PDA

View Full Version : Dos and Donts of AV

lauchiolover
09-03-2010, 03:23 AM
I have always wondered what AV does to catch us all in the acts. some probably will sit and observe these joints to decide whether to hit the joints or not, some will surf sammyboy to find out where to hit, some will pretend to be customers at this joints. How far can they go according to the law and their jurisdiction? I also hope that by understand the law better, the girls are also educated when we chat with them on such topics.

any bros out there want to join in this chat about the following topics please feel free:

1. in HCs and TNs, can AV actually be a customer prior to a raid and be led into the room, strip naked with a towel and have a girl massage him? This probably means he is on duty waiting for the main force to come in.

2. How can the girls know how to spot these "customers" then? are there telltale signs? like the customer will only strip to his underwear....

3. If they pretend to be customer and do the massage, and the girl solicit services, can they be witness in court as public or part of the raiding team? if this is case, is there anything that can be done to contest in court how come they are able to go into these joints and try to fish this out of the girl?

4. How come girls are still brought back when AV ask the customer if she has asked him if he wanted extras but was not caught in the act, i.e. when AV bash in and the massage was almost ending but customer admitted that she had asked him. Can the girl contest that the police cannot base on customer saying this is true. i also query this because there are many stories about AV or licencing threatening to revoke their licence or revoked their licence based on what the customer said. is it because they use another method to revoke but never tell anyone? some of these assholes really do this. I have a friend who spoke to one who started to do massage but got no licence because she cannot apply for one because she was in this situation and licence kena revoked................can the girl request for a statement to be taken on the spot and contest if this is the case and what should she say. if caught in the act then no need to say liao, jump inside yellow river also cannot help. can AV or licencing revoke the girl's massage licence. some of these guys also stupid....when nothing happened shouldnt they keep their mouths shut and play along?

bros do also feel free to pose any questions so that our more learned bros can teach us a thing or two.:D