PDA

View Full Version : 1st anal wif gf

fac89
11-03-2010, 05:19 AM
I had my 1st anal sex wif my gf a moment ago. Its 100% true and damm exciting hence wana share wif bro and sis her. Been together for 1yr plus, she is a super high sex drive gal nv had enuff on bed. She is all along interested in anal sex but scare tat it hurts hence she dun dare to try after several attempts. Abt an hr ago, we as usual finished our deed and bathing together in toilet, suddenly her mum work up and asked who in toilet, i replied.. Haha.. She thought i was bathing hence waiting outside for me to finish.. Can hear her opening frigde etc.. My gf and i were super scare as imagine her mum see us bathing together.. Haha.. We juz kept quiet and pretend to b bathing 'alone'. At tis time, i was playing wif my gf asshole while fingering her wif soap on.. She wanted to moan but cant!! She pushed me away and i warned her a shhh gesture.. Haha.. Song! I knew tat she has no place to go.. I grabbed her and fondled her making her high while my finger was still fingering her ass.. Bent her over to standing doggie postion, put some shower foam and insert my cock in. Damn, the feeling was damn gd! Super tight! Warm! Wif her mum juz outside the toilet. Imagine fucking someone daughter ass and was seperated by juz a 2inches thick door? Haha.. I pump and pump, coundnt cum as we juz finish 1 rd in room b4 comming out to bath.. Seeing my gf expression of horny, pain and enjoying in, i felt even beta.. Abt 10min past, can hear her mum left kitchen and went back to rm.. Haha.. Faster wash up and clean ourselve.. Went back to room and cont!! Its my 1st anal sex and cum inside ass.. Damm gd! But can see my gf asshole very red and sore. (pls note, if into anal sex, lotsa of ky or saliava is needed! In room, we used my gf hand lotion..

lasivious
11-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience. Any more?

Savanna
11-03-2010, 05:49 AM
In Kitchen use what???

Cooking Oil or Butter??? Which one better??? :D

Next day your GF can walk anot???

11-03-2010, 05:57 AM
got pix to share??hahha
exciting man..with the mum outside the toilet

nitetcrawler
11-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Hope to hear more.

wx314
11-03-2010, 09:17 AM
In Kitchen use what???

If first time, use extra-virgin olive oil.

If playing violent games, use canola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapeseed) oil.

If hj, use palm oil.

For taste, don't forget to add salt, pepper and a dash of red wine (I am guessing this is red meat).

Flesh
11-03-2010, 11:34 AM
In Kitchen use what???

Next day your GF can walk anot???

Ha. If at petrol pump, use 95 or Or heavy duty engine lubricant?

If at Serangoon road, use Snake oil or chapati oil ?

Good going bro. AJ is a shit job but someone's got to do it! :p

Bangster
11-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Zhabor oo cheebai, zor nee ai gan ka-chng leh?

jit gai noh-ghia mm zai see...tior bair jior jialat liao...lanjiao boi sai eng!!

gilagila100
11-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Ha. If at petrol pump, use 95 or Or heavy duty engine lubricant?

If at Serangoon road, use Snake oil or chapati oil ?

Good going bro. AJ is a shit job but someone's got to do it! :p

Use 95, be careful hor ... extremely flammable later ass on fire :D

Heil Hitler
11-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Just outta curiousity, did your gf feel like she needed to take a shit after u dumped ur cum in her backdoor? :D

Cos that's what I hear happens - much like a suppository being shoved into the rear end and the after effects are like you gotta take a dump.

Anyone can verify?

scarecrow
12-03-2010, 04:30 AM
Initially the girl will have the feeling. More like having wind from what my girls told me. So just make sure she takes a proper dump and clear out the anus in the shower before you start doing the deed. That's what I had both of them do before their first time having anal.
Coincidentally, I deflowered my 2nd gf's butt in a similar situation with the TS. Her mum was in the room next to hers and our room door wasn't locked. Only difference was that she knew it was coming. Between having her pussy and butt deflowered that night, she chose the latter.
If her mum had came over and saw me deflowering her daugther's butt, I don't think I will be alive and posting this now. :p

Valdes
12-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Dude TS, I totally envy you.

In such an environment and doing something so kinky, I hope someday I will get to try it too :rolleyes:

BlitzKriez
12-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Haha nice one bro~ i bet its thrilling to do it :P hope you can get it more often from now :P

The_Chef
12-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Haha! welcome to the dark side...

You sure her mum don't know wht u 2 are doing inside? :)

ANAL her virgin... and she no sounds?!

JIU XING
12-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Zhabor oo cheebai, zor nee ai gan ka-chng leh?

jit gai noh-ghia mm zai see...tior bair jior jialat liao...lanjiao boi sai eng!!

wahahaha... teohew way??? :D :D

DESIREME
12-03-2010, 04:43 PM
When we are make love i try to make her high and try the anal in half way she scream pain.

so i stop no luck:mad:

Savanna
12-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Get her a couple of drinks first... :D

scarecrow
13-03-2010, 03:10 AM
Haha! welcome to the dark side...

You sure her mum don't know wht u 2 are doing inside? :)

ANAL her virgin... and she no sounds?!

Some parents know but just accept it as something that happens. Funkiest dad I've ever seen left a family pack of durex on the daugther's table the next morning.

fac89
13-03-2010, 06:05 AM
thanks all for the reply. I was lucky tat nite. Indeed its painful for her even after 2 days but i told her after a few more times, she will b fine le. Haha.. Same as virgin sex, starting painful, after tat, they wana more! Haha.. Havent try for days. Will update again if there is another chance!

sibaysong4u
13-03-2010, 09:42 AM
1st anal and she dun BLEED????:confused:

havana
13-03-2010, 11:13 AM
wahahaha... teohew way??? :D :D

Hei, hei......Ti kor liang, ti kor chor...:D

Sesshomaru
13-03-2010, 02:57 PM
i've also tried with my gf before, used lots of aloe vera, but she still complained its pain. Felt i've in a way "bullied" her. Stop doing it ever since.. Not many girls are open to anal yea?

raykwok79
13-03-2010, 03:55 PM
well, I anal my few gfs. they need to be lubricated and fully high then enter will nt be painful! use oil or gel together with licking & finger. will open easily.

cereal-killer
13-03-2010, 04:32 PM

small ma... thats why no bleeding

fac89
13-03-2010, 04:39 PM
well, I anal my few gfs. they need to be lubricated and fully high then enter will nt be painful! use oil or gel together with licking & finger. will open easily.

True... They have to be fully high, licking and fingering will help too!

some_
21-03-2010, 06:16 AM
seldom do it unless my bf ask for it when im very high and horny, but still it got to be done with lots of lubricate

raykwok79
21-03-2010, 08:36 AM
lubrication and foreplay is crucial for anal fuck.

Frankiestine
21-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Fuck anal doing doggie sytle put your hand to the front and stimulate her pussy...that should take her mind off the discomfort..:D:D

Occam
21-03-2010, 01:43 PM
thanks all for the reply. I was lucky tat nite. Indeed its painful for her even after 2 days but i told her after a few more times, she will b fine le. Haha.. Same as virgin sex, starting painful, after tat, they wana more! Haha.. Havent try for days. Will update again if there is another chance!

Yes Yes, please update again :D

BigGuy
22-03-2010, 12:30 AM
I guess there's no easy trick to go anal..........

An MILF i did was very resistant.....got to make her 'high' and whacked in...casualty with both sides but the feel indeed as good.

2nd time was good and easy.......lubricated and she learned to enjoy........that time was wow......purrrfect

VanGogh
22-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Bro, how to do anal ? :o

My GF willing to try, no matter how, cannot enter... too tight leh. .. 1 time dick head enter liao, she scream pain... i quickly pull didi out.. ..

Anal Old Bird here can share some tips with me plsssss ? :D

BigGuy
22-03-2010, 12:58 AM
while making out, on and off massage the hole....you start off fingering the ass.....this would prepare her any awkwardness later....of course assuming everything is clean.

You can do the normal AR, while fingering, apply your saliva (some people use KY gel) or your cum. You need to do this and at the same time put your dick and puch in slowly with the help of your finger. Once you feel it's making headway, massaging her buttocks and open (like open durian) to allow your dick going in. Again w headway, ram it in. It's painful but once in, do so like you making it out.

Sweet talk her and she will learn to like it. Different people different strokes ah.

forumer
22-03-2010, 01:21 AM
loads of lube would help... and dun force her, if not the hole would close tighter...

scarecrow
22-03-2010, 02:09 AM

Have to go slow and gentle with lots of lube. Most importantly, the girl has to be relaxed. I just don't understand how some girls can take it up the butt without warning the first time round.
I had 3 girls who were grimacing during their first time having anal and 2 others where I took 3 minutes to get about 2 inches in before they gave up. Yet, there are girls who can claim that their partners can 'accidentally' insert in one had thrust during doggy.

Anyway, bleeding is really bad in that area. Rectal infections are not to joke around with.

Trevayne
22-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Rectal infections are not to joke around with.

Always have to go slow and use lots of lube. Once the head is inside, half the job done. Just shift to a position that causes the least pain and go on from there. Slow and Easy is the Key. My experience at least.

fac89
06-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Thank you everyone for reading. More juicy stories abt my GF coming up in new thread! Stay tune...

AssLover
06-04-2010, 03:13 AM
apply lube and any over the counter numbness cream (bencozine)....for couple of days and use a butt plugg (small cock like device for anal)....then when she is taking the butt plugg in without issue ....be ready to insert! have fun...Ass is the best thing and always tight:-)

slickdick87
06-04-2010, 10:58 AM
If you poke poke, suddenly her shit comes out how?

terrible ted
06-04-2010, 11:58 AM
If you poke poke, suddenly her shit comes out how?

Then you eat it. Don't waste.

iceheart
07-04-2010, 12:37 AM
well use lots of lube esp water based one because oil based lube can damage the inner lining of the colon which is hazardous to health

blk437
07-04-2010, 01:10 AM
This is 100% genuine real life account.
I have anal sex with my ex-gf also. Must play with her pussy make her super super song liao then slowly lub her asshole. Lub her asshole and my cock slowly slowly shove it in. Initially she kaubei but after a while she told me super shiok. She told me how she wished that i am a negro fucking her with a super big long cock. She told me the feeling is strange but eventually becomes very very shiok. Another good thing with anal sex is i can shoot in as many load as i wanted.

Another ex gf of mine was those a bit also pain kind of gal. However to my surprise she allowed me to try anal sex with her. Initially she also kaubei but after a while she also say very shiok. I was quite stunned because she is those a bit also pain woman and she can ask for anal sex times and times again. Strange.

All these are 100% true. Shiok maybe the anal is near their G-spot from the front. But was also told actually there was nothing known as G-Spot at all. But what the heck as long as we enjoy anal sex can liao.. :cool:

BobbyLover
09-04-2010, 02:34 PM
looks like many brothers here have experiences on anal. I wish my wife will allow me have anal with her some day. She keep thinking that this is not natural so dare not want to do it.

stiletto
09-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I have a similar problem. I want to try anal but my husband won't try anal with me because he thinks it's unnatural.

To those of you who have tried anal, if your partner clears her passageway beforehand does your manhood smell like s$&! afterwards? Just wondering

assster
09-04-2010, 07:26 PM
in most bros experience, there's bleeding??

i've fucked quite a few asses before leh, but never had i encountered any bleeding.. heng ah... i scared blood leh.. haha

poorman4sex
09-04-2010, 07:26 PM
clear or no clear the passage way is one thing...

but doing raw on the asshole... i highly not recommend.
i always use condom when going anal. So far quite clean but sometimes can see abit of S#@% stuck on the condom, and beware as S$#% carries alot of viruses some deadly enough to kill you.

SO far I only did it with my FB, she say no shiok leh.... but today when i anal her, she say she got the wanted to be shaft in the pussy feeling... so remove condom and fuck her infront. (dun use the condom on the pussy also after you anal her, pls respect the ladies giving in to you).

As for my wife.... only did her once when she is drunk.... no debrief after that, she too drunk to notice. I also no tell her else next time when i drunk she shaft a durian into my ass...

erandom
09-04-2010, 11:06 PM
tried with a FB recently. first time, tried without condom, relied only on pussy juice. couldn't get in, too tight.

second time, used a condom. didn't use lube (condom's sufficient). he slowly pushed in. slight pain when trying to push in and actually pushing in the dickhead. once the shaft slides in, it was painless.

just felt strange, not uncomfortable, but not stimulating either leh. the sensation to shit was damn strong. i think no shit actually, just the sensation. sorry if it turns anybody off, the dick when thrusting in and then out of the ass feels like a piece of shit coming out. haha.

when he finally removed his dick, i was so afraid shit would follow after his dick. really felt like pang sai-ing. but nothing la, nothing on the condom either. threw condom away and continued raw. hee.

it was something new. will try it again another time. maybe first time thats why got strange feeling.

blk437
10-04-2010, 01:34 AM
SO far I only did it with my FB, she say no shiok leh.... but today when i anal her, she say she got the wanted to be shaft in the pussy feeling... so remove condom and fuck her infront. (dun use the condom on the pussy also after you anal her, pls respect the ladies giving in to you).

Bro yes that's right. When i anal sex with my ex gf.. she told me she wished she could have another guy fuck her pussy while i fuck her anus..

Also be it clear or no clear passage way there bound to be some smell... So what i did was to place a bottle of giogio armani aqua di gio perfume by the side and spray as and when necessary... Hehehe...;)

hipgrinder
11-04-2010, 12:00 AM
if it is your first time, and both of you not experienced, then better spend more time doing the 'basics.

1) Clean passage way.
No matter how clean you think it is, its always better to clean it once more. Performing enema a few times is likely to be the most effective method. Try to skip your last meal as well. Use gentle soap for 'final touch up' to avoid smell, both surface and inside.
Don't forget, he might want you to blow him in between the AJ.

If accident happens (it does), Guys, I humbly advise you not to react negatively, as it will hurt your gal's feelings. Gals, take it with a stride, it really do happen to everyone. So, to avoid any embarrassment, be more thorough during your preparation.

2) Plenty of Lubes
The rectum and anal passage is different from the vaginal, and is much tighter. Even experienced gals may experience tear/pain if not sufficiently lubed. For first timer, I advice you to lube til its DRIPPING wet. You won't want to spoil your first time right?
USE WATER/SILICON-BASED lubes, not OIL-BASED. KY Jelly is lousy. Try IQ or WET (from sex shop) or astroglide (from pharmacy) or any lube that is very fluid (flows easily, not heavy, not sticky)

3) Fingering
Guys, use your lubed finger(s) to massage gently her rectum, to relax the muscles there and to expand her rectum. Start with 1 finger, followed by 2...then maybe 3, you judge.

4) Start Slow
No matter how experienced you are, always do your first penetration slowly. Only after successful entry, do you pick up your speed and force.

5) Enjoy if you like it. Communicate if you don't.

As for whether to wear a condom, its up to individual. I understand some may find it unhygienic if done raw. I personally do it raw, as it is more pleasurable, and my gal always cleans very thoroughly.

More importantly, I experienced before that the condom, in the midst of fucking, have some crumpled folds, these small little folds/crumpled rubber, will cause a lot of irritation to the gal.

Still, do what you are more comfortable with. AJ is very addictive, for both guys and gals. My gal always request for AJ, and I play with her pussy with a vibrator.

poorman4sex
11-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Bro yes that's right. When i anal sex with my ex gf.. she told me she wished she could have another guy fuck her pussy while i fuck her anus..

Also be it clear or no clear passage way there bound to be some smell... So what i did was to place a bottle of giogio armani aqua di gio perfume by the side and spray as and when necessary... Hehehe...;)

haha... she told me the same thing but i dun think she wanted another guy in her pussy... so i say next time i shaft her with toy~:D
actually was trying to dump her, she is getting sticky but the sex drive always overcomes me and I always return for more....:D