper his contract end this end. his co start new yr.. plus jack neo really make a big mess this time.

Please see the shareholdings of Mark Lee's new company, 3MART (3Ms Artiste Company):

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co
30% by Mark Lee's Associates (Margaret Lee; Henry Tjia and others)

Do you think Mark lee is ungrateful?

terumo
11-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Mi too. Mark Lee just come out and started @ a gd timing.

Taz9
12-03-2010, 12:37 AM
I think is good that Mark Lee is setting up another company. Imagine, after this incident, if people are going to boycott production from J-team, not only jack neo suffers, artists from J-team is going to suffer too. They are also innocent party.

So I think is actually a gd plan to take in artists from J-team now to Mark Lee's new Company.

12-03-2010, 12:40 AM
in a way...he is helping jack leh............

now jack is dead,,,,, no one will employ his service.....

but if mark open company....jack can be the behind the scene.....or invest

then both win win leh...................

MugenX
12-03-2010, 12:46 AM
wat mark did is correct. is the same as the hongkong band twins. when gullian was expose, she stay at back scene helpin ah jiao. so wat mark did mayb was to pave a new road for his mentor wic i thk is a smart move.

Bangster
12-03-2010, 02:55 AM
huh? But Jack did not have his hairy pussy snapped by Wendy Chong like Ah Gill did.

Ah Gill's hou-si (dried oyster/mussel) was mixed with Edison's lap-cheong (chinese sausage) and the dish was delicious to the HK's paparazzi.

Jack and WC's story was nothing compared to Ah Gill n Edison's. It's just the nosey Wan Bao and TNP and all the gossip columns stirring the shit.

Mark Lee was, is and will always be an uncouth guy. His mannerisms irk me since day 1. Typical Ah Beng. A follower will always be a follower.

alacrity
12-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Nothing wrong in what he is doing. This is a free world and there should be no restraint on a person's liberty to work.

dragash
12-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Yes, it's confirm that mark lee is setting up own company alrdy. news at yahoo home page.

haiz. he really a ungrateful brat. if not for jack neo, i dun think he can even be that dustbin years back.

This is one good example of what my friends in overseas (Taiwan,Australia) think about most netizens of Singapore - Assume/Act first, Think later.

Or, to make it simple (just in case some bros are gonna say that they don't understand what I'm saying), check the link for a image:

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/f/09288-3.jpg

P.s. If u watch Finding Nemo last week, you know what i mean. =)

Not trying to hit on anyone comments though, but I do personally agree that some of the bros here are politically correct about Mark's move at present.

We do have to think of the many factors what the move will mean to the future of the artists in J-Team.

Not just being narrow-minded and think how ungrateful Mark Lee was. Tsk Tsk.

In fact, why not let's just sit back to watch the whole show, rather than to make assumptions and make hasty comments, and end up biting your own tongue when things turn the other way round? =)

verytimid
12-03-2010, 08:36 AM
This is one good example of what my friends in overseas (Taiwan,Australia) think about most netizens of Singapore - Assume/Act first, Think later.

Or, to make it simple (just in case some bros are gonna say that they don't understand what I'm saying), check the link for a image:

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/f/09288-3.jpg

P.s. If u watch Finding Nemo last week, you know what i mean. =)

Not trying to hit on anyone comments though, but I do personally agree that some of the bros here are politically correct about Mark's move at present.

We do have to think of the many factors what the move will mean to the future of the artists in J-Team.

Not just being narrow-minded and think how ungrateful Mark Lee was. Tsk Tsk.

In fact, why not let's just sit back to watch the whole show, rather than to make assumptions and make hasty comments, and end up biting your own tongue when things turn the other way round? =)

Too bad I just used up my power, otherwise i'm going to up you bro. The way the media has portray things and want us to believe things, and the way fellow bros here react to a simple news, just shows how the media is able to manipulate our minds.

sometimes, more reading from different sources will give us a better picture, and misunderstandings can be minimized. common sense applied.

Johnston
12-03-2010, 09:13 AM
You were working as a waitress at a cocktail bar
when i met u
i picked you up, i shook you up and turned u around
and made u into someone new
now five years later on youve got the world at your feet
success has been so easy for u

but dont forget its me who put you were you were now, and i can put you back down too. :D

Anyone who recognises this must be an old fogey too :eek:

dragash
12-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Too bad I just used up my power, otherwise i'm going to up you bro. The way the media has portray things and want us to believe things, and the way fellow bros here react to a simple news, just shows how the media is able to manipulate our minds.

sometimes, more reading from different sources will give us a better picture, and misunderstandings can be minimized. common sense applied.

Agreed.

If the media were to portray Mark as a ungrateful individual to the public, wouldn't it be awfully contridicting if Mark were to appear in a press conference held by Jack neo?

In fact, mark actually DID. Do go msn.com to source for that video.

Well for those who are lazy, long story short: Jack held a conference, cried. His
wife talked, cried and fainted. And Mark helped to assist Jack to carry mrs NEo backstage.

So now, seriously, I do not see how ungrateful Mark could be.

Unless, that is, if the media were to comment that all of this was a show Mark put up to earn some remaining fame left in Jack n the J-team.

Sad to say, the seagull season has yet to cease, I'm afraid.

x_ylx
12-03-2010, 09:36 AM
He should have offered support to Jack during this time of difficulty. Instead, he was saying things like "giving him 2 slaps" to wake him up etc. We all know it's showbiz. But it's like dropping stones on one who is already trapped in a well. I am sure he's no saint himself. I would think much better about him if he had pleaded on be half of Jack. I, by virtue of being a ardant sammyboyforum fan, certainly is not qualified to chastise Jack's action. He just one of the bros who got caught and dragged out to be flogged and hang. God bless his soul, amen.

chairman-mao
12-03-2010, 09:39 AM

who noes Jack is a partner

chairman-mao
12-03-2010, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=ah_loy;4658489]Please see the shareholdings of Mark Lee's new company, 3MART (3Ms Artiste Company):

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co
30% by Mark Lee's Associates QUOTE]

if tis is true then i dun think he is ungrateful

sky_liner2
12-03-2010, 09:46 AM
I don't think Mark is a ungrateful lad, he may have this in mind much earlier but so called so, announced it at the wrong timing. He has earned enough and has picked up tips from shifu to be able to set up his own company.

Who knows, he may employs Jack into his new company if Jack decides to wind up? Or, Jack shares with Mark to set up another company but stays behind the scene?

dragash
12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
He should have offered support to Jack during this time of difficulty. Instead, he was saying things like "giving him 2 slaps" to wake him up etc. We all know it's showbiz. But it's like dropping stones on one who is already trapped in a well. I am sure he's no saint himself. I would think much better about him if he had pleaded on be half of Jack. I, by virtue of being a ardant sammyboyforum fan, certainly is not qualified to chastise Jack's action. He just one of the bros who got caught and dragged out to be flogged and hang. God bless his soul, amen.

See what I mean about the seagull season. Tsk.

I dare assume that you have been reading articles written by 'our correspondent' from The Temasek Review or malaysia's kwong wah daily

And you would assume that is a 'no won't do' issue and brand this supposedly reported act as a form of betrayal to his mentor.

Maybe u have yet to think that he might have said that due to morality reasons? Do read up on the article on straits times that was posted like an hour or two ago. U might think differently then.

legacy66
12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
In a biz opinion Jack team is in danger, and Mark need to split and save other actors from sinking together with the scandal.

Who knows it might be a plan from Jack and Mark. I dont think he is so ungrateful.

TheGreatOne
12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
What is so ungrateful about starting out your own business venture?

Or you saying the right way to do is to sink with Jackie boy?

What is your own take about this?

fdomme
12-03-2010, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=ah_loy;4658489]Please see the shareholdings of Mark Lee's new company, 3MART (3Ms Artiste Company):

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co
30% by Mark Lee's Associates QUOTE]

if tis is true then i dun think he is ungrateful

40+40+30 = 110, so it is not true :p but is is good that because of the affair, jack will be dead for a while, better another one cum and start his show now than Jack :p:cool:

BlackerKnighter
12-03-2010, 10:40 AM
End of the day all this entertainment news rubbish oso just meant to entertain and make some drama in the lives of passive consumers who have none.

So-called Celebrities are oso just ordinary people like u and me. Especially in singapore. They are nobodies so no need to look up at them and wonder and speculate and analyse all these details in their life as if it affects us.

I mean gossip gossip is okay coz its all entertainment so everyone got something to say just say but make sure not so braindead until make u look stoopid gd enuff lah. Its all just crass leisure (in a kio kway forum somemore) so no point take anything too seriously....

Is he an ungrateful bastard? Or a true blue chivalrous beng that stand by his bro and mentor? How will we know? Is it important beyond 3 secs of cheap entertainment? Just sit back and enjoy while it catches ur attention and then move on lah.

Life is hard enough. We have more important people around us that we should be bothered with. Trying to suss out whether some public ah beng is truthful and loyal or a total CCB won't make him either. Its his decision to be a public figure and wat he does is his biz tho he will eventually have to answer for it. End of the day watz it to you or me beyond empty bird talk? After a couple of days who the fuck even cares? So wat if he's a two head snake or a knight in shining armor will that change ur life or make ur loved ones happier? Who cares about the fate of the 'artistes' in the j-team or watever company? End of day thinking a bit more abt how tis yr's budget would affect you probably a lot more pertinent, tio boh? No point one lar this kind of celebrity scandal news Bullshit.. Tok tok chio chio a bit but in the end oso liao si kan.

I do like the reference to seagulls one bro make though.

KNN the one and only Eric Cantona lar hahahahahahahaha!!!

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much."

TheGreatOne
12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much."

Ya i remember that quote, and you know what?

He said he don't even know what the fuck was he talking about when the seagull question was raised in a later interview.

Johnston
12-03-2010, 10:53 AM
What all this talk about ungrateful this and that?
Historically whenever celebrities get into shit, sponsors, friends etc fly like the wind.

Jack neo also helped Mishibishi sell plenty Air Con right? surely they earn more thatn whatever stupid fee he get from his silly ad :rolleyes: when in trouble "we are not renewing contracts"

Who among here dares to say in the NKF and Reverend Ming Yi best days they never even give them some respects if not money? its only when all the shit comes out then u don like them anymore....:rolleyes:

Its only when u get into the shits that you know who is the true pals , not the ones who only want to be with u coz u can launch career :p

storm70
12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Come on, this are all show show, jack will still be the largest shareholder.Why at tis time ??????????????????

ad_riche
12-03-2010, 12:06 PM
I more interested if mark lee got same scandal like jackass.Hope some whistle blower will surface,then it will be even more interesting.

Hamlet
12-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Smart move on Mark Lee ..If not there goes the J Team ..

Anyway , got to give few credits for jack for standin up to admit his mistakes ..:)

hermit1313
12-03-2010, 12:34 PM
cant believe so many ppl think like a dinosaur era... MArk Lee setup his own co tat is great... who knows he may have outdo his master, and i dun think Jack will disagree wif that... if he can boost our media industry in greater heights so tat i can at least watch a decent show made in Singapore... it will be remarkable... till date i have not watch a single local movie or drama since 4 yrs ago... please make something decent tat is worth my time watching for once...

The_Chef
12-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Same same la......

Everyone will forget what someone else has done for him before. right, PaiKia69?

You have to hear from the horse's mouth, to know what he is actually planning or thinking.

Look at Ah NAN GE!!! He is so loyal enough to act as a bodyguard, to fend off the nosy reporters during Jack Neo's media press.

elephanto
12-03-2010, 03:34 PM
but dont forget its me who put you were you were now, and i can put you back down too. :D

Anyone who recognises this must be an old fogey too :eek:

"Don't you want me baby?" - Human League.

Old fogey ... sigh ......

Longitude
12-03-2010, 04:13 PM
What all this talk about ungrateful this and that?
Historically whenever celebrities get into shit, sponsors, friends etc fly like the wind.

Jack neo also helped Mishibishi sell plenty Air Con right? surely they earn more thatn whatever stupid fee he get from his silly ad :rolleyes: when in trouble "we are not renewing contracts"

Who among here dares to say in the NKF and Reverend Ming Yi best days they never even give them some respects if not money? its only when all the shit comes out then u don like them anymore....:rolleyes:

Its only when u get into the shits that you know who is the true pals , not the ones who only want to be with u coz u can launch career :p

Gratitude is but a sometime thing. Goodwill is earned by many acts; it can be lost by one.

kt88_2
12-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I remember many years ago when Mark Lee pissed the whole world off and missed out on the Star Awards Top 10, and Jack Neo defended him and pleaded to Singapore for him, I told my frens that this Mark Lee looks like an selfish ungrateful brat.......

Finally my judgement has proven to be true. Benefactor kenna one big case and he just chose to go away. Obviously he is not highly educated so didnt know the meaning of Yin2 Shui3 Shi1 Yuan2 (drink water and ponder the source of it). God has eyes one, let's see what happens next :)

think he setup another company to continue what that j ass lost this round,they r still together juz that on surface they seperate,but under they still work together. that j ass ppl would scare to work with liao, so need another new company mah,like change soup don change medicine,chinese saying:D,one thing i note is why the garment every time praise those ppl all turn out got problem one,like durai,monk,j ass,this one even got PBM,or someting, funny ,like that yeo guy also ,pay millions but talk like market auntie,jialat leh,nowsaday don know what to say, some even say food menu,now talk abt dress code.:(

mrfireball59
12-03-2010, 04:28 PM
i am just :confused: . i tot this forum is to discuss about sex. Mark Lee is ungrateful or grateful or clever and so on and on... what is there to do with this forum :confused: LETS MOVE ON.

JIKED D
12-03-2010, 04:59 PM
i am just :confused: . i tot this forum is to discuss about sex. Mark Lee is ungrateful or grateful or clever and so on and on... what is there to do with this forum :confused: LETS MOVE ON.

isn't this a Sex forum and Adult Discussion about Sex? Become a gossip page fr gossiping if Mark Lee ungrateful or not ...

Shouldn't those old birds or moderator zap ppl for this starting this kind of discussion at the wrong section?

jacky43
12-03-2010, 05:00 PM
The more i read this entertainment news, i kind of think ppls in their circle like to b surround by fans or followers. Seldom ppls will follow clean guys and gals, is only when they create say magic, sex, is good to feel stone kind of things. Many ppl follows!

This country seem there r no worthly artists for youngsters to chase after, the older gen uncles and aunty probably is a big market. Rather profit, no wonder Marchus Chin is doing fine with RC singing competition.

I shall end my discussion, thanks for reading!

englii56
12-03-2010, 07:46 PM
i tell u why jack neo only ask him go to health centre when good loban jack neo take all

joytotheworld
12-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Pock-marked Lee was to frequent health centre and call prostitutes. Now he want to act moral and want to slap Jack Neo. Fuck lah, Mark Lee you are a hypocrite I hope your deeds will be exposed some day. :mad:

owen10
13-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Please see the shareholdings of Mark Lee's new company, 3MART (3Ms Artiste Company):

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co

huh??? i thought i read somewhr in CNA forum, someone posted that Mark lee set up his Co called Huang Productions?

donalduck
13-03-2010, 05:23 AM

This is somewhat true....... mod, pls remove this topic

chc218
13-03-2010, 06:28 AM
The next cheko could be Mark himself.He will be directing soon.The way he talk and brat,good or bad to him i would not know.Let hope he can control himself.Let see when young girls sms him asking for opening.His dick might override his minds and continue his master works.

shaggerific
13-03-2010, 11:58 AM

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co

Hmm, something is wrong with the maths here isnt's it? Total shareholding is 110% :p