PDA

View Full Version : Wife know it

hitachi
10-03-2010, 06:15 PM
A few mth back, some how my wife know i visit HC. But she been keeping silent till she know i been visit this HC in GLS. Till now i still don know how she know it. I confess to her one day b'cos I already know she knew it and she is feeling very hurt but this been the same feeling for me that I being feeling very bad too for hurting her :( I bet for forgiveness and we both cry together as we feeling bad for what we are. she cry b'cos she haven't have sexual intercourse with me as she feeling very pain even before i penetration, so i need to release and solution is go to HC. But everytime feeling very bad for what i done.

So brother, don think ur wife don noe what u eat outside. Know the limit!

Gunblader
10-03-2010, 07:41 PM
u mean u married till now, ur wife is still a virgin?
then are u still going hc since ur wife is feeling pain b4 ur insertion?

redsnappersoo
10-03-2010, 09:32 PM
weighing scale is in your hands. you decide which weight you want to place on either side.

yoursecret
11-03-2010, 01:37 AM
This is a true sad story that happens to a lot of people im sure

uobboss
11-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Bro u posted in wrong section will get zapped by boss

Well it depends on individuals .

My wife know i frequent massage centres and FLs here and is sucker for massage since young .

But her limit is as long as no FJ she ok de :D

KOJAD
11-03-2010, 06:02 AM

Yup, speically for old couples. The longer one get married, less intercourse desire with your partner.
Majority end up in the TN/HC for quick release:rolleyes:

ah_loy
11-03-2010, 06:10 AM
A few mth back, some how my wife know i visit HC. But she been keeping silent till she know i been visit this HC in GLS. Till now i still don know how she know it. I confess to her one day b'cos I already know she knew it and she is feeling very hurt but this been the same feeling for me that I being feeling very bad too for hurting her :( I bet for forgiveness and we both cry together as we feeling bad for what we are. she cry b'cos she haven't have sexual intercourse with me as she feeling very pain even before i penetration, so i need to release and solution is go to HC. But everytime feeling very bad for what i done.

Can you post elsewhere? Wrong section, AH...

38tiger
11-03-2010, 06:25 AM

Yup, speically for old couples. The longer one get married, less intercourse desire with your partner.
Majority end up in the TN/HC for quick release:rolleyes:

my sentiments to both of you,

as i can see most of our wife will surely know b'cos after your session you leave behind some smell of oil or shower and maybe ladies smell...:rolleyes:

kgbkgb
11-03-2010, 10:11 AM
This is a case of after makan, didn't wipe yr mouth clean. keke

hoho99
11-03-2010, 10:47 AM
she cry b'cos she haven't have sexual intercourse with me as she feeling very pain even before i penetration, so i need to release and solution is go to HC. But everytime feeling very bad for what i done.

i think the issue is you rather spend the money on HC girls than bringing your wife to see a doctor?:eek:

Love-making is a wonderful thing my friend.
Bonking is er, the most popular thingy in sbf:D

joker_man
11-03-2010, 10:55 AM
i think the issue is you rather spend the money on HC girls than bringing your wife to see a doctor?:eek:

Love-making is a wonderful thing my friend.
Bonking is er, the most popular thingy in sbf:D

ya lol should bring yr wife to doctor

kgbkgb
11-03-2010, 01:40 PM
i tink most of the time, it's due to insufficient foreplay. some women take very long to get aroused. if not aroused, cunt will not be wet therefore painful when penetrate

gilagila100
11-03-2010, 02:08 PM

Go see doctor or counsellors, this is not going to work in the long term.

wanabe_2006
11-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I symphatise with bro somewhat since I was in similar situation.

Wife does not enjoy love making, refuse to see doctor (infact I went to show I want to work things out). And since planning family, we never had sex for 4yrs already. I gaveup after trying to work things out ... She seem to prefer I settle it out myself .. Of course did not say it out that way.

Now I just go out for supper when hungry. Just wipe mouth after supper, and dun eat at dirty place. also unlike some bros, I keep low profile ... Always cheong alone. I'm happy, she also happy ... I'm a good father and husband (I think).

I never bonk same girl too many times, at most 4 times cos we really click and very lusty.

FunnyMan
11-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Bro u posted in wrong section will get zapped by boss

Well it depends on individuals .

My wife know i frequent massage centres and FLs here and is sucker for massage since young .

But her limit is as long as no FJ she ok de :D

uobboss,

but how your wife verify that you never do fj? and did you actually manage to stop fj or just say only?

uobboss
11-03-2010, 05:16 PM
uobboss,

but how your wife verify that you never do fj? and did you actually manage to stop fj or just say only?

Well it boils down to trust between us lor . But i really stopped .

Can do anything but dun get caught and muz be able to perform if got standby rifle :D

hitachi
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Where should i post than? :confused: Is a topic that i used to go HC. Wife don really like to see doc n we didn't discuss much about sex issue. I don't know how long i can tahan also :rolleyes: . I used to feel like i got a GPMG but no place to test, so sad :(

KOJAD
11-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Where should i post than? :confused: Is a topic that i used to go HC. Wife don really like to see doc n we didn't discuss much about sex issue. I don't know how long i can tahan also :rolleyes: . I used to feel like i got a GPMG but no place to test, so sad :(

Relaxe, your topic involve HC and dun worry. Gd response from SBF bros. :)

Wl upz when power rtn and cheers!!!

KOJAD

hitachi
11-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Hope any brother got same problem with me feel that we are not alone. Maybe we some day we share more on "how to cheong w/o getting know by wife" haha... but i don't think i'll go to HC at GLS again. :( my favour place

Steadyman1
11-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Where should i post than? :confused: Is a topic that i used to go HC. Wife don really like to see doc n we didn't discuss much about sex issue.

This is where your problems lies at. Open up and discuss. She is your wife and you are her husband. Hiding and keep to oneself can't solve especially sex you need 2 beings to fulfill. Look for a lady family counsellor and that may help both of you.

hitachi
12-03-2010, 05:39 PM
All this to be open both parties but if only my side open than is difficult too. As for lady counsellor, wife is take this as very personal can't open discuss with other even counsellor. Sometime, things just not as easy to be if problem lies on you.

bugmenot
12-03-2010, 05:50 PM
All this to be open both parties but if only my side open than is difficult too. As for lady counsellor, wife is take this as very personal can't open discuss with other even counsellor. Sometime, things just not as easy to be if problem lies on you.

Agreed bro. The issue can only be resolved if both parties are agreeable to work something out...

Calvary
13-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Suggest you promise your wife you will never be unfaithful again and just go on doing what you have been doing until the next time you get caught.

Not really about your wife knowing but rather you getting caught. You're a guy, you're going to stray again, just as I know I am going to engage FLs here. You focusing on your wife knowing rather than what you did wrong to get discovered.

Be more careful, not introspective.

chinesebro
13-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Most wives will know if you are "playing away", they are more sensitive to changes in behaviour, attitude, etc.
A lot will just close one eye and not confront you as they don't want to be lied to. They are happy as long as you are a good provider for the family and take care of things.
This doesn't mean you can go all over the place and show off / get caught JN style, that just brings shame to the wife & family.
Be careful, be decreet.

FunnyMan
13-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Most wives will know if you are "playing away", they are more sensitive to changes in behaviour, attitude, etc.
A lot will just close one eye and not confront you as they don't want to be lied to. They are happy as long as you are a good provider for the family and take care of things.
This doesn't mean you can go all over the place and show off / get caught JN style, that just brings shame to the wife & family.
Be careful, be decreet.

very well said, chinesebro.

uobboss, thanks for answering and sharing, kudos to you for being able to control yourself. not every bro can do that.

uobboss
13-03-2010, 07:14 PM
very well said, chinesebro.

uobboss, thanks for answering and sharing, kudos to you for being able to control yourself. not every bro can do that.

Well she know my only weakness is massage .

A good massage is better than having sex (old man)

So compromise with her only massage + hj and no sex and she agrees .

With that she happy i happy oso :D

ch18
13-03-2010, 08:08 PM
I symphatise with bro somewhat since I was in similar situation.

Wife does not enjoy love making, refuse to see doctor (infact I went to show I want to work things out). And since planning family, we never had sex for 4yrs already. I gaveup after trying to work things out ... She seem to prefer I settle it out myself .. Of course did not say it out that way.

Now I just go out for supper when hungry. Just wipe mouth after supper, and dun eat at dirty place. also unlike some bros, I keep low profile ... Always cheong alone. I'm happy, she also happy ... I'm a good father and husband (I think).

I never bonk same girl too many times, at most 4 times cos we really click and very lusty.

you are my idol man.... I'm trying to follow your way cos wife don't enjoy sex either after giving birth to two cute kids.... :(

kind of sad lah but man got our urge too..... Sigh!

Ruination
13-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Is compromising with wifey when she is not frisky anymore the exception or the rule ?

I mean, would they rather we go out and play discreetly than do it with us ?

chaos_7827
14-03-2010, 03:07 PM
I fully agree with you guys. Every man has sexual needs and the urge. If wife cannot provide our meet your expectation, man tend to steal meat from outside. :D

ch18
14-03-2010, 03:19 PM
I fully agree with you guys. Every man has sexual needs and the urge. If wife cannot provide our meet your expectation, man tend to steal meat from outside. :D

Fully agreed.....
What to do? Man has urge but wife not interested, paid sex better than doing something against the law lah....

uobboss
14-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Is compromising with wifey when she is not frisky anymore the exception or the rule ?

I mean, would they rather we go out and play discreetly than do it with us ?

most women will not even wanna compromise

if u get caught be prepare to lose half ur assests and monthly maintainence fee .

alr182004
14-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Bro Hitachi, you have a challenging situation. Both of you should see a counsellor. Good that you stay away from commercial sex for now, and hope both of you could overcome this problem.

Another challenge many bros here faced is as wifey's age grows, then you will have babies, kid's education, career and all these putting stress on sustainable sexual relationship.... will us not get tempted to eat outside?? Will you ever not get attracted by younger, sexy ladies who sexually performs better than your wife?? Getting married is a big decision. Sustaining it is even tougher...

itcyman
14-03-2010, 05:55 PM
After all, we men are just human and can't blame us for the urge. Especially when the partner at home has no desire at all :o

I believe even the most decent man has looked for FL before, that's why we are all SBF members :D

terrarompa
14-03-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm not married so I can't feel the agony of the TS. But wouldn't couples before their marriage, have any basic understanding of such biological needs (a.k.a sex for pleasure, not just reproduction) of their future spouse?

Besides all those practical issues like applying for flat, staying with in-laws or not, paying for the wedding dinner etc, I believe this component of a relationship is essential to ensuring a lasting marriage.

For me, I wouldn't marry a girl if I know her passion for sex is low, or worse, dislike it. Its like buying a good looking car but it has a weak engine and can't give you the sensation of speed, power and handling when you need it.

While it's true that after marriage and having kids, a woman's sexual urge is likely to decline due to numerous responsibilities to the family, it would be a lot worse if she didn't like sex in the first place. How can the husband be satisfied in this area? If you ask any of the HC girls, they'll tell you first hand that its the main reason why so many accomplished men who love their wife and family still go out and seek paid sex. Its a natural urge that needs to be somehow fulfilled.

If the expectations aren't set correctly before marriage, it'll bound to run into problems. Sexual urge unlike money issues, can't be settled easily. My 2 cts.

onimusha76
14-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi all sbf bro, there is once when I went to hc for a quick release my wife call me and ask me where am I? I told her having meeting , the she said like that ok. When reach Hme she ask my some funny question such as , y nowadays u dress well and come back Hme late almost every friday.start to hint if my husband outside got woman I chop that thing off. Fxxk, sign... I think she supect me go hc for fj kind of service.

fatty_leo
15-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Hope any brother got same problem with me feel that we are not alone. Maybe we some day we share more on "how to cheong w/o getting know by wife" haha... but i don't think i'll go to HC at GLS again. :( my favour place

First thing, how did your wife found out about the HC? Did u use credit card to pay or she/she engaged a PI to followed u ?

Use cash and do not go to same place all the time should do the trick;)

fatty_leo
15-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Hi all sbf bro, there is once when I went to hc for a quick release my wife call me and ask me where am I? I told her having meeting , the she said like that ok. When reach Hme she ask my some funny question such as , y nowadays u dress well and come back Hme late almost every friday.start to hint if my husband outside got woman I chop that thing off. Fxxk, sign... I think she supect me go hc for fj kind of service.

Anyone will suspect something if it become a routine. Change your routine bro. But some wives just like to give warning:rolleyes: every now and then as a preventive measures. Do not fall into their traps unless you are caught red handed;)

Steadyman1
16-03-2010, 05:57 PM

Understand your constraint and nobody could help her unless herself.
She is her own destiny. Sticking with her own perception of being personal and salvage the marriage life. It is sad but that is the fact.

Possible that you aren't spending enough time with her or her social network is limited resulting her building this personality of being unopened?

Alternative you can consult a counsellor and with your time spend with your wife, you might indirectly help her and definitely helping yourself.

Unless you can endure without releasing the rest of your life.

devilutd
17-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Bro Hitachi,

Recall why you married your wife in the first place, should be more than sex, right?

Control your desire for now and savage your marriage if you still love her.

Give her time to cool down before u advise her to see doctor/counsellor. Otherwise, she will think u r forcing on her and u r blaming her for your mistakes.

After the cooling period, then discuss openly how both of u want to approach the future.

A better tomorrow.

FookKew
17-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Unless you can endure without releasing the rest of your life.

WOW senior can u tahan so long or not urself? wahahah... when we going again har? my bday coming....:p

Steadyman1
18-03-2010, 05:35 PM
WOW senior can u tahan so long or not urself? wahahah... when we going again har? my bday coming....:p

Let me know if you can tahan that long.... I award you a CUP. Didn't know your bday coming I only know my good old kaki one.:p Pai say....:D Nevertheless, do let me know if got happening as I long time never cheong liao....:cool:

hitachi
18-03-2010, 06:14 PM
To all brother,

I really like to thanks all brother here to give me so much advice, all this really help me a lot. :) I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart. ;)

Traver
21-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Reading thro the thread, realise you must have gone thro a terrible time during the confession.

Well, do take care in your further excursions. If you are planning any that is.

hitachi
25-03-2010, 06:11 PM
She also being blaming herself for not able to let her husband to make love. Few weeks after the confession, she still feeling so hurt. Than one day while she still thinking about this matter and suddenly she pop up said that she want to leave me and she'll just walk away :eek: she said she'll not back to get a single cents from me. I am so touch ;)

I was feeling so bad seeing myself as her husband and I doing such a thing to hurt her, I being asking myself what all this years have I done for her? :(

jojoman
25-03-2010, 09:11 PM
my wife ask me go outside look for other girls....

Luctan1
26-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Hitachi,

I have had many pretty gfs. Great sex with girls who are not wife material. Ended up marrying a girl who is wife material with quite a low sex drive. Sometimes I also eat outside coz I don’t have much of a choice. I will get to bonk my wife. But she just seems so reluctant and I just get so turned off.

I don’t think I am in a better position than you in this sense. Everything else is good and fine. But the animal sex is just not there. And there are times I feel I just need that.

Luctan1
26-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Hitachi, you have my sympathies. I know how it feels. Unfortunately, life is like that for some of us.

spurscheong
26-03-2010, 01:23 AM
bro hitachi

after reading your thread i perfectly understand how u feel. i'm in the same situation and my wife and me are married for more than 5 years. we tried initially but each time she would feel pain. in the end i would go to hc and fl to release but the worst thing is that my wife trusts me a lot and that makes me feel bad. sigh......

KOJAD
26-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Very touching.

Bro Hitachi, you want to post the problem or to solve your problem?:confused:

snk6566
26-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Bro hitachi,
just to share something with you, I have had my share of girlfriends, one nite stands, flings, married women etc... After I got married, I had never strayed outside up till only last year, then I started to find fls and visit hc. I am a horny guy, so even I fuck outside, I still make love passionately with my OC. so she never suspected anything till today. Sometimes, I even try to arouse my OC at nite after I went bonking in the afternoon, and some times she don't even want. My trick is always go when she thinks you are working, so she won't suspect you. I always go home after work, I don't drink or go party at night.( totally gave it up)and I do not gamble, less for the weekly 4d,so she trust me 100%. Also, try to heat things up in ur bedroom, buy toys, experience with things, if she's too dry, buy lub. Get her to dress up for you, role play,all those stuff. It might work for you like it work for me... Just give it some time... Good luck bro!

cnnbccb
26-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Bro Hitachi

It takes 2 hands to clap and I don't blame you eating outside just to release. When OC start to reject us, what can we do? ALways PCC also sian right.

Any comments?

hitachi
29-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Kojad,

all this is to share, not post or solve. B'cas by posting don't solve and to solve than i would have go to doc. right? :rolleyes:

Is very difficult to share with ppl we know and i just can't keep it to myself, so at lease now i know i m not alone. Now, i know some of us choose to PCC :rolleyes: (cnnbccb), some so energetic can perform day and night (snk6566) haha.. :D and someone just like me haha.. (spurschoeng) but just be careful, what will she do if someday she know it? think hard about it. :confused:

fuckshit
29-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Porn surfing is a cheaper alternative, although nothing beats a pulsating, wet and hairy cheeby.

But everytime pay money also sian. Dun pay money you risk doing a Jack Neo

Both ways men are fucked

b00ze
30-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Bros, I realised most of you all have problems with OC not obliging to sex therefore you resorted to "eating out".

Have you all ever think that the problem could lie with you? The lack of foreplay and passion is killing the sex.

I understand sometimes we just wanna get down to "biz", finished, turned over and zzz... Actually the woman want to have foreplay, kisses, hugs and eventually a nice short chat after the session.

Myself sometimes do visit HC/TN as well, most of the time, I just do HJ or at most BM. I'm not saying that I'm a saint or I'm right. I observed that some of the brothers seemed to think that only FJ is bad, the rest are ok?

I thought getting intimate with another woman except for your OC is bad already. Whether it's FJ or HJ, they're still bad no? :rolleyes:

ninjaball
30-03-2010, 09:30 PM
any of the sbf brothers try to quit fl but always fail? is it a common problem? and who had successfully quit for more than 1 year?

Ah Pui
30-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Well... ...I do agree that sometimes lack of foreplay. But, I believe why some of we guys enjoy"eating out is bcos it's the gal that provide us the foreplay while with OC, we are always the one need to start 1st with all the foreplay.

See? Difference of "been serve" and "to serve".

Any Bros out there agree with me??

Sirrus
30-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Bros, I realised most of you all have problems with OC not obliging to sex therefore you resorted to "eating out".

Have you all ever think that the problem could lie with you? The lack of foreplay and passion is killing the sex.

I understand sometimes we just wanna get down to "biz", finished, turned over and zzz... Actually the woman want to have foreplay, kisses, hugs and eventually a nice short chat after the session.

Myself sometimes do visit HC/TN as well, most of the time, I just do HJ or at most BM. I'm not saying that I'm a saint or I'm right. I observed that some of the brothers seemed to think that only FJ is bad, the rest are ok?

I thought getting intimate with another woman except for your OC is bad already. Whether it's FJ or HJ, they're still bad no? :rolleyes:

well if u look at it this way, HJ is a kind of massage too. So as long if u can resist the sexual part of it..just be a dead fish and dont touch the girl

analog
01-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey bros:

Can relate to all of you. The modern woman is just not raised to be a good wife and that's too bad because there is only 2 things men want in life from marriage:
1. Sex,
2. food.

And like I explained to my wife, I can go to a coffeeshop for food, I did before I was married. I told her "Don't spend all your time on preparing food, spend your time between my legs.". She of course laugh, ha, ha and then.....well....same old, same old.

I mean, what could be easier, just FUCK and SUCK your husband. Easy, that's the job. In fact, that is what the marriage contract says.....
"...to have and to to hold...." that fluffy language which means "have sex with".

Is just the way modern women are raised. My wife asked if I would ever cheat on her and batted that question back to her.... I told her the easiest way to keep any man from cheating is to keep his sack empty, its that easy. Age works against men, the older we get the fewer times a day and eventually a week we can cum. If you keep your man's rifle empty, he takes time to reload so how to cheat? She laughed again....it didn't go in.

Women simply will not take responsibility for their marriages now days. men are simple creatures, it is a woman's responsibility, her moral obligation, to have sex with her husband. Problem is, that is not what women are taught today.

Cheers,
Jim

kick_ass
01-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Hey bros:

Can relate to all of you. The modern woman is just not raised to be a good wife and that's too bad because there is only 2 things men want in life from marriage:
1. Sex,
2. food.

And like I explained to my wife, I can go to a coffeeshop for food, I did before I was married. I told her "Don't spend all your time on preparing food, spend your time between my legs.". She of course laugh, ha, ha and then.....well....same old, same old.

I mean, what could be easier, just FUCK and SUCK your husband. Easy, that's the job. In fact, that is what the marriage contract says.....
"...to have and to to hold...." that fluffy language which means "have sex with".

Is just the way modern women are raised. My wife asked if I would ever cheat on her and batted that question back to her.... I told her the easiest way to keep any man from cheating is to keep his sack empty, its that easy. Age works against men, the older we get the fewer times a day and eventually a week we can cum. If you keep your man's rifle empty, he takes time to reload so how to cheat? She laughed again....it didn't go in.

Women simply will not take responsibility for their marriages now days. men are simple creatures, it is a woman's responsibility, her moral obligation, to have sex with her husband. Problem is, that is not what women are taught today.

Cheers,
Jim

well said!! though im not married yet:D

hitachi
01-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Now, I don't know the problem with her is on sexual dysfunction, foreplay, low sex drive, dyspareunia. How to tackle this problem? I think foreplay is less likely b'cos I have try but she can get dry up very fast. :confused: Now happen to search one of the web site; acog.org hope can get some information from that. :rolleyes:

KOJAD
01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
It is very common for wife to get dry easy, sometimes due to stress, too much regular sex life, children/family problem etc.

Try to get away for a second honeymoon. Let her relax and forget normal daily lifestyle. Sweet talk to her and make her really relax in the trip. You should know her sensative parts in her body that produce more juice. Foreplay that special part gently and pray for the magic result from the bottom of your heart.....;)

If still cannot, bring your KO......:rolleyes: Gd luck!

my 2 cents.....

beetlebum
02-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Well... ...I do agree that sometimes lack of foreplay. But, I believe why some of we guys enjoy"eating out is bcos it's the gal that provide us the foreplay while with OC, we are always the one need to start 1st with all the foreplay.

See? Difference of "been serve" and "to serve".

Any Bros out there agree with me??
Server or be served..
Any bro go china, come back having totally different opinions of local ladies.

Bro hitachi,
Do u intend to quit fl?
If no, how come ur wife know? Need to alter ur cheong pattern more.
If yes, good luck :)

think there are sex therapists around.. Can look for them, bring ur wife to gynae for check up too :)

cheong n nvr let them know. What they dunno dun hurt them is my humble policy.

My friend cheong, n run into father in law... Both wife n mum dunno.. Ow they cheong together when ow. Kakis un available.. Power!

STUD100
02-04-2010, 12:54 AM
As the hokkien saying goes, wipe your ass clean clean after you shit.. :)

Maybe you miss out some precautionary steps once u step into your home.

Some girls may be naive, but they are def notch stupid..in order to be safe and play safe, u gotta tink ahead..plan wisely :)

And good luck to you in future..

PS: If you serve sbf at home, chances of her knowing is close to 99% :)

So, rem to clear your history..temp files..cache..cookies etc etc...Good day..