PDA

View Full Version : Anyone slept with their wife's friend or their friend's wife??

pl94
05-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey there.. first time posting a topic here.. A bit intro abt myself.. Early 30s, married.. Working as a blue collar.. Irregular working hours.. Wife a year older than me.. Bank executive.. Still looking good, a milf i should say.. We have a 2 kids..

As topic above, any bros here experienced it before?? For me, I've been there and done that before.. all these besides the ONS, the flings i had thru online social network.. But nothing beats doing it with someone close to u or ur wife.. Its WRONG, DANGEROUS, but definitely THRILLING n SEXCITING!!

Lets talk abt my wife's fren.. Her colleague i should say.. She's in her late 20s, married, a mother of 3.. yeah, a MILF!! She's damn flirty, bitchy.. She's abt 1.65m, 50+kg, 34-24-36...MAyb a B or C cup.. Hot Momma!! Got to know her thru my wife's company functions... eg dinners, or her netball trainings.. She always dressed sexily.. short dresses, low cut showing off her cleavage.. She's very touchy with those ppl she know.. But seeing her in those FBT shorts during netball training, plus those sports bra thats 'forcing' her boobs up n out.. almost made my nose bleed..So i made it a point to accompany my wife to her netball training.. just to oogle at her colleague!!

We started out as hi n bye.. she knows i'm married, n i know she's married.. we talked more when we go for dinners after netball trainings. Sometimes we sent her home too.. Hubby too bz to fetch her..To cut story short, i was getting more interested in her, or should i say interested to go in between her legs..I became more daring..

One night, wife was asleep.. dead asleep.. Took her hp and search for the colleague's contact.. Yahoo!! Got it.. but not so fast.. Have a plan.. I used my colleague's hp at work(my partner in crime) to msg this lady.. Lets call her Elly.. Told her i was her secret admirer.. been looking at her for sometime..She played along.. told u she's flirty.. she called back but i never answer..this went on for a couple of months.. as it goes, i drop more hints abt myself..Up till one day, i confessed!! I called her.. She was shocked, but happy!!

We arranged to meet one day.. I picked her up after work(not near office cos its my wife's office too).. She was in her office attire.. pants n blouse n jacket.. Looking so sweet..Got into my car, we headed to Jurong Hill.. Tat time not many ppl know tat place.. Reached there, walked up the tower.. Great, not a single soul.. She asked me what made me do it.. Told her she's damn sweet, sexy, attractive n tempting!! I really said those words.. She just laughed it off..She said she's been noticing me too.. She likes me too..We got into a cuddle..Nice.. Can feel her 34B/C cup..but no kisses.. just a peck on the cheek..promise that there will be more meet-ups..

Next meeting was a saturday.. she works half day.. met her n brought her to east coast.. walk walk.. she said its hot, find somewhere cooler.. Hint Hint.. Told her lets go hotel.. She agreed immediately!! Once inside we lay on the bed.. shy shy.. first time.. cuddle.. hugs..kisses.. french kissing.. we were like long lost lovers..Damn miss her kisses..Hands start to autoroam the top.. First touch of her boobs.. Goodness!! Loving it.. but sad, she dont allow inside shirt or autoroam below.. So we spend the 2 hr cuddling n kissing..

The next time we met was a weekday.. she was on leave, n its my day off. fetch her from home.. straightaway told me she wanna chill at hotel.. bought some drinks n snacks.. proceed to love nest.. oh yeah, she was wearing a short dress tat day..damn short, micro short.. when she sat in my car, the dress went all the way up barely covering her pussy... was already getting a hard on!! once stepped into the room, we became like animals!! we were all over each other...she dropped to her knees n pull down my bermudas n boxers.. without any warning, she took my dick into her mouth.. realy deep into her mouth.. slurping..sucking.. the best bj i ever had..wif the CFM look on her face.. still wif her dress on.. i could have come there n then..Pulled her up n threw her on the bed... spread her legs n remove her g-string.. she was already wet!! i just got to eat her pussy.. nicely shaven, no smell...aaarrgghhh...she was pushing my head to her pussy.. signalling me to use my tongue to go deeper in her...

Cant take it anymore.. both of us stripped to birthday suit.. seeing her naked, with those CFM looks.. i jumped on her!! yeah, we went raw..
Missionary first... she was damn wet..but still quite tight.. not bad for a mum of 3!! i was fucking her deep, n she's also pushing her body up against my body.. she just want me to go deeper..put her legs on my shoulder.. so that i can go deeper..her moans were so loud that i think all the other rooms on that floor can hear her!!fuck her harder n deeper.. squeezing, fondling n sucking her boobs too.. getting tired, she took over.. cowgirl.. she really humped n pumped away.. seeing her bouncing away made me go wild..sat up n kissed her, sucked her tits.. ahhh....doggie was next.. move her to the edge of the bed.. me standing on the floor.. doggie must be her fav.. cos she became very wild n loud.. moans getting louder n louder.. pumped n pumped.. till cant take it anymore.. told her i was cumming...n she was cumming too... few more thrusts.. n i pulled out at the last moment n i sprayed my cumm all over her back... she also come....it was agreat sight.. seeing her all wet, all shagged out.. panting heavily...we lie down beside each other to rest... First time sexual encounter wif her.. it was the best sex i had for ages!!

There were many, many more encounters wif her.. Even at her place(cos her hubby outstation once in a while) n at my place too...Did it in my car before too..This gal was really a sex machine.. One time we book hotel overnight.. we had a total of 7 rounds within 4 hours.. and she said its still not enough!! She even allowed to COB n CIM.. something my wife wont do. We went on for more than 2 years, all raw... We became more daring since we wanna see each other more.. Arranged to have lunch wif wife.. But she'll tagged along.. During lunch, we will steal glances at each other.. sometimes she even rubbed my legs under the table.. This girl really know her way!! Up till today, she is still the best gal i had in terms of sex!!

bros, how u find the story above?? all 100% true except for the names.. if u liked, pls upzz me.. n i'l tell u more abt my sexual encounters with my Friend's Wife n others ONS n flings.. Definitely True Stories!!

risque
05-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Fabulous story. Any more stories to post. Thanks.

naturegreen
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Not bad. Description of the lady sounds like someone I used to know too except the netball thingy. My Sexcounter sounds similar too. :D

Bangster
06-03-2010, 12:29 AM
SO IT WAS YOU!!!

hahaha.....just scaring you. Anyways that was a very hot story....shiok..

stopwars
06-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Bro, post more stories man..

joew2005
06-03-2010, 05:00 AM
nice story .... wat goes around cums around.

Royster79
06-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Wow bro.. U really damn daring leh.. Anyway, forbidden fruit is always the best.. :D

eddtan1
06-03-2010, 05:56 AM
TS...good one...raw all the way during the while duration of the affair...CIP as well ya...but I would really want to hear the story of you and your friend's wife...that's a big No No for some...please share...

ops.bravo
06-03-2010, 12:37 PM
nice narration. with i have this kinda luck:confused:

eeemen
06-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Bro TS, thanks for sharing, plz narrate more ! :D

willy_sgsg
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
nice story TS...camping now...please continue....very nice story bro...btw dun worry abt the upping part....we bros will know what to do....if your story is good...we will up u without u asking....thanks for sharing....:)

sexfrenzy
07-03-2010, 10:52 AM
7 rounds in 4 hours? Boy, either you are a machine or BSing.

anyway I had my chances with a friend's wife but value friendship more than a fuck.

Criminalz
07-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Was fully naked in bed with my gf best frd, did not do it. do think about it sometimes, but no regret.

sun814
07-03-2010, 04:38 PM
i posted a similiar posts in the 'polls' thread about 2 months ago, still having a great time with my wife's friend, she said that she's is willing to share me (or rather my dick) with my wife. (of course without my wife knowing it)

garmentor
07-03-2010, 05:17 PM
WOW>>>.... I'm waiting for your full story!

aunthamsup
07-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Uncles' wives counted or my aunts hehe. :p

CyberRod
08-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Uncles' wives counted or my aunts hehe. :p

Just pen it down bro... :D

Rosicrucian
08-03-2010, 03:27 PM
I will not do it even if I am paid.

Xgenre
08-03-2010, 03:49 PM
From a selfish man's perspective, banging wife's friends is ok for me but banging friend's wife is despicable. To me, these 2 are very different.

Bangster
08-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Wife's friend's wife leh?

heehee

ol'coyote
08-03-2010, 04:53 PM
wife of colleague ?...
hehe...

richie_rich
08-03-2010, 05:43 PM
wife of colleague ?...
hehe...

the colleague considered your friend bro? FR leh. ;)

pl94
09-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks bro for the interest in the story...

With regards to my wife's colleague, we still maintain an on n off friendship.. We still meet up n chat once in a while.. Not much sex involve anymore.. There was once she wanted to meet me after work.. quite late at night.. fetch her from home.. hubby outstation again.. she said cant sleep, wanna have a chat wif someone.. as usual, went to jurong hill.. she said juz wanna sit in the car..chit chat, hands started to rub her thigh.. she was wearing a short skirt..getting high n horny..started to french kiss like long lost lovers..just love her kisses n her notty tongue..my hands went to her boobs.. squeezing n fondling from the outside.. she started to moan.."hmmmmm... nice dear... ahhhhh"..... she was wearing those low cut top.. pulled the collar down n began sucking her boobs.. reached for the hook behind n release her bra...took her nipples in my mouth n suck it like a baby.. i'm always a boobs person...while i was sucking her boobs, i saw her hands slipping between her legs.. i realised she was actually fingering herself.. her moan was getting louder...i released her boobs from my mouth.. i was actually enjoying the sight of her fingering herself..the CFM n slutty looks on her face.. her tongue licking her own lips.. wat a sight...she just fingered herself till she came.. saw her body quivering n shivering....
just as suddenly, she grabbed my dick.. i was already rock hard.. but i was in my working pants..she unbuckle my belt n began to unzip..my dick sprang out the moment she lowered my boxers.. without hesitation, she took my dick into her mouth.. straightaway she deep throat.. can really feel my dick going down her throat.. plus her tongue.. this lady really knows how to bj n pleasure her man.. my dick was really wet n full of her saliva.. i grabbed her head n pushed my dick deeper in her mouth.. she gagged for a while.. but i knew she's one horny bitch.. she will just take it n love it...she sucked for almost 10 minutes before i felt the pressure building.. told her that i'm cumming.. she juz continued to suck harder n deeper... " oh yes baby.. suck me.. harder.. n deeper... oh yes baby.. i'm cumming... ahh dear.. yes dear.. ahhhhhhhh"... i shoot mu cumm al in her mouth.. she didnt even release my dick for a good one minute after i cumm.. she really suck it dry.. n she swallowed too!! thats the best part...
we chit chat for few more minutes before i drove her back home..

next installment, will tell more abt our sexcapades at her house n mine.. stay tuned bros..

exskk
09-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Nice write up bro ... Keep it coming

longwinter
09-03-2010, 10:59 PM
even if l have the chance, l also wont. l just find it damn weird.

dunnoe if this sounds funny, but when l see friends de gf, l dont seem to have the lust feeling or feel anything for them lo...no feelin, how to do sia???

anyway not worth it also lah, u wan sex, just throw some $$$ and u get it, what for break the friend bondin??

Eager2enter
10-03-2010, 02:05 PM
camping for more

ol'coyote
10-03-2010, 02:59 PM
the colleague considered your friend bro? FR leh. ;)

the colleague was not a fren...not enemy oso...
jus another colleague...happen to work together...

hunter2005
13-03-2010, 05:21 PM
yes.. did b4 with one of my colleague gf b4 and after she married to my friend. :p well i actually dun feel bad about because... this colleague of my is those can do 'soon ren bu li ji' stuff and he alway did.. hehehe.. maybe i just finding execuses.. :p:p

starcrosser
13-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I no balls to do it.

{SPUD}
13-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Hi,

Well, I am not too convince. Any proof of it like body pix etc? That it should matc what was written.

Pureen
14-03-2010, 12:02 AM
I enjoy reading the story. Thanks.

Gerald Tan
14-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Bro pL94..
Your story damned nice and sexciting..i tried to up u points few times..but
dun know why leh..everytime i did dat, the system said i can't give out pts.
Sigh..dunnoe wat happen to my power...

Xuhong
14-03-2010, 04:18 AM
Perhaps a confession here..may years back while i was still a teenager.. Screwed my ex-gf's twin sis... Feel real bad, coz she my first(din have any sex with my ex then, end up broke off coz the guilt will always be there)

cumfast
14-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Perhaps a confession here..may years back while i was still a teenager.. Screwed my ex-gf's twin sis... Feel real bad, coz she my first(din have any sex with my ex then, end up broke off coz the guilt will always be there)

interesting...

how different are the twins - your gf and the sister? identical twins?

Xuhong
14-03-2010, 11:54 PM
interesting...

how different are the twins - your gf and the sister? identical twins?

Yeah identical. Felt abit bad but both of us chose to keep mum abt it.
Both have eurasian looks even though both parents are chinese.

Mayb if the time is right i will share it sometime soon. Juz that the threadstarter rekindled something tat i once did thus making the confession :D

Xgenre
15-03-2010, 12:00 AM
John Terry did. :p

siaokia55
15-03-2010, 12:59 AM
very nice story:D

xsgrantz
15-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Hi,

Well, I am not too convince. Any proof of it like body pix etc? That it should matc what was written.

who cares if its convincing or not..it's a gd story anyways. Bro TS, keep it cumming ya?

{SPUD}
15-03-2010, 02:49 AM
To some headless dick who like to zap without guts to leave your nick, I am just expressing my opinion if that is wrong and I have to behave like a brown noser?

If it is really a true story to share, there is no need to go lobbying for points. Otherwise, I really have my doubts.