PDA

View Full Version : Young couple looking to swing(have nice hotel)

Samuelhottie
06-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi young couple here 25m and 20f pleasant looking and slim looking to swing with another couple. Couple just have to pay $40 for use of the hotel room. The rest i will pay. Interested parties pls pm me for a good time :)

ColourBlindx2
06-03-2010, 11:46 PM
The rest you pay? H81 charges between $20 - $30 for a two-hour session, extra $10 if you want the open shower room at Bugis 81, and another extra $10 for each additional hour...... So what else do you need to pay?? Unless you mean Swissotel, then we wont mind at all!!

Thanks for being so dollar-sensitive, now only single guys (who will be willing to pay for a session with a mysterious and faceless couple) will entertain you....

Colourblind f

SWINGER888
07-03-2010, 08:25 AM
The rest you pay? H81 charges between $20 - $30 for a two-hour session, extra $10 if you want the open shower room at Bugis 81, and another extra $10 for each additional hour...... So what else do you need to pay?? Unless you mean Swissotel, then we wont mind at all!!

Thanks for being so dollar-sensitive, now only single guys (who will be willing to pay for a session with a mysterious and faceless couple) will entertain you....

Colourblind f

For god sake, it seems that every thread open by ppl who are looking for swing etc.. are either bombard by u or being pass remarks by you.... did he mention that is Hotel 81 or so??? even its 81 maybe he is refering to the extras like snacks beers etc.... cant you just MYOB???? just fyi swinging is not just a couple alone you have to respect each other... u are nothing compare to the pioneers of swinging in SG .... and you are not the only girl that swings and there are even betters ones out there swinging sigh...... just MYOB in yr own thread rather then going around other ppl's thread and pass rude remarks... pls get a life

Samuelhottie
08-03-2010, 02:10 PM

Colourblind f

I didnt know (have1 nice hotel) means hotel 81 to u. LOL!! Im referring to a 4 star hotel in town.

creedmaniac
08-03-2010, 03:31 PM
we interested...pls pm me tru pm..will be better with ur pic n stats..we exchange

SWINGER888
08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
I didnt know (have1 nice hotel) means hotel 81 to u. LOL!! Im referring to a 4 star hotel in town.

hahaha she never been to 4 stars hotel other then only 81 so pls dun blame her for that :)

cheers

shalala01
08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
hahaha she never been to 4 stars hotel other then only 81 so pls dun blame her for that :)

cheers

LOLZ funny ....

Starbanger74
09-03-2010, 12:57 AM
For god sake, it seems that every thread open by ppl who are looking for swing etc.. are either bombard by u or being pass remarks by you.... did he mention that is Hotel 81 or so??? even its 81 maybe he is refering to the extras like snacks beers etc.... cant you just MYOB???? just fyi swinging is not just a couple alone you have to respect each other... u are nothing compare to the pioneers of swinging in SG .... and you are not the only girl that swings and there are even betters ones out there swinging sigh...... just MYOB in yr own thread rather then going around other ppl's thread and pass rude remarks... pls get a life

Well said!

emorufio
09-03-2010, 07:10 AM

arghhh cant help starring at ure points

SWINGER888
09-03-2010, 07:19 AM
arghhh cant help starring at ure points

hahaha,

points doesnt really matters to me...... it cant be exchange for cash or what:) i can simply reg another new nick but choose not to.....

what i mentioned is true on this ger ... she thinks too highly of herself cos from my observation she likes to goes around other ppl's thread to bombard ppl or pass remarks and she thinks that she is the only ger who swings.... come on man!! there are losta discreet swingers out there who are much better then her is just that they dun log in and brag about it.... if you guys recall that one of the best is Trustmei.... she is simply awesome sia....

i'm not here to create trouble but pls lah dun go into other ppl's tread and bombard and act like the queen of swinging...

cheers

tantanmoe
09-03-2010, 05:53 PM
the raginstar couple is also awesome!

was glad to had done wif them!

Redbull00
09-03-2010, 06:21 PM
I think she was joking only, y take it so seriously:D

ColourBlindx2
09-03-2010, 11:56 PM

That's cool! And i've received your PM! Sorry that i was being a little mean in my previous post, just that i tend to turn into a miserly bitch when i see keywords like "money" :)

Dont get offended k??

I think she was joking only, y take it so seriously

I love drinking Redbull!! It gives you wings....!

Bought 2 cans for $2.50 at Cheers, and then i found out that you can get 1 for $1.08 at Giant!! So i bought 3 cans from Giant, hence my average cost for one can of RB is $1.165!! Pardon me, but these are the thoughts running around in the head of a female penniless student.

Colourblind f

shalala01
10-03-2010, 03:41 PM
That's cool! And i've received your PM! Sorry that i was being a little mean in my previous post, just that i tend to turn into a miserly bitch when i see keywords like "money" :)

Dont get offended k??

I love drinking Redbull!! It gives you wings....!

Bought 2 cans for $2.50 at Cheers, and then i found out that you can get 1 for $1.08 at Giant!! So i bought 3 cans from Giant, hence my average cost for one can of RB is $1.165!! Pardon me, but these are the thoughts running around in the head of a female penniless student.

Colourblind f

There are some LELONG shops selling 6 cans of redbull at only $4.50.
So average is only $0.75 per can.
Saw a few shops selling at this price so maybe u can go get from them save u alot of $$$.

ColourBlindx2
10-03-2010, 04:31 PM
There are some LELONG shops selling 6 cans of redbull at only $4.50.
So average is only $0.75 per can.
Saw a few shops selling at this price so maybe u can go get from them save u alot of $$$.

Really??? Where oh where.... Okay, i will embark on my search for cheap Redbull!! By the way, we got out of point! Thanks anyway :p

Colourblind f

Spiderman888
02-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi, I'm stayin in Ibis Hotel, Bencoolen Street here. Pretty nice. You guys could come over if you want. ;-) Maybe Saturday or Sunday

Spiderman888
02-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Sorry, for couple or girls only...( at least a girl in the team:))