PDA

View Full Version : WHO E BEST PRC in town??

dths056
26-03-2004, 01:15 PM
hello to all bro,
kindly state WHICH PRC is the BEST in town thru u experience..in all areas from HC to Gelyang or FL??

latebloomer
27-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Let me see.....
Ah.....got AM......got XN......got Mary.....somemore got Anna.....

LEE76
27-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Let me see.....
Ah.....got AM......got XN......got Mary.....somemore got Anna.....

Why all become ang moh :D
PDMM shd got chinese name :eek:

Luna
27-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
Why all become ang moh
PDMM shd got chinese name

They can't help it, most of the chiongsters are english educated so christian names are much more easier to call & remember.

latebloomer
28-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by LEE76
Why all become ang moh :D
PDMM shd got chinese name :eek:

Just trying to answer a stupid question with a stupid answer lah....

(someone define best okay?)

collin_23
28-03-2004, 01:17 AM
Oei threadstarter,

U nominate 20 than bros here will contribute. Ask people vote. So wide how to vote? My voting:

1)Lydia Sum
2)Lu xiu lian
3)Megawati
4)Patricia mok
5)Lydia Sum's daughter
6)Xiao wan zi
7)Phua chu kang's wife

Haha, so far only can think of these. LOL.

Innoncent$
28-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by collin_23
Oei threadstarter,

U nominate 20 than bros here will contribute. Ask people vote. So wide how to vote? My voting:

1)Lydia Sum
2)Lu xiu lian
3)Megawati
4)Patricia mok
5)Lydia Sum's daughter
6)Xiao wan zi
7)Phua chu kang's wife

Haha, so far only can think of these. LOL.

Hey!? How come I didn't hear their names hur??? Where they from? Which China Town???:p

BoyToy
28-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Innoncent$
Hey!? How come I didn't hear their names hur??? Where they from? Which China Town???:p
They not from China lah!

These are f**king chio babes from Singapore, Taiwan, Philipines, Hong Kong and one from Japan.

My vote goes to Xiao Wan Zi from Japan.

Btw, Bro dths056, you do realise tt everyone's trying to make you look foolish rite? Put yrself in the place of ppl reading your thread and think about wat exactly you want them to reply and try again... Ppl will reply meaningfully to meaning full thread.

Cheers.

Innoncent$
28-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BoyToy
They not from China lah!

These are f**king chio babes from Singapore, Taiwan, Philipines, Hong Kong and one from Japan.

Btw, Bro dths056, you do realise tt everyone's trying to make you look foolish rite? Put yrself in the place of ppl reading your thread and think about wat exactly you want them to reply and try again... Ppl will reply meaningfully to meaning full thread.

Cheers.

Yo! Indeed there are a lot of kind samsters at here to provide your enquiry information if you know how to interact with them ... Don't felt bad, that is how the newbie learn the experience at here--See BoyToy is a one of the kind Samster.;)

No Pain No Gain!

Hello Microsoft, Here is Ting-ting!!! Want to say halo ???

dkong
29-03-2004, 07:25 AM
They not from China lah!

Cheers.

LMAO!!! :D

BoyToy
29-03-2004, 02:06 PM
They not from China lah!

Cheers.
Just like to correct myself... Megawati is from indonesia...

Cheers...